Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:12:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitbeecoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:20:39 AM

I'm not sure how we can trust a non-working wallet and network as well as an instamined clone-coin, but depending on what C-Cex says, we could maybe swap anyone who bought those over to our working chain. They should have paused the market right away, but at least people mostly stopped buying it now and it would be less BEE for the community to cover.

The timing of all of this is just all a little too convenient, but I'm guessing you're in talks with GREEDYJOHN now, so maybe we can figure something out, maybe not.  Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can do.
I see many people from here are spamming in my ANN.. Enough of logo stuff .. I have spoken to designer n we have the original Source.. by the way the logo is used by many other business... https://www.yelp.com/biz/bees-lighting-canoga-park.. those who got scammed by hero n legendary accounts are falling on me which we don't care.. let's move on ... Remember in case some one wants to scam there are 1000 ways n need not use a failed coin logo.. it's just that my idea coincided with an existing similar typed logo which has many changes if you look keenly ... incase we need to change logo we will do it .. I am saying for final time we do not have any relationship with this old similar named coin
dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:37:08 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 04:53:53 AM by dutch_loneranger

can not help react on this .
but if you search a little just Google bee coin.
you find the coin or search in github or bitcointalk even .
and this person only looked in coin market.
if you search coinmarket. and bee together it is almost on top on Google .

and for the BEE2  community if i can  help somewhere i will

it is amazing that everything still works so smooth .
my BEE2 is beautifully syncing and has 6 connections
now waiting till it comes a point it starts staking  Grin Grin Grin

i love coins that have a good blockchain

BusyBeee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

Hi Community...

Sorry the Bitbee was my project and i do not knew there is a similar LOGO coin

As such when i started i have checked Coinmarketcap

I can do whatever possible so that the community wont be angered coz of us

They've now posted an ANN thread for "their" coin. Probably to make it seem more legit after we complained.  Moderated thread of course...

So I guess BTCtalk has policies for that sort of thing? Do they get banned or something?

Scammer's ANN post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1966075.msg19548673#msg19548673

To be honest we never received any complaint

Just saw this when GREEDYJOHN messaged me !
LETS START NEGOTIATIONS, TILL WE REACH AN AGREEMENT.

As informed i do not have any connection with this coin... However in case any agreement that helps Bitbee coin i will be happily accepting Smiley

Anyone searching for a Bee logo will find this.. No need to be professionally competent in searching it

@@@bitbeecoin -- Best agreement is for you to stop using stolen BeecoinV2 logo and stop deleting any post in your thread about your stealing other people's work.
Dotcommie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

I'm not sure how we can trust a non-working wallet and network as well as an instamined clone-coin, but depending on what C-Cex says, we could maybe swap anyone who bought those over to our working chain. They should have paused the market right away, but at least people mostly stopped buying it now and it would be less BEE for the community to cover.

The timing of all of this is just all a little too convenient, but I'm guessing you're in talks with GREEDYJOHN now, so maybe we can figure something out, maybe not.  Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can do.
I see many people from here are spamming in my ANN.. Enough of logo stuff .. I have spoken to designer n we have the original Source.. by the way the logo is used by many other business... https://www.yelp.com/biz/bees-lighting-canoga-park.. those who got scammed by hero n legendary accounts are falling on me which we don't care.. let's move on ... Remember in case some one wants to scam there are 1000 ways n need not use a failed coin logo.. it's just that my idea coincided with an existing similar typed logo which has many changes if you look keenly ... incase we need to change logo we will do it .. I am saying for final time we do not have any relationship with this old similar named coin

It's not as much about the logo as it is about the fact that it's not a coincidence to use virtually the same name, same abbreviation, and same logo to get onto an exchange with a coin that is 100% premined and doesn't work, THEN pretend as if you had no idea.

I'm willing to assume there's something else going on for now and maybe that's just how it looks, but that market still needs to be frozen until your clone of some super old coin gets swapped out with our working chain and the C-Cex buyer's BEE swapped out for "real" BEE coins.  That's my opinion on how to move forward on the technical front at least.
dutch_loneranger

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

@Dotcommie

I agree with you.
first must the exchange be frozen.
and that bee2 not get a bad name and
we can limit the damage and the community can back it up

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

Les see what cryptohunter has to say about all of this.

bitbeecoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:21:46 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 07:45:14 AM by bitbeecoin

The timing of all of this is just all a little too convenient, but I'm guessing you're in talks with GREEDYJOHN now, so maybe we can figure something out, maybe not.  Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can do.

It's not as much about the logo as it is about the fact that it's not a coincidence to use virtually the same name, same abbreviation, and same logo to get onto an exchange with a coin that is 100% premined and doesn't work, THEN pretend as if you had no idea.

I'm willing to assume there's something else going on for now and maybe that's just how it looks, but that market still needs to be frozen until your clone of some super old coin gets swapped out with our working chain and the C-Cex buyer's BEE swapped out for "real" BEE coins.  That's my opinion on how to move forward on the technical front at least.
We are getting logo changed and hence we can end the discussion here... just t reiterate  In case someone wants to scam they will not be doing this type of act ...

We got New Logo and the same is posted in My ANN and submitted to ccex Smiley

Thanks for everything
BusyBeee

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:13:11 PM

We are getting logo changed and hence we can end the discussion here... just t reiterate  In case someone wants to scam they will not be doing this type of act ...

We got New Logo and the same is posted in My ANN and submitted to ccex Smiley

Thanks for everything

Great work BeecoinV2 community in stopping bitbeecoin from stealing our logo.
Dotcommie

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:32:18 AM

Changing the logo doesn't really do anything.

He's trying to take over BEE with something that doesn't even exist and which was voted in under false circumstances. His failure of a "coin" basically insures BEEcoin's demise if he gets away with it because everyone will associate BEE with the non-working coin that was added to an exchange for the "dev" to make a quick buck with no effort...leaving buyers with a coin they can't even store, stake, or use.

Even putting aside whatever the motives were, if he doesn't work with us to swap, both coins will fail. If he does, his benefit will be far greater in the end. Even though I think he shouldn't benefit any more from it(100+BTC off our votes is enough, right?), it's the quickest solution if we're going to keep things civilized.
BusyBeee

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:58:59 PM

He's trying to take over BEE with something that doesn't even exist and which was voted in under false circumstances. His failure of a "coin" basically insures BEEcoin's demise if he gets away with it because everyone will associate BEE with the non-working coin that was added to an exchange for the "dev" to make a quick buck with no effort...leaving buyers with a coin they can't even store, stake, or use.

Even putting aside whatever the motives were, if he doesn't work with us to swap, both coins will fail. If he does, his benefit will be far greater in the end. Even though I think he shouldn't benefit any more from it(100+BTC off our votes is enough, right?), it's the quickest solution if we're going to keep things civilized.

Yeah the damage is done, but what else can we do to alleviate the damage.
Dotcommie

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:39:11 PM

Yeah the damage is done, but what else can we do to alleviate the damage.

I suppose we can demand that c-cex change his coin to something else so we can reclaim the BEE ticker, but it seems there's possibly some questionable practices there. It would also be the more aggressive option, possibly involving some twitter and social media shaming(mainly because it's a shame to see people buying something of no value that didn't even exist before it was listed).

I'll be looking into this more this week. c-cex hasn't responded to my last message yet, but maybe they've just been busy or something.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:32:37 AM

i wasnt really clear what was happening here.

ccex should do more dd before listing coins especially if they are new 100% premined.

Taking the logo we use is in bad taste too.

This new project has not effected beecoins network so no real damage is done.

Most traders use the likes of bittrex , polo etc so this blip on ccex can be undone if anyone has the direct contact of ccex on here can they post it.

They should not use the BEE ticker.

The onus is on them to research their desired ticker has not been taken already.

bitbee should do the right thing willingly as should ccex.

Still our main focus should be attracting a developer now that it is clear soopy is not to return.

I would prefer to see BEE on cryptopia if possible shame their listing fees went parabolic of late. I hear 2.5 btc now.

Dotcommie

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

i wasnt really clear what was happening here.

ccex should do more dd before listing coins especially if they are new 100% premined.

Taking the logo we use is in bad taste too.

This new project has not effected beecoins network so no real damage is done.

Most traders use the likes of bittrex , polo etc so this blip on ccex can be undone if anyone has the direct contact of ccex on here can they post it.

They should not use the BEE ticker.

The onus is on them to research their desired ticker has not been taken already.

bitbee should do the right thing willingly as should ccex.

Still our main focus should be attracting a developer now that it is clear soopy is not to return.

I would prefer to see BEE on cryptopia if possible shame their listing fees went parabolic of late. I hear 2.5 btc now.

Exactly. It seems like the more proof I showed to c-cex support, the more he tried to make the coin appear legit, so I'm guessing they either know him or just default to whoever submitted the coin for voting to figure out who to believe.  Huh

...but the point is that he misled everyone and somehow c-cex is cool with that or just haven't properly looked into it still.(I did report it within 36hrs of being listed though)

I was looking into getting a dev and maybe refocusing BEE back into being useful, but since it was on the edge of being voted into c-cex and the wallet was still working great, I kind of left it alone to see what would happen there first. Turns out we were all duped by this lovely example of a person.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

ccex listing this if it really is 100% premined is going to harm their rep.

if anyone has ccex username on here please post so we can talk to them.

Dotcommie

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

I'm hoping we get to have some real communication with them, but as far as coin standards go, I'm not sure if they have any requirements anymore besides links to documentation(whether working or not) and winning vote count.

See worse coin example here. 9000+ btc for sale at 1sat...lol

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

I'm hoping we get to have some real communication with them, but as far as coin standards go, I'm not sure if they have any requirements anymore besides links to documentation(whether working or not) and winning vote count.

lol i'm guessing that stands for crapcoin Smiley

Dotcommie

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

lol i'm guessing that stands for crapcoin Smiley

Honestly that would probably be a better name. "CEREIPAYCOIN" is apparently the name and it's the only coin i've ever seen where the coin supply doesn't even fit in the box on the block explorer page, lol.
dutch_loneranger

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:03:59 AM

still syncing so many blocks too go .
but runs very smooth .
can not wait till it gonna stake that will be a big surprise last known block from me was April 2015

hope someone picks up this coin

and how long does it take before ccex will change the icon of that other coin .

Dotcommie

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:57:21 PM

but runs very smooth .
can not wait till it gonna stake that will be a big surprise last known block from me was April 2015

Apparently forever, and either their support is incompetent or they know they're mixing in single-owner coins in with their legitimate ones and allow it even when tickers and names are stolen from other coins.

I have a few feelers out, but haven't heard anything really helpful yet. It may be time to just shame C-cex on the internet and warn people not to trade there at all if I can't get them to respond.  I know a few  influential crypto peeps on twitter, but I didn't want to start a campaign against them unless it was absolutely necessary.

Will probably have some sort of update in the next week with what I find out, but so far I don't expect much help from btctalk or c-cex.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:52:43 PM

but runs very smooth .

Is there a new team ? I lost my wallet file god damn.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: