Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:10:11 AM

We have a unique opportunity to even remake this coin. I hope you know that this coin can be rebranded?

We are not on any exchange, no block explorer, this coin has tons of potential.

We can be renamed, rebranded and swapped into anything better. WE do not even need to remain as beecoin. Opportunities are unlimited.

what is special about this coin to bother with rebranding it? Wouldnt you just start a new one rather than rebranding Bee?

No special infastructure or anything exists. but i can see this being a 1-10 sat coin on yobit for a few months.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:13:18 AM

We have a unique opportunity to even remake this coin. I hope you know that this coin can be rebranded?

We are not on any exchange, no block explorer, this coin has tons of potential.

We can be renamed, rebranded and swapped into anything better. WE do not even need to remain as beecoin. Opportunities are unlimited.

what is special about this coin to bother with rebranding it? Wouldnt you just start a new one rather than rebranding Bee?

No special infastructure or anything exists. but i can see this being a 1-10 sat coin on yobit for a few months.
Dev can rightfully own 30% of coinage. We probably need a confirmed developer. This coin will sell when people realise that the confirmed developer actually owns the coin. When a developer owns a coin, it gives the community some confidence that the developer will be committed to its success.

Beecoin is nothing at present, but this can all change.

mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:10:19 AM

We need to freeze and destroy allcoins wallets. Those thieving scum kept my hundreds of millions of beecoins. I would like the new developer to crush their wallet.

Also anyone that can doxxx those allcoin scoundrels would be doing the entire crypto community a service.
I also lost a bunch of beecoins there Sad
But, I wonder how we can destroy allcoin-scamers wallets, but I'll look deeply into BEE sources. Maybe I'll found a solution.
Do you know their wallets addresses?

Also the development wallet will need to be crushed...the one where % of coins per block went for extra development.
Which one? This -> 3644s9FdFwfSn6vNYzhiWm8KGcVFBr1tHX  ?
mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:33:43 PM

I looked at sources and now I think I know why BEE blockchain and wallets lost sync.
This is from net.cpp
Code:
// DNS seeds
// Each pair gives a source name and a seed name.
// The first name is used as information source for addrman.
// The second name should resolve to a list of seed addresses.
static const char *strDNSSeed[][2] = {
    [b]{"beecoinv2.no-ip.biz", "beecoinv2.no-ip.biz"},[/b]
};

void ThreadDNSAddressSeed(void* parg)
{
    // Make this thread recognisable as the DNS seeding thread
    RenameThread("beecoinv2-dnsseed");

try
    {
        vnThreadsRunning[THREAD_DNSSEED]++;
        ThreadDNSAddressSeed2(parg);
        vnThreadsRunning[THREAD_DNSSEED]--;
    }
    catch (std::exception& e) {
        PrintException(&e, "ThreadDNSAddressSeed()");
    } catch (...) {
        throw; // support pthread_cancel()
    }
    printf("ThreadDNSAddressSeed exited\n");
}

void ThreadDNSAddressSeed2(void* parg)
{
    printf("ThreadDNSAddressSeed started\n");
    int found = 0;

if (!fTestNet)
    {
        printf("Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)\n");

for (unsigned int seed_idx = 0; seed_idx < ARRAYLEN(strDNSSeed); seed_idx++) {
            if (HaveNameProxy()) {
                AddOneShot(strDNSSeed[seed_idx][1]);
            } else {
                vector<CNetAddr> vaddr;
                vector<CAddress> vAdd;
                if (LookupHost(strDNSSeed[seed_idx][1], vaddr))
                {
                    BOOST_FOREACH(CNetAddr& ip, vaddr)
                    {
                        int nOneDay = 24*3600;
                        CAddress addr = CAddress(CService(ip, GetDefaultPort()));
                        addr.nTime = GetTime() - 3*nOneDay - GetRand(4*nOneDay); // use a random age between 3 and 7 days old
                        vAdd.push_back(addr);
                        found++;
                    }
                }
                addrman.Add(vAdd, CNetAddr(strDNSSeed[seed_idx][0], true));
            }
        }
    }

printf("%d addresses found from DNS seeds\n", found);
}

So, as you can see the problem in this sectiom: {"beecoinv2.no-ip.biz", "beecoinv2.no-ip.biz"},
I think this was used by former dev, but now this peer is dead.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:50:22 PM

I am happy that the hindrance node is now out of the way.

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:15:57 PM

I agree. We can fix it.
Look forward for my plan for BEE.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:23:01 PM

I agree. We can fix it.
Look forward for my plan for BEE.
OK

I wait eagerly and EXPECTANTLY.

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:59:22 PM

Ok, this is a plan of resurrection, that I propose for BEE community.

1. Choose and register a domain name for a Beecoin new website. I propose a "beecoin.be", but the community should decide.
2. Set up a dedicated BEE node with full-synced blockchain. This requires a small change of BEE wallet code, no need of hard-fork.
3. Set up an official Beecoin website. Public main info about BEE project, the BEE idea etc, upload wallets.
4. Set up a BEE block explorer.
5. Gather community of present BEE bagholders and potential investors to decide the mutual future of Beecoin and, maybe, elect some official BEE persons that will be responsible for BEE future.
6. Choose the exchange(s) that BEE will focus to get listed, get listed there, start ICO (maybe) or simply trade and raise BEE value.
7. Choose a new developer for BEE, do a swap, hard-fork etc - all it's up to community.
8. BEE to the mooooon!!!! Smiley
PapillonV

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:59:18 AM

1. Choose and register a domain name for a Beecoin new website. I propose a "beecoin.be", but the community should decide.
2. Set up a dedicated BEE node with full-synced blockchain. This requires a small change of BEE wallet code, no need of hard-fork.
3. Set up an official Beecoin website. Public main info about BEE project, the BEE idea etc, upload wallets.
5. Gather community of present BEE bagholders and potential investors to decide the mutual future of Beecoin and, maybe, elect some official BEE persons that will be responsible for BEE future.
6. Choose the exchange(s) that BEE will focus to get listed, get listed there, start ICO (maybe) or simply trade and raise BEE value.
7. Choose a new developer for BEE, do a swap, hard-fork etc - all it's up to community.
Good idea. I'll be watching.
mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:17:50 AM

Any help appreciated.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:43:09 AM

Any help appreciated.

Well CryptoID is the best block explorer IMO whats it cost to get one made and put on it?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:02:06 AM

Any help appreciated.

Well CryptoID is the best block explorer IMO whats it cost to get one made and put on it?
It cost me 0.25 btc ($100) to pay for a full year subscription for POSEX coin. I hope that beecoin will be the same?

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:12:27 AM

Any help appreciated.

It cost me 0.25 btc ($100) to pay for a full year subscription for POSEX coin. I hope that beecoin will be the same?
It seems that we already have  explorer there - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bee2/
It's unsynced, but as you can see they connected to my node and sync process in progress!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:39:38 AM

Any help appreciated.

It seems that we already have  explorer there - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bee2/
It's unsynced, but as you can see they connected to my node and sync process in progress!
That was quick. Lets see what CHAINZ will say when it is fully synced.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:42:20 AM

Any help appreciated.

Awesome. All is not lost!!

I like the go ahead plan. I think selling some of the pot as an ICO kind of thing is a great idea, Currently I would buy some more bee on a gamble but am unable to. That could fund having things done.

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:19:56 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 07:05:41 PM by mycoinsstore

Hi, all!

Step 1 completed.
Moving on.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:10:57 PM

Hi, all!

Step 1 completed.
Moving on.
Good, I just got back from shopping  Wink

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:40:23 PM

Hi, all!

Step 1 completed.
Moving on.
Oh, you bought some honey?  Cheesy
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:28:03 PM

Hi, all!

Step 1 completed.
Moving on.
Oh, you bought some honey?  Cheesy
I wish I did

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:06:30 PM

Full synced BeeCoin blockchain as of today: https://mega.nz/#!EBRQmKjJ!cGqg0YzfzVvQPYGX34fj41RHGo8bVPgKAsmdoKokrN8
Just unpack it to your C:\Users\Name_of_your_user\AppData\Roaming\BeeCoinV2 folder (overwriting existing files). Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat first!

I also recommend to add this to your beecoinv2.conf file:
addnode=beecoin.be
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: