Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:57:13 AM

I'm still waiting for OP's confirmation, or maybe I should change to another campaign.
Its better for you change to another campaign and for more details read post above you whats going here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:09:36 AM

I'm still waiting for OP's confirmation, or maybe I should change to another campaign.

The OP hasn't been online for over 10 days.I don't think it's a good sign.I suggest you change to another campaign quickly instead of just posting and not getting paid.
amitrwt

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:25:41 AM

The OP hasn't been online for over 10 days.I don't think it's a good sign.I suggest you change to another campaign quickly instead of just posting and not getting paid.
He'll be online on 5th july. Thats how he works. he just shows up on Payday to send payments.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:38:48 AM

He'll be online on 5th july. Thats how he works. he just shows up on Payday to send payments.

He used to pay weekly,so why would he come back after a month?
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:33:55 AM

Because he was doing everything fine since ever?
Too much FUD for the simple fact that he simply ignore the overhelming amount of spams, PM and posts on his topic.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:37:40 AM

Maybe he's busy working on the actual Updown site, who knows.

We should all give him until July 5th, and if he's unresponsive, then we'll all take measures then.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:37:39 PM

Too much FUD for the simple fact that he simply ignore the overhelming amount of spams, PM and posts on his topic.

I wouldn't exactly say everything has been going fine: he has not only ignored the "spam", or to be more precise, people trying to confirm whether or not they were accepted in the campaign, he is also ignoring people who are trying to confirm why they were paid less than what was due (whether it be because of actual spam on their part or because UpDown forgot the update to the rates). In short, there are problems that need to be solved, and OP ignoring them won't make them go away (at least not for the members of the campaign). Tongue
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:48:13 PM

I wouldn't exactly say everything has been going fine: he has not only ignored the "spam", or to be more precise, people trying to confirm whether or not they were accepted in the campaign, he is also ignoring people who are trying to confirm why they were paid less than what was due (whether it be because of actual spam on their part or because UpDown forgot the update to the rates). In short, there are problems that need to be solved, and OP ignoring them won't make them go away (at least not for the members of the campaign). Tongue

Everybody that don't try to abuse ad campaigns didn't complain about how much they got paid.
In my case, even the only 2 posts I made in the last day of the campaign got paid.
I think that ppl should stop complain of receiving less and be grateful that they can be paid to post questions or just a "I totaly agree because of <random source or excuse>" or even a "I have never heard about it."

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:36:19 PM

Everybody that don't try to abuse ad campaigns didn't complain about how much they got paid.
In my case, even the only 2 posts I made in the last day of the campaign got paid.
I think that ppl should stop complain of receiving less and be grateful that they can be paid to post questions or just a "I totaly agree because of <random source or excuse>" or even a "I have never heard about it."

I think you might be lumping together people who do abuse campaigns like this and just spam, with people who are using it honestly and just had trouble with the payments, despite not abusing the system; you might have missed it, but UpDown did forget at one point to pay the updated rates to some members, and I think there are still some other outstanding issues.

And if he wanted to avoid the spam on the thread and through PMs, there are a couple of very simple measures he could take: say in the OP that posts in this thread aren't paid and visit the thread more frequently to clear up any doubts as they come along. If you let it pile up, it's much worse. In fact, didn't you post at one point that you were leaving the campaign, and remove the sig, precisely because UpDown wasn't answering? Great, he eventually "answered" to your satisfaction, but there are others who didn't have the same luck.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:50:56 PM

I think you might be lumping together people who do abuse campaigns like this and just spam, with people who are using it honestly and just had trouble with the payments, despite not abusing the system; you might have missed it, but UpDown did forget at one point to pay the updated rates to some members, and I think there are still some other outstanding issues.

And if he wanted to avoid the spam on the thread and through PMs, there are a couple of very simple measures he could take: say in the OP that posts in this thread aren't paid and visit the thread more frequently to clear up any doubts as they come along. If you let it pile up, it's much worse. In fact, didn't you post at one point that you were leaving the campaign, and remove the sig, precisely because UpDown wasn't answering? Great, he eventually "answered" to your satisfaction, but there are others who didn't have the same luck.

Please note that I never said that he's right.
I just think that some members of ad campaign should just pray to their gods and sacrifice a goat everyday for being able to receive a good amount of BTC with a simple, not very time consuming task. And being so, there's no need to complain because by the new payout rate they lost their so hard worked 2$. Some of their posts can be even "non-constructive" and yet stills they complain to be paid those posts.
Ofc if he left one hour everyday to just answer all the PMs left to him and this topic everybody would be happier, but at least he pays and he has the best "prices".

Yup, I got the luck of reaching in the end of the weekly payout, so I got an "answer" much sooner than anyone. I jumped out for a few hours, because I was waiting till the last day, the payout day has come, no answer, so I jumped out, but a few hours after he left the sign that I was truly in his campaign, so I came back. Idk why I'm explaining this sine this has nothing to do with the topic but w/e.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:55:13 PM

Well after reading more and more seems more people are unhappy. UpDown.BTc has untill midnight tonight untill I file claims against this for SCAM I have given 3 weeks time for him to give reasons update of missing payments of my posts and why their was no confirmation on signing up to campaign. I will be making a separate thread for this and later linking the topic. If you have yet to be confirmed and missing payments too I will be making a forum you can fill in and the data will be live for admins and mods to read though and confirm data and members if they wish to do so.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:54:14 PM

Well after reading more and more seems more people are unhappy. UpDown.BTc has untill midnight tonight untill I file claims against this for SCAM I have given 3 weeks time for him to give reasons update of missing payments of my posts and why their was no confirmation on signing up to campaign. I will be making a separate thread for this and later linking the topic. If you have yet to be confirmed and missing payments too I will be making a forum you can fill in and the data will be live for admins and mods to read though and confirm data and members if they wish to do so.

Don't bother, I have a feeling that UpDown.bt will return on July 5th, the payment date, and pay everyone (or most people).  I guess taht's how he decided to work,  why he functions that way is a mystery to me.  But I am biased, I've received all my payouts Smiley
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:28:16 PM

Don't bother, I have a feeling that UpDown.bt will return on July 5th, the payment date, and pay everyone (or most people).  I guess taht's how he decided to work,  why he functions that way is a mystery to me.  But I am biased, I've received all my payouts Smiley

Well in all honesty hes being very selective on who he is paying and has had 3 weeks almost to sort my problems out and he was well aware on the 5th when my payment was due as I made posts before he did his and after and didn't bother to answer. Running it the way it is is way out of order and in all honesty I doubt he will be back after the first 4 weeks payments as its almost day 12 hes not been on-line for and use to pop in every few days with news updates and stuff now hes doing nothing. has many people to be confirmed on this too and not confirmed.

If you want me not to do this then am open to payment of full money owed to be sent. And in return I will not do as instructed plus return it if pays. Having said that am already halfway though setting up forums and data captch and thread creation. If he does come back and does pay then am more than happy to remove trust rating and close topic on it. Until I am paid in full for outstanding advertising for campaign then proceedings will remain.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:40:22 PM

Well in all honesty hes being very selective on who he is paying and has had 3 weeks almost to sort my problems out and he was well aware on the 5th when my payment was due as I made posts before he did his and after and didn't bother to answer. Running it the way it is is way out of order and in all honesty I doubt he will be back after the first 4 weeks payments as its almost day 12 hes not been on-line for and use to pop in every few days with news updates and stuff now hes doing nothing. has many people to be confirmed on this too and not confirmed.

If you want me not to do this then am open to payment of full money owed to be sent. And in return I will not do as instructed plus return it if pays. Having said that am already halfway though setting up forums and data captch and thread creation. If he does come back and does pay then am more than happy to remove trust rating and close topic on it. Until I am paid in full for outstanding advertising for campaign then proceedings will remain.

I'm actually very curious to see what updown.bt has going around in his mind o.O
I mean, he has spent $25000 USD donating to the bitcoinfoundation, for his site.  And the site itself must have costed a lot of time and effort to make.  I don't think he'll risk all that for a simple signature campaign... it would be a complete loss on his side, and it would jeopardize his entire business.  Weird, huh? o.O
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:53:28 PM

Don't bother, I have a feeling that UpDown.bt will return on July 5th, the payment date, and pay everyone (or most people).  I guess taht's how he decided to work,  why he functions that way is a mystery to me.  But I am biased, I've received all my payouts Smiley

I'm actually very curious to see what updown.bt has going around in his mind o.O
I mean, he has spent $25000 USD donating to the bitcoinfoundation, for his site.  And the site itself must have costed a lot of time and effort to make.  I don't think he'll risk all that for a simple signature campaign... it would be a complete loss on his side, and it would jeopardize his entire business.  Weird, huh? o.O

Let's assume he isn't making profits

1) He quits , never pays > bad reputation >shuts down the website...loses 25k not counting the rest

2) He pays for the sig campaing , keeps his name and website reputation clean and sells it along with the gold medal for at least 75%  of what he spent it

Wouldn't you choose option 2? I would.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:39:24 AM

Online operators do not always seem to be better to wait to join his next payment

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:38:30 AM

Never paid me for 10 days or so in campaign.  I still say mismanaged or scam on alot.

Some will get paid.  In the end biggest winner will be them getting free sig spots by not paying, and lack of communicaion.  I predict they pay some most likely the more vocal ones.  And ride this as long as they can.

But a lot have already quit as they are so bad.
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:00:43 AM

Never paid me for 10 days or so in campaign.  I still say mismanaged or scam on alot.

Some will get paid.  In the end biggest winner will be them getting free sig spots by not paying, and lack of communicaion.  I predict they pay some most likely the more vocal ones.  And ride this as long as they can.

But a lot have already quit as they are so bad.

well i write a thread about some disputes to him i also leave him so neg fed but i think he doesnt care about it tho he is the unprofessional OP that i've seen so far

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:40:18 AM

Hello,

I just want to ask, if are offtopic posts counted in Signature-Ad Campaign?

Thank you!
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:59:16 AM

Hello,

I just want to ask, if are offtopic posts counted in Signature-Ad Campaign?

Thank you!
Yes these are also counted in Signature-Ad Campaign without any problem

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: