Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:52:00 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 02:20:31 PM by altcoinUK

Any reason for to current drop in price ?

These are good points. Thanks. We will have decentralized exchanging through SuperNET so this would be redundant likely. What in a decentralized marketplace would be bought and sold? Question to the community, what would you want to buy in a decentralized marketplace with VRC?

Before discussing any particular use cases it's better to start from the basics and decide if you are interested to incorporate Blockchain 2 capability into your software at all.

Not a lot changed since we discussed this topic 2 months ago. I suggested you at the time first please go through on Ethereum's Gavin Wood's yellow paper at http://gavwood.com/paper.pdf (that's more a research paper in my opinion than a generic software document) to get an idea what I am talking about when I am referring to contracts and get an idea what should be done terms of functionalities and development effort to support smart/decentralized contract technology. As you can see from the yellow paper and from their source code, which is freely available for your reference Ethereum is not doing any extra special, your team is perfectly capable to carry out such software development, we are talking about a fairly trivial software engineering task to implement smart/decentralized contract handling. When technology leaders like the Linked in founder Reid Hoffman thinks that the smart contract technology will radically change how we do business from recruiting to legal services, from currency exchange to tangible/intangible asset transactions, then probably it is worth start listening.

Anyway, it's just my opinion that worth to focus on a novel technology like smart/decentralized contracts. Once you start to work on it, such technology development will put you on the news for the very good reasons - unlike the decentralized cloud storage which will associate you with a very shady use case.

It's up to you, to be remain James' pet toy and wait what task he assigns to you (like this decentralized cloud nonsense that His Highness generously assigned to you) or establish your coin as a technology leader by implementing on your own a novel idea in your blockchain.

Before that, I also suggest to start building your marketing strategy around Barabbas' Bank vs. honest digital currency theme, that was an excellent idea in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:01:12 PM

Thank god its just your opinion !.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:01:57 PM

Alot of people here must feel like don quichote Cheesy

Altcoinuk, please explain how a decentralized marketplace is less shadier then a decentralized cloud storage?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:24:20 PM

Altcoinuk, please explain how a decentralized marketplace is less shadier then a decentralized cloud storage?

No point to discuss particular use cases until you are not clear about the underlying technology. Read my previous post when I referred to a paper, then read Gavin Wood's paper and then lets discuss how much sense  a currency does make that supports smart contract processing. And then, if the devs are interested in  Blockchain 2 technology you can discuss particular use cases such as decentralized market place and decide what is the best for Vericoin. There are at least 5 good looking use cases to demonstrate blockchain 2 technology and you don't need to go with the decentralized market place if you think that is not a viable use case.

You can label me as a FUDder or with whatever you want, but that doesn't change reality. The reality is that novel ideas bring investment - see James (who collected 5 times the value of VRC's market capitalization by presenting himself as a developer of a novel technology) and Ethereum, on the other hand lame ideas and lack of development brings 8k coin price - see Vericoin.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:46:58 PM

Thanks.  I do appreciate constructive criticism, What do you think is our best move at this point?  I wonder what it is you think would be a great addition to the technology.

months ago you should have hired lawyers or attempted to partner with a company with that could provide lawyers for you and you should have...

1.made contact with Mr. Lawsky's offices and attempted to be 1st fully legal compliant coin...
 you might have been suprised by the amount of support he and people he knows might have provided if you had approched him through the correct channels with the intentions of replacing btc as a fully compliant legal whitehat operation.  

2.gotten the process started for being a fully compliant EMT service either through your own means or by once again partnering with a company already compliant

3.not gotten involved with james...
10% of vericoin is a large amount of the market for one anonymous NON-CONTRACTED entity to control. James being anonymous is not under any form of contract with vrc or the devs meaning he has no legal obligations to vericoin whats so ever... he could run with the money tomorrow and nothing anyone can legally do about it. 10% or any large % of the market that the commuinty is willing to give away would be much more effective for vericoin if it were thrown in on REAL world buisness deals and placed into the hands of people that would help back Vericoin to become 1st legal cyrpto coin and that could be held legal accountable for any sketch actions or violations of contract.

no need for decentralized exchange or marketplace or new tech to be built into the coin itself...yet at least.

those would come as seperate entities/businesses (with prices linked to vrc like all exchanges are to btc), just like silkroad and poloniex are not apart of bitcoin, if safe and secure LEGAL value was created around the coin

1. such genius and groundbreaking idea, dont understand why the bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin people though of that  Shocked

2. see 1

3. he cant, because he doesnt control the funds, in fact he has only control 1% of all supernet funds, which is equal to ~57 btc at end of the ICO
   99% of the supernet funds are in (multisig) escrow

4. please just go buy doge or litecoin, much better investment for you  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:50:21 PM

No point to discuss particular use cases until you are not clear about the underlying technology. Read my previous post when I referred to a paper, then read Gavin Wood's paper and then lets discuss how much sense  a currency does make that supports smart contract processing. And then, if the devs are interested in  Blockchain 2 technology you can discuss particular use cases such as decentralized market place and decide what is the best for Vericoin. There are at least 5 good looking use cases to demonstrate blockchain 2 technology and you don't need to go with the decentralized market place if you think that is not a viable use case.

You can label me as a FUDder or with whatever you want, but that doesn't change reality. The reality is that novel ideas bring investment - see James (who collected 5 times the value of VRC's market capitalization by presenting himself as a developer of a novel technology) and Ethereum, on the other hand lame ideas and lack of development brings 8k coin price - see Vericoin.

you are just talking in circles.

first u bashed decentralized cloud storage and in the same sentence you are saying we need decentralized marketplace - makes no sense.
second, you are talking about smart contracts: did you ever heard of nxt? do you know that nxt is a supernet corecoin besides vrc?

it makes less then zero sense to cocentrate our power into projects that will already be provided by supernet.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:22:43 PM

months ago you should have hired lawyers or attempted to partner with a company with that could provide lawyers for you and you should have...

1.made contact with Mr. Lawsky's offices and attempted to be 1st fully legal compliant coin...
 you might have been suprised by the amount of support he and people he knows might have provided if you had approched him through the correct channels with the intentions of replacing btc as a fully compliant legal whitehat operation.  

2.gotten the process started for being a fully compliant EMT service either through your own means or by once again partnering with a company already compliant

10% of vericoin is a large amount of the market for one anonymous NON-CONTRACTED entity to control. James being anonymous is not under any form of contract with vrc or the devs meaning he has no legal obligations to vericoin whats so ever... he could run with the money tomorrow and nothing anyone can legally do about it. 10% or any large % of the market that the commuinty is willing to give away would be much more effective for vericoin if it were thrown in on REAL world buisness deals and placed into the hands of people that would help back Vericoin to become 1st legal cyrpto coin and that could be held legal accountable for any sketch actions or violations of contract.

no need for decentralized exchange or marketplace or new tech to be built into the coin itself...yet at least.

those would come as seperate entities/businesses (with prices linked to vrc like all exchanges are to btc), just like silkroad and poloniex are not apart of bitcoin, if safe and secure LEGAL value was created around the coin

I am a technology person and my experience is that having the right technology take care of the business, but what you suggest that don't worry about technology at this stage and establish VRC as a currency that complies with rules and regulations is of course a great strategy which I am perfectly comfortable with - anything really is great that make sense and move out the coin from its current stagnating state and put aside amateurish ideas like the decentralized cloud.
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:30:36 PM

No point to discuss particular use cases until you are not clear about the underlying technology. Read my previous post when I referred to a paper, then read Gavin Wood's paper and then lets discuss how much sense  a currency does make that supports smart contract processing. And then, if the devs are interested in  Blockchain 2 technology you can discuss particular use cases such as decentralized market place and decide what is the best for Vericoin. There are at least 5 good looking use cases to demonstrate blockchain 2 technology and you don't need to go with the decentralized market place if you think that is not a viable use case.

first u bashed decentralized cloud storage and in the same sentence you are saying we need decentralized marketplace - makes no sense.
second, you are talking about smart contracts: did you ever heard of nxt? do you know that nxt is a supernet corecoin besides vrc?

it makes less then zero sense to cocentrate our power into projects that will already be provided by supernet.

Let me know which part of my posts that you reply to was not clear and I will clarify, because so far you are not answering my posts but talking to yourself.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:30:25 PM

Let me know which part of my posts that you reply to was not clear and I will clarify, because so far you are not answering my posts but talking to yourself.
hahhha the lone fudder! You agreed with barabbas only to have him come back and DISAGREE with you!! LOLOL even the trolls don't agree with you!! your the saddest troll I've ever seen lol ;(

thats because you make zero sense whatsoever and u contradict yourself over and over... FAIL....

seems like arsen lupin is a puppet account from altcoinUK or one of the trolls , made special for vericoin...feel honoured Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:58:49 PM

again u just attack without answering intentionally misreading everything because u dont have the answers and come back with this BLa .. if u think im  a FUdder there must not be many people on your side ..
well Gl .. ill leave this thread sell of the few btc of vrc i got left .. because i dont need this shit ,,
ah well at least u didnt just start screaming faggot faggot like ur buddies did last time ,, gl im out .

Don't worry about the useless scammers, trolls and cheerleaders. Your honest opinion is very important to make sure the coin is on the right track. It is clear what these desperately screaming cheerleaders try to achieve here: they would do anything to trick uninformed new investors into this failing operation, that's why they don't want to see your balanced, constructive and objective opinion here. That's why they post all kind of nonsenses here with 1$ price predictions and empty promises like Vericoin will over take Bitcoin. Honest investors like yourself gives credibility for this coin to go forward, not the Wizrigs type of "supporters" nor friends of Wizrigs nor screaming cheerleaders, so you should stay.
ereborltc

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:49:06 AM

again u just attack without answering intentionally misreading everything because u dont have the answers and come back with this BLa .. if u think im  a FUdder there must not be many people on your side ..
well Gl .. ill leave this thread sell of the few btc of vrc i got left .. because i dont need this shit ,,
ah well at least u didnt just start screaming faggot faggot like ur buddies did last time ,, gl im out .

Don't worry about the useless scammers, trolls and cheerleaders. Your honest opinion is very important to make sure the coin is on the right track. It is clear what these desperately screaming cheerleaders try to achieve here: they would do anything to trick uninformed new investors into this failing operation, that's why they don't want to see your balanced, constructive and objective opinion here. That's why they post all kind of nonsenses here with 1$ price predictions and empty promises like Vericoin will over take Bitcoin. Honest investors like yourself gives credibility for this coin to go forward, not the Wizrigs type of "supporters" nor friends of Wizrigs nor screaming cheerleaders, so you should stay.
This is the best!!^^^ lulz.....yes were the scammers bahahah reverse psychology at its finest Wink hmmm arsene lupin posted right after u right after i called u both out lol how ironic....

Well since you've come to the conclusion that vericoin doesn't stand a chance because of the regulations ,then you should be on your way! it was nice chatting with you trolls! some how i doubt we saw the last of you both Wink

carry on...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:05:14 AM

I am a technology person and my experience is that having the right technology take care of the business, but what you suggest that don't worry about technology at this stage and establish VRC as a currency that complies with rules and regulations is of course a great strategy which I am perfectly comfortable with - anything really is great that make sense and move out the coin from its current stagnating state and put aside amateurish ideas like the decentralized cloud.

I am much more with Lupin on this, UK. Ethereum, when and if it does happen -I believe it will, but probably years from now still- will be so much more advanced than anything our boys (stooges) can concoct now or ever that it would be, really, a total waste of time and unrewarded efforts. Let them concentrate on their school papers, they are hard enough. And it seems in those other fields, they could be going places. Not here, definitively. Nor they need to... beyond whatever "cool" thing they may stomp in while practicing their "hobby" on their spare time. Let James do the lifting, since he is both capable and he said he would. But with the only caveat that it has to be CLEAN. It has to be LEGAL when legality is an issue (very, very soon). He's a bright guy, he'll think of something. Why burden the boys with something which is so obviously stratospherically above their heads? No practical point in that, really. They may do something really really cool like having the links turning to purple (hell, even first purple, then gree) when the mouse hover over them, how's that?

And, in exchange, Doug, Pat, how about keeping us posted about those quarterly evaluations at school, ah? Make us proud and let's celebrate!
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 02:06:31 AM

I am much more with Lupin on this, UK. Ethereum, when and if it does happen -I believe it will, but probably years from now still- will be so much more advanced than anything our boys (stooges) can concoct now or ever that it would be, really, a total waste of time and unrewarded efforts. Let them concentrate on their school papers, they are hard enough. And it seems in those other fields, they could be going places. Not here, definitively. Nor they need to... beyond whatever "cool" thing they may stomp in while practicing their "hobby" on their spare time. Let James do the lifting, since he is both capable and he said he would. But with the only caveat that it has to be CLEAN. It has to be LEGAL when legality is an issue (very, very soon). He's a bright guy, he'll think of something. Why burden the boys with something which is so obviously stratospherically above their heads? No practical point in that, really. They may do something really really cool like having the links turning to purple (hell, even first purple, then gree) when the mouse hover over them, how's that?

And, in exchange, Doug, Pat, how about keeping us posted about those quarterly evaluations at school, ah? Make us proud and let's celebrate!

Pompous and derogatory, as usual.

Barabbas, with all of the time and energy that you invest into this thread, you have the opportunity to make a difference, but the way you treat people will always prevent them from taking you seriously. What a shame.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
ereborltc

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:04:04 AM

sorry i didn't know "gree" was a colour ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:27:23 AM

hey let us all ignore the veri real and veri serious discussion on the issue of regulation and the potential of vericoins only feature worth any value, Veribit, being shutdown and the devs being sent cease and desist orders plus possibly heavy fines and worse due to it operating as a unlicensed EMT in violation of the PA/BSA/AMLs/KYC guidelines to point out spelling errors...

thats quite a few things to be worried about and that is not even bringing the SEC into the picture...

so pat yourself on the back for pointing out someone made a spelling error and for having your "fun with the trolls" as you called it...

edit: for those that do not know...

PA=Patriot Act  
BSA=Bank Secrecy Act
AML=Anti Money Laundering Laws
KYC=Know Your Customer guidelines

oh and I can also veri much assure you I am not a puppet as you have declared I must be... ereborltc.

There are other institutions already on top of it, like the IRS (Internal Revenue Service), already with Federal Laws in place, which insists in knowing how many, EXACTLY, in digital coins you have to tax you on it.
ereborltc

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:37:41 AM

Cannot believe ppl actually agree with this drkman that its a good idea to just hand over a million coins to someone they dont even know just to pump price.

Me and my team have no problem with the addition of a new developer but if a deal is made that pays him anywhere close to 500k to 1million coins we walk away... for good.

Sooo... how come your still here? LULZ

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:53:56 AM

How come these stooge trolls keep on coming back?..

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:32:09 AM

I have to admit, expecting any developments from the PhD student developers at this sage is no more rational than the delusional plan of decentralized cloud. You are absolutely right, due to lack of time, skills or whatever reasons, at this moment in time the developers aren't capable to move this coin forward. I still believe the developers will learn from their own mistakes (there were many), but it won't help us bagholders as it will be too late to turn this ship around. This failing operation is actually quite educational for other coins as it highlights how not to manage a coin.
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:18:16 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 12:32:06 PM by altcoinUK

Pompous and derogatory, as usual.

Barabbas, with all of the time and energy that you invest into this thread, you have the opportunity to make a difference, but the way you treat people will always prevent them from taking you seriously. What a shame.

That's your wish Scott, but the reality is that the market completely agrees with Barabbas and other users who post here mostly constructive, objective and helpful criticism The market agrees with the critics, (mainly) that's why the price is 8k. If the market would agree with you or the cheerleader brigade or the "marketing team" lead by Jay Jay that hypes the coin, then the price would be higher - but it is 8k.

Your problem is not Barabbas or Monsieur Lupin, but your problem is partly your comrades who represent Vericoin in this thread, like the pathetic trolls above who try very-very hard to break apart this thread and of course they achieve the complete opposite and just discredit your whole operation. Why would anyone invest in Vericoin if your Verileaders are such individuals like the trolls in this thread, your comrades on your new wonderful forum? No serious person will put money into an operation that's in the hand of 20-25 years old delusional, aggressive, patronizing and trolling boys. Instead of the money goes to Ethereum's 19 years old Vitalik Buterin, a modest and extra talented young man who represents the complete opposite than your comrades do (and demonstrates that business succes is not determined by age). And I don't even get into the details to describe what happens when the delusions of VRC Verileaders are manifested in vogue business plans - we both know what happens then, see the Wizrig association which was the hope for weeks, Moolah partnership which was the next big thing for months, VISA card which was the project for making history, etc. and the new disappointment the decentralized cloud is on its way. It seems to me you have lot of issue to solve within your operation before wondering about posts in this thread.    

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 12:36:49 PM

That's your wish Scott, but the reality is that the market is completely agree with Barabbas and other users who post here mostly constructive, objective and helpful criticism The market agrees with the critics, (mainly) that's why the price is 8k. If the market would agree with you or the cheerleader brigade or the "marketing team" lead by Jay Jay that hypes the coin, then the price would be higher - but it is 8k.

You can spin it how you like and side-step the actual point that I was making in an attempt to refocus it back on your agenda, but it doesn't change the fact. If he wasn't so disrespectful and derogatory towards others, a lot more people would actually LISTEN to him instead of getting provoked by him.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: