Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:13:46 PM

Anyone got their payment yet? It's 20:42 CET time already.
Nope. Else I would have posted that I got my payment and analysed it. I am patiently waiting Grin
Well give him 12 more hours guys and then i'd start with neg feedback if i would be on your place.

There is no point in giving extra 12 hours. -ve feedback left can be removed if he pays. But, frankly, your or my feedback does not matter, because we are not on +ve ourselves. I'd rather request bitcoininformation to take the lead... as he is on +ve and also part of this campaign.
I did mean this message to all members of this campaign i belive there are few of them that are on default trust list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:24:42 PM

This is getting to be unfortunate.  Why would OP say a certain time today and then fail to follow through with it?  It's funny but it appears that bitcoininformation holds most of the cards here in the sense that he can put a negative trust on OP's account.  Bitcoininformation, at some point today I think you need to set a deadline for payment.  He is already 2 days late.  I'm REALLY hoping he pays but this is getting ridiculous.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:27:53 PM

Still no payment... transaction without fees maybe?

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

This is getting to be unfortunate.  Why would OP say a certain time today and then fail to follow through with it?  It's funny but it appears that bitcoininformation holds most of the cards here in the sense that he can put a negative trust on OP's account.  Bitcoininformation, at some point today I think you need to set a deadline for payment.  He is already 2 days late.  I'm REALLY hoping he pays but this is getting ridiculous.
He informed us about the change, which is a plus in my book. He currently is 2 hours and 29 minutes late, which isn't so bad. People in the XBTec Signature Campaign have been waiting for 5-6 days now. Anyway, I do agree with you guys. I will be leaving neg. feedback once he is 24 hours to late. This means that he has +-21 hours to pay us, which should be more then enough. It also seems fair in my opinion.

You would have seen such a transaction in your Bitcoin Wallet, so no.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:44:17 PM

Well still he can show up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, you can call this a scam if is friday and he doesnt show up i mean he can get a very bad karma if he scams 1 month of free advert, at this time you should not be posting "just for the coins" so you dont get more angry if he doesnt pay.
jjc326

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:07:47 PM

He informed us about the change, which is a plus in my book. He currently is 2 hours and 29 minutes late, which isn't so bad. People in the XBTec Signature Campaign have been waiting for 5-6 days now. Anyway, I do agree with you guys. I will be leaving neg. feedback once he is 24 hours to late. This means that he has +-21 hours to pay us, which should be more then enough. It also seems fair in my opinion.

Seems very fair to me, good luck to us all in the next 20 hours. 
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:40:30 PM

Please UpDown, don't let us down.  So many of us vouched and stood up for you during your absence.

You're our only hope... Cry
Yes its biggest set back he came on forum and announces about paying on Monday but now not coming online

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:45:37 PM

This is getting to be unfortunate.  Why would OP say a certain time today and then fail to follow through with it?  It's funny but it appears that bitcoininformation holds most of the cards here in the sense that he can put a negative trust on OP's account.  Bitcoininformation, at some point today I think you need to set a deadline for payment.  He is already 2 days late.  I'm REALLY hoping he pays but this is getting ridiculous.

2 situations may arise for which plan needs to be ready before leaving -ve...

1. He appears tomorrow and provides some excuse again for further delay. (Laptop lost, Private key lost, Flight ticket lost, He is lost... whatever)

2. He pays only those who are on +ve trust. Neel or partial payment is given to others.

Benjig

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:52:17 PM

This is getting to be unfortunate.  Why would OP say a certain time today and then fail to follow through with it?  It's funny but it appears that bitcoininformation holds most of the cards here in the sense that he can put a negative trust on OP's account.  Bitcoininformation, at some point today I think you need to set a deadline for payment.  He is already 2 days late.  I'm REALLY hoping he pays but this is getting ridiculous.

1. He appears tomorrow and provides some excuse again for further delay. (Laptop lost, Private key lost, Flight ticket lost, He is lost... whatever)

2. He pays only those who are on +ve trust. Neel or partial payment is given to others.

Im sure he will comeback, the guy seems to have money, i mean if he dint appear today is because he also seems like he dont care too much about this business he probably forgot or he is afk doing other things, but he dont seem to be the person who can commit a robbery.
jjc326

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

Im sure he will comeback, the guy seems to have money, i mean if he dint appear today is because he also seems like he dont care too much about this business he probably forgot or he is afk doing other things, but he dont seem to be the person who can commit a robbery.

No, people who scam people rarely seem the "type" who would scam.  If he doesn't pay within 24 hours of the SECOND deadline he gave himself, I will give him negative trust.  I'm sorry OP I don't want to, but this is getting ridiculous.  No excuse at this point will save him IMHO.
Benjig

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:01:39 PM

No, people who scam people rarely seem the "type" who would scam.  If he doesn't pay within 24 hours of the SECOND deadline he gave himself, I will give him negative trust.  I'm sorry OP I don't want to, but this is getting ridiculous.  No excuse at this point will save him IMHO.

Well at least in my case i have like a scam detector, and i distrusted of almost all scammers before they did it, Tradefortress always seemed to me a greddy and advantageous person (clear habits of a scammer) and the IPO from the degenerate mrklye seemed to me like a joke and could have been the last ipo i cuould have put my coins in.

do you know why im saying he will pay? because if he wanted to dissapear or scam, its nonsense the comeback he made a week ago saying all is fine nobody will comeback to scam 3 days more of advert, scammers rarely are idiots too.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:07:37 PM

No, people who scam people rarely seem the "type" who would scam.  If he doesn't pay within 24 hours of the SECOND deadline he gave himself, I will give him negative trust.  I'm sorry OP I don't want to, but this is getting ridiculous.  No excuse at this point will save him IMHO.

Again... your and my -ve trust feedback has no impact on anyone as we are not on +ve. You need to logically convince a person of +ve trust to leave -ve on him. (Thankfully I have seen most of the +ve trust people on this forum are logical and accepts basic reasoning.)

jjc326

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:21:57 PM

Again... your and my -ve trust feedback has no impact on anyone as we are not on +ve. You need to logically convince a person of +ve trust to leave -ve on him. (Thankfully I have seen most of the +ve trust people on this forum are logical and accepts basic reasoning.)

I am aware, if you had spent 2 minutes you would have seen that I checked with bitcoininformation who is on the trusted list and checked what his conditions were before he'd give a neg trust.  It doesn't HURT for us all to give him neg trust, I am aware how it works.
Benjig

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:26:40 PM

Just wait 1 or 2 days more, you will not lose anything, stop thinking about it.. after those days if he doesnt pay then he can have as many red numbers on his trust as we want  Cheesy
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:38:23 PM

I am aware, if you had spent 2 minutes you would have seen that I checked with bitcoininformation who is on the trusted list and checked what his conditions were before he'd give a neg trust.  It doesn't HURT for us all to give him neg trust, I am aware how it works.

LoLz... I spent that 2 minutes and gave the 2 situations quoting both u & bitcoininformation  Smiley

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:40:43 PM

Lol I left him a negative long ago, knew something was shady about this, i got my payment from xbtec but seems others didnt yet

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:57:29 PM

Almost 15.00 CA Time still no payment  Cry
But I'll waiting Embarrassed

nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:01:44 PM

Double spend attack from updown.bt

https://blockchain.info/address/1KmNqdNoxU9f1MscfqjRtutpoRTJkL1QWH

You will lose your btc

donations not accepted
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:19:25 PM

You will lose your btc

Hmm how does that work

Not really sure thought it couldn't be done due to timestamping

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:21:37 PM

You will lose your btc
I don't see any double spend attacks. Anyway, UpDown.BT posted in it's other thread that he/they/it increased the security against double spends, so I don't worry too much.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: