Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 [836] 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

Any suggestions on further development is appreciated , do you have any?

Yes. Read back this thread, and you will see. Since I am an experienced software professional I had plenty of suggestions about implementing decentralized features, especially in the area of smart contracts and about the software general ... but you know that very well, you remember that discussions in August when many of us suggested here in quite lengthy discussions to progress with decentralized features (not lame ideas like the decentralized cloud but in more sensible areas), and of course you are just trolling here right now asking me if I have any better ideas.

I honestly don't remember that myself, tho I don't doubt you when you say that you've made such posts. I probably skipped over them, just as I skipped over most of the post that I'm now responding to. When people start being derogatory towards others and toss around petty insults, I stop reading, regardless of which side of the fence they're on. That behavior is useless and serves no purpose except to get a rise out of others, which is just childish. I'm not going to waste any more of my time with that crap.

People need to learn how to communicate like adults.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:37:15 PM

I've never seen a more useless person than altcoinUK ... you are the biggest waste of time ever loll , seriously u have no life bro siting here typing BS complaining and crying like a little baby, stop your BS, you own zero vrc that is clear the way you speak about it ,that or your just simply the dumbest guy i ever encountered. either or wouldn't surprise me...

To Veryveryviral..your work does not go unnoticed and you been warned about this low life , trust me don't waste a second responding to him as he just continues to put in his useless baseless insults... He's most probably a paid account or a low life so either way just ignore him... i stopped posting here cause its become the last place for the trolls to speak, so i come here every once in awhile to see how much BS has been posted here but on the new forum its a dream! Always positive and constructive criticism ,which is how it should be.

BCT threads are slowly being boycotted and eventually they will have no place to bring their work(fud)

Let this be the final place for their pathetic words... don't take anything they say seriously as they are being paid to post or is simply so dumb they don't deserve a second of anyones time...even barabbas you can see his criticism is somewhat constructive when he wants but altcoinUK is an amateur fudder loll

I been talking with veryveriviral since way before he even had a BCT account and i know personally that he has only pure good intentions for vericoin and makes zero for his work... he's just a much more active investor than the most of us, its people like him that will make changes for the best and who has the motivation and vision for something that can be great...so when an idiot like altcoinUK comes here to accuse him of being a scammer or pushing hype for self purposes is the most ridiculous shit i ever heard lololol That post/comment on its own just proved to me that altcoinUK has absolutely no clue what he talks about and will stoop to any lvl to post negative BS(fud)

Bro altcoinUK... your so amateur its embarrassing you should go hide somewhere lol

Anyhow its been awhile i went on a troll rant! Feels good lololol but back to the new forums i go where things are moving and real info is flowing Wink

Veryveriviral keep up your amazing work and pay no attention to the trolls Wink Much appreciated Smiley

**ereborltc waves pom poms in the air, does a back flip and I'm out Wink**

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:42:32 PM

Yes. Read back this thread, and you will see. Since I am an experienced software professional I had plenty of suggestions about implementing decentralized features, especially in the area of smart contracts and about the software general ... but you know that very well, you remember that discussions in August when many of us suggested here in quite lengthy discussions to progress with decentralized features (not lame ideas like the decentralized cloud but in more sensible areas), and of course you are just trolling here right now asking me if I have any better ideas.

I honestly don't remember that myself, tho I don't doubt you when you say that you've made such posts. I probably skipped over them, just as I skipped over most of the post that I'm now responding to. When people start being derogatory towards others and toss around petty insults, I stop reading, regardless of which side of the fence they're on. That behavior is useless and serves no purpose except to get a rise out of others, which is just childish. I'm not going to waste any more of my time with that crap.

Good for your software experience .. you think anyone here wants a guy like you working on vericoin?? Bhahahah bro your delusional , your so unstable i can't even begin to express the problems that can arise with you working on vericoin...then you wonder why people disregard your posts, wow starting to think your probably not being paid , your just simply a lost soul...you got a lot to learn kid..

so thank you but NO thank you Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:52:39 PM

Yes. Read back this thread, and you will see. Since I am an experienced software professional I had plenty of suggestions about implementing decentralized features, especially in the area of smart contracts and about the software general ... but you know that very well, you remember that discussions in August when many of us suggested here in quite lengthy discussions to progress with decentralized features (not lame ideas like the decentralized cloud but in more sensible areas), and of course you are just trolling here right now by asking me if I have any better ideas.

me , jay jay ... blah blah blah

Yes, I know you and Jay Jay ... the issue is what you do is useless. Moreover you think you have the experience (at age 25) and understanding of business (by driving a 6 years old Toyota Corolla max) to tell me and other investors what business is and how we should see this operation. If you need more details why your work is useless, then read back my posts yesterday and you will see my detailed opinion on your delusional plans, why it does not work and what should be done to make it work.

Now wonder this coin is at 9k and there are no real prospects to improve. The leadership of 25 years old students like yourself and wannabe CEOs like that Jay Jay boy with zero business, software and leadership experience naturally results in a stagnating price.
There are a few people like Scott, Kevondo, Lootz who does something that brings forward the coin (the Radio and web site are great assets of the coin), but you loud cheerleaders brings nothing to the table except arrogance.
Rule one, if you want to make money boy, you need to start listening what more experienced people got to say about the operation. If you would listen me about Moolah or the software development strategy in July and early August then you would save quite a few disappointments  for the community, the price wouldn't be at 9K, more importantly you would not need James' partnership because vericoin could collect that money without James.

I suggest first you finish your university ... inexperienced, wannabe business leaders with zero business experience like yourself and that Jay Jay boy are just messing up things here (see his friendship with the scammer Wizrig, your white paper embarrassment, the Moolah fuck-up, current price at 9k, etc.).

What a sad attempt to make yourself look smart lol ...veryveriviral is doing a great job and knows what he's doing . you comparing him to yourself is a joke in itself lol... I've owned a successful company for over 15 years and i see how viral works and i know where in good hands with him on wtv he does..

On another note..didnt you say u got into vrc at 17k?? if you hate it so much and the super net ideas etc why didn't u dump when we passed 17k Huh!! LOL bro give it up your pathetic Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:56:34 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 12:23:53 AM by altcoinUK

I couldn't agree more about the need for civil communication ... and it seems you have lots of work in your own community to educate people ... like the Wizrig's associate Jay Jay who came here yesterday to tell users who posted constructive criticism that they are FUDders and fuck-off, how civil that was or how civil this boy is above. I wish you good luck to educate your colleagues in civil communication, and then I am sure it will be a civil dialogue here.

ereborltc

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:03:16 AM

I couldn't agree more about the need of civil communication ... and it seems you have lots of work in your own community to educate people ... like the Wizrig's associate Jay Jay who came here yesterday to tell users who posted constructive criticism that they are FUDders and fuck-off, how civil that was or how civil this boy is above. I wish you good luck to educate your colleagues in civil communication, and then I am sure it will be a civil dialogue here.

Idiot ... he was talking about you..bahahahah and for me i don't care ...you want to use this thread for what you say people REALLY think? Well your clearly the idiot! Saying veryveriviral was telling anyone to fuck off except maybe YOU ! LOLOLOL   

Your attempt to reverse psychology is so amateur bro its ridiculous ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:12:46 AM

I couldn't agree more about the need of civil communication ... and it seems you have lots of work in your own community to educate people ... like the Wizrig's associate Jay Jay who came here yesterday to tell users who posted constructive criticism that they are FUDders and fuck-off, how civil that was or how civil this boy is above. I wish you good luck to educate your colleagues in civil communication, and then I am sure it will be a civil dialogue here.

Idiot ... he was talking about you..bahahahah and for me i don't care ...you want to use this thread for what you say people REALLY think? Well your clearly the idiot! Saying veryveriviral was telling anyone to fuck off except maybe YOU ! LOLOLOL   

to be fair to AltcoinUK he did suggest way back in July or August for decentralised apps or exchange or something like that
ereborltc

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:40:42 AM

to be fair to AltcoinUK he did suggest way back in July or August for decentralised apps or exchange or something like that
thats just my point no one cares what he did or wants to do ... he's made his reputation a disaster ... like the boy that cried wolf...now no one wants anything to do with him, and i would be scared to have him work on vrc he's way too emotional and unstable he would quit anyway so he's just a complete waste of time...plus he has no idea how to speak with ppl and jumps to childish insults against people he doesn't even know anything about...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:44:14 AM

he's just an attention whore... he obviously loves vericoin lol he got in at 17k and been crying ever since yet he held through the recent pump to 20k and back lol dude trust me don't even give him any thought on his thought s for vrc its useless... his motives are all wrong

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:38:50 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 06:10:51 AM by barabbas

And sure enough once again ereboltc is out of control... here. He must be drunk again...

Afraid to be bumped off the other forums or is it a psychological need?

I dont agree with UK on several strategy points and on some appreciations but 2 lines of ANY of his posts bring more to the table than all the stupid rants by the pom-pom boys combined.

The very very viral presence is both funny (in every possible way) and, of late, quite pathetic. In ALL cases, fully detrimental for vrc.

Now back to school patio practices... i thought you had your own patio now... i must have been misinformed.

albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:45:41 AM

he's just an attention whore... he obviously loves vericoin lol he got in at 17k and been crying ever since yet he held through the recent pump to 20k and back lol dude trust me don't even give him any thought on his thought s for vrc its useless... his motives are all wrong

I really like vericoin, it was my first coin, but you are disgraceful.
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 03:29:13 AM

welcome to the supernet Smiley

i know you have your own forums but I still added a board for you to https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=42

(domain "thesupernet.org" will become "supernet.org" soon.)

We use Slack for internal communication and I'd like to invite every member of the VRC team to join us there. Please pm me your email address if you want to be invited. Via forum.thesupernet.org: https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2

Hello @noashh,

Sorry your post got buried in the fud.  I recognize you as one of the developers working with James. We, the VeriCoin community, are glad to be a contributing technology to the SN.  It's the most innovative thing I have seen it quite some time. Super psyched...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:23:29 AM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.

You have already talked about that "special feature" -by "you" I mean Nosker-, the "cloud storage", right? No wondrr market is blase about it for while cloud storage is an obvious need now and in the future, with every single major player from apple and microsoft to oracle and google offering it for free or for peanuts, it is hard to imagine such a feature being in any way shape or form "special". Surely James has something else up his sleeve, right?

as far as i understand it is actually very special.
every cloud-storage solution we know of today is centralized, but this project will be decentralized.
if it works i can see that it can be more efficient then known cloud storage solutions.

Thank you for your answer but I hope there's a "better" one than that. A far better one, in fact. Because either I don't get it or what -for you- makes this idea "very special" is that it would be decentralized? Do I get that right? I hope there's something more, much, much more...

Just in case there isn't, can you please illustrate me as to the practical use of such a feature? You don't mean that the likes of Jennifer Lawrence would be able to store their nude photos and videos there, instead of the other solutions available, do you? You will be saying that they would use and pay for a cloud storage of which they know nothing simply because you -or someone else- says it is anonymous? As in no hackers there? Really? You will be asking people to trust the only "place" on Earth (and way beyond) known to be the nest of all hackers and low lives in the universe? Really?

Or, maybe, what you are referring to as "very special" is that big companies, such as Apple, will be able to store their documents to defraud authorities in these "clouds" instead of their own? Is that it? That is simply too ridiculous to even contemplate so... we art running out of potential customers here... oh wait, you must be referring to accountancy of drug deals, illicit transfers and the like, don't you? There's probably a "market" there that would include child pornography, selling of sex slaves, body parts... is that the "market" for a "very special" 'decentralized cloud storage technology"? Humm, I certainly hope you are not referring to that.

In any case, James, Effects, I will be waiting for an answer... as I am sure will be many that are accumulating BTC to jump rioght in now that price is again at or closing in on historical lows...
ereborltc

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:55:03 AM

I really like vericoin, it was my first coin, but you are disgraceful.
ditto Wink

seeing how you go on thanking altcoinUK and barabbas in your previous post is pretty amusing lol

carry on...Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:00:24 AM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.

You have already talked about that "special feature" -by "you" I mean Nosker-, the "cloud storage", right? No wondrr market is blase about it for while cloud storage is an obvious need now and in the future, with every single major player from apple and microsoft to oracle and google offering it for free or for peanuts, it is hard to imagine such a feature being in any way shape or form "special". Surely James has something else up his sleeve, right?

as far as i understand it is actually very special.
every cloud-storage solution we know of today is centralized, but this project will be decentralized.
if it works i can see that it can be more efficient then known cloud storage solutions.

Thank you for your answer but I hope there's a "better" one than that. A far better one, in fact. Because either I don't get it or what -for you- makes this idea "very special" is that it would be decentralized? Do I get that right? I hope there's something more, much, much more...

Just in case there isn't, can you please illustrate me as to the practical use of such a feature? You don't mean that the likes of Jennifer Lawrence would be able to store their nude photos and videos there, instead of the other solutions available, do you? You will be saying that they would use and pay for a cloud storage of which they know nothing simply because you -or someone else- says it is anonymous? As in no hackers there? Really? You will be asking people to trust the only "place" on Earth (and way beyond) known to be the nest of all hackers and low lives in the universe? Really?

Or, maybe, what you are referring to as "very special" is that big companies, such as Apple, will be able to store their documents to defraud authorities in these "clouds" instead of their own? Is that it? That is simply too ridiculous to even contemplate so... we art running out of potential customers here... oh wait, you must be referring to accountancy of drug deals, illicit transfers and the like, don't you? There's probably a "market" there that would include child pornography, selling of sex slaves, body parts... is that the "market" for a "very special" 'decentralized cloud storage technology"? Humm, I certainly hope you are not referring to that.

In any case, James, Effects, I will be waiting for an answer... as I am sure will be many that are accumulating BTC to jump rioght in now that price is again at or closing in on historical lows...
How much time you have on your hands!? BAHAHHAHH I hope you get paid very well for this cause damn thats some dedication... Hows the tennis going? Been awhile since i been here.. did you miss me? You wrote a whole post dedicated to me , i feel warm inside Wink thanks bud!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:47:55 AM

thats just my point no one cares what he did or wants to do ... he's made his reputation a disaster ... like the boy that cried wolf...now no one wants anything to do with him, and i would be scared to have him work on vrc he's way too emotional and unstable he would quit anyway so he's just a complete waste of time...plus he has no idea how to speak with ppl and jumps to childish insults against people he doesn't even know anything about...

Correct +1

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 09:13:36 AM

i know you have your own forums but I still added a board for you to https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=42

We use Slack for internal communication and I'd like to invite every member of the VRC team to join us there. Please pm me your email address if you want to be invited. Via forum.thesupernet.org: https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2

Thanks noashh!  Will do, we appreciate it!
ereborltc

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:51:58 AM

Thanks noashh!  Will do, we appreciate it!
done ! thanks!

+1000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:11:21 PM

Trying out the in-wallet "buy VRC" function... litebit.eu

Bug report:
The radio buttons (payment method, male-female, ...) are jumping around without clicks, just by mouse-over.  

VRC v1.4.1.1-g32a928e on windows7sp1

no sign of a signature
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:15:44 PM

Trying out the in-wallet "buy VRC" function... litebit.eu

Bug report:
The radio buttons (payment method, male-female, ...) are jumping around without clicks, just by mouse-over.  

VRC v1.4.1.1-g32a928e on windows7sp1

Pls update to the newest wallet 1.4.1.2 should be the download on the website www.vericoin.info , just install on the top of it.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 [836] 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: