Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:54:32 PM

http://sync.multipoolmining.com/

Let's go to the moon !!

you're cheaper just buying the coin mate.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:01:06 PM

whdudrl + raskul

yes it should be faster - but dogecoin for example hast 60sec to 4minutes awhile

@wh: i dont mean - mining and Holding - pump and dump is not a new game - i mean AFTER pump and dump try to hold some coins and buy back after the first rush down

if i paid a bit produing costs in mining - thats just a game - sync seems the first one that can be a good one from all that crab out there

but we dont know - lets see

ist a good sign that there is a dev Team AFTER that pump and dump - thats really involved

so go the moon - hopefully ;-)
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:03:28 PM

Still waiting on a ETA of the new wallet.
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:05:57 PM

whdudrl + raskul

yes it should be faster - but dogecoin for example hast 60sec to 4minutes awhile

@wh: i dont mean - mining and Holding - pump and dump is not a new game - i mean AFTER pump and dump try to hold some coins and buy back after the first rush down

if i paid a bit produing costs in mining - thats just a game - sync seems the first one that can be a good one from all that crab out there

but we dont know - lets see

ist a good sign that there is a dev Team AFTER that pump and dump - thats really involved

so go the moon - hopefully ;-)

indeed, where doge does not rely on PoS for coins, it isn't really comparable.
However, I'd be keen to leave the discussion of 'p&d' in the first 100 pages if we can, we've moved on from that and we are where we are.
the concern now is to get Sync moving, stable and 'synchronised' (!)

I'm sure it'll work out - I still want to be able to tell new people about sync and market the coin to get new adopters, but I can't do this until I am sure that we have a wallet which loads up first time and a blockchain which confirms blocks at (close to) the correct rate.

LTCagt

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:14:21 PM

ras:

" ...  in fact block generation is so intermittent that this is bound to have effect on the staking process.
This could well be the root cause of the problem."

yes could be - since now i look @the devs AND theyre acting fast on Problems thats a good sign for a relativ new coin - so lets see and be Patient - but youre right in the Long run
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:25:02 PM

Come on ppl let's mine at http://sync.multipoolmining.com/

Support this coin by mining at the link above !!

I wouldn't go near it. something very untrustworthy about it. not transparent enough atm and *cough* see the current price - that's been achieved in tiny increments, not by big dumps - that's inside manipulation.

What transparency do you need? You don't have to mine with us, but be clear about your points.
So why are we very untrustworthy?

As for the multipool
Please can you publish here for all to see how many syncs you dispersed to all the miners
thats the scrypt side and x11 side on the last two rounds of payment.

This will go along way to alliviating the lack of transparency on the pool site.
Its just simply not good enough to take your word on it.

I'm not accusing you of anything but i do want those stats specifically
i'm sure others would want to know exactly what you sold and levels you bought sync at
and i'm not really bothered about that, but from a bussiness point of view whihc
mining is considering the cost to do so The numbers I have asked for here
should be made available immediatley for the last two payouts.

I would think depending on how quick you answer will go along way to keeping me around on your pool
and i am a significant contributer of that i am positive, if the stat share count on your site are to believed

thanks Smiley

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jnasm77

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:46:40 PM

So many retards, so many idiots. If you have a minute amount of sync it can take 30 days to stake, it doesnt matter how many confirms you have.  The longer you hold the bigger your stake will be.  The more often you stake the smaller each stake is.  Dont worry about the stupid arrow being gray. I have almost 4 sync and my arrow is gray but I am staking daily. When you are within an hour or so of staking it turns green. My last stake the arrow turned green for the whole of 5 minutes then staked and went gray again.  Its idiots and impatience that is driving the price down.  The coin is a little over a week old. It can take up to 30 days to stake.  Idiots!
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:50:10 PM

So many retards, so many idiots. If you have a minute amount of sync it can take 30 days to stake, it doesnt matter how many confirms you have.  The longer you hold the bigger your stake will be.  The more often you stake the smaller each stake is.  Dont worry about the stupid arrow being gray. I have almost 4 sync and my arrow is gray but I am staking daily. When you are within an hour or so of staking it turns green. My last stake the arrow turned green for the whole of 5 minutes then staked and went gray again.  Its idiots and impatience that is driving the price down.  The coin is a little over a week old. It can take up to 30 days to stake.  Idiots!

as discussed, staking isn't the issue. There are devious reasons that price is going down, but also another reason; people are not adopting Sync because they can't get the wallet to sync. I have tried to install wallets on more machines today, using ALL the methods explained in this thread, and unfortunately, I ended up giving up - I don't have an entire week to spend installing a fucking wallet. I want my wallet to sync first time and I want to see my purchased coins land in that wallet.

and please, don't lead your arguments with abuse, it doesn't do you any favours.

daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:50:42 PM

sync no sync? :-(
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:50:59 PM

sync no sync? :-(

exactly!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LTCagt

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:54:49 PM

ras: i installed it on 7 different PCs and Laptops - there was no Problem - it syncs here - i paid it to 3 different wallet - also no Problem right after the next block appears it Shows up in the different wallet - 2 confirmations only and i can pay it back to the other wallets - still no problem
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:56:35 PM

ras: i installed it on 7 different PCs and Laptops - there was no Problem - it syncs here - i paid it to 3 different wallet - also no Problem right after the next block appears it Shows up in the different wallet - 2 confirmations only and i can pay it back to the other wallets - still no problem

i'm glad you had no problems, i'd like to see that with everyone.

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:58:41 PM

Unfortunantly there is still that initiall hickup with closing the wallet just to get it to sync which it does eventually,
and although that no biggie, to most people who know nothing about wallets and how they work
seeing that is enough to make them run a mile whihc i'd say all those weak hands have left allready

If this coin is to go forward then i have to agree with ras and the wallet must be a priority, it should have been done already
but that the nature of crypto and i have no doubt that it will be resolved, the question is will it be in time to make a difference?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:01:25 PM

Come on ppl let's mine at http://sync.multipoolmining.com/

Support this coin by mining at the link above !!

I wouldn't go near it. something very untrustworthy about it. not transparent enough atm and *cough* see the current price - that's been achieved in tiny increments, not by big dumps - that's inside manipulation.

What transparency do you need? You don't have to mine with us, but be clear about your points.
So why are we very untrustworthy?

As for the multipool
Please can you publish here for all to see how many syncs you dispersed to all the miners
thats the scrypt side and x11 side on the last two rounds of payment.

This will go along way to alliviating the lack of transparency on the pool site.
Its just simply not good enough to take your word on it.

I'm not accusing you of anything but i do want those stats specifically
i'm sure others would want to know exactly what you sold and levels you bought sync at
and i'm not really bothered about that, but from a bussiness point of view whihc
mining is considering the cost to do so The numbers I have asked for here
should be made available immediatley for the last two payouts.

I would think depending on how quick you answer will go along way to keeping me around on your pool
and i am a significant contributer of that i am positive, if the stat share count on your site are to believed

thanks Smiley

Please see:
http://sync.multipoolmining.com/payouts
Sync out is what you ask for i think...

with some manual work, we can find the blocks in where the payouts are made for full transparancy, but blockchain was a pain in the *ass, last night.. as you all remember.. Smiley

raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:01:29 PM

Unfortunantly there is still that initiall hickup with closing the wallet just to get it to sync which it does eventually,
and although that no biggie, to most people who know nothing about wallets and how they work
seeing that is enough to make them run a mile whihc i'd say all those weak hands have left allready

If this coin is to go forward then i have to agree with ras and the wallet must be a priority, it should have been done already
but that the nature of crypto and i have no doubt that it will be resolved, the question is will it be in time to make a difference?

I also have to point out the issue of the paper wallet private key. I shouldn't need to mention this again.

the page is STILL active - people could be losing SYNC by the bucketload if they are loading up paper wallets.

http://explorer.synclub.net/paper

apologies for big text, needs must.

jnasm77

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:02:16 PM

So many retards, so many idiots. If you have a minute amount of sync it can take 30 days to stake, it doesnt matter how many confirms you have.  The longer you hold the bigger your stake will be.  The more often you stake the smaller each stake is.  Dont worry about the stupid arrow being gray. I have almost 4 sync and my arrow is gray but I am staking daily. When you are within an hour or so of staking it turns green. My last stake the arrow turned green for the whole of 5 minutes then staked and went gray again.  Its idiots and impatience that is driving the price down.  The coin is a little over a week old. It can take up to 30 days to stake.  Idiots!

as discussed, staking isn't the issue. There are devious reasons that price is going down, but also another reason; people are not adopting Sync because they can't get the wallet to sync. I have tried to install wallets on more machines today, using ALL the methods explained in this thread, and unfortunately, I ended up giving up - I don't have an entire week to spend installing a fucking wallet. I want my wallet to sync first time and I want to see my purchased coins land in that wallet.

and please, don't lead your arguments with abuse, it doesn't do you any favours.

Well makes me mad people fudding a coin with little reason. I have three machines a laptop and 2 desktops that have wallets on them, 2 are win 8.1 and one is a vista, all have wallets that sync and stake.  I have not had any issues with the last wallet.  I just did a clean install, opened and closed a couple times while downloading the blockchain, once the download was complete i deleted the new wallet.dat and inserted my old wallet dat and reopened and voila! It works!
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:03:06 PM

sync, sync already, close and reopen ;-)
raskul

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:03:51 PM

Well makes me mad people fudding a coin with little reason. I have three machines a laptop and 2 desktops that have wallets on them, 2 are win 8.1 and one is a vista, all have wallets that sync and stake.  I have not had any issues with the last wallet.  I just did a clean install, opened and closed a couple times while downloading the blockchain, once the download was complete i deleted the new wallet.dat and inserted my old wallet dat and reopened and voila! It works!

yep, good to know you are getting your wallet working. I tried exactly the same method this morning on a Win7 machine and it simply failed to synchronise.

i'll try it again now, once more.

EDIT: lol so ok, it synchronised this time on first load.  Undecided

AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:10:58 PM

Can also confirm that this works. If you try this, SAVE/BACKUP YOUR OLD WALLET.DAT!

Edit: Fully synced off of flavoured wallet. Didn't have to add nodes or do anything but run it one time.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:20:15 PM

help my wallet wont sync  thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: