Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:46:20 PM

So the minimum for staking is 0.3 is it? any plans on dropping that a bit? like 0.03 or something?

(sorry if answered in the thread already, could not find it)

The hardfork should fix the minimum stake amount issues.

Awesome cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:47:58 PM

So the minimum for staking is 0.3 is it? any plans on dropping that a bit? like 0.03 or something?

Yes, that's exactly what's going to happen on Monday if we are successful in hardforking the coin. You downloaded the new wallet, didn't you?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:48:28 PM

This is the story, some dev suggested a fix last week ago, I refused it because he included his own private keys in the fix. Soon after there are some FUD that someone helped me and i didnt paid him.

It was not a mistake that raskul was asking for the same private keys to change the coin specs through unknown dev. I think they missed the coin launch and are looking for ways to buy cheap coins by spreading FUD and pushing for takeover so that they can complete their evil works.

I see, since the premine is so small.. and I remember because I was here. ANYONE could with avg mining hardware to get 0.1 to 1.0 coins , distribution went very well..

I say f* it.. the ONLY thing is , the *competition* is moving towards "anon" market place will demand it.. so dev help or some sort bounty or something is in order . I just don;t know to be honest.. cause things change so fast in crypto..

but yeah f* it do not change a thing.. I was here from the beginning you saw me.. later chaos here developed , but thats part of fun.. I guess.. I dont think has impact on pricing.. annon features does!  than again anon Today and next month something else.. so there is no silver bullet I dont think

even dark coin and xc , have problems doing these complex things (infamous dark coin fork) these are very complex things.. maybe sync does not even have to do any of that not even anon and just be a X11 low supply coin and let the market just trade up and up .. to be honest anon still has to changed to FIAT and your identity gets revealed lol...

Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:51:10 PM

Yes, that's exactly what's going to happen on Monday if we are successful in hardforking the coin. You downloaded the new wallet, didn't you?

Yeah updated just now.
Moonbyte1984

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:51:52 PM

This is the story, some dev suggested a fix last week ago, I refused it because he included his own private keys in the fix. Soon after there are some FUD that someone helped me and i didnt paid him.

It was not a mistake that raskul was asking for the same private keys to change the coin specs through unknown dev. I think they missed the coin launch and are looking for ways to buy cheap coins by spreading FUD and pushing for takeover so that they can complete their evil works.

I am total agree with this words, because I had the experience of communication with him.

There are few simple advices to save and protect blockchain:

1. Do not download bootstrap from links posted not MsCollec
2. Do not add nodes posted not MsCollec
3. Do not use wallets from links posted not MsCollec
4. And of course do not listen to raskul)

This is best way to save our money.
Kenta

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:54:31 PM

I see, since the premine is so small.. and I remember because I was here. ANYONE could with avg mining hardware to get 0.1 to 1.0 coins , distribution went very well..

I say f* it.. the ONLY thing is , the *competition* is moving towards "anon" market place will demand it.. so dev help or some sort bounty or something is in order . I just don;t know to be honest.. cause things change so fast in crypto..

but yeah f* it do not change a thing.. I was here from the beginning you saw me.. later chaos here developed , but thats part of fun.. I guess.. I dont think has impact on pricing.. annon features does!  than again anon Today and next month something else.. so there is no silver bullet I dont think

even dark coin and xc , have problems doing these complex things (infamous dark coin fork) these are very complex things.. maybe sync does not even have to do any of that not even anon and just be a X11 low supply coin and let the market just trade up and up .. to be honest anon still has to changed to FIAT and your identity gets revealed lol...

Rascal, FFS, why don't you go and attack somebody else's coin like PuréCoin or that fancy dogcoin?!!

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:56:32 PM

Rascal, FFS, why don't you go and attack somebody else's coin like PuréCoin or that fancy dogcoin?!!

for the f* sake lol I aint Rascal I am just a man with an average rig (Michael Jackson) comes to mind  Cool

anyways I threw my 3 cents and off to check on my portfolio.. cool works
Kenta

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:02:08 PM

for the f* sake lol I aint Rascal I am just a man with an average rig (Michael Jackson) comes to mind  Cool

Troll!!

cryptomines

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:16:08 PM

Nice little comeback today. Let's hold those gains and add to it  Grin
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:21:41 PM

I'm with the dev on this one, this guy like s to cause trouble to drop the price, he is definantly working with others who randomly appear
to back his insane accusations, so far he's cried foul on 3 seperate occassions and 3 x hes been made to look like the troll he is

If you don't want problems with your wallet I highly suggest that you only accept the updates from the dev
and no one else or check with her first.

I've had it with raskul i mean his name says it all end of.

We have a working coin a working wallet and the future can only get better if we stick together
and not allow these idiots to hijack our comunity for their gains.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:22:34 PM

Troll!!

let's go! to the ring

sovie

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:26:15 PM

I see there is a massive buy order on mintpal for 14 or 16 sync Shocked

I wonder who that can be as they missed the price they want by a long shot

could it be this group

who cares fuck them  Kiss

we're going to the mooooooooooon!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sovie

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:28:44 PM

Anyone else been on the ride with crypto coin?

absolute little gem thats made me 2btc just from my mining

in 2 weeks I think its going higher than it is now,

the whales are definantly there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:33:19 PM

we need to set up masternodes. i'm willing to pay for VPS to do this if someone can help me set it up.

Create a droplet, for example with Digitalocean. I used Ubuntu 12.04LTS 64bit, smallest droplet and private networking.
Can access it from Windows for example with Putty

Update your server:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev

optional:
sudo apt-get install yasm -y git make g++ build-essential libminiupnpc-dev
sudo apt-get install -y libboost-all-dev libdb++-dev libgmp-dev libssl-dev dos2unix

create a pagefile if more RAM is not available by using these commands. Just to be able to compile on the smallest droplet
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile bs=1024 count=2048k
sudo mkswap /swapfile
sudo chown root:root /swapfile
sudo chmod 0600 /swapfile
sudo swapon /swapfile
(This is temporary unless you add the file to your fstab)

Compile and Install wallet:
cd ~
git clone https://github.com/MsCollec/sync.git
cd sync/src
mkdir obj
cd obj
mkdir zerocoin
cd ~
chmod +x sync/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
cd sync/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
# Copy to system path
sudo cp Syncd /usr/bin

cd ~
Syncd

On first run will create folder for the wallet and suggest rpc user and password.

nano .Sync/Sync.conf

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
disablewallet=1
rpcuser=Syncrpc
rpcpassword=longpassword
addnode=107.170.124.180
addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=107.170.159.98
addnode=67.215.8.91
addnode=23.226.225.224
addnode=162.243.214.192

Start with Syncd
Check status with Syncd getinfo

Might have to wait adding the nodes until the first 8205 blocks are downloaded

Can make a crontab job running a watchdog-script every minute, to make sure the node is started in case of crash or reboot.

Sorry if you knew all this, but perhaps others didn't and perhaps I can get some feedback to learn more as well. Wink

howto compile a GUI wallet under ubuntu?

I successfully compiled the daemon, but I would need the GUI wallet..
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:40:24 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 06:53:40 PM by q327K091

Anyone else been on the ride with crypto coin?

absolute little gem thats made me 2btc just from my mining

in 2 weeks I think its going higher than it is now,

the whales are definantly there.

on it as we speak.. excellent pick bro... strong coin, interesting you have mentioned it.. however block discovery time is in > hour... thinking of renting a rig before next halving of block reward... which is coming soon... unfort

speaking of dev .. they have it.. very very strong dev... can tell from the source ... anyways running away because people accusing me of trolling  Cool

I just love when pool shows this .. very easy coin to mine lol

Time Since Last Block: 194 hours 24 minutes 31 seconds

Sovie just send you personal message , let me know ! I have more info glad to share it all
es87

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:47:44 PM

can someone post fully updated sync.conf file, seeing some scattered data.. new nodes and such..

thanks in advance! let the sync begin!

the one that made it work for me last night:

Code:
server=1 
listen=1
rpcuser=youruser
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=24240
addnode=180.112.192.227:24241
addnode=173.49.209.122:6334
addnode=24.95.49.203:60510
addnode=69.164.173.234:59954

I keep getting stuck at block 8932, and I am using the .conf pasted above.

Any suggestions?
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:50:50 PM

can someone post fully updated sync.conf file, seeing some scattered data.. new nodes and such..

Code:
server=1 
listen=1
rpcuser=youruser
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=24240

Any suggestions?

addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=23.226.225.224
addnode=107.170.10.33
addnode=80.240.140.149
addnode=188.226.243.136
addnode=86.1.252.20
addnode=90.217.94.252
addnode=207.12.89.92
es87

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:55:47 PM

Code:
server=1 
listen=1
rpcuser=youruser
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=24240

Any suggestions?

addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=23.226.225.224
addnode=107.170.10.33
addnode=80.240.140.149
addnode=188.226.243.136
addnode=86.1.252.20
addnode=90.217.94.252
addnode=207.12.89.92

Thanks! Worked (for Mac)!
es87

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:12:48 PM

Sorry if this is a silly question, but what happens if I close my wallet while it's staking?

I need to go somewhere now and need to bring my mac with me, but the wallet is currently staking.

If I close it for 10 mins and then re-open when I have Internet access again, will that screw anything up?
sovie

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:17:30 PM

Code:
server=1 
listen=1
rpcuser=youruser
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=24240

I have summed up all the nodes that have been mentioned to be working
personally i'm only using the top 6
but these others apparently work but i can't say for sure
as i don't know how to check them myself
and can't do them one by one as i'm staking

maybe the dev can confirm whihc from this list are the correct ones

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
port=24241
rpcport=24240

addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=188.226.192.115
addnode=107.170.159.98
addnode=107.170.124.180
addnode=67.215.8.91
addnode=82.128.238.235

addnode=107.147.89.61:9429
addnode=95.227.77.100:64428
addnode=190.249.66.243:64531
addnode=84.90.159.181:52392
addnode=176.181.116.28:54296
addnode=68.144.12.249:59474
addnode=95.227.77.100:64259
addnode=50.155.28.170:56627
addnode=84.126.173.229:24241
addnode=119.95.154.220:52915

addnode=107.170.10.33
addnode=80.240.140.149
addnode=188.226.243.136

addnode=86.1.252.20
addnode=90.217.94.252
addnode=207.12.89.92

addnode=95.227.77.100
addnode=69.60.120.87
addnode=64.251.25.131

addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=23.226.225.224

Any suggestions?

addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=23.226.225.224
addnode=107.170.10.33
addnode=80.240.140.149
addnode=188.226.243.136
addnode=86.1.252.20
addnode=90.217.94.252
addnode=207.12.89.92

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: