Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Yey09

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:11:53 PM

So you think difficulty will increase so fast that ROI would never be 7.5 months... Yeah it probably won't. If btc won't rise incredibly at least. But you will eventually get there right? Say 12 months then... From then on, wouldn't every month be a profit of like $1000 at least with the investment already paid?

I am having difficult time figuring if it is better to jump right in as soon as possible or best to stay out of it. I don't want to miss these prices as they won't be dropping them lower as the difficulty goes higher, and earn as much as I can while the difficulty is around at this level... but it still might not be profitable at all if I can't get my investment back quickly.

Huh

I have never heard of anybody reaching ROI with the SHA256 mining contracts of Genesis Mining - that doesn't mean it is impossible, but it shows that the chances are low. I bought second hand contracts for much less, so I was able to reach ROI.

I also have hashrate at Hashflare.io and there I can confirm that ROI can be reached, although after quite some time. The big difference: the cost for maintenance and electricity is fixed for Genesis Mining contracts, so older contracts have higher maintenance cost then newer contracts - but at Hashflare when these costs were lowered everybody had benefit from that.

Dash (X11) and Ethercontracts seems much better, although only for 2 years.

Actually I did. I just invest on lowest ($30) SHA-256 just to try and now I have $43 total payout.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

So you think difficulty will increase so fast that ROI would never be 7.5 months... Yeah it probably won't. If btc won't rise incredibly at least. But you will eventually get there right? Say 12 months then... From then on, wouldn't every month be a profit of like $1000 at least with the investment already paid?

I am having difficult time figuring if it is better to jump right in as soon as possible or best to stay out of it. I don't want to miss these prices as they won't be dropping them lower as the difficulty goes higher, and earn as much as I can while the difficulty is around at this level... but it still might not be profitable at all if I can't get my investment back quickly.

Huh

I have never heard of anybody reaching ROI with the SHA256 mining contracts of Genesis Mining - that doesn't mean it is impossible, but it shows that the chances are low. I bought second hand contracts for much less, so I was able to reach ROI.

I also have hashrate at Hashflare.io and there I can confirm that ROI can be reached, although after quite some time. The big difference: the cost for maintenance and electricity is fixed for Genesis Mining contracts, so older contracts have higher maintenance cost then newer contracts - but at Hashflare when these costs were lowered everybody had benefit from that.

Actually I did. I just invest on lowest ($30) SHA-256 just to try and now I have $43 total payout.

Okay, I have to correct myself: when looking in fiat you did reach ROI, but not on BTC.
When you just bought bitcoin for that amount, your results were better.

Your results were mainly achieved by the rise in price.

So looking at fiat: I stand corrected
So looking at bitcoin: I'm afraid I still haven't found someone reaching ROI

Yey09

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

Huh

Okay, I have to correct myself: when looking in fiat you did reach ROI, but not on BTC.

That's the part of crypto price goes up and down, if you manage it well you gain if not you lose.

I should have ROI sooner if I know how the Mining Allocation works, I just played with after a couple of months ago.

Im new to Crypto just started late last year, everything about it is new to me even until now. Smiley
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:38:02 PM

Huh

That's the part of crypto price goes up and down, if you manage it well you gain if not you lose.

I should have ROI sooner if I know how the Mining Allocation works, I just played with after a couple of months ago.

Im new to Crypto just started late last year, everything about it is new to me even until now. Smiley

Do you have any questions regarding the Mining Allocation?
I am happy to help.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Yey09

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

Huh

I am happy to help.

Yes Hi!

How would I know which coins to select in the mining allocation that has a bigger profitability. Currently im just guessing each allocation, I set it once a day and see which one will give a better pay out and stick to it.
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

Huh

I am happy to help.

Yes Hi!

How would I know which coins to select in the mining allocation that has a bigger profitability. Currently im just guessing each allocation, I set it once a day and see which one will give a better pay out and stick to it.

The selection is basically a easy way to convert your coins, Genesis Mining Basically exchange your chosen contract coins to the coins you want to have. (Example Bitcoin mining earnings -->exchange to--> Litecoins).  It's convenient, buy you do not have any choice of the price Genesis Mining exchange it for. Also sometimes exchanges can take longer. So not all money is exchanged for a good price so not directly available for the next payout (but you get if the day after that). However I have use the mining allocation function many times, and I got what i suppose to have, so the function works really well.

So what are the best settings?
The Best settings are:

SHA256:  100% BTC mining
Litecoin:   100% LTC " "
Zcash:     100% Zcash " "
Monero:   100% Monero " "
Ethereum, Yes also 100% Ethereum mining

I made a small video about the Mining all Locations last month, see here  

This way you have a clear sight what your earnings are and you can manual exchange your payments on the exchanges  Smiley

Note: Do not do use Partial settings, like 40 % bitcoin 10% doge and 50% litecoin, this way you can not see your earnings clearly.
Keep your account lean and clean
Wink

Yey09

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:58:35 PM

Huh

I am happy to help.

Yes Hi!

The selection is basically a easy way to convert your coins, Genesis Mining Basically exchange your chosen contract coins to the coins you want to have. (Example Bitcoin mining earnings -->exchange to--> Litecoins).  It's convenient, buy you do not have any choice of the price Genesis Mining exchange it for. Also sometimes exchanges can take longer. So not all money is exchanged for a good price so not directly available for the next payout (but you get if the day after that). However I have use the mining allocation function many times, and I got what i suppose to have, so the function works really well.

The Best settings are:

I made a small video about the Mining all Locations last month, /x5rseyt?start=101]see here  

This way you have a clear sight what your earnings are and you can manual exchange your payments on the exchanges  Smiley

Note: Do not do use Partial settings, like 40 % bitcoin 10% doge and 50% litecoin, this way you can not see your earnings clearly.
Wink

Before Im not using the allocation till I've checked that I'm not receiving any payout for a cpouple of days. I have a post here complaining, actually.

Using the allocation gives me payout, so using 100% sha256 for bitcoin is not working.
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:37:16 PM

Huh

I am happy to help.

Yes Hi!

The Best settings are:

I made a small video about the Mining all Locations last month, /x5rseyt?start=101]see here  

Wink

Before Im not using the allocation till I've checked that I'm not receiving any payout for a cpouple of days. I have a post here complaining, actually.

Using the allocation gives me payout, so using 100% sha256 for bitcoin is not working.

If you have a small btc contract, you will only get payouts a view times a a week/month otherwise your will pay to much transaction fees. Thats why Genesis Mining is saving your balace up untill it`s above 0.0015 BTC  Smiley
Setting it to a cheaper coin will give you daily payouts indeed, and could be a workaround indeed.

The problem is not Genesis Mining but the high fee the bitcoin network demanding.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:55:17 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 09:05:01 PM by Zeta0S

That`s reminds me Genesis Mining probably stops sending btc payments from the +/-29 of July due to the Bitcoin Fork.  It`s hard  to tell how the Fork will Expires.

Be sure you read this, this and this topic about the fork.

brobbel

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:57:11 PM

That`s reminds me Genesis Mining probably stops sending btc payments from the 29 of July due to the Bitcoin Fork.  It`s hard  to tell how the Fork will Expires.
(Changing your allocation to LTC (AUTO) will not help due to the coins mined are bitcoins).

Be sure you read this and this topic about the fork.

Why do you think they stop sending BTC payments? I know about the possible fork, but when GM wants to do something like that, they should inform their customers. Their last blog was months ago, so if they do stop paying, that would be very strange - or they have to inform everybody (long!) before that happens.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:52:50 PM

That`s reminds me Genesis Mining probably stops sending btc payments from the 29 of July due to the Bitcoin Fork.  It`s hard  to tell how the Fork will Expires.
(Changing your allocation to LTC (AUTO) will not help due to the coins mined are bitcoins).

Why do you think they stop sending BTC payments? I know about the possible fork, but when GM wants to do something like that, they should inform their customers. Their last blog was months ago, so if they do stop paying, that would be very strange - or they have to inform everybody (long!) before that happens.

That`s why I posed probably... Until we have a Winner UASF, Segwit etc.. I do know it for sure.
We will now soon closer to the fork.

Question what are you guys planning to do whit your Bitcoins?
Personally I send them to my own wallet, no coins on exchanges.

skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:30:03 AM

That`s reminds me Genesis Mining probably stops sending btc payments from the 29 of July due to the Bitcoin Fork.  It`s hard  to tell how the Fork will Expires.

That`s why I posed probably... Until we have a Winner UASF, Segwit etc.. I do know it for sure.
We will now soon closer to the fork.

I am guess they will stop till there is a stable chain. IT would be nice to know what coin they are gonna mine so we can make sure to have wallet ready..
i have been and will be moving all my BTC very small amount to electrum and see what happens
brobbel

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:45:30 AM

I will send them also to my personal wallet, no coins -or at least as less as possible- on exchanges.
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:57:41 AM

Hi,

I have the 30usd bitcoin plan and the fluctuation of satoshi generation is very strange, it varies according to bitcoin valorization.

30/06/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007032
01/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007272
02/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007186
03/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007228
04/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007293
05/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007258
06/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007265
07/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007209
08/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,0000719
09/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007216
10/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007078
11/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00006995
12/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00007004
13/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00006906
14/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00006502
15/07/2017   0,25   Bitcoin   0,00005191

biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

Hi,

I have the 30usd bitcoin plan and the fluctuation of satoshi generation is very strange, it varies according to bitcoin valorization.

It fluctuates depending on USD/BTC price movements. If there is a flash crash of BTC price, you will lose your cloud investment.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

Hi,

I have the 30usd bitcoin plan and the fluctuation of satoshi generation is very strange, it varies according to bitcoin valorization.

It fluctuates depending on USD/BTC price movements. If there is a flash crash of BTC price, you will lose your cloud investment.

Not that fast friend. If the cost are higher for a longer period of time the contract can be canceled. But whit the bitcoin price well over a 1000 bucks this will not happen.

hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

Hi,

Not that fast friend. If the cost are higher for a longer period of time the contract can be canceled. But whit the bitcoin price well over a 1000 bucks this will not happen.

I'm sorry, but all the pc's that I tested have a constant average, not like this, which one day does +/- 7000 and another 5000 satoshis, is not normal.
brobbel

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:27:49 AM

I'm sorry, but all the pc's that I tested have a constant average, not like this, which one day does +/- 7000 and another 5000 satoshis, is not normal.

They deduct electricity/maintenance fee in $, so bitcoin rate is also a factor.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:32:37 AM

Hello, I bought about 0.35 btc a year ago (when the price is around $ 658 per btc), if in total all satoshi, up to now not RoI, only about 65%. If I notice, every price rises then the result always go down. I calculate need a year again for RoI.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
netpeak

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

Hi, I like to add my experience to those who posted theirs before me, and I hope a lot of newbies / wanna-be-investors read this:

I knew it was risky when I bought my first contract with GM. During the first year I bought 4 upgrades. And because I like risk, and nobody knew what would happen after the halving, I spent another 0.03 btc on 0.1 THash/s BTC mining exactly 4 weeks ago.

All that money got burned, I did not arrive at ROI, my daily payouts dropped to 7000 Satoshis, according to GM support that's from 2 remaining contracts with 0.255 TH.

So if price and difficulty would stay the same, I would ROI those last spent 0.03 Bitcoin in 428 days ... lol  Smiley Shocked  I will post again in 428 days if this stupid thing is still running, but I wouldn't bet a penny on it.

It has all been said before me, so I like to repeat and encourage every newcomer: buy Bitcoins directly, even if it's just for 5 or 10 Dollar every month, and you will make A HELL LOT MORE money than investing in Genesis Mining. Investing $10 every month in Bitcoin for the last year would have made you about $240 if you sold now.

Protect and hodl your Bitcoins!

Best wishes
netpeak

lol, my worst 'investment' of all times, better buy and hodl
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: