Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:46:45 PM

Hello Miners,

Due to popular demand we are out of Ethash. Sadly we cannot say yet when we will be able to offer new Ethereum Mining contracts, but as always we will do our best to offer you new possibilties as soon as possible.

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, our X11 pricing for 2 year contracts, is as follows::

• 2.5 MH/s - $20 USD
  • 60 MH/s - $420 USD
  • 300 MH/s - $1,800 USD

And again, please be very careful with emails that appear to be coming from us. We are working on a solution, but in the mean time be very careful with any emails asking you for login details, or asking you to visit some site or log in somewhere, or emails that contain attachments. Please be aware that as a cryptocurrency user, you are a target for hackers, not just with Genesis Mining but with any account or wallet you might use such as Bitcointalk.org or Blockchain.info, or any of the many, many others. For anything and anywhere, assume someone is out to get your details, so protect your computer, phone or other device with proper and up to date security software, use secure and different passwords on every site and service, activate 2 Factor Authentication wherever possible, and make use of any other security features available on the website or wallet you use. And last but not least, use common sense.

Happy mining!

It is not challenging to resolve problem with your e-mails. I am somewhat surprised G M, as a technology company is not able to resolve it swiftly.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:33:33 PM

Hello Miners,

Due to popular demand we are out of Ethash. Sadly we cannot say yet when we will be able to offer new Ethereum Mining contracts, but as always we will do our best to offer you new possibilties as soon as possible.

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, our X11 pricing for 2 year contracts, is as follows::

• 2.5 MH/s - $20 USD
  • 60 MH/s - $420 USD
  • 300 MH/s - $1,800 USD

And again, please be very careful with emails that appear to be coming from us. We are working on a solution, but in the mean time be very careful with any emails asking you for login details, or asking you to visit some site or log in somewhere, or emails that contain attachments. Please be aware that as a cryptocurrency user, you are a target for hackers, not just with Genesis Mining but with any account or wallet you might use such as Bitcointalk.org or Blockchain.info, or any of the many, many others. For anything and anywhere, assume someone is out to get your details, so protect your computer, phone or other device with proper and up to date security software, use secure and different passwords on every site and service, activate 2 Factor Authentication wherever possible, and make use of any other security features available on the website or wallet you use. And last but not least, use common sense.

Happy mining!

It is not challenging to resolve problem with your e-mails. I am somewhat surprised G M, as a technology company is not able to resolve it swiftly.

the solution could be the institution of a method to authenticate their emails .
ostalakar

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:28:21 AM

Hello everyone !

There is now one month I decide to take 200Mh/s X11

I have pay with a wire. During this time, GM change bank account.

So I loose 3 weeks to get my money back. BUT when I get money back, due to bank fees I loose more than 50 EUR.

GM say's they will pay me the the loose fund. But they don't give me any response on my ticket since many weeks now.

So: they change bank account, and so If you loose money because due to refund, it's you're problem..... Angry Angry Angry Angry

Genesis Mining = SCAM

Ticket number: 57392

Eric Mu

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:57:09 AM

Can any users run a calculation and tell me the cost in term of USD/KHW? Thanks in advance.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:18:01 PM

Hello everyone !

So I loose 3 weeks to get my money back. BUT when I get money back, due to bank fees I loose more than 50 EUR.

GM say's they will pay me the the loose fund. But they don't give me any response on my ticket since many weeks now.

So: they change bank account, and so If you loose money because due to refund, it's you're problem..... Angry Angry Angry Angry

Genesis Mining = SCAM

If they were to wire the funds back to you, they have to pay additional banking charges! They have not got you as a customer but yet they are already losing money.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:23:57 PM

Hello everyone !

Genesis Mining = SCAM

Strange story.... Undecided

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 08:37:28 AM

@ostalakar :
Normally we do not discuss tickets in this forum, but the total payment was returned a few weeks ago. Sadly banks take a large fee for their services, but since us switching banks was a special occurrence, those costs have also been compensated, as we had promised. Due to holidays that may not have happened as quick as usual, for which we apologize sincerely.

---

In other news, one hot topic is the future of Bitcoin Mining. Below is part of an article written by Nick Hastreiter of The Huffington Post showing our CEO Marco Streng's vision:

Q: What’s the future of Bitcoin in general?
Marco Streng: When you look at the Gartner Hype ycle and consider 2014, we were clearly at the “Peak of Inflated Expectations” point, then we dropped directly into “Trough of Disillusionment” and now the industry as a whole is fighting it’s way towards productivity. There has been lots of venture capital invested into some really amazing Bitcoin focused startups lead by incredible entrepreneurs. This capital is currently being deployed and an entire infrastructure is being built, which of course, takes a long time. Where the industry goes from here largely depends on these entrepreneurs and companies to make sure they leverage this amazing technology to solve real problems that real people and companies need solved.

Click here for the entire interview: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/whats-the-future-of-bitcoin-mining_us_57c22ff9e4b00c54015e2ec3

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:34:08 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 12:16:00 PM by tmfp

@Genesis-Mining

Would you please clarify claims made by BitClub Network regarding your arbitrage betting front runner bot?

the strongest Bitcoin arbitrage platform in history

Do you have any plans to offer this to the general public, or must one go thru BCN in order to invest in it?

Are you trading significantly with this bot on your own account?
I ask because, should it fail to predict the future (a difficult task even for a bot) and expose you to major losses, would this impact on your mining payouts, or would the speculative 'arbitrage' funds be ringfenced?

The bot I refer to is explained here, by your CFO to one of the BitClub Network affiliate marketers

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ostalakar

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:19:31 PM

@ostalakar :
Normally we do not discuss tickets in this forum, but the total payment was returned a few weeks ago. Sadly banks take a large fee for their services, but since us switching banks was a special occurrence, those costs have also been compensated, as we had promised. Due to holidays that may not have happened as quick as usual, for which we apologize sincerely.

Yeah but I was not getting any response from your side. You just give me hashrate compensation for my loose in bank transfer fees which is good. I was only waiting this.

Thanks & happy mining !

Smiley
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:28:56 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 04:50:18 PM by sirazimuth

This whole cloudmining malarky really baffles me.
 Its like a loan with a really shitty interest rate that goes negative and thus gets closed out before you even get your prinicpal back.
I mean wtf.. seriously?
 Apparently there are still suckers buying contracts that will obviously never roi if you do the math.
idk..maybe its because one likes seeing the dust land in one's account everyday?
If so, do what I do....use that fiat you would throw away at a Genesis cloudmining contract
and simply auto buy a set amount of bitcoin every week/month(whatever your budget) that will approx. match the initial payout
of said contract.
 presto! you have regular payments of bitcoin just like a cloud contract but with added benefit
that payment never goes down when difficulty rises. Also,you can run it as long as you want or cancel anytime.
And if you really got ambitious you could even set it up to look like daily mining proceeds.Imagine that!

hey now! maybe theres an app for that?  Cheesy

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:29:22 PM

Better yet, use Coinbase via debit/credit card  and buy $1 a day or hour or whatever, wait till prices go back up and sell.. rence and repeat Smiley

And definitely get paid more then you EVER would by Genesis Mining

Icon

biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 02:31:14 AM

Better yet, use Coinbase via debit/credit card  and buy $1 a day or hour or whatever, wait till prices go back up and sell.. rence and repeat Smiley

Icon

When miners complained on GM Facebook about the termination of contracts, the GM social media team simply copy and paste a template reply and shows the bitcoin difficulty chart. haha

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:07:57 AM

Better yet, use Coinbase via debit/credit card  and buy $1 a day or hour or whatever, wait till prices go back up and sell.. rence and repeat Smiley

Icon

When miners complained on GM Facebook about the termination of contracts, the GM social media team simply copy and paste a template reply and shows the bitcoin difficulty chart. haha

Difficulty can be a real bitch. Open a complain topic about 'Difficulty' not snarl and growl the letter carrier.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
allankey

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:51:59 PM

Icon

Difficulty can be a real bitch. Open a complain topic about 'Difficulty' not snarl and growl the letter carrier.

It is time you tell the world how much you are being paid by Genesis Mining.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 04:17:32 PM

It is not a scam then ? But for some it is. The support seems to be bad they will not get back to some people but other have no problems. I wonder of the small buyers or big buyers have the most trouble. Depends how much money they want to steal.  Tongue

UNsTephenk

Activity: 101

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 07:56:39 PM

Its a shame they have no way to view total ROI since investing. Seems they may be hiding that information on purpose.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
netpeak

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:32:30 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 08:10:53 AM by netpeak

lol, laughing about myself, because I can't believe I was so stupid to "invest" here. I have decided to revisit this thread from time to time and leave a post for new "investors". Don't go there, or you will loose your money. Buy and hold Bitcoin, and you will make profit. My last "investment" at Genesis Mining was a contract I bought 1 week before the halving. This is the only "lifetime" contract (out of 5 I bought) that still pays out, all others were cancelled. So I have a "passive income" of 0.00020000 BTC being send to me every 4 days. lol

I compared this last contract with the new one from today. It looks like the conditions of the contract of an upgrade I'd buy today are the very same. So if I buy another contract of 0.1 TH today, would I also receive 0.00020000 BTC every 4 days ? lol
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:18:39 AM

Its a shame they have no way to view total ROI since investing. Seems they may be hiding that information on purpose.

i think this info is available for each investor on their site, however not directly compared to the invested sum .
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:47:03 AM

lol, laughing about myself, because I can't believe I was so stupid to "invest" here. I have decided to revisit this thread from time to time and leave a post for new "investors". Don't go there, or you will loose your money. Buy and hold Bitcoin, and you will make profit. My last "investment" at Genesis Mining was a contract I bought 1 week before the halving. This is the only "lifetime" contract (out of 5 I bought) that still pays out, all others were cancelled. So I have a "passive income" of 0.00020000 BTC being send to me every 4 days. lol

I compared this last contract with the new one from today. It looks like the conditions of the contract of an upgrade I'd buy today are the very same. So if I buy another contract of 0.1 TH today, would I also receive 0.00020000 BTC every 4 days ? lol

And thats the problem really upon investing at them, they've give so much low roi on their investor and we cannot really guarantee that their site or operation will last forever, and i think their payouts will be more lowered down since difficulty are even more higher so for now investing at them is not really advisable since it can cost them a lot of time, and im pretty sure many people for now really afraid since their investment are far to get back at their pockets.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 10:47:59 AM

Hello Miners!

For this special occasion, we'd like to share with you our GM Special Newsletter (SPACE EDITION):

Quote from: GM Special Newsletter (SPACE EDITION) - September 15, 2016
Hello Miners!

You may have seen a teaser in a previous newsletter regarding our plan to send Bitcoin "To the Moon!" as they say…

Well I'm happy to share with you that Genesis Mining recently conducted the first ever Peer2Peer Transaction in space!

A few weeks ago we went to the U.K. to send a 3D model of a Bitcoin with a paper wallet fixed on the back all the way into space with the help of a weather balloon.

Check out the video HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnSYVo_5dXM

When it reached an altitude of 20 kilometers (what's known as the Armstrong limit) we sent the first ever Bitcoin into space. Since we believe in reaching new heights at Genesis we didn't stop there. When the Bitcoin made it to 34 kilometers our space partners let us know that it was at peak altitude so we sent another Bitcoin, beating our initial record on the same flight!

As a community we've all seen Bitcoin increase in value, and we wanted to do our part to demonstrate that there's no limit to how far Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can go.

Thanks for being a part of the Genesis Mining family. You help make these sorts of milestones possible, and we couldn't be more grateful. Make sure to check out the video and share with your communities, together we'll help Bitcoin make it to even greater heights. Maybe even to the moon!

Just  a quick reminder, our survey is still running until the 24th. Tell us what you think and enter into the raffle to win free hash power!

- Marco

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: