Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:01:59 AM

I still think sync is a good coin and can go somewhere if we put some effort

Its a very good coin, and as a long term investment, i have every confidence in it.

That we didn't have wallet issues I think today we would have totaly different story, so I'm more than confident that this point will be turning point for sync.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:04:43 AM

Its a very good coin, and as a long term investment, i have every confidence in it.

That we didn't have wallet issues I think today we would have totaly different story, so I'm more than confident that this point will be turning point for sync.

Wallet issues are always fixable, developers pulling specs out of their asses, is not.
Glad MsCollec decided to bail, it was doing more harm than good.
Just look at the comments made when the 0.3 limit was first mentioned and look at the same time, when people, in mass started to dump,, then MsCollec has the guile to accuse others for the dump?

Nah, sorry to have bring a touch of reality, that dump was self inflicted.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
YAdaminer

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:07:59 AM

For the past few days, I have watched so called supporter teared up the thread in order to buy cheap. I will get the stake/wallet working before I leave but there's no ETA.

I would like you to point out original developer of the coin first, is it you, loljosh or someone else, ... and what is the status of cooperation with him. Does he have some undelivered things, do we need to pay him something more, .... basicaly our rights and his obligations.
You can PM if you think that would be better.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:10:07 AM

For the past few days, I have watched so called supporter teared up the thread in order to buy cheap. I will get the stake/wallet working before I leave but there's no ETA.

I would like you to point out original developer of the coin first, is it you, loljosh or someone else, ... and what is the status of cooperation with him. Does he have some undelivered things, do we need to pay him something more, .... basicaly our rights and his obligations.

No, do not PM anything. Salvage your integrity and make a public post on the situation.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:16:00 AM

that's what you can read in 99.99% of the failed shitcoin threads. And so far I have never seen a positive outcome. Mostly there is no "we". There are just ppl thinking they can make some fast money, ending up as the bagholders. They just sit there with their wortless coins and wait for a miracle to happen. I just feel sorry for the people who fall for this and lost a lot of money...

You have a very valid point. However, all this coin needs is ONE serious investor and half an hour trading time and it will be back on track.

So who has the balls to spread some btc into this?
If you are not prepared to be a part of what the coin needs, then just 'sit on your bag' and STFU

Don't listen to Raskul he's huge bagholder of SYNC!!!
YAdaminer

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:22:26 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 12:12:59 PM by YAdaminer

Wallet issues are always fixable, developers pulling specs out of their asses, is not.
Glad MsCollec decided to bail, it was doing more harm than good.
Just look at the comments made when the 0.3 limit was first mentioned and look at the same time, when people, in mass started to dump,, then MsCollec has the guile to accuse others for the dump?

Nah, sorry to have bring a touch of reality, that dump was self inflicted.

Right, so you as one of the most active memebers here I would like you to come up with sugestions, I for myself will make a plan tonight what we need to do to get us where we think we should be. Yes, we'll need some BTC to push some things but all this I see as nothing but oportunity. All we need is that MsCollec transfer all rights and things so we can start from that point. And I don't think we need one man, we need few leaders, leader board, foundation or whatever we whant to call them. We can even define rules to get in that group...
Anyway I would like you, and all community members to come up with suggestions for how to make this right way.
YAdaminer

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:24:11 AM

No, do not PM anything. Salvage your integrity and make a public post on the situation.

I'm also for publicity but we need to calm down first. Without blaming and pointing fingers. Ok?
jiwany

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:28:52 AM

we need someone mature and diplomatic to lead the community. but we all need to pull together and create a positive atmosphere.

This is certainly not a scam coin. and the fundamentals have not changed. We just need to create bounties. we need someone to stand up and lead, to talk with mscollec and loljosh and see where they are at, and assess the situation and get things rolling again. I am certainly willing to donate for the cause, and the community stash of coins is also there to get us started. Can someone verify the address and that eh funds are intact?

we've all come too far to give up right? Raskul, did you say you contacted some devs? I think we need to get loljosh and mscollec and the new leader(s)/dev(s) to come to some terms of agreement for a handover. probably best to get them on irc so they can chat live. just my initial thoughts.
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:31:56 AM

Hmm...I staked couple of times in 2-3 days, and now it's hot happening any more...I know that staking can take some time, up to 30 days, right? But, should I do something in meanwhile? Move the coins..send them to exchange, send them to myself and then wait till they got enough confirmations or something? I'm synced, but staking seems to be stuck somehow..?
sebastiebass

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:50:13 AM

Hmm...I staked couple of times in 2-3 days, and now it's hot happening any more...I know that staking can take some time, up to 30 days, right? But, should I do something in meanwhile? Move the coins..send them to exchange, send them to myself and then wait till they got enough confirmations or something? I'm synced, but staking seems to be stuck somehow..?

Just be patient Smiley

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:52:47 AM

right  - stop blaming - as a look to the nodes  there are still a lot People out there supporting the coin

synicing is all fine and staking above 0.3 although there are People saying they re staking less then that - i dont know but is that really improtant ? i think not

ist cheap to get the missing parts to 0.3 - so stop hitting and refill your wallets

if anyone has Problems with sync you contact me - ill try to fix that

i think we are easing with that
LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:58:10 AM

by the way today is paymentday @multipool - i think with the Speed it will hit us @ 0:00 cet

link your miner to multipool i myself was very pleased with the payouts and its easy to link at

here how it goes

http://sync.multipoolmining.com/getting_started

any Problems ? ask me but you have to wrote it down just asking in the room - i cant hear you  Grin

and there are a lot holding a notworthy amount of sync so ........... to the mooooooooooooooon or far beyond
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:11:17 PM

I have worked as a technical project leader several times myself, for software projects, and I believe you could easily have delegated some responsibility for this coin, without letting it go down the drain like you threaten to do now.

You are sending a message of weakness to the community and everyone who believed in you. The wallet is almost perfect, just needs some tweaking here and there.. Why not open up for more contribution from the community, by using the premine as a reward for development goals that you set?

I can understand that you got tired from all the FUD. We could do much better without them for sure, but remember that much of this is caused by people pretty much taking ownership and then getting disappointed when the information-flow isn't there. That could have been organized better, for example by giving out a status update at a given time everyday. I'm sure you know this, as a project leader..

Still, as yesterdays events with PURE and HappyCoin losing the premine a few days before... Sync was one of the most impressive distributions ever seen and the community worked very well together during that day when we had to keep the blockchain going by mining without rewards while you created the hardfork-code. We thought it would grow directly into heaven right there and then,.. now we know it will probably take some more time.

Please don't give up now!! You're almost there!!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:41:06 PM

100% sync has hope... just we need to wait that weak handed ppl sell all they have so we can move up with price...
Oh and do mine at http://sync.multipoolmining.com/ if you would like to help pump up the prices of sync and help your future investments!
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:45:57 PM

I have worked as a technical project leader several times myself, for software projects, and I believe you could easily have delegated some responsibility for this coin, without letting it go down the drain like you threaten to do now.

You are sending a message of weakness to the community and everyone who believed in you. The wallet is almost perfect, just needs some tweaking here and there.. Why not open up for more contribution from the community, by using the premine as a reward for development goals that you set?

I can understand that you got tired from all the FUD. We could do much better without them for sure, but remember that much of this is caused by people pretty much taking ownership and then getting disappointed when the information-flow isn't there. That could have been organized better, for example by giving out a status update at a given time everyday. I'm sure you know this, as a project leader..

Still, as yesterdays events with PURE and HappyCoin losing the premine a few days before... Sync was one of the most impressive distributions ever seen and the community worked very well together during that day when we had to keep the blockchain going by mining without rewards while you created the hardfork-code. We thought it would grow directly into heaven right there and then,.. now we know it will probably take some more time.

Please don't give up now!! You're almost there!!

I agree the coin has heaps going for it. If it hadn't I would of sold ages ago.
Lets recap the positives:

-Excellent smooth fair launch of POW phase
-A known DEV (as opposed to anonymous "insert meme name here" who havent sold their premine.
-Record breaking mining power for X11
-Rarest x11 coin, pos
-Staking working and all is "in sync".
-No ipo
-No instamine
-No centralized ASIC holders
-Generous attractive POS reward

Go ahead and run to other coins, but i can assure those are simply dump coins whereas here we have a long term hold.
A plan is all it takes to go forward and this is exactly what is taking shape.
Props to mscollec for the honesty and coin design lets hope you can continue to participate.
A dev team will need to be hired as well as possible rebranding. All will come good.
Some tips also, forget the exchange rate and focus on building your stake.
Constant commentary on the price gets tedious,
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:50:20 PM

I believe that the this coin has some good potential. However with the current dev leaving i think this community needs to create some sort of Foundation funded by the community.
If something like that happens i will donate 10% of my SYNC coins towards this.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:53:09 PM

Is there NOT ONE coder on this thread that has any interest in looking at the code and either submitting fixes thru pull requests or just forking it and fixing? I think MsCollec would probably happily accept coding help. Especially if it actually works!

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:53:58 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 01:23:25 PM by Raggie

I like this coin more than BlueCoin. SyncCoin is Pos now, how come you guys believe it will lose crappy Bluecoin? Don't care about the price, the marketcap is really small.  You are not willing to dump it at the floor and lose out,are you?  Always remember, even shit could be pumped to the moon if you want to.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:13:05 PM

As a sizeable holder myself and a proponent for this coins continual improvement
I move that all those really interested in this coin and real constructive time to put into it
should form a seperate forum or irc chat a steering comitee of sorts.

Anyone interested just quote this post and put down your name
and possible roll in the coins development.

Its about time we kick this sucker onto a proffessional footing to compete
with the serious coins out there.

LETS MAKE ONE THING QUITE CLEAR FOR ALL THE NOOBS AS RASKIL HAS STATED
THERE IS NO TAKEOVER YOU CANNOT TAKEOVER SOMETHING THAT HAS ALIFE OF ITS OWN
ON THE MARKETS BUT YOU CAN VOTE IN GUIDANCE ON THE COINS DEVELOPMENT.

LETS JUST STOP ALL THE BICKERING AND GET THIS IMPORTANT FIRST STEP DONE

ALL THOSE REALLY INTERESTED CAN THEN DEBATE THE PROS AND CONS OF HOW TO MOVE
SYNC IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

THIS WILL TAKE AT LEAST A FEW DAYS TO DO IF DONE RIGHT.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
s0urcec0de

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:22:33 PM

Well that's NOT a surprise, taking the cowards way out. Some people have a lot to learn about business. Anyway, I will donate some SYNC to the development fund agreed by the community, once we have a REAL dev in place who will make this coin work. I am also an experienced front end web dev, marketer and social media manager, so I can cover a lot of the tasks this coin needs, and I have the time providing others can help too.

I need a back-end end web dev to help me, so maybe somebody experienced can speak out. You have someone reliable here willing to help this coin. There's no way this community deserves to lose more money due to somebodies incompetence so speak up and lets move forward.
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: