Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

Correct i think loljosh did the flavoured wallet
but someone else called nite69 did the lastest code
he is a member here on this forum search nite69

His "Get your own Alt-Coin" thread where he lists Sync as his latest work:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0

What a honor for him to list Sync in his thread because I didn't see any other coins..  Maybe you missed my last post, I asked loljosh to work with me on Sync and it's not a secret. He post here frequently and even took charge when I was away.  Do you prefer one person working on a coin or two?  He's currently working on a online wallet and in built explorer, price sticker and multi-pool stats

I really don't want to know your experience with him, but all the time dev ask other people for help. It's about connection and Nite69 (one of the AUR dev) coded the difficulty since the low supply affected block generation and he's still helping out to revolve the stake issues.

FYI : Most of the top coins it was developed by Loljosh  Wink

Hi Dev

You still got some good news coming our way today?

unlike the countdown clown  Roll Eyes

Exciting news but I'm holding off until after the next Manadatory Update

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:05:20 PM

What a honor for him to list Sync in his thread because I didn't see any other coins..  Maybe you missed my last post, I asked loljosh to work with me on Sync and it's not a secret. He post here frequently and even took charge when I was away.  Do you prefer one person working on a coin or two?  He's currently working on a online wallet and in built explorer, price sticker and multi-pool stats

I really don't want to know your experience with him, but all the time dev ask other people for help. It's about connection and Nite69 (one of the AUR dev) coded the difficulty since the low supply affected block generation and he's still helping out to revolve the stake issues.

Hi Dev

You still got some good news coming our way today?

unlike the countdown clown  Roll Eyes

Exciting news but I'm holding off until after the next Manadatory Update

And when is that update scheduled for?
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:05:31 PM

Come on ppl let's mine at http://sync.multipoolmining.com/

Support this coin by mining at the link above !!

I wouldn't go near it. something very untrustworthy about it. not transparent enough atm and *cough* see the current price - that's been achieved in tiny increments, not by big dumps - that's inside manipulation.

i'm inclined to agree i have 10hs scrypt and 20mhs x11 and the most i got out of it over 2 days
twice now is .1sync at the current price thats a huge mining loss for me so i'm moving to another coin to mine
just not profitable  Angry

the idea is good for the coin tho don't get me wrong but i got to pay the mining bills

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:07:05 PM

I wouldn't go near it. something very untrustworthy about it. not transparent enough atm and *cough* see the current price - that's been achieved in tiny increments, not by big dumps - that's inside manipulation.

What transparency do you need? You don't have to mine with us, but be clear about your points.
So why are we very untrustworthy?

powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:10:03 PM

What a honor for him to list Sync in his thread because I didn't see any other coins..  Maybe you missed my last post, I asked loljosh to work with me on Sync and it's not a secret. He post here frequently and even took charge when I was away.  Do you prefer one person working on a coin or two?  He's currently working on a online wallet and in built explorer, price sticker and multi-pool stats

FYI : Most of the top coins it was developed by Loljosh  Wink

Thanks for being open and honest about what is going on, and of course acknowledging there is a problem and your working to fix it.
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:11:20 PM

mine staked about 5 hours ago, has 36 confirms on it out of 50. Should of confirmed after 10 minutes hence upgrade to v2.

50 confirms should be ~50mins, no?

right! in an ideal wallet.

i'll give a mate a holler, see if he can help... we may just need to fork this thing right out and take up a new branch, i'll consult with a dev who knows what the fuck he is doing - i've already paid him in the past for stuff I didn't follow through with so I think he'll be open to helping out.

Good to know mate. See how the mandatory update goes and after that we can revisit it Wink
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:13:54 PM

What transparency do you need? You don't have to mine with us, but be clear about your points.
So why are we very untrustworthy?

in the run up to the launch of your multipool, price was seriously affected by lots of incremental sells.
I'm not, at this time pointing any fingers but everytime you shouted 'we are going to raise the price' - what I seen was a very good price, as was.
Now the price is very good, for you and your pool to ensure you buy up cheap Sync to distribute to the few miners who are mining at your pool - even Sovie says he is not making profit vs electricity costs, so it's not working. You need ALL algo's and you need to stay the fuck away from the sell order side (which you yourself informed you would be placing orders in) You remember I first advised against that? there was a reason for that.

a multi-ex-pool should in the first instance make sure it builds enough funds to significantly raise prices- not in tiny steps and having only X11 and Scrypt, all you are ever going to do is service the sell walls.

by very untrustworthy - I mean your site needs to have continual updating statistics for every user on both their shares and the coins they are mining at any given time.

But yeah, my main concern is in how the price was manipulated, and the only ones who would have MO and purpose to do this, is your multi.

however, prove me wrong, i implore you.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:14:33 PM

mine staked about 5 hours ago, has 36 confirms on it out of 50. Should of confirmed after 10 minutes hence upgrade to v2.

i'll give a mate a holler, see if he can help... we may just need to fork this thing right out and take up a new branch, i'll consult with a dev who knows what the fuck he is doing - i've already paid him in the past for stuff I didn't follow through with so I think he'll be open to helping out.

Good to know mate. See how the mandatory update goes and after that we can revisit it Wink

For this.

MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:17:22 PM

For this.

Cool, are you guys voting for a takeover?
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:17:58 PM

NOTE: the issue that you cannot import privatekey from paper wallet to hotwallet is a serious issue and should have been addressed as soon as the issue was raised.
This problem is still not fixed - you need to take down the paper wallet page until it is fixed.

raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:19:38 PM

For this.

we would like to bring in a reputable developer who knows what he is doing, I see this as something which would both help you (I have great respect for you) and assist the community (many of whom are very unhappy)

it just seems that there are members of your development team who are in over their heads on this.

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:22:45 PM

Guys, can we please calm down and have some patients.  Trying to stage a takeover will seriously fuck this coin. Now Dev isn't hiding.  His in here giving updates and they are working on the problems behind the scenes.  We are in the very early stages of this coin and we need to have faith that the dev and his team will resolve these issues.
For this.
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

Guys, can we please calm down and have some patients.  Trying to stage a takeover will seriously fuck this coin. Now Dev isn't hiding.  His in here giving updates and they are working on the problems behind the scenes.  We are in the very early stages of this coin and we need to have faith that the dev and his team will resolve these issues.
For this.

so let's see wallet V2 and lets see everyone say it synchronises first time.

Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:24:09 PM

For this.

As in a 51% takeover/fork? Wow, so much fun and drama going on with this coin!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:26:35 PM

For this.

No. But we have the funds to get another member/coder to join your dev team to help (IF NEEDED!)
I love the fact of have more than 1 dev. A team of DEV's is always beneficial.
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:27:29 PM

For this.

As in a 51% takeover/fork? Wow, so much fun and drama going on with this coin!

let me calm this... no, not a takeover. Sync doesn't 'belong' to anyone but the holding community of the coin.
in essence, we have lost massive value in the coin with so many people having, what they see as serious issues.

I acknowledge, all Sync needs, is a wallet which syncs up on first load and a blockchain which moves at 1block every 60 seconds.

forget the anonymiser gimmicks and the scammy multipools. Just firstly get a working coin, then we can evolve. It's a long term endeavour so lets treat it as such. The dev team have tried to rush everything into first release, and it's borked.

LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:47:35 PM

i think a longer confirmation isnt a real Problem - becuse it hits everyone - perhaps its only a Problem for Dumping the coin but a lot of People that i know are coinholders in this one

syncing is all fine - ive tried it a dozen times with ever building a new wallet - theres no real Problem accept starting the wallet once/twice new

but perhaps it was just luck - the only Problem im still having is staking - thats like a mystery for me - it wont stake anything  Huh

confusing - and its not my first coin
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:51:04 PM

i think a longer confirmation isnt a real Problem - becuse it hits everyone - perhaps its only a Problem for Dumping the coin but a lot of People that i know are coinholders in this one

syncing is all fine - ive tried it a dozen times with ever building a new wallet - theres no real Problem accept starting the wallet once/twice new

but perhaps it was just luck - the only Problem im still having is staking - thats like a mystery for me - it wont stake anything  Huh

the longer confirmation time, I think , is exactly the reason why you are not minting coins.
the code specifies block generation should be 60seconds (correct me if I'm wrong) and block generation is nowhere near that, in fact block generation is so intermittent that this is bound to have effect on the staking process.
This could well be the root cause of the problem.

whdudrl

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:52:30 PM

It seems that you met a lot of trouble brother
I wish you good luck
 Smiley
Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:53:54 PM

http://sync.multipoolmining.com/

Let's go to the moon !!
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: