Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
UpDown.BT (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:07:46 PM

regardless of rules whoever advertised for him deserves there payment, and I was promised payment but still I got nothing today as promised, he told me 8 to 10 hours, and is past that already.
If he told you he will pay you, then he probably really will. If you see thought his previous posts then delays of 24-48 hours are normal for OP.

61546a26faf1076f75280a7d676dd388da74a4338b3bc11221bb437f9be85971 —  here you go.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:08:51 PM

Yeah I dont understand it as well, but It makes sense.

To JC I was not attacking you, I was stating that I was confirmed and I have that post as proof.  Im also on the list and I even got a PM two days ago that he was going to pay me yesterday.  I have that as well.  I stood here till july 9th for uptown advertising a few extra days more.  I did fulfill the contract and days over,  I am owed .33 btc for the whole month, I believe is more but im claiming what is fair.

As of Today I still did not get payment, I will continue to pursue the payment, since I did give a couple of extra days of free advertising.

I also saw updown.bt promise you payment.. but that was days ago.
What has happened since then?  Has he not been responding to your PMs?

Thank you for your concern on the issue, but as of today I have not receive 1 bitcent from the time he promised me.   I been waiting patiently and have not taken action to put a negative feedback on his profile, so I am still giving time but my patience will likely run out

Sorry for the delay, again. Now the last payment was been sent and campaign is officially finished.

umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:11:48 PM

u sent me 0.045 Huh where is the rest?  Im owed  . 29 btc more

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:15:21 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 04:34:01 PM by zolace

I did over 300 post I knew he was not going to pay you, Im trying to get my payment now, at least something,  I think he sent me something also, I just saw incoming transaction or from someone else

Yeah update I received 0.042 from a payment that was given to me from a refund never mind,  thought uptown paid me as well.  Oh well Ill leave my negative where is at.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:33:40 PM

Damn what a bunch of fraudsters glad I saw this before going to gamble my bitcoins at there site, very unprofessional.

We made all payouts with a bit delay, but everybody finally got paid and payouts was not bad.

NOT REALLY !!! A lot of people are unpaid as of yet.

Who?

I have asked that user to PM u by keeping me in CC. I hope u respond to the PM.

U have not yet responded to the PM. U still owe people's money...

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:42:31 PM

OH MY GOD HE PAID ME EXTRA, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 05:00:37 PM

u sent me 0.045 Huh where is the rest?  Im owed  . 29 btc more

Check 2nd TX ID a819318c7f80c39cc988625b2a825da680d8d5a85a660312edadeccb75485fa7

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 05:08:01 PM

If anybody have not been paid or have any questions, please right it right there or in to the personal messages, we don't want to be a scammers and owe money someone, but I understand that some errors can be made during the campaign processing.

You are acting in a good way, this is how it should be,
I sent you pm since friday and you dint respond, you dint pay me and i changed my sign Thursday, one day before you paid, im in the innitial confirmed users list , you owe me around 200 posts.
my address in on profile.

see this member didnt get paid and many others

You didnt pay this guy nevet so your rep will still be there, you have it on the list on first page.

He removed his signature at least at the end of the month, we're paying only to users who had our signatures at the end of the campaign period.

forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:34:25 PM

told yah to give him sometime Cheesy and now you get your bonus congratulation Cheesy
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:38:38 PM

Im kinda jealous right now congrats on that though,  I dont think hes planning on paying me anything, so I guess My rep will stay, I guess others are free to leave theres or take it away. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:46:41 PM

is he not paying you because he didn't confirm you were in the campaign ?
That is kind of strange if it is the reason. You went on and did the posts like everyone else so why does it really matter.
Or is their more to the story ??

Im kinda jealous right now congrats on that though,  I dont think hes planning on paying me anything, so I guess My rep will stay, I guess others are free to leave theres or take it away. 

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

That is kind of strange if it is the reason. You went on and did the posts like everyone else so why does it really matter.

Im kinda jealous right now congrats on that though,  I dont think hes planning on paying me anything, so I guess My rep will stay, I guess others are free to leave theres or take it away.  

We pay for everyone who keep our signature until the 4th of June (time where payouts should be made), but actually even until 1st of June when we responded that everyone will be paid.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:28:54 PM

Im kinda jealous right now congrats on that though,  I dont think hes planning on paying me anything, so I guess My rep will stay, I guess others are free to leave theres or take it away.  

We pay for everyone who keep our signature until the 4th of June (time where payouts should be made), but actually even until 1st of June when we responded that everyone will be paid.

Why didn't you reply sooner? Is there a reason? You've been online, but didn't bother to inform them until today. Why?
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:16:23 PM

Why didn't you reply sooner? Is there a reason? You've been online, but didn't bother to inform them until today. Why?

What?

I've informed everyone that they will be paid at 1 June, 4 days before the payment date, and provided payouts to everyone who kept the signature until the 1st June.

jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:16:13 PM

What?

I've informed everyone that they will be paid at 1 June, 4 days before the payment date, and provided payouts to everyone who kept the signature until the 1st June.

The one outstanding person as far as I can tell is zolace, is that right?  And it seems like Updown is saying that Zolace did not keep the signature on long enough, is this correct?  (I'm just trying to get it figured out.) 

Also, +1 on acs267's post.  We have ALL been trying to get an explanation from you Updown but you just keep beating around the bush and don't say why there were all the delays.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:21:07 PM

What?

Why are u lying ? U have details in the PM as u asked for. I can see the user is in your payout list. He showed your Sig even after July 1. Why r not u responding to the PM and holding his payment ?

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

What?

Why are u lying ? U have details in the PM as u asked for. I can see the user is in your payout list. He showed your Sig even after July 1. Why r not u responding to the PM and holding his payment ?

"My actual ID is now temporarily banned... Hence I cant post/PM u." — we're not paying to any banned persons.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:08:19 PM

What?

And yes, I've checked again, no signature was been found in NewIndia user profile at the 1st of June.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:30:47 PM

I'm confused which date u r talking over here ? June 1 or July 1 ?

blablaace

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:35:43 PM

is this campaign good, OP pays?

can i enroll?
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: