Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:26:16 PM

Is there NOT ONE coder on this thread that has any interest in looking at the code and either submitting fixes thru pull requests or just forking it and fixing? I think MsCollec would probably happily accept coding help. Especially if it actually works!

I don't need any coding help. I created because i was passionate about it and there are actual future plans. I spent over 7 BTC on sync without asking anybody's help.

People complained about was wallet out of sync and not staking Huh The more people that are minting, the faster the blockchain and this also affected the wallet since there's no new block to complete the synchronization. The blockchain is getting faster now because more people are staking and the network is growing.

I have read how raskul and other FUDsters said they know competent devs, well this is your chance.

Regarding loljosh, I didn't paid him any amount to develop SYNC, he's just helping out based on my reputation. If you are interested in his services you can negotiate with him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:30:02 PM

Is there NOT ONE coder on this thread that has any interest in looking at the code and either submitting fixes thru pull requests or just forking it and fixing? I think MsCollec would probably happily accept coding help. Especially if it actually works!

I don't need any coding help. I created because i was passionate about it and there are actual future plans. I spent over 7 BTC on sync without asking anybody's help.

People complained about was wallet out of sync and not staking Huh The more people that are minting, the faster the blockchain and this also affected the wallet since there's no new block to complete the synchronization. The blockchain is getting faster now because more people are staking and the network is growing.

I have read how raskul and other FUDsters said they know competent devs, well this is your chance.

Regarding loljosh, I didn't paid him any amount to develop SYNC, he's just helping out based on my reputation. If you are interested in his services you can negotiate with him.

So exactly in what context are you still prepared to be involved with sync?
from your previous post you gave the impression you were running??

You need to be more clear on exactly what you want to make this thing move forward.

Do you want the community to take over from here or do you still want to be involved?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
spcrypt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:47:34 PM

You need to be more clear on exactly what you want to make this thing move forward.

Do you want the community to take over from here or do you still want to be involved?

+1
Yes, just some clear direction from you (MsCollec) would help, I think most of us understand your frustration, but please don't give up. If you have lost your passion for your coin then please be clear about it and what your plan is.
sovie

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:53:35 PM

TO THE COMMUNITY I WANT TO PUT MY CARDS ON THE TABLE FOR ALL TO SEE

I AM VOCAL ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE I HAVE PERSONALLY INVESTED OVER $2000

IN SYNC AND I HAVE SOME TIME TO OFFER< I WANT TO SEE THE COIN SUCCEED

IF IT TANKS IT TANKS BUT I WILL FIGHT FOR IT UNTILL IT DOES.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A LEADER OR BE HEAD HONCHO OR ANYTHING BUT I CAN BE

A CENTRAL COORDINATION PLAYER TO HELP STRUCTURE THE TEAM

IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK TO ADMINISTER THINGS AND I M GOOD AT THAT SORT OF THING

BUT THATS ALL I CAN OFFER I HAVE NO TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE NOT ON A DEV LEVEL

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nongdanvoz

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:03:18 PM

I have got only 0,1 sync coin.

Name coin is SYNC but wallet out of sync, haiz  Huh
sovie

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:10:22 PM

download wallet on OP
copy your dat file
delete your sync folder contents (NOT YOUR DAT FILE!!!!!)
RE INSTALLWALLET,

if its stops syncing open and close wallet
you may need to do this 2 or 3 times and then it should sync

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:12:33 PM

I have got only 0,1 sync coin.

Name coin is SYNC but wallet out of sync, haiz  Huh

Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
jnasm77

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

I know you've been around long enough to know all coins get fudded on and the first little hiccup the trolls start yelling scam, scam, scam.  As the dev you are the first to take the brunt of any disgruntled users and fudders.  Get a thicker skin, you made this coin, you invested in it, step up, make it work, and f*ck everyone else.  This coin broke records. Its price is in the dumper but for the amount of coins the community is still quite large and this forum has over 300 posts.  If you're mad because it has been insinuated that your not competent, if you walk away your reputation will always be in question after but if you step up and prove everyone wrong it's better for you and better for everybody.
jnasm77

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:21:56 PM

I know you've been around long enough to know all coins get fudded on and the first little hiccup the trolls start yelling scam, scam, scam.  As the dev you are the first to take the brunt of any disgruntled users and fudders.  Get a thicker skin, you made this coin, you invested in it, step up, make it work, and f*ck everyone else.  This coin broke records. Its price is in the dumper but for the amount of coins the community is still quite large and this forum has over 300 posts.  If you're mad because it has been insinuated that your not competent, if you walk away your reputation will always be in question after but if you step up and prove everyone wrong it's better for you and better for everybody.

P.S. Get a working wallet out that stakes down to at least .1 and that every retard and their monkey can use and most of the fudders will STFU.
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:27:33 PM

Seriously? You, MsCollec, have a problem with my statement? YOU HAVENT UPDATED THE WALLET IN DAYS!!!! You pop in here and throw out an occasional comment, but dont do any fucking coding, and you have a problem with me asking people to help out? What the fuck is wrong with you? you dont need any help, THEN WHY ISNT THE WALLET UPDATED?!?!?!?!?

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
mikeyfinn

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:28:44 PM

Seriously? You, MsCollec, have a problem with my statement? YOU HAVENT UPDATED THE WALLET IN DAYS!!!! You pop in here and throw out an occasional comment, but dont do any fucking coding, and you have a problem with me asking people to help out? What the fuck is wrong with you? you dont need any help, THEN WHY ISNT THE WALLET UPDATED?!?!?!?!?

Aside from the fact that you seem to have no clue how your code works, since you keep changing your mind without changing the code, about who will and wont stake.

cryptomines

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:29:26 PM

P.S. Get a working wallet out that stakes down to at least .1 and that every retard and their monkey can use and most of the fudders will STFU.

Interestingly enough the .3sync requirment to stake has been removed from the OP....
mikeyfinn

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:32:29 PM

He has time to get offended and make THAT post, but no time for any real dialogue or wallet fixes. Maybe by next week, he said? NEXT WEEK?!?!?!

jnasm77

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:36:19 PM

Interestingly enough the .3sync requirment to stake has been removed from the OP....

Well if the block chain had issues because not enough wallets staking it would make sense to allow the little guys to stake their dust while trying to build up a savings. The majority of the crypto universe is comprised of people with a couple MH that spend most of their time mining shit like doge, allow them to stake and they will keep the block chain moving.  It makes sense to me.  Sync to me was compiled to be a savings for the affluent but you have to let the little guy have a way into the club.  Thats the way society works the few rich will be secured by the work of the those trying to get there.
corsaro
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:36:42 PM

my wallet is very stable and it is staking very fine since the beginning. I am constantly receiving 1 stake every day.

If anyone has problem with synchronizing blockchain, use this bootstrap (complete sync chain until block 8802)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80376827/sync%20bootstrap/8802/bootstrap.dat
mikeyfinn

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:43:29 PM

My point is and was simply that it seems there ARE issues, and the dev makes like 1 post a day, not in any specific ways addressing the problem, but instead picks the occasional post to get offended at. A little more info coming out would make things SEEM better at least. I dont mean 100 posts a day, but maybe address questions as they arise?

s0urcec0de

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:44:42 PM

Get a thicker skin, you made this coin, you invested in it, step up, make it work, and f*ck everyone else.  This coin broke records.

Some sense for once, amongst all the drivel. This coin has a future, yet they would rather walk away as soon as the going gets tough. It definately needs some stronger characters in charge, people with genuine business experience. Sorry MsCollec, the idea was good, but its been executed with incompetance. I'm pretty sure you have no future in business, as you can't delegate simple tasks, and you bottled it, truth be told. How hard was it to speak to the community and let us help and support the coin?
mikeyfinn

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:46:27 PM

I surely DONT want the coin to fail. I have accumulated between 0.9 and 1 sync for all the btc i had at the time, and i'd like to actually make something off it. I got it  low enough and mined some too, so it's not a terrible loss at the moment, but we can and should be much more popular.

corsaro
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:46:59 PM

sincerely I do not see any problem in the wallet, and staking is working fine.

You need to stake at least 0.31 SYNC inside your wallet, mature since some days, and a very stable Internet connection.
Beside if you password lock the wallet, simply unlock it for stake.

Leave the wallet opened indefinitively.... If you shut down your PC the night, I think you will not stake.
jnasm77

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:52:21 PM

sincerely I do not see any problem in the wallet, and staking is working fine.

You need to stake at least 0.31 SYNC, and a very stable intyernet connection.
Beside if you password lock the wallet, simply unlock it for stake.

Leave the wallet opened indefinitively....

My wallet works too but most people dont know how to write a .conf file or add nodes, or how to use a bootstrap and these issues make it a pain and unusable for alot of people.  These issues kill coins.  White Coin, Right coin, Shibe coin, just to name a few got killed by fud and/or technical issues.  if they are not fixed expediently the community goes to the ten new coins launching tomorrow.  The crypto community has a short attention span and once they leave its hard to get them back.
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: