Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yes2133

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:33:27 PM

Serieus this price is redicoulsly low what happened been on holiday and never expected this.

Anyone know ?

manipulation.

Don't we have other way?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:34:51 PM

Serieus this price is redicoulsly low what happened been on holiday and never expected this.

Anyone know ?

manipulation.

Don't we have other way?

well, seemingly not. we could have;

desire to see the coin succeed - but we don't.
support to make a coin mainstream - but we don't.

ho-hum.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
manav1112

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:37:48 PM

Anyone know ?

manipulation.

Don't we have other way?

ho-hum.

Well im still gonna hold.. I invested every single penny of mine into this with high hopes and I invested when it was 0.65...
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:39:11 PM

AFTER READING THE LAST 20 PAGES AGAIN I DECIDED TO CREATE A NEW WALLET ON MY LAPTOP FROM SCRATCH
TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, I GOT THE WALLET FROM THE ORIGINAL PAGE AND USE THE BOOTSTRAP ON THE ORIGINAL PAGE

I CAN CONFIRM THAT WALLET IS IN SYNC THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK LESS THAN 5 MINUTES

I HAVE TRANSFERED 1 SYNC TO THE NEW WALLET AND IT ARRIVED FROM MY FIRST WALLET TO MY NEW ONE IN UNDER 1 MINUTE

IT IS NOW WAITING TO BE CONFIRMED.

I WILL STAKE THIS SYNC AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES AND REPORT

AS FAR AS THE WALLET GOES IT WORKS 100 PERCENT NO PROBLEMS!

sync just been confirmed so in my wallet now begginnig stake

*********************************************************************UPDATE****************************************************************************************

The 1sync staked last night on the new wallet some time and and the payout was .003sync with 25 confirms left to go untill it becomes spendable

on the original wallet no stake as yet but don't forget that the sync in there have already staked the previous day so it all seems normal on that front

I will update again when i get another stake on either wallet

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:41:53 PM

Anyone know ?

manipulation.

Don't we have other way?

ho-hum.

Well im still gonna hold.. I invested every single penny of mine into this with high hopes and I invested when it was 0.65...

don't get me wrong, i'm still supporting Sync and I will not sell at a loss. My main concern, i reiterate, is that everyone who wants to be a part of Sync, has a fully working wallet which synchronises to the network on first load. This is essential and we shouldn't get our hopes up for any new gimmicks until the current issues are resolved. MsCollec has worked tirelessly to try and get things evened out and I take my hat off for the work that's been done. Personally, I've had no problem with any of my wallets - i set up a node to support Sync and i'll continue (honestly) being vocal about the pro's and cons of the coin as it evolves.

I've mined since launch using rentals and i've been buying all the way down from 0.75... my investment isn't the issue here.. it's the community-wide need for the small issues - being fixed.

oktay50000

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:42:17 PM

sync price sucks  Angry Angry Angry
any plans to rise it

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:44:20 PM

sync price sucks  Angry Angry Angry
any plans to rise it
we are going to need a good-old-fashioned pump.
I recommend we get all sync buyers on a new IRC channel and designate a date/time where we can give this thing a proper buy up.
i'd be happy to be a part of that, but only when the issues are resolved for everyone.

Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:49:12 PM

Anyone know ?

manipulation.

Don't we have other way?

ho-hum.

don't get me wrong, i'm still supporting Sync and I will not sell at a loss. My main concern, i reiterate, is that everyone who wants to be a part of Sync, has a fully working wallet which synchronises to the network on first load. This is essential and we shouldn't get our hopes up for any new gimmicks until the current issues are resolved. MsCollec has worked tirelessly to try and get things evened out and I take my hat off for the work that's been done. Personally, I've had no problem with any of my wallets - i set up a node to support Sync and i'll continue (honestly) being vocal about the pro's and cons of the coin as it evolves.

I've mined since launch using rentals and i've been buying all the way down from 0.75... my investment isn't the issue here.. it's the community-wide need for the small issues - being fixed.

Has MsCollec really worked on it? I bet its still loljosh doing the coding behind the scenes. Not the first time he has botched a wallet.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:50:15 PM

Anyone know ?

manipulation.

Don't we have other way?

ho-hum.

Has MsCollec really worked on it? I bet its still loljosh doing the coding behind the scenes. Not the first time he has botched a wallet.

possibly, can't be sure. all I know is https://github.com/MsCollec?tab=activity

perhaps at this stage (as I have no issues my own wallets) my main concern is the manipulation by multipool to ensure a low price for their miners.
i do feel like we have been fucked over in some way by the dev team.

Chronikka

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:01:46 PM

Anyone know ?

manipulation.

Don't we have other way?

ho-hum.

Yes but the way this usually works, he just delivers the code to the "Developer" who publishes it himself. loljosh is an accused scammer, not just a bad wallet coder.  I think anybody investing in this coin should be cautious going forward if he is involved.

And he has definitely been involved at least to a degree so far. He was the one who posted the "flavoured" wallet in this thread, and the one who is currently working on the web wallet. He even has his own "Build a coin" thread, where he displays the Sync wallet prominently in the first post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:05:57 PM

Anyone know ?

manipulation.

Don't we have other way?

ho-hum.

Yes but the way this usually works, he just delivers the code to the "Developer" who publishes it himself. loljosh is an accused scammer, not just a bad wallet coder.  I think anybody investing in this coin should be cautious going forward if he is involved.

And he has definitely been involved at least to a degree so far. He was the one who posted the "flavoured" wallet in this thread, and the one who is currently working on the web wallet.

i also note that private keys from the paper wallet cannot be imported, this problem was reported many pages back.
I know nothing of loljosh, nor his coding, nor the accusations but from what i've seen in the short timeline of this coin; shenanigans are afoot.

wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:06:36 PM

Correct i think loljosh did the flavoured wallet
but someone else called nite69 did the lastest code
he is a member here on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62487
im not using the flavoured wallet anyway.
The only issue i have is takes to long to get 50 confirm of stakes
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:09:27 PM

he is a member here on this forum search nite69

Well the dev and his buds if that is the case have the most to lose here to an extent
as they are probably holding themselves so i don't see how trashing their own project would possibly
benefit them??

All conjecture and quite frankly not doing this thread any good at all

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Chronikka

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:09:45 PM

His "Get your own Alt-Coin" thread where he lists Sync as his latest work:

PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:13:47 PM

So.... what happened 13 mins ago?
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:15:10 PM

fuck-all mate, as expected.

cryptomines

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:15:53 PM

Raskul, you mine btc directly correct? Multipool mines other coins to convert to btc to then sell and buy sync. Your farm eliminates an entire step, plus you can buy at these prices too, it's not like the multipool is the only one who has access to the current price. Maybe I'm missing something but I prefer to make all my own trades.

As far as people stating that their wallets work correctly and stake, this is a good thing. This coin needs some good news, I'm sorry if some people feel like it's gloating, but it's not. The wallets work just fine for some and not for others, while it is easier to blame the coin and devs the problems are more likely specific to the individuals computer. If it were the coin the problem would appear across the board.  The community has offered up many a solution, some get it to work some don't.

My coins staked for 2 days and have not staked again, that doesn't mean it's not working. Minimum coin age : 6 hours, max coin age: 30 days. So if your not staking just relax, go for a walk or get outside, do something other than stare at your wallet and wait for it to stake. Remember a watched pot never boils.
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:20:13 PM

Raskul, you mine btc directly correct? Multipool mines other coins to convert to btc to then sell and buy sync. Your farm eliminates an entire step, plus you can buy at these prices too, it's not like the multipool is the only one who has access to the current price. Maybe I'm missing something but I prefer to make all my own trades.

As far as people stating that their wallets work correctly and stake, this is a good thing. This coin needs some good news, I'm sorry if some people feel like it's gloating, but it's not. The wallets work just fine for some and not for others, while it is easier to blame the coin and devs the problems are more likely specific to the individuals computer. If it were the coin the problem would appear across the board.  The community has offered up many a solution, some get it to work some don't.

My coins staked for 2 days and have not staked again, that doesn't mean it's not working. Minimum coin age : 6 hours, max coin age: 30 days. So if your not staking just relax, go for a walk or get outside, do something other than stare at your wallet and wait for it to stake. Remember a watched pot never boils.

true enough, however.. the point of the multipool and it's buying power is that becasue it has such large buying power (larger if they introduce SHA256) then they can buy up Sync in large amounts and thus raise the prices. Whilst myself buying Sync with my BTC is exactly what i've been doing, it does not raise the price, as I have not enough BTC on my own, to raise the price against the low sell orders.

So although in principle you are correct, in theory it doesn't quite work. The Multipool needs MORE and to get MORE, SHA256 should be added - then they can do MORE buying at one order and thus, raise the price.

wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:20:29 PM

His "Get your own Alt-Coin" thread where he lists Sync as his latest work:

thanks for that. he can only claim the "flavoured wallet".
There are actually 3 devs, all seniors members here,
id prefer that than devs called "maidsafecoin, or huskycoin, dreamcoin, summercoin, "
fly by night asholes who appear out of no where and disappear just as fast.
Ill also say, this aint no IPO. Loljosh has been buying up the coins with his own money.
We all want it to succeed and we will get there in time.
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:22:24 PM

Tried just about all the tricks of the trade to get the MAC wallet to stake. It is just not happening  Angry

I have now installed a new wallet and the same wallet.dat ID on a Windows system and I will keep both wallets open to see if it makes any difference.

EDIT: I used the normal windows wallet and not the flavoured one.. I hope this does not effect staking.

Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: