Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:22:42 PM

Correct i think loljosh did the flavoured wallet
but someone else called nite69 did the lastest code
he is a member here on this forum search nite69

His "Get your own Alt-Coin" thread where he lists Sync as his latest work:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0

What a honor for him to list Sync in his thread because I didn't see any other coins..  Maybe you missed my last post, I asked loljosh to work with me on Sync and it's not a secret. He post here frequently and even took charge when I was away.  Do you prefer one person working on a coin or two?  He's currently working on a online wallet and in built explorer, price sticker and multi-pool stats

I really don't want to know your experience with him, but all the time dev ask other people for help. It's about connection and Nite69 (one of the AUR dev) coded the difficulty since the low supply affected block generation and he's still helping out to revolve the stake issues.

FYI : Most of the top coins it was developed by Loljosh  Wink

No MsCollec, you missed the point. You paid him to develop a coin, which he did. Not without problems but he did it. So now what...? Does he stick around or more likely moves on to develop another coin where he is funded by another "Dev" who couldn't do it themselves. And this does not just apply to loljosh, but anybody else you are paying to work on it.

I was only trying to point out that this coin was created by hired hands. There is no innovation, no usage, just a bunch of people happy (after days of anger) they got their tiny stake.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:26:35 PM

help my wallet wont sync  thank you

GET A GRIP YOU SAID YOU HAD SOLD UP DAYS AGO
so no i won't help you stay gone troll

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sovie

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:28:23 PM

What a honor for him to list Sync in his thread because I didn't see any other coins..  Maybe you missed my last post, I asked loljosh to work with me on Sync and it's not a secret. He post here frequently and even took charge when I was away.  Do you prefer one person working on a coin or two?  He's currently working on a online wallet and in built explorer, price sticker and multi-pool stats

I really don't want to know your experience with him, but all the time dev ask other people for help. It's about connection and Nite69 (one of the AUR dev) coded the difficulty since the low supply affected block generation and he's still helping out to revolve the stake issues.

No MsCollec, you missed the point. You paid him to develop a coin, which he did. Not without problems but he did it. So now what...? Does he stick around or more likely moves on to develop another coin where he is funded by another "Dev" who couldn't do it themselves. And this does not just apply to loljosh, but anybody else you are paying to work on it.

I was only trying to point out that this coin was created by hired hands. There is no innovation, no usage, just a bunch of people happy (after days of anger) they got their tiny stake.

SO...... HOW MANY COINS DO YOU HOLD AT THE MOMENT PLEASE DO SHARE

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nikehua

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:33:36 PM

The wallet isn't work,why??
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:35:15 PM

SO...... HOW MANY COINS DO YOU HOLD AT THE MOMENT PLEASE DO SHARE

hang fire Sovie mate, Chronikka has a good point. I fear MsCollec has simply chosen the wrong dev team, and that multipool, i'd be more confident if it were a dedicated pool just for Sync, but they are not - they are a 'multi-multi' and only concerned with the amount of BTC they can make in fees. Their business model; it's impossible to help sustain the price of sync. Anyone wishing to help Sync by mining should just check coinwarz and mine directly a coin which they can sell for BTC, and buy Sync.

i'm now going to GTFO from this thread and simply hold onto the Sync I have.

here goes the best marketing man a coin can have, and i'm afraid, this time, this ain't the coin that wins my efforts.

I wish you all the very best of luck, in all your endeavours.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:35:33 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 05:03:53 PM by wasamata

NVM. Seems im on the outer of such privaleged information.
cryptomines

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:41:53 PM

Ok I just tried to install Sync on a different machine. The flavoured wallet didn't want to sync and gave me a runtime error when I first started it. Should have copied it down but I didn't, I apologize.

However, The regular windows wallet synced to block 270 and got stuck. I closed and reopened the wallet and it synced up in a quick minute. I simply unzipped sync-qt and ran it. No conf, no botstrap, just 1 open and close.

If you are having trouble with windows flavoured wallet try the regular wallet, If you are still having problems post what you have done to try and remedy your situation because the problem is on your end, not the windows wallet.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:42:23 PM

before i go

for those mining on the sync multi-ex-pool

please consider this

Your rig mines at the multi  Smiley
the multi mines various coins - pays fees  Wink
the multi exchanges various coins to btc - pays fees  Cheesy
the multi buys up a few sync - pays fees  Grin
the multi pays you - takes fees  Angry

i'm sure it won't take you long to work it all out.

bye all.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
sovie

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:49:19 PM

AFTER READING THE LAST 20 PAGES AGAIN I DECIDED TO CREATE A NEW WALLET ON MY LAPTOP FROM SCRATCH
TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, I GOT THE WALLET FROM THE ORIGINAL PAGE AND USE THE BOOTSTRAP ON THE ORIGINAL PAGE

I CAN CONFIRM THAT WALLET IS IN SYNC THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK LESS THAN 5 MINUTES

I HAVE TRANSFERED 1 SYNC TO THE NEW WALLET AND IT ARRIVED FROM MY FIRST WALLET TO MY NEW ONE IN UNDER 1 MINUTE

IT IS NOW WAITING TO BE CONFIRMED.

I WILL STAKE THIS SYNC AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES AND REPORT

AS FAR AS THE WALLET GOES IT WORKS 100 PERCENT NO PROBLEMS!

sync just been confirmed so in my wallet now begginnig stake

Sorry to see you go ras  Sad

Well after around a day and ahalf i've managed to get my wallet installed , staked and confirmed with the balance ready for use
not bad, how i did it?
follow the thread

I did have to close the wallet once for it to complete its initial sync
after that plain sailing

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:51:45 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 05:23:05 PM by amit2007gunjan

Raskul, you mine btc directly correct? Multipool mines other coins to convert to btc to then sell and buy sync. Your farm eliminates an entire step, plus you can buy at these prices too, it's not like the multipool is the only one who has access to the current price. Maybe I'm missing something but I prefer to make all my own trades.

As far as people stating that their wallets work correctly and stake, this is a good thing. This coin needs some good news, I'm sorry if some people feel like it's gloating, but it's not. The wallets work just fine for some and not for others, while it is easier to blame the coin and devs the problems are more likely specific to the individuals computer. If it were the coin the problem would appear across the board.  The community has offered up many a solution, some get it to work some don't.

My coins staked for 2 days and have not staked again, that doesn't mean it's not working. Minimum coin age : 6 hours, max coin age: 30 days. So if your not staking just relax, go for a walk or get outside, do something other than stare at your wallet and wait for it to stake. Remember a watched pot never boils.

true enough, however.. the point of the multipool and it's buying power is that becasue it has such large buying power (larger if they introduce SHA256) then they can buy up Sync in large amounts and thus raise the prices. Whilst myself buying Sync with my BTC is exactly what i've been doing, it does not raise the price, as I have not enough BTC on my own, to raise the price against the low sell orders.

So although in principle you are correct, in theory it doesn't quite work. The Multipool needs MORE and to get MORE, SHA256 should be added - then they can do MORE buying at one order and thus, raise the price.

@Raskul

I don't understand  what are you trying to say or prove here ? On above post you are insisting on inclusion of SHA256 in Multipool and now in another post you are advising totally against the Multipool .

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:51:51 PM

I don't know if you have problem with me or with SYNC. I have never seen you before nor we have dealt before as you are accusing me for being a scammer.

Code:
There is no innovation, no usage, just a bunch of people happy (after days of anger) they got their tiny stake.

Think 100 times before you make any statement like above. This is the 1st X11 + PoS coin of community having just 1000 coins. You will never find any PoS coin with that low amount anywhere on this forum (maybe yes in future because of Sync clones). This is what makes Sync different from other coins. Regarding to your statement related to flavoured wallet and copy paste codes, so let me tell you that 85% of the code in this coin is mine and nite69's ( he is the developer of Nite Gravity Wave NGW). The biggest innovation about this coin is to make PoS possible on just 1000 total coins. I think you didn't note another thing about this coin. Sync is currently having the record of highest net hashrate which was more than 300 GHS which is almost impossible for any other coin.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
sovie

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:02:02 PM

before i go

please consider this

bye all.

FOR THOSE MINING ON THE POOL IN THE INTERESTS OF TRANSPARENCY

THESE ARE MY STATS FOR THE LAST 2 PAYOUTS ROUGHLY

I mined for 4 days and got paid out twice

i had around 10MHS on pure scrypt and 15MHS on X11

MY payouts amount to around 0.7BTC for the 4 days

Which means for me persoanlly
I can't afford to mine Sync on this pool

I'm better off buying

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:03:52 PM

MsCollec, loljosh and sync team: you are doing a good job.
take all the time you need to sort the problems out.

also thanks to the mutlipool op.
i think anybody can do the math and decide if the payout is enough or not.

just my 2 cents
sovie

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:23:03 PM

AFTER READING THE LAST 20 PAGES AGAIN I DECIDED TO CREATE A NEW WALLET ON MY LAPTOP FROM SCRATCH
TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, I GOT THE WALLET FROM THE ORIGINAL PAGE AND USE THE BOOTSTRAP ON THE ORIGINAL PAGE

I CAN CONFIRM THAT WALLET IS IN SYNC THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK LESS THAN 5 MINUTES

I HAVE TRANSFERED 1 SYNC TO THE NEW WALLET AND IT ARRIVED FROM MY FIRST WALLET TO MY NEW ONE IN UNDER 1 MINUTE

IT IS NOW WAITING TO BE CONFIRMED.

I WILL STAKE THIS SYNC AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES AND REPORT

AS FAR AS THE WALLET GOES IT WORKS 100 PERCENT NO PROBLEMS!

sync just been confirmed so in my wallet now begginnig stake

Sorry to see you go ras  Sad

Well after around a day and ahalf i've managed to get my wallet installed , staked and confirmed with the balance ready for use
not bad, how i did it?
follow the thread

I did have to close the wallet once for it to complete its initial sync
after that plain sailing

For those following this wallet install diary
my original wallet has begun to stake again

so its taken 1 day and a half to split syncs that have already been staked once
into a brand new wallet install and get a successful completed stake on the new wallet
and a second stake on the original wallet.

Ofcource it may not happen like this for everybody but this is proof that although the
current wallets have a minor hickup to sync, once they are synced
they remain so and both fully stake syncs  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 05:27:48 PM

So I mined on the multipool...

I made 2/3rds what I would have made just mining X11 coin solo and selling for sync...

What coins are you mining that are paying so low?

Going back to mining on coinmine.pw

nhs6023

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

MsCollec, loljosh and sync team: you are doing a good job.
take all the time you need to sort the problems out.

also thanks to the mutlipool op.
i think anybody can do the math and decide if the payout is enough or not.

just my 2 cents

Look your personal opinion is also very good
I agree with
 Cheesy
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:29:16 PM

I don't know if you have problem with me or with SYNC. I have never seen you before nor we have dealt before as you are accusing me for being a scammer.

Code:
There is no innovation, no usage, just a bunch of people happy (after days of anger) they got their tiny stake.

Think 100 times before you make any statement like above. This is the 1st X11 + PoS coin of community having just 1000 coins. You will never find any PoS coin with that low amount anywhere on this forum (maybe yes in future because of Sync clones). This is what makes Sync different from other coins. Regarding to your statement related to flavoured wallet and copy paste codes, so let me tell you that 85% of the code in this coin is mine and nite69's ( he is the developer of Nite Gravity Wave NGW). The biggest innovation about this coin is to make PoS possible on just 1000 total coins. I think you didn't note another thing about this coin. Sync is currently having the record of highest net hashrate which was more than 300 GHS which is almost impossible for any other coin.

I've seen you around the forums, involved in a number of coin launches (several were outright flops) in recent months. My problem with you is that you have already made your money on this coin so you have no reason to care how it goes from here out. And to be honest the launch was a mess. Testnet exists for a reason but my guess is, the transition to POS was never tested. It was just assumed it would work, and when it didn't it left everybody scrambling.

As for your supposed "innovation" who cares? Its a POW/POS coin. All you did was reduce the number of blocks. The net hashrate is now gone. They mined it and dumped it. So who cares that it broke a record? All of the X-11 miners have gone back to mining other X-11 coins.

Code:
I've seen you around the forums, involved in a number of coin launches (several were outright flops) in recent months.

I want to see those coins too. Please can you list down the failed coins which are developed by me?

Code:
My problem with you is that you have already made your money on this coin so you have no reason to care how it goes from here out.

Money is not everything dude, if this coin was made for pump and dump then MsCollec and I would never mention our names. You have our wallet address , you can check that we are still holding all the coins any buying more of them from exchanges.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
sovie

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:30:22 PM

before i go

please consider this

bye all.

FOR THOSE MINING ON THE POOL IN THE INTERESTS OF TRANSPARENCY

THESE ARE MY STATS FOR THE LAST 2 PAYOUTS ROUGHLY

I mined for 4 days and got paid out twice

i had around 10MHS on pure scrypt and 15MHS on X11

MY payouts amount to around 0.7BTC for the 4 days

Which means for me persoanlly
I can't afford to mine Sync on this pool

I'm better off buying

**** CORRECTION***** THATS 0.07 BTC LOL  :
I ONLY WISH I COULD MAKE .7 every 4days thats better than my antminers   Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sovie

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:34:32 PM

SOMEONE IS DUMPING 300 COINS ON MINTPAL!!!!SELL, SELL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

SELLLL

SELLL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!
[/color]

UMMM THE TOP WALLET DOES NOT EVEN HAVE 285 COINS IN IT DUMBASS Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:38:49 PM

Code:

I've seen you around the forums, involved in a number of coin launches (several were outright flops) in recent months. My problem with you is that you have already made your money on this coin so you have no reason to care how it goes from here out. And to be honest the launch was a mess. Testnet exists for a reason but my guess is, the transition to POS was never tested. It was just assumed it would work, and when it didn't it left everybody scrambling.

As for your supposed "innovation" who cares? Its a POW/POS coin. All you did was reduce the number of blocks. The net hashrate is now gone. They mined it and dumped it. So who cares that it broke a record? All of the X-11 miners have gone back to mining other X-11 coins.

Code:
I've seen you around the forums, involved in a number of coin launches (several were outright flops) in recent months.

I want to see those coins too. Please can you list down the failed coins which are developed by me?

Code:
My problem with you is that you have already made your money on this coin so you have no reason to care how it goes from here out.

Money is not everything dude, if this coin was made for pump and dump then MsCollec and I would never mention our names. You have our wallet address , you can check that we are still holding all the coins any buying more of them from exchanges.

Any coin can be called a failure, its all a matter of perspective. I don't consider any of your coins successful. Period. You craft coins based on real work done by other members of this forum, and sell them. Thats why I say they lack innovation. Because they do.

Plenty of coins flop and the dev's go laughing to the bank. Doesn't mean it was scam. I'm not saying this coin is a scam. Not in any way. I'm asking other people to think carefully about investing in this coin, because of what it is, a clone.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: