Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:34:47 PM

thanks for voting everyone it seems more bee's to be added to the poll Smiley

a=6
b=8
c=3

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:32:20 PM

Everyone voting for BEEEEEEEEEE now! Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:16:21 PM

come on more voting.... tomorrow night GMT we will see the result Smiley

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:52:55 AM

come on more voting.... tomorrow night GMT we will see the result Smiley

Hi,

We need PUBLICITY STUNTS. WE DO NOT NEED TO DESTROY ANY COINS, BUT WE CAN RUN PROMOTIONS ON THE THREAD, WHILE WE REWARD MEMBERS WHO ACTUALLY RUN THESE PROMOTIONS.

DOGECOIN had a publicity stunt, because they FOUGHT to restore lost coins. Here are some options outlined below:

- I know it is a lot of work, but we should make an attempt to give late swappers a second chance, even if they have to wait for DAYS for the swap servers - WE SHOULD SCREAM IT OUT ON THE FORUM THAT THESE COINS ARE RESERVED ONLY FOR LATE SWAPPERS WHO WILL APPEAR FROM NOWHERE (to create scandals) WHEN BEE2 SUCCEEDS.

- Create a special promotion giveaways, where applicants have 3 - 4 days to incorporate a unique signature , but with their receiving BEE2 address  next to the signature. This promotion should reward applicants so that the amount of coin s that each person receives is directly proportional to their activity on the BITCOIN FORUM.

- ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY - soopy has future plans for this.

These promotions will keep bee2 thread moving. We need members with the right skills to run these promotions, so that we reward these members with beecoin.

We need to use excess coins TO WORK ON BEE2, so that the coins get to the correct people, not just dumpers.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:56:02 AM

about 13 hours until the vote is over so keep voting guys.

xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:54:20 AM

where is unswap total coming?how many coins soopy still having,said post this up but nothing.busy with his summercoin again not time for beecoin.i not like the coins left with developer not dedicate to beecoin.destroy all coins can't win so i voting b.where does sopy?gone again no posting for a day on the thread.proposal option d give all coins to escrows use this huge amount to bring new dedicated developers.one developer concentrate on building beecoin only not brisking 100coins and not care about beecoin.watch only summercoins and sherlocks more and more rubbish.SELECTION D PUT ESCROWS HOLDING ALL COIN PAY FOR DEDICATE DEV WORK ONLY ON BEECOINS PROJECT.pay soopy more even though already paid btc ltc but pay more if decide it.then other coins used for real beecoin developer.how many coin unswap and taxing?11bill or more noone know the answer yet just soopy does he ever tell us the answer or not?voting i want D.
Ibefore told cryptohunter add D but not reply or talk back not delete and forget so i put  here more people help beecoin please put D need proper developer leading beecoin not undedicated working on so many coin or bee not flying anywhere.what real coin will have this crazy ways.11bills 30% of coins even best dedicated developer will love work for beecoin for even 3% of everyone.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:33:53 AM

where is unswap total coming?how many coins soopy still having,said post this up but nothing.busy with his summercoin again not time for beecoin.i not like the coins left with developer not dedicate to beecoin.destroy all coins can't win so i voting b.where does sopy?gone again no posting for a day on the thread.proposal option d give all coins to escrows use this huge amount to bring new dedicated developers.one developer concentrate on building beecoin only not brisking 100coins and not care about beecoin.watch only summercoins and sherlocks more and more rubbish.SELECTION D PUT ESCROWS HOLDING ALL COIN PAY FOR DEDICATE DEV WORK ONLY ON BEECOINS PROJECT.pay soopy more even though already paid btc ltc but pay more if decide it.then other coins used for real beecoin developer.how many coin unswap and taxing?11bill or more noone know the answer yet just soopy does he ever tell us the answer or not?voting i want D.
Ibefore told cryptohunter add D but not reply or talk back not delete and forget so i put  here more people help beecoin please put D need proper developer leading beecoin not undedicated working on so many coin or bee not flying anywhere.what real coin will have this crazy ways.11bills 30% of coins even best dedicated developer will love work for beecoin for even 3% of everyone.

I did not delete anything. I did not reply to you yet because i have been replying to many messages. However, it is always best to post everything on the thread, i can read it here rather than skype or other methods Soopy will provide the full ledger with the exact unswapped totals for review today i'm sure. There is no point asking me over and over how many there are since i have no idea, it was stated by someone that about 11bn is left over but i am not sure if that is correct or not.

We require a community manager. This is something i have been asking for over and over in the thread. I see no need for a new dev since the coin is working fine?

I have said before i have no problem with destroying all of the unswapped coins but consider option B to be better. Of course you are free to suggest anything you like the community is open for everyone to suggest things. Nothing gets deleted unless it is violent or constant trolling with no supporting evidence.

If you wish to make suggestions make them to the community on this thread not to me or anyone else in private. If you wish to vote please let me know, you mentioned option b? or do you want c?
I know you hold a lot of beecoins and are frustrated with the pace of advancement, but things will pick up speed soon.

xlilbearx

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

Ibefore told cryptohunter add D but not reply or talk back not delete and forget so i put  here more people help beecoin please put D need proper developer leading beecoin not undedicated working on so many coin or bee not flying anywhere.what real coin will have this crazy ways.11bills 30% of coins even best dedicated developer will love work for beecoin for even 3% of everyone.

I did not delete anything. I did not reply to you yet because i have been replying to many messages. However, it is always best to post everything on the thread, i can read it here rather than skype or other methods Soopy will provide the full ledger with the exact unswapped totals for review today i'm sure. There is no point asking me over and over how many there are since i have no idea, it was stated by someone that about 11bn is left over but i am not sure if that is correct or not.

We require a community manager. This is something i have been asking for over and over in the thread. I see no need for a new dev since the coin is working fine?

I have said before i have no problem with destroying all of the unswapped coins but consider option B to be better. Of course you are free to suggest anything you like the community is open for everyone to suggest things. Nothing gets deleted unless it is violent or constant trolling with no supporting evidence.

If you wish to make suggestions make them to the community on this thread not to me or anyone else in private. If you wish to vote please let me know, you mentioned option b? or do you want c?
I know you hold a lot of beecoins and are frustrated with the pace of advancement, but things will pick up speed soon.

selection D i want it.
pay unswapped coins to escrows,offer big % all coins for best developer dedicated for beecoin who work full time.any developes will work with 2% premine so big% will come best developer make beecoin to fly.not shared developer with not time for beecoin.everyone help beecoin vote d or beecoin slowly dead . dev working on summercoin not much beecoin,we have lot of coins buy better developer for us. thanks do it fast.put option d cryptohunter i request for help get dedicated developer who care beecoin future
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:14:41 PM

Will Beecoin get the same Navajo tech as Summercoin since I believe both are handled by Soopy?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:21:44 PM

Will Beecoin get the same Navajo tech as Summercoin since I believe both are handled by Soopy?

Soopy mentioned that all of his coins would get it. So yes i think beecoin will.

xlilbearx

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:27:36 PM

only summer is now
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:08:36 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 05:07:23 PM by cryptohunter

only summer is now

Right now it is still in testing phase, so no coin has it. However Soopy did say beecoin would have this implemented when it was finished. If you read back through the thread you will see he confirms this.

Soopy said within 24 hours the public wallet will be there with all the unswapped coins ... everyone can view it then.

Also please keep voting so far we have

a=6
b=8
c=3

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:21:33 PM

only summer is now

Ah I see you are back now lol , suddenly you disappear and then come again start to talk shit about the Developer? First you said the developer cannot do anything and now you make a fuss about the coins , I'm not a machine dude are you just stupid or stoned?

Tell me how much you gave for the development of BeeCoin or Shut the fuck up! Smiley

You seriously have a fucking problem with me and BeeCoin and cannot just quit complaining one way or the other.

You always try to find something to complain about and make a shit deal out of yourself , why not for once grow up?

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
xlilbearx

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:34:46 PM

only summer is now

Ah I see you are back now lol , suddenly you disappear and then come again start to talk shit about the Developer? First you said the developer cannot do anything and now you make a fuss about the coins , I'm not a machine dude are you just stupid or stoned?

Tell me how much you gave for the development of BeeCoin or Shut the fuck up! Smiley

You seriously have a fucking problem with me and BeeCoin and cannot just quit complaining one way or the other.

You always try to find something to complain about and make a shit deal out of yourself , why not for once grow up?

always i here but not post each time.not personal problem with you but beecoin need dedicated developer for future.i did not send donation for beecoin but other did and now you can get 700millions beecoin it is a lot,even 100M was more than 3btc from exchange when i buy it.most developer get 2% and very happy if they get so much,it is okay so you can have it you did work for bee2 so i can say have 700millions for payments but took so long before i believe was scam but now was not a scam good,but now want developer that spend all time for beecoin future.you not machine i know but too many projects not focus on beecoin.how long just to tell the amount swapped coin?how many? where is address ?, beecoin die if our developer spend time only with lot other coins.i say spend billions for a future of beecoin build new developers,or soopy must focus it simple solution not personal to you.beecoin have lots of coins so buy new developer working full time every day for beecoin.what is the problem you tell me shut fuck up.why so crazy you still can be paid so dont get very angry every time.why nobody can understand we need a developer working only for beecoins future,not create anon summercon first not tell on our thread title,crazy idea to have a developer like this for the future.stay developer and work only beecoin is best if you want to but you need to take one option and be quick we wait days only find out how many coins not swapped.it simple look how much coins in the premine wallet,that the answer what is it?don't tell me fuck up you must learn grow up more than i must do it.always you reply anger with not answers to our questions.
Real_Unhooked

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:37:04 PM

only summer is now

Lol for a second I thought I said something to tick you off. Cheers

BTW guys keep voting on Mintpal. Aiden is catching up...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
...deeponion.org...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:45:29 PM

only summer is now

Lol for a second I thought I said something to tick you off. Cheers

BTW guys keep voting on Mintpal. Aiden is catching up...
Stop annoying people with your insensitive comments, especially after they have done all the hard work.

Real_Unhooked

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:50:51 PM

Shoot sorry if I said something to offend you guys..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
...deeponion.org...
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:02:56 PM

Shoot sorry if I said something to offend you guys..

Not you mate lol. Chill! Smiley

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:07:19 PM

only summer is now

always i here but not post each time.not personal problem with you but beecoin need dedicated developer for future.i did not send donation for beecoin but other did and now you can get 700millions beecoin it is a lot,even 100M was more than 3btc from exchange when i buy it.most developer get 2% and very happy if they get so much,it is okay so you can have it you did work for bee2 so i can say have 700millions for payments but took so long before i believe was scam but now was not a scam good,but now want developer that spend all time for beecoin future.you not machine i know but too many projects not focus on beecoin.how long just to tell the amount swapped coin?how many? where is address ?, beecoin die if our developer spend time only with lot other coins.i say spend billions for a future of beecoin build new developers,or soopy must focus it simple solution not personal to you.beecoin have lots of coins so buy new developer working full time every day for beecoin.what is the problem you tell me shut fuck up.why so crazy you still can be paid so dont get very angry every time.why nobody can understand we need a developer working only for beecoins future,not create anon summercon first not tell on our thread title,crazy idea to have a developer like this for the future.stay developer and work only beecoin is best if you want to but you need to take one option and be quick we wait days only find out how many coins not swapped.it simple look how much coins in the premine wallet,that the answer what is it?don't tell me fuck up you must learn grow up more than i must do it.always you reply anger with not answers to our questions.

I don't know about your commitment towards BEE , but I've made mine clear with everything I've done for BEE for if not for me I do not think you have any shit to talk about and nothing to talk about BEE keep that in mind before you say another word! And it's high time you start thinking and using your mind before you complain once more , for it is people like you that bring BEE down and better start showing some respect to a developer when something you dearly so you say you hold is going good better start showing some respect for the man who made it possible without talking back shit to him , shows how and what kind of a person you are.

I 'm a very calm and quite person but the ungrateful people make me angry.

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:29:42 PM

only summer is now

I don't know about your commitment towards BEE , but I've made mine clear with everything I've done for BEE for if not for me I do not think you have any shit to talk about and nothing to talk about BEE keep that in mind before you say another word! And it's high time you start thinking and using your mind before you complain once more , for it is people like you that bring BEE down and better start showing some respect to a developer when something you dearly so you say you hold is going good better start showing some respect for the man who made it possible without talking back shit to him , shows how and what kind of a person you are.

I 'm a very calm and quite person but the ungrateful people make me angry.

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

SoopY, just ignore occasional nonsense comments.

You already proved to be a good dev. If someone can't see it, that's their problem.

The whole community is behind you Soopy Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: