Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:17:51 AM

i hope they dont change it.if so i will sell my 3.6 sync and jump ship .1% is not worth it

I will be glad to buy from you, it's hard to get that much Sync now.  The initial interest was 1% I don't need any reason why anyone should be complaining about going back to 1%
it was mentioned earlier that to get people to invest you may need more of a incentive than one percent, not trying to rock the boat. Very happy with how this has worked you have the reigns your call, love ya work

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dlux75

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:22:32 AM

Still got 38MH pointing at the multipool guys, no payout fees for this round either!!

MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:26:08 AM

i hope they dont change it.if so i will sell my 3.6 sync and jump ship .1% is not worth it

I will be glad to buy from you, it's hard to get that much Sync now.  The initial interest was 1% I don't need any reason why anyone should be complaining about going back to 1%

I Think its great its better to go back to beeing the intended rare coin why ppl joined , the main thing now is the future plan and development can you update us about that MsCollec ?

The major priority now is the Synclub Rewards Program, still undecided on how to set up the program. If the rewards should be based on blockchain or separate network.  I will talk more about it when I have the time.

I want the conversion rate of the points to be pegged to $. With the fixed rate it will be hard to manipulate the price
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:26:29 AM

I will be glad to buy from you, it's hard to get that much Sync now.  The initial interest was 1% I don't need any reason why anyone should be complaining about going back to 1%
it was mentioned earlier that to get people to invest you may need more of a incentive than one percent, not trying to rock the boat. Very happy with how this has worked you have the reigns your call, love ya work
yes it was 1% and i didnt invest in it at start.u than changed so i invested because it was worth the btc.going back to 1% i feel in my opinion is not worth holding.thats just how i feel.to be honest 1% per annum is just a joke

YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:28:19 AM

Just few thoughts to consider.
 Right now, coins are mostly in wallets for staking purpose and with 100% interest I think everybody are happy with that. That way rare coin is even more rare, coins are in wallets and there is no big sell preasure on exchanges. Basicaly, coins are miners, and who would sell his profitable miners.
When interest go back to 1% there will be no more intencive for leaving coins in wallet and sell preasure will grow which will lead to price decline, so we will again face situation we had when sync was in PoW phase. Right now the major reason for buying is/was 100% interest, I know that means 100% inflation per year but with amount of 1000 or 2000 that doesnt matter sync will still be rare coin. So current situation cused by 'problem' basicaly solve most or every coin problem which is lack of purpose and as benefit price we are aming is much reachable with low sell preasure. Rarity is not the purpose and will not drive price up, demand and purpose will so I think its bad idea to remove current major purpose of coin.  
srbty

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:35:55 AM

My flouvored wallet stucked again on 9263 block, won't sync. Why now?!
Dlux75

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:36:52 AM

Right now, coins are mostly in wallets for staking purpose and with 100% interest I think everybody are happy with that. That way rare coin is even more rare, coins are in wallets and there is no big sell preasure on exchanges. Basicaly, coins are miners, and who would sell his profitable miners.
When interest go back to 1% there will be no more intencive for leaving coins in wallet and sell preasure will grow which will lead to price decline, so we will again face situation we had when sync was in PoW phase. Right now the major reason for buying is/was 100% interest, I know that means 100% inflation per year but with amount of 1000 or 2000 that doesnt matter sync will still be rare coin. So current situation cused by 'problem' basicaly solve most or every coin problem which is lack of purpose and as benefit price we are aming is much reachable with low sell preasure. Rarity is not the purpose and will not drive price up, demand and purpose will so I think its bad idea to remove current major purpose of coin.  
What he said Roll Eyes

sebastiebass

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:43:26 AM

I'm guessing that the priority would be the initial selling point of the coin? meaning; an anonymous coin.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:45:12 AM

yes it was 1% and i didnt invest in it at start.u than changed so i invested because it was worth the btc.going back to 1% i feel in my opinion is not worth holding.thats just how i feel.to be honest 1% per annum is just a joke

Why does it matter anyway? Whatever percentage, it's relative to the coins kept and if you get 1 or 1000 % and everyone gets the same you still have the same share of total Sync anyway don't you? Inflation doesn't really do any damage when it's done like this...
So, if 100% interest psychologically works in a way that motivates people to keep the wallets as full as possible, online all the time and rarely in the exchanges; why not keep it that way? How can it possibly ever be better?

And please tell me? How are you going to convince people to "upgrade" to a wallet that give 99% less interest? In the world of p2p the majority decides, and you'll need to get the majority on your side to implement changes!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:47:22 AM

why are you still using flav wallet? Download the new wallet in the ANN page
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:51:13 AM

Why does it matter anyway? Whatever percentage, it's relative to the coins kept and if you get 1 or 1000 % and everyone gets the same you still have the same share of total Sync anyway don't you? Inflation doesn't really do any damage when it's done like this...
So, if 100% interest psychologically works in a way that motivates people to keep the wallets as full as possible, online all the time and rarely in the exchanges; why not keep it that way? How can it possibly ever be better?

And please tell me? How are you going to convince people to "upgrade" to a wallet that give 99% less interest? In the world of p2p the majority decides, and you'll need to get the majority on your side to implement changes!

I only need to get exchange on the new fork. very simple.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:58:05 AM

What he said Roll Eyes

Look, I'm almost sure that soon enough there will be coins that will copy this 'innovation' in which we are forced regarding staking problems, their problem will be their initial amount of coins. Sync doesent have this problem. I think we should go out with that as marketing point and price will go up, once we reach stabile price above 1, 2 or xx BTC or after a year, after rewards program go live we can change that back but right now I don't think it's right way to go. Basicaly, problem, error, mistake lead us into innovation Smiley
Think about this
Buy SYNC new type of coin miner  - ROI 1 year or less

Anyway, greatest things comes when you least expect it.
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:59:29 AM

Yeah, good luck with that! Do your worst!   Roll Eyes

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:00:30 AM

Yeah, good luck with that! Do your worst!   Roll Eyes

Hehehe  Grin
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:06:18 AM

Get what you can, when you can. As soon as MsAdolf manages to contrive whatever it is this 'reward program' (pulled it out of his/her arse) entails, - he/she has already stated that it will be more difficult to see swings in price. Best you are gonna get, is today, i reckon.
and no, i'm not saying this because i want your Sync 'cheap'. 0.4BTC is in no way cheap for a shitcoin.

here is a link to show you where the sensible investment is;
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/kraken/btceur

enjoy.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:09:23 AM

I will always make the right decision, We all want Sync to succeed. Everyone is rushing after anonymous wallet but there's no place to spend the coins in the darknet. I am closely watching this coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630628.0 since they are launching DarknetMarket with their coin.
srbty

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:14:11 AM

why are you still using flav wallet? Download the new wallet in the ANN page

I saw now. Installed and syncing. tnx!
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:15:47 AM

PsychoMarket : 50% per year is better  Cool
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:20:03 AM

PsychoMarket : 50% per year is better  Cool

our great leader has changed their mind so many times now, i'm not so sure that the functions of this coin will remain the same for any 2 weeks in a row.
total farce. incompetent community liaison from the very beginning and still not giving any complete and clear/concise information on how the coin is to evolve, or how the marketing is to occur.

a few lines on an internet forum, isn't enough to put this where MsCollec wants it to be. I'm heavily invested in this and all I see in unprofessionalism and incompetence.

a total fucking debacle.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
srbty

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:25:56 AM

OUujeeA! I am finally STAKING!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: