Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2024, 06:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 [833] 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355753 times)
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:33:05 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 02:45:27 AM by effectsToCause

Ok, I will ask again.   What are you trying to get out of this?  We all know you are a bag holder like the rest of us but how is what you are constantly going on and on about helping the coin and community?  If you could please just answer this very basic question.  We all would like to know.  

Actually I do lot more than the vocal cheerleaders combined, as I point out problems and suggest solutions.

You remember, I said to stay away from Moolah and its wanker CEO and concentrate on software development instead, then again I was the FUDder and now you can see who Alex Green and what Moolah is.

Similarly, I have been asking here for months that lets put time into the software development instead of talking about delusional mass adoption fantasies and suggested a few areas to progress - then again I was the FUDder as I was pointed out that there isn't enough progress terms of software development. Then James came and proved exactly what I said: the right technology could bring money into any crypto projects. If the VRC devs would listen me instead of being stubborn about their vision and direction, and concentrate on the technology aspect of the project, present a viable development plan like James did, then they could collect the few million $ without James. Again, I am not saying that I support the Supernet idea, all I am saying that it is possible to increase market capitalization with a sensible technology idea (what I had been suggested here for months), just like James was able to collect money.

The cheerleaders bring nothing to the table. Don't get me wrong, I think what for example Scott or Kevondo does is very important for the community, peoples who actually do something are important for any communities, I am talking about cheerleaders like that Jay Jay boy and his scammer friend Wizrig, they are useless and bring nothing to the table.

It's ironic that the what you do (complaining ('suggesting')) is more important than what Jay Jay does (PR, marketing, QC, Forums, Networking).  Get to work man or you are just wasting your time and ours.  We are busy doing, while you are busy saying.
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:40:46 AM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:40:55 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 03:52:09 AM by lootz

Positive. I know who dumped and he did so for a good reason. (So James gets his coins etc.)

He's long term VeriCoin supporter and has PLENTY left. Smiley

*Still wish it was Kleineapp... smh

All is well. :cool:

another shady deal that has happened behind closed doors that has hurt the price of vrc, just in order to provide a cheaper entry point for jl777s 100 btc and make him happy b/c hes been stringng this vericoin corecoin deal along like a carrot on a stick....

how many iffy deals is that now??  wiz? moohlah? wheres coinsis and veribank?? they run with the money too?

it looks to some out here that jay jay has just been spamming twitter looking for more sketchy ppl to make deals with..

and lol at kevando selling out to be supernet spokesperson...

and lol at everyone falling for this scheme to make nxt not worthless to the few tht hodl the majority of all the nxt out there.

but seems jl's here to stay and free to trade amoungst himself now that he has cemented his way into the market....

had such high hopes for vericoin....

oh well....

ROFL Kevondo did not sell out as a matter of fact VRC has a new site.. I am sure you noticed.  we are expanding there is simply not enough news to cover in 1 coin. I do not expect you to understand as your FUD has purpose. As other FUD here also has a purpose so I will not entertain it.  Although after reading the bait'n'fish tactics used here Kev may have a lot more to talk about tomorrow. The Leftst from Legon. Is that what you go by or did you steal that in order to make yourself look bad ? I just want to know if it is really you maybe say hello. That being said if it is not you Lefty....then... I just feel bad for whoever is impersonating him. 

Legion huh, well we are a world away from terminal phracking..
pBefCqMUrRXDXdJHdIOiXyK41chfZMi1Fmk4lgPlXks=
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.

+777

[Heard first on http://vericoinforums.com]

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

but I'm making a difference.

You are not making any differences, you have been doing nothing useful. I guess the reason of that because you don't understand the basics, namely that this is a software project, and therefore in long term only software development can make difference in this business - see James' success with his project or the unsuccessful BRO ICO which would be very different if they would actually have a working software.

So stop the motivational speeches, you are not in a church nor in a community meeting of jobless people where a motivational speech could be useful. You are in a Bitcointalk thread and we came here to support a digital currency and make money from it. The only way to make money if the software is being developing. In this business, "end of the day" (aka Effects) only the software can make a real difference, especially that VRC needs to compete with a well established currency Bitcoin. Your motivational speech is not going to put Vercioin to a more competitive position - only a better software does.

I can only reiterate what I have been saying here for months: once the devs start to get done some meaningful coding then there is a very good chance to succeed. And then the cheerleader brigade can do the hyping if that makes you happy or makes you feel better ... but in this business you can't afford the hard work and actual software development - what the devs have not been doing for long months.

The price is 9k again, so it's time to stop what you have been doing (it is useless anyway) and start supporting your devs to create a better software.
cmon man, there must be a better way to send your message, there's too much hostility..
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.

You have already talked about that "special feature" -by "you" I mean Nosker-, the "cloud storage", right? No wondrr market is blase about it for while cloud storage is an obvious need now and in the future, with every single major player from apple and microsoft to oracle and google offering it for free or for peanuts, it is hard to imagine such a feature being in any way shape or form "special". Surely James has something else up his sleeve, right?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:36:51 PM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.

You have already talked about that "special feature" -by "you" I mean Nosker-, the "cloud storage", right? No wondrr market is blase about it for while cloud storage is an obvious need now and in the future, with every single major player from apple and microsoft to oracle and google offering it for free or for peanuts, it is hard to imagine such a feature being in any way shape or form "special". Surely James has something else up his sleeve, right?

as far as i understand it is actually very special.
every cloud-storage solution we know of today is centralized, but this project will be decentralized.
if it works i can see that it can be more efficient then known cloud storage solutions.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:38:25 PM

every cloud-storage solution we know of today is centralized, but this project will be decentralized.
if it works i can see that it can be more efficient then known cloud storage solutions.
If it works the way maidsafe works via/proof of resource that would be great, we can earn using our harddrives and I have lots and lots and lots of hard drives lying around Smiley
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:45:06 PM

As I said before here this decentralized cloud storage even more irrational idea than the VISA card, which is quite a something as the VISA card was an epic failure. The decentralized cloud storage won't generate any revenues besides that it's not going to be popular even if it is free.

How many disappointments, delusional ideas we need before the devs start the actual work and deliver something that make sense?
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:47:13 PM

If it works the way maidsafe works via/proof of resource that would be great, we can earn using our harddrives and I have lots and lots and lots of hard drives lying around Smiley

Except no one will store files on your lying around hard drives. That's not how individuals, small and large businesses store data - you know that very well.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:18:24 PM

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” well said
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:43:51 PM

As I said before here this decentralized cloud storage even more irrational idea than the VISA card, which is quite a something as the VISA card was an epic failure. The decentralized cloud storage won't generate any revenues besides that it's not going to be popular even if it is free.

How many disappointments, delusional ideas we need before the devs start the actual work and deliver something that make sense?

Any suggestions on further development is appreciated , do you have any?
VeriCoin is primary a decentralized Blockchain which nobody can affect , improvements can be made by anyone by simply creating his own wallet and offer it to the community, devs , me , jay jay and anyone else supporting and owning vericoin is part of the community and has good reason to speak positivly about it. If nobody offers a better solution or at least a alternativ solution of how vericoin should be structured than it is on those who actually DO something to offer solutions and present it to the community and the community can , again, accept or denie it.

As a wise man said once: "Those who say something is impossible , should not stay in the way of those who acctually make it happen."

altcoinUK ... i ask myself sometimes where you do get the enegry , motivation and time to write so much negativ stuff in here , and yet i am not sure if i do respect you for that or i do feel sorry for you.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:14:03 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 10:52:39 PM by altcoinUK

Yes. Read back this thread, and you will see. Since I am an experienced software professional I had plenty of suggestions about implementing decentralized features, especially in the area of smart contracts and about the software general ... but you know that very well, you remember that discussions in August when many of us suggested here in quite lengthy discussions to progress with decentralized features (not lame ideas like the decentralized cloud but in more sensible areas), and of course you are just trolling here right now by asking me if I have any better ideas.

me , jay jay ... blah blah blah

Yes, I know you and Jay Jay ... the issue is what you do is useless. Moreover you think you have the experience (at age 25) and understanding of business (by driving a 6 years old Toyota Corolla max) to tell me and other investors what business is and how we should see this operation. If you need more details why your work is useless, then read back my posts yesterday and you will see my detailed opinion on your delusional plans, why it does not work and what should be done to make it work.

Now wonder this coin is at 9k and there are no real prospects to improve. The leadership of 25 years old students like yourself and wannabe CEOs like that Jay Jay boy with zero business, software and leadership experience naturally results in a stagnating price.
There are a few people like Scott, Kevondo, Lootz who does something that brings forward the coin (the Radio and web site are great assets of the coin), but you loud cheerleaders brings nothing to the table except arrogance.
Rule one, if you want to make money boy, you need to start listening what more experienced people got to say about the operation. If you would listen me about Moolah or the software development strategy in July and early August then you would save quite a few disappointments  for the community, the price wouldn't be at 9K, more importantly you would not need James' partnership because vericoin could collect that money without James.

I suggest first you finish your university ... inexperienced, wannabe business leaders with zero business experience like yourself and that Jay Jay boy are just messing up things here (see his friendship with the scammer Wizrig, your white paper embarrassment, the Moolah fuck-up, current price at 9k, etc.).

altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:37:30 PM

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” well said

That's very true and of course Vericoin should progress by implementing novel ideas, but there are plenty of novel ideas in the context of decentralized crypto-currency other than cloud storage, which is definitely not a viable use case to generate revenue nor build a user base.
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

Yes. Read back this thread, and you will see. Since I am an experienced software professional I had plenty of suggestions about implementing decentralized features, especially in the area of smart contracts and about the software general ... but you know that very well, you remember that discussions in August when many of us suggested here in quite lengthy discussions to progress with decentralized features (not lame ideas like the decentralized cloud but in more sensible areas), and of course you are just trolling here right now asking me if I have any better ideas.

I honestly don't remember that myself, tho I don't doubt you when you say that you've made such posts. I probably skipped over them, just as I skipped over most of the post that I'm now responding to. When people start being derogatory towards others and toss around petty insults, I stop reading, regardless of which side of the fence they're on. That behavior is useless and serves no purpose except to get a rise out of others, which is just childish. I'm not going to waste any more of my time with that crap.

People need to learn how to communicate like adults.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:37:15 PM

I've never seen a more useless person than altcoinUK ... you are the biggest waste of time ever loll , seriously u have no life bro siting here typing BS complaining and crying like a little baby, stop your BS, you own zero vrc that is clear the way you speak about it ,that or your just simply the dumbest guy i ever encountered. either or wouldn't surprise me...

To Veryveryviral..your work does not go unnoticed and you been warned about this low life , trust me don't waste a second responding to him as he just continues to put in his useless baseless insults... He's most probably a paid account or a low life so either way just ignore him... i stopped posting here cause its become the last place for the trolls to speak, so i come here every once in awhile to see how much BS has been posted here but on the new forum its a dream! Always positive and constructive criticism ,which is how it should be.

BCT threads are slowly being boycotted and eventually they will have no place to bring their work(fud)

Let this be the final place for their pathetic words... don't take anything they say seriously as they are being paid to post or is simply so dumb they don't deserve a second of anyones time...even barabbas you can see his criticism is somewhat constructive when he wants but altcoinUK is an amateur fudder loll

I been talking with veryveriviral since way before he even had a BCT account and i know personally that he has only pure good intentions for vericoin and makes zero for his work... he's just a much more active investor than the most of us, its people like him that will make changes for the best and who has the motivation and vision for something that can be great...so when an idiot like altcoinUK comes here to accuse him of being a scammer or pushing hype for self purposes is the most ridiculous shit i ever heard lololol That post/comment on its own just proved to me that altcoinUK has absolutely no clue what he talks about and will stoop to any lvl to post negative BS(fud)

Bro altcoinUK... your so amateur its embarrassing you should go hide somewhere lol

Anyhow its been awhile i went on a troll rant! Feels good lololol but back to the new forums i go where things are moving and real info is flowing Wink

Veryveriviral keep up your amazing work and pay no attention to the trolls Wink Much appreciated Smiley

**ereborltc waves pom poms in the air, does a back flip and I'm out Wink**

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:42:32 PM

Yes. Read back this thread, and you will see. Since I am an experienced software professional I had plenty of suggestions about implementing decentralized features, especially in the area of smart contracts and about the software general ... but you know that very well, you remember that discussions in August when many of us suggested here in quite lengthy discussions to progress with decentralized features (not lame ideas like the decentralized cloud but in more sensible areas), and of course you are just trolling here right now asking me if I have any better ideas.

I honestly don't remember that myself, tho I don't doubt you when you say that you've made such posts. I probably skipped over them, just as I skipped over most of the post that I'm now responding to. When people start being derogatory towards others and toss around petty insults, I stop reading, regardless of which side of the fence they're on. That behavior is useless and serves no purpose except to get a rise out of others, which is just childish. I'm not going to waste any more of my time with that crap.

Good for your software experience .. you think anyone here wants a guy like you working on vericoin?? Bhahahah bro your delusional , your so unstable i can't even begin to express the problems that can arise with you working on vericoin...then you wonder why people disregard your posts, wow starting to think your probably not being paid , your just simply a lost soul...you got a lot to learn kid..

so thank you but NO thank you Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:52:39 PM

Yes. Read back this thread, and you will see. Since I am an experienced software professional I had plenty of suggestions about implementing decentralized features, especially in the area of smart contracts and about the software general ... but you know that very well, you remember that discussions in August when many of us suggested here in quite lengthy discussions to progress with decentralized features (not lame ideas like the decentralized cloud but in more sensible areas), and of course you are just trolling here right now by asking me if I have any better ideas.

me , jay jay ... blah blah blah

Yes, I know you and Jay Jay ... the issue is what you do is useless. Moreover you think you have the experience (at age 25) and understanding of business (by driving a 6 years old Toyota Corolla max) to tell me and other investors what business is and how we should see this operation. If you need more details why your work is useless, then read back my posts yesterday and you will see my detailed opinion on your delusional plans, why it does not work and what should be done to make it work.

Now wonder this coin is at 9k and there are no real prospects to improve. The leadership of 25 years old students like yourself and wannabe CEOs like that Jay Jay boy with zero business, software and leadership experience naturally results in a stagnating price.
There are a few people like Scott, Kevondo, Lootz who does something that brings forward the coin (the Radio and web site are great assets of the coin), but you loud cheerleaders brings nothing to the table except arrogance.
Rule one, if you want to make money boy, you need to start listening what more experienced people got to say about the operation. If you would listen me about Moolah or the software development strategy in July and early August then you would save quite a few disappointments  for the community, the price wouldn't be at 9K, more importantly you would not need James' partnership because vericoin could collect that money without James.

I suggest first you finish your university ... inexperienced, wannabe business leaders with zero business experience like yourself and that Jay Jay boy are just messing up things here (see his friendship with the scammer Wizrig, your white paper embarrassment, the Moolah fuck-up, current price at 9k, etc.).

What a sad attempt to make yourself look smart lol ...veryveriviral is doing a great job and knows what he's doing . you comparing him to yourself is a joke in itself lol... I've owned a successful company for over 15 years and i see how viral works and i know where in good hands with him on wtv he does..

On another note..didnt you say u got into vrc at 17k?? if you hate it so much and the super net ideas etc why didn't u dump when we passed 17k Huh!! LOL bro give it up your pathetic Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:56:34 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 12:23:53 AM by altcoinUK

I couldn't agree more about the need for civil communication ... and it seems you have lots of work in your own community to educate people ... like the Wizrig's associate Jay Jay who came here yesterday to tell users who posted constructive criticism that they are FUDders and fuck-off, how civil that was or how civil this boy is above. I wish you good luck to educate your colleagues in civil communication, and then I am sure it will be a civil dialogue here.

ereborltc

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:03:16 AM

I couldn't agree more about the need of civil communication ... and it seems you have lots of work in your own community to educate people ... like the Wizrig's associate Jay Jay who came here yesterday to tell users who posted constructive criticism that they are FUDders and fuck-off, how civil that was or how civil this boy is above. I wish you good luck to educate your colleagues in civil communication, and then I am sure it will be a civil dialogue here.

Idiot ... he was talking about you..bahahahah and for me i don't care ...you want to use this thread for what you say people REALLY think? Well your clearly the idiot! Saying veryveriviral was telling anyone to fuck off except maybe YOU ! LOLOLOL   

Your attempt to reverse psychology is so amateur bro its ridiculous ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 [833] 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: