Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 04:12:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 382071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dumbasef

Activity: 171

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:37:23 PM

X11? Let's see.

10 MH/s for $100

According to whattomine.com 10 MH/s could bring $0.19 / Day.
So $5.70 / Month and $68.4 per Year.

= $31.6 loss.

And please don't fullquote from the website. we all can read  Grin

I might as well buy a land, plant sweet potatoes and sell the greens and the tubers for profit than invest for a loss of time and money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:51:56 PM

Started mining at the beginning of 2015 and am now up to 2.8 th/s. With BTC increasing, adding more hash requires relativity less coin. Hence, I am able to upgrade sooner and more often. Hope the price stays up for a while so I can keep building my mine.
I have a lot of fun building my rig power in the genesis mining environment. The last 9 months i have building my X11 and Ethereum mining power.
Specially Dash en Ethereum are doing well. To bad X11 is not for sale at this moment.
Whoehoee X11 is back!!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
fortunecrypto

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:19:16 PM

X11? Let's see.

10 MH/s for $100

= $31.6 loss.

These cloud mining are actually for people who are bad in math I did not say that.a guy who made a computation about this cloud mining plan and you really can tell that's true if you know how to use a calculator..

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.PRE-SALE▬.... Nov 29 2017
.TOKEN SALE. Dec 12 2017

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1022

born once atheist

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:18:59 PM

X11? Let's see.

10 MH/s for $100

= $31.6 loss.

apparently the mathmatically challenged customer must just enjoy that warm fuzzy feeling they get when
they see the dust land in their wallet everyday.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 728

Exchange via BitPayment.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:46:46 PM

I think mainly user must know about what currency running on which script because in market every currency have certain value of exchange compare to local currency.

digaran

Activity: 644

COINPAYMENTS.NET

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:23:16 PM

you guys provide any refund? lol after buying $20 dollars contract as 2MH/s X11 I get $11 dollars after 1 year.
Would like to have a refund and just was a test to see how you really payout so that I can think about large investment, but apparently
Nope it is for me Smiley

Refund would be great.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:57:01 AM

Thanks for the Upgrade Genesis Mining  Smiley

Hello miners!

Happy 4th of July independence day to our American clients and happy start of July to all the others : )

We just wanted to send a brief note to update you on a big change in our one year X11 contracts.

When new hardware arrives on the market it is of uttermost importance for us to give you, our valuable client, access to it as soon as possible. New hardware means an efficiency edge over the competition and we want to ensure that you are the first ones that benefit from it.

So when we heard about brand-new X11 ASIC we rushed to get machines as fast as possible in our mining farms. There is no other business in the market that was able to offer this kind of deal so fast. The downside of moving that quickly was that we could not thoroughly test the hardware until now and therefore were conservative in our lifetime estimation.

After testing a larger batch over a longer period of time we are happy to announce that we can upgrade all of our ASIC X11 clients from one year to two year contracts. The electricity cost for the second year will be free of charge, as well. Thank you for putting your trust in us!

If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team HERE.

On another note, as you saw we recently launched our X11 contracts again and they have sold FASTER than any other contract we've ever launched. We expect to be entirely sold out once again in the upcoming days so if you plan on purchasing a contract, it would be best to do so now.

CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR X11 CONTRACT!

Have a great month ahead!

Marco Streng

ImHash

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:09:30 AM

if price of altcoins stay the same after 2 years you could profit 20%. I believe banks give 20% interest  yearly.
Appears having our money in banks yields more profit and has more security than GM.
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:00:30 AM

if price of altcoins stay the same after 2 years you could profit 20%. I believe banks give 20% interest  yearly.
Appears having our money in banks yields more profit and has more security than GM.

The banks in The Netherlands only give like 0.9% yearly and in Belgium has ~0.11%. The highest rate in Europe is The Kentbank (Kroatië) whit 1,3%.
(This rates are based so you can withdraw any moment, if you want to give that up i find banks that can do 2,75% yearly, but they hold your cash for 10 years!)

Do do not believe a normal bank on this planet has 20% interest buddy.

Roquene

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:31:43 PM

we are happy to announce that we can upgrade all of our ASIC X11 clients from one year to two year contracts

Still a ROI of around 600 Days.
And that does not consider the inevitable increasing difficulty.
I see little to no way how it could be profitable.
Even if you would cut the prices by 50%.

Or did I miss something?
dhampir-D

Activity: 470

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:23:48 PM

Halving reached. What is the current situation for the miners?

samsonn25

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:59:47 PM

we are happy to announce that we can upgrade all of our ASIC X11 clients from one year to two year contracts

Still a ROI of around 600 Days.
And that does not consider the inevitable increasing difficulty.
I see little to no way how it could be profitable.
Even if you would cut the prices by 50%.

Or did I miss something?

Last July the difficulty was 51 Billion now is 213 Billion.  It is probably safe to say by next July it would be over 500 Billion.  

In 600 days difficulty could be 1 Trillion

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:16:04 PM

Dear Genesis Mining,

Can you add Peercoin and Mazacoin (MZC) to the SHA256 options?

This way we have higher payments if we sell the coins to btc.

(Or create a AUTO BTC option that use the top 3 coins)

Eric Mu

Activity: 680

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:30:46 AM

Just curious, how are ppl doing investing in genesis cloud hashrate? I see the company advertising everywhere but have no idea how many petahash they are running.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:44:35 AM

Just curious, how are ppl doing investing in genesis cloud hashrate? I see the company advertising everywhere but have no idea how many petahash they are running.

dude, NOONE knows. ;\
we have no idea the hashrate, their pool, or even what hardware their even using now (spoondoolies is dead so not getting from them anymore)
my guess is they are mining on antpool, with antminers, but hey i DARE them to come prove me wrong! (they wont)
they are garbage, and im happy an honest operator like u came here to ask this question, maybe they will answer YOU! haha
they are gpu mining, of course, also, but simple math (in the thread here last page or 2) dictates there's no ROI with genesis, as usual..
so idk, i'm just hoping their massive social campaigns don't pay off, noone needs to lose more with them...

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
  ███████           ▀▀███████
 ████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███████
█████████   ████████   ████████
█████████   ████████   █████████
█████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████
█████████           ▄▄██████████
█████████   ▀▀▀▀████████████████
█████████        ████████████████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀███████████████
 ███████        ██████████████
  ███████   █████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
.PerksCoin.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY.
✔ Secure ✔ Transparent ✔ Fully Autonomous ✔ Self-Regulating ✔ Peer to Peer, B2B, B2C ✔ Decentralized Platform

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:59:11 AM

dude, NOONE knows. ;\
we have no idea the hashrate, their pool, or even what hardware their even using now (spoondoolies is dead so not getting from them anymore)
my guess is they are mining on antpool, with antminers, but hey i DARE them to come prove me wrong! (they wont)
they are garbage, and im happy an honest operator like u came here to ask this question, maybe they will answer YOU! haha
they are gpu mining, of course, also, but simple math (in the thread here last page or 2) dictates there's no ROI with genesis, as usual..
so idk, i'm just hoping their massive social campaigns don't pay off, noone needs to lose more with them...

I did roi out several times, and my Ethereum contracts are doing great! (see my Genesis Mining payments for some time ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doRAF2c-Rrk )
Also they are actively supporting bitcoin on a way i did not see before.
I believe like Habo they only use green energy for our miners, also (like Habo there is a lot of video`s showing there hardware in there iceland farms)

sbtctalk

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:31:00 PM

dude, NOONE knows. ;\

I did roi out several times, and my Ethereum contracts are doing great! (see my Genesis Mining payments for some time ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doRAF2c-Rrk )
I believe like Habo they only use green energy for our miners, also (like Habo there is a lot of video`s showing there hardware in there iceland farms)

It is either you are:
1. Part of Genesis-mining social media team;
2. or you are paid by Genesis-Mining.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Glucose

Activity: 853

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:32:16 AM

dude, NOONE knows. ;\

It is either you are:

I kind of agree and suspected it several time in the past.

Genesis Mining is not profitable and with the halving it is probably even worse than before.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:17:39 AM

dude, NOONE knows. ;\

It is either you are:

I kind of agree and suspected it several time in the past.

Genesis Mining is not profitable and with the halving it is probably even worse than before.

Hi guys!

Why do i always see this response to any positive feedback in this topic.
I see a lot of negative bashing and demonize post form u guys.

1)First note: X11 and Ethereum did not affected by the Bitcoin block reward halving.
2)Second note: See my spoiler below. So i get a referral one`s in a once in awhile, same as some have Yobit, primedice, secondstrade spoilers/banners/logo`s.

It would be nice hearing some moderate commands. For example the first sold X11 contracts are doing great, also Ethereum running nicely.
And yes, i collude sha256 would not roi whit the current btc price (Same as all other cloudminers selling sha contracts).

I am truly happy whit my mining program, i try to be open as possible, posting my wallet address (where GM posting there deposits) and uploading video`s whit my dashboard providing good view what`s happening.

For ones you could say something positive about that.

biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 01:33:44 PM

My SHA256 contracts have stopped paying after the halving.

Good luck to everyone.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.