Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:47:12 PM

For those selling at current prices; do you think this currency will not surpass Blackcoin?
There is very little reason for Silkcoin to not overtake Blackcoin in the near future.

Looking forward to the second POW stage and the final phase change to POS.   Smiley

PS.  I have not forgotten about the signature I want to do for SilkCoin. The SilkCoin logo
changed recently here so I want to do one more in line with it.  
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:56:50 PM

Staking what little I have. Great coin! Hope it continues to do well.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:05:19 PM

Calculated that in roughly 15 days, our next POW stage will begin.   Smiley
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:35:32 PM

Well guys, just sell me your silk at 711 sat Smiley
Silkcoin (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:09:40 PM

Everyone just needs to hold and don't sell below 10-20K sat in the first place.

+1000
But this thread is not active enough
Dev rarely speak too
Its not a good sign Embarrassed

We spoke a lot in this thread (more than 100 messsages), now we recruited a marketing team exactly for that, so that we have more time to dev and bring you regular updates and great features. This week has been pretty busy recruiting new devs for the eco-sytem because we got a lot of applications and we need to do extensive background checks each time, we've also been working on the new version of the wallet, and made significant progress on the eco-system.

As you see everything is getting in place for that last phase which comes in 20 000 blocks ~13.8 days, marketing is getting more aggressive everyday, the thread is even more positive than ever (never saw that much positive vibe in a ANN!), and we'll be releasing a new update on wednesday is everything goes well with a few new features improving again your experience using Silkcoin as a currency Smiley.

Silkcoin to the moon  Cool!
Thanks to all for your support.
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

still one of my favorite coins, can't wait for next phase. i've been buying up lots of cheap SC over the last week but the price appears to finally be moving up. hope everyone else stocked up also, this is gonna be good. some of the best devs in the game here, thanks for your hard work Smiley

Silkcoin (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:23:25 PM

still one of my favorite coins, can't wait for next phase. i've been buying up lots of cheap SC over the last week but the price appears to finally be moving up. hope everyone else stocked up also, this is gonna be good. some of the best devs in the game here, thanks for your hard work Smiley

Thanks Smiley and we do not expect price explosion before the last phase has ended so price moving up now is really a good sign!

As for the devs, wait and see the next releases I believe in about 2-3 updates the wallet will be a war-machine! And when the eco-system gets released with at first social features and exchange it's just going to be epic.

And then when the fog around new anon features gets dissipated and we integrate the best option -because yes as you may think, our devs have a lot of work power and will be able to clone the best option in no time- just imagine where we will stand : with a wallet so advanced you'll never want to download another one, tied to an eco-system where you interact with the Silkcoin world all with anon feature .. Someone spoke about the moon  Roll Eyes?
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:24:09 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 04:40:00 PM by kamrulhasan001

Claim : Newcomer

Claim : IRC

Claim : Signature

karudea

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 10 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

*This is the first of many announcements to come.

Nice, Here is a little funny picture i made :
[/b][/u][/color]

SC : BG3CzJmeE33QWpKZn4BbftVEunJZRov2JL
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:05:43 PM

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 10 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin

Nice, Here is a little funny picture i made :
[/b][/u][/color]

Judge likes this Smiley 50 Silk Coins sent!
judgecrypto

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:15:38 PM

I shared here about SilkCoin (the biggest french poker forum with a huge crypto-community and a lot of $$$ invested):

http://forum.pokercollectif.com/monnaie-electronique-bitcoin-litecoin-etc/218133-autres-monnaies-electroniques-ici-pas-de-btc-ltc-15.html#post1438076

You guys could follow me on twitter @soltantgris (FirstClassMining).

Thanks for posting that Smiley I just followed you!.  If you post your Silk Coin address in your signature, I would love to tip you!
judgecrypto

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:16:47 PM

Well guys, just sell me your silk at 711 sat Smiley

If that you outbidding me on Bittrex Smiley
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:20:45 PM

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

What can I do to help?

In the 12 hours since we've launched Operation Shock & Awe we've received over close to 200 more MintPal votes.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:57:10 PM

I shared here about SilkCoin (the biggest french poker forum with a huge crypto-community and a lot of $$$ invested):

http://forum.pokercollectif.com/monnaie-electronique-bitcoin-litecoin-etc/218133-autres-monnaies-electroniques-ici-pas-de-btc-ltc-15.html#post1438076

You guys could follow me on twitter @soltantgris (FirstClassMining).

Great stuff soltantgris!
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:05:19 PM

Silkcoin voting contest

There is a voting contest to get Silkcoin on Mintpal going on over at Coinzen

http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.msg18422.html#msg18422

The more you vote, the quicker you will be on Mintpal

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:08:15 PM

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

What can I do to help?

Silkcoin voting contest

There is a voting contest to get Silkcoin on Mintpal going on over at Coinzen

http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.msg18422.html#msg18422

The more you vote, the quicker you will be on Mintpal
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:22:40 PM

Silkcoin Giveaway just started on Poloniex !

Go their for more info ! , remember NOT to post any addresses in this thread ( sigs excluded)

Q
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:33:05 PM

Go their for more info ! , remember NOT to post any addresses in this thread ( sigs excluded)

Q

I LOVE SILK COIN  Grin

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flubber

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:33:47 PM

Q

nice to see some action, the devs here are really devoted, glad I can help you guys when needed Smiley
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:35:37 PM

I am here since day 1 Smiley I love Silkcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: