Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 04:10:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 382029 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eestimees

Activity: 584

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:53:21 AM

They are actually allowed to delete your contract if it has been unprofitable from a maintenance perspective for more than 20 days straight.

From their contracts, 4.b Terms:

"The Service Provider may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if the Coins generated in the preceding 20 days do not suffice to pay the Fee under 2.b above."

This is a huge deal! A lot of people don't realize that with exponentially rising mining difficulty and a constant maintenance fee, your contract will sooner or later expire provided the BTC price doesn't go to the moon (lifetime contracts... yeah, right). And if it did, most of these cloud mining companies would probably go bust.

Think about it, all it takes is a 20 day exchange rate dive and your whole investment is gone. Doesn't matter if the price goes up again shortly after. *Poof*. Gone. Buh-bye. As it is right now, a dive below 300 EUR/BTC for 20 days would suffice for a lot of contracts to disappear. And that cut-off is rising every day due to the rising difficulty. It could be 600 EUR/BTC in a couple of months. Are you certain the bitcoin price will stay above 600 EUR consistently for the next few years? I'm not.

Apparently those 1y contracts didn't had that condition.. I got my hash back now waiting for payment that should include last few days also.

I must say that GM trust rating has gone up a bit in my eyes now after all...

lol.  why because they have a broken system that tried to scam you then ONLY fixed it once YOU let them know?
o ya, awesome guys there. im sure it will work out great, might even get 50% of your money back! Grin

let me explain:
trustlevel on 100% scale:
was: 10%
went: -100%
is now: 0% - meaning I have what I have there and wont buy more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sbtctalk

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:16:25 AM

Let's see how many comments here will be deleted. Perhaps G M is not interested in promotions here any longer.

They should be targetting new comers in the mainstream consumer market.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Bravo_Zulu

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:06:25 AM

support now wrote, that there was a glitch and I should get my contract back...

Can you tell me what support has said to you. I am in the same situation (missing 15th) and all they are saying is that my account has became unprofitable.
Raja_MBZ

Activity: 686

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 11:26:41 AM

Lol, WOW, dare to ask a few mild, relevant questions and get Ad Hominemed as a psycho by their Number One Shill!
Way to go Zeta   Cheesy
By the way, you never thanked me for pointing out, last time you were raving about your ETH contract, how much MORE money you would have made if you just had bought the fucking coin, not given your money to Mr. Streng to mine it for you rip you off...

Edit: Thank you for your message

I repeat my reasonable questions, and a couple more besides, addressed to Genesis Mining on their self moderated thread, on the largest Bitcoin forum there is (which they visited today), expecting a reasonable response from the self proclaimed, fully transparent, cloud mining industry leader

1) What is your total hashrate?
2) What pools do you mine with?
3) Do you also solo mine?
4) Why can't we see the address to which the new coins go?
5) What equipment do you use to mine Bitcoin?
6) How have your mining plans been affected by the failure of Spondoolies?
7) How do you propose moving forward with the conjunction of the halving and 14nm competition staring you in the face?

Those are the questions most of which I've been asking on their website. All I receive mostly are lame answers. We do have the right to get answers to those questions as we're purchasing contacts there.

████
██

████
    ██

████
██ 

████
    ██

████
██

████
✓Fast   
   ✓Secure
      ✓Low Fee

███
          █████                                 ██
        ███████   █    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████
      ███████  ██▄███              ▀██████
    ███████  ██████                      █████
  ███████  ██████                          █████
    █████  ██████        ██                ██████
      ▀██  ███████      ████                ████
             ▄██████▄▄▄█████             ██
                 ██████████████        ██
                    ██████████████    ██
                    ███    ███████████
                    ███      ███████████
                      ███      █████████
                        ███      ███████
                         ████    ██████
                               ████████

████
██

████
    ██

████
██ 

████
    ██

████
██

████

--Bitsync--

████
██

████
    ██

████
██ 

████
    ██

████
██

████

Fast Transaction on Decentralized
Exchange Platform Globally

✅ANN Thread ✅Website ✅Telegram ✅Facebook ✅Twitter

████
██

████
    ██

████
██ 

████
    ██

████
██

████

biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 01:26:33 PM

Let's see how many comments here will be deleted. Perhaps G M is not interested in promotions here any longer.

You are spot on. I won't promote my products here if I were them, knowing the target customers in this forum is seasoned and well aware of their tactics.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
UNsTephenk

Activity: 105

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 07:29:57 PM

Started mining at the beginning of 2015 and am now up to 2.8 th/s. With BTC increasing, adding more hash requires relativity less coin. Hence, I am able to upgrade sooner and more often. Hope the price stays up for a while so I can keep building my mine.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
AleScamHole

Activity: 350

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:45:30 PM

Started mining at the beginning of 2015 and am now up to 2.8 th/s. With BTC increasing, adding more hash requires relativity less coin. Hence, I am able to upgrade sooner and more often. Hope the price stays up for a while so I can keep building my mine.

you are on crack. you could have made 100x your money in that much time in other ways wow ;\
but i guess for kids its cool to play with, fun hey? Wink 
o and your sig referral is only good for 2.5% wut u trying to pull? that's not very honorable sir
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 12:37:24 AM

You are not thinking logically. Please. It is more worthwhole to buy coins and hold. Alternatively, invest in other form of algorithm cloud mining, get alt coins and trade for btc

sbtctalk

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:49:27 AM

You are high on weed. Have you ROI? You claimed to start from early 2015

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:34:45 PM

I have a lot of fun building my rig power in the genesis mining environment. The last 9 months i have building my X11 and Ethereum mining power.
Specially Dash en Ethereum are doing well. To bad X11 is not for sale at this moment.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 05:06:36 PM

I think they have given up on this forum and like what you said - shift focus on consumer market, non-technology  sector and attract more fresh investors.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:00:56 PM

I think they have given up on this forum and like what you said - shift focus on consumer market, non-technology  sector and attract more fresh investors.

Correct.
They utilize social media where they can easily edit or delete that don't fit the narrative. They can easily just push you off with, 'open a support ticket', as well.
The FB feed is always the same. They pump and pimp out new stories involving them and the comments are followed by artificial promoters. Then the support questions usually follow because a lot of customers still have problems with GM's products.

GM will keep getting away with it because they exploit international contract terms and law.
People on social media won't be doing do any due diligence before they signup and buy something new and shiny from them.

AleScamHole

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:39:23 PM

Correct.
They utilize social media where they can easily edit or delete that don't fit the narrative. They can easily just push you off with, 'open a support ticket', as well.
The FB feed is always the same. They pump and pimp out new stories involving them and the comments are followed by artificial promoters. Then the support questions usually follow because a lot of customers still have problems with GM's products.

GM will keep getting away with it because they exploit international contract terms and law.
People on social media won't be doing do any due diligence before they signup and buy something new and shiny from them.

yupp. wow im so happy im not the only one who sees it. they silence me everywhere, and i fear noobs being sucked in alot ;(

btw their site now boasts "200'000" customers Grin

eXtremeAKim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:57:30 PM

Hello all, i invested in GM 66$ in total, last year.
Up untill now i earned 76$ dollars... For such a small investment... I think a year for ROI is fine...
alienesb
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:14:12 AM

Up untill now i earned 76$ dollars... For such a small investment... I think a year for ROI is fine...

I call bs, your contract would have been cancelled or dust by now.
AleScamHole

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:48:47 AM

i thought same thing. they must be bsing haha. or they won the bounty for proving ROI from genesis! ;;;p
eXtremeAKim

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:40:12 AM

i thought same thing. they must be bsing haha. or they won the bounty for proving ROI from genesis! ;;;p
well i got pics... how do i upload here?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-uRJTgMhikRMlJWM2FwVVNSWmM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-uRJTgMhikRTjFTek45WFhTNTA
does this work?
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:07:47 AM

well i got pics... how do i upload here?

does this work?

I had a look at your images.

You wrote that you bought the hashpower  last year but the pictures show as if you bought in February, so perhaps you have bought another contract earlier as well so image of 75 USD earning so far is all your earnings for all of your contracts in total since you bought the first one. I gather you must have more than one contract in your account.

If you did buy one earlier, how much did you pay for that as you would have to take in to consideration that one too in regards to your total USD payout.

If you bought with BTC, then its always best to say that ROI is made when you get the same amount of BTC that you put in, that is how I do it anyway.

If you bought your contract with a Debit or Credit Card and paid in USD or EUR, then ROI is normally when you at least get the same amount of EUR of USD back.

From my own experience, as I do a thread where I show daily payouts based on different fees etc, what I do is purchase a test amount of hashpower whenever they lower prices or maintenance fees I have the following stats for a contract bought in February.

I purchased 100 GH/s which goes to this wallet address every day. This is the wallet the payouts go to and only GM payouts.

12ezaLtrcJ8e3Ax2HgNG15pTemU6v3rRHE            

0.02268069 BTC is the total amount I have been paid in it since February.

The contract cost BTC  0.043 which was paid to this address 181anT8ehFbj48pkCqwdTcTYq3cFRiByGN

So at this time my ROI so far for that contract is just over 50%, so I think going by that, you must have other contracts too so you really need to work out the price you have paid for all your contracts and then work out if you have got all your BTC back.

allankey

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:26:48 PM

Is this worth buying? What is X11 and what is their ASIC technology?

http://blog.genesis-mining.com/x11-contracts-are-back-with-a-huge-discount

A few months ago, we ran out of X11 contracts and every day, we received more and more emails from customers asking when they would be able to buy X11 contracts again. Well, the day has finally come! X11 is back and better than ever! Our new X11 mining will feature brand new ASIC technology that no other mining company is using.

What does this mean for you? BETTER efficiency and BETTER prices! Head over to our pricing page to check out the new deals. Please note, this will be a limited offer and will be offered strictly on a first come, first serve basis.

The new pricing will be as follows:
Gold: 2 MH/s for 20 USD, Platinum: 50 MH/s for 450 USD, Diamond: 200 MH/s for 1,600 USD.

What is X11?

There are other cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin that are climbing to new heights steadily. For example Dash and Startcoin. These coins often use a different mining algorithm than bitcoin, called X11.

What Coins can I mine?

With X11 we offer the “Genesis Mining Advanced Autotrader”, which mines the most profitable X11 Cryptocurrency and automatically converts the profits to Bitcoin, which you receive daily. This is a very cost efficient way of mining different coins. We call it “mining Bitcoin the smart way”.

If you want to purely mine a X11 currency like Dash, you just have to set up a contract and a designated wallet and you will start to receive payouts in that cryptocurrency. Here’s an overview of our coin catalogue with their current market cap and price information: Dash, Startcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin and Namecoin.

Start X11 Mining now!
To the moon we go!

PS. Bitcoin and Ethereum have had an eventful past couple of weeks and we hope as a customer you are reaping the benefits of this rapid increase in price. In an upcoming post we will offer our comments on the current events taking place in the industry. Thanks for sticking with us!
Roquene

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:49:19 PM

X11? Let's see.

10 MH/s for $100

According to whattomine.com 10 MH/s could bring $0.19 / Day.
So $5.70 / Month and $68.4 per Year.

= $31.6 loss.

And please don't fullquote from the website. we all can read  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.