Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jnasm77

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:40:21 AM

Important points to note:

MsCollec is quite happy to accept my direct Sync donation to his/her own wallet but will not allow the community to use the node which I set up (it's been up to date and in sync without problems)

MsCollec can't even write his/her own name, nevermind a business plan WTF is the Sync Reward Scheme? some loyalty program that was just pulled out of his/her arse?

MsCollec does not respond to community problems, some people can be left for days with issues around their wallet not syncing/not staking.

MsCollec panicked when I asked for the private key to look into block 0 - immediately we get a new wallet and some random shill posts a random ZERO balance which relates to block 0

MsCollec made no effort to hold up a sensible price on Sync when it was falling and merely deleted posts on this thread that he/she didn't like.

MsCollec is incompetent and will delete this post.

Kiss

in regards to "MsCollec made no effort to hold up a sensible price on Sync"

one has to a fool to react to intra day prices, nothing operates like this. what you have Today is an opportunity to buy at bottom prices, there are people here that do not say a word and observe waiting on the sidelines, if one thinks one can make tons of money even in one year on any coin one is gravely mistaken

I don't know that any amount of crypto can weigh a ton but as for making alot of money I sold 49,000 black coin at 70k and it was a pretty good profit.

wow thats great.. congrats.. for 1 of you there is 1000 that cry.. I am for a long haul.. many years from Today,. blockchains are getting started hardware advances will happen, this is all very cheap right now.. this is my opinion, I have normal income I dont need gambling.. but ever situation is different

You cant hit them all but I am just saying it is possible to make alot of money in a very short time.  I mined XC before it was ever on an exchang and had 20,000 coins.  When it hit Bittrex I dumped at 1300 sats and look what it ts worth now. If I would have held one more week. LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:43:50 AM

Thank you raskul, that should do it! Do you offer this service for any other coins ?  Grin

well, come one.. seriously folks, we are 300 pages into a 12000 page thread...
as much as I do have valid arguments which are not being addressed, i'm not manipulating the market.
No-matter how much people whinge at me 'because it's raskul's fault' - the posting of my concerns DOES NOT AFFECT THE PRICE.

it's how the markets are manipulated which controls the price, nothing more, nothing less.
And as i've already stated, i've never purchased sync from the sell (low) side - only from the buy (high) side.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:44:42 AM

Important points to note:

MsCollec is quite happy to accept my direct Sync donation to his/her own wallet but will not allow the community to use the node which I set up (it's been up to date and in sync without problems)

MsCollec can't even write his/her own name, nevermind a business plan WTF is the Sync Reward Scheme? some loyalty program that was just pulled out of his/her arse?

MsCollec does not respond to community problems, some people can be left for days with issues around their wallet not syncing/not staking.

MsCollec panicked when I asked for the private key to look into block 0 - immediately we get a new wallet and some random shill posts a random ZERO balance which relates to block 0

MsCollec made no effort to hold up a sensible price on Sync when it was falling and merely deleted posts on this thread that he/she didn't like.

MsCollec is incompetent and will delete this post.

Kiss

in regards to "MsCollec made no effort to hold up a sensible price on Sync"

one has to a fool to react to intra day prices, nothing operates like this. what you have Today is an opportunity to buy at bottom prices, there are people here that do not say a word and observe waiting on the sidelines, if one thinks one can make tons of money even in one year on any coin one is gravely mistaken

I don't know that any amount of crypto can weigh a ton but as for making alot of money I sold 49,000 black coin at 70k and it was a pretty good profit.

wow thats great.. congrats.. for 1 of you there is 1000 that cry.. I am for a long haul.. many years from Today,. blockchains are getting started hardware advances will happen, this is all very cheap right now.. this is my opinion, I have normal income I dont need gambling.. but ever situation is different

You cant hit them all but I am just saying it is possible to make alot of money in a very short time.  I mined XC before it was ever on an exchang and had 20,000 coins.  When it hit Bittrex I dumped at 1300 sats and look what it ts worth now. If I would have held one more week. LOL

+1  (actually need to congratulate you on instinct I saw name X11 and said to myself.. this is such a stupid name who is going to go for it.. X11 pffff)

weeeeell.. I did mine some (and mining) great prospects but I am saving every satoshi away nothing gets sold I don have to sell this is my gamble , if I am right, I will be better off than any short term strategy if wrong.. I consumed lots of Watts and spend money on GPU cards thats all.. I wont die over it
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:49:13 AM

Thank you raskul, that should do it! Do you offer this service for any other coins ?  Grin

as much as I do have valid arguments which are not being addressed, i'm not manipulating the market.
No-matter how much people whinge at me 'because it's raskul's fault' - the posting of my concerns DOES NOT AFFECT THE PRICE.

it's how the markets are manipulated which controls the price, nothing more, nothing less.
And as i've already stated, i've never purchased sync from the sell (low) side - only from the buy (high) side.

maybe you should start mining.. it is lots of fun.. construct own hardware assemble and optimize software  Cool

maybe tweak software so it beats the market.. something constructive

if miners get bored or tired of all of this.. we all are done for
raskul

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:51:47 AM

maybe you should start mining.. it is lots of fun.. construct own hardware assemble and optimize software  Cool

start mining? man, i've a garage full of rigging (and cupboards full of boxes of old 130nm tech)
software, i'm not that clever with - but i'm looking into setting up a pool - just for the experience, setting up that node gave me a sense of accomplishment, so if I can set up a pool on a similar VPS, i'll have learned something new again today  Cool

Adapted

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:54:10 AM

It's all about the ppl... and the energy... the coin can be pure shit and it will be worth so much as the ppl say it's worth let's take bottlecaps in fallout 3 for an example Wink

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:55:52 AM

maybe you should start mining.. it is lots of fun.. construct own hardware assemble and optimize software  Cool

start mining? man, i've a garage full of rigging (and cupboards full of boxes of old 130nm tech)
software, i'm not that clever with - but i'm looking into setting up a pool - just for the experience, setting up that node gave me a sense of accomplishment, so if I can set up a pool on a similar VPS, i'll have learned something new again today  Cool

+100  thats the spirit
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:57:02 AM

It's all about the ppl... and the energy... the coin can be pure shit and it will be worth so much as the ppl say it's worth let's take bottlecaps in fallout 3 for an example Wink

owww I don't like the name..  Cool but then again I said that about X11  Cool

ok.. done of checking this crazy bad ass thread, be good feel good, will regroup tomorrow for there is going to be an update and see where it goes , off to prepare for another mining operation
LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:44:43 AM

bock 9101 - all fine

sync is syncing
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:02:13 PM

Wow,such reverse, multipool!  Grin
cryptomines

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:11:12 PM

Hey gang 2 questions, only answer if you know off the top of your head I can dig for it myself later. 1) does anyone recall what page setting up a node was disscussed on? 2) is there a guide to compiling sync wallet for Windows? Thank you.
cryptomines

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:17:04 PM

Ok, 3rd question why does CMC think sync only has 608 coins??

Sync   $ 96,601   .  $ 158.88   608 SYNC*     $ 10,552    +4.96 %

wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:18:34 PM

we need to set up masternodes. i'm willing to pay for VPS to do this if someone can help me set it up.

Create a droplet, for example with Digitalocean. I used Ubuntu 12.04LTS 64bit, smallest droplet and private networking.
Can access it from Windows for example with Putty

Update your server:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev

optional:
sudo apt-get install yasm -y git make g++ build-essential libminiupnpc-dev
sudo apt-get install -y libboost-all-dev libdb++-dev libgmp-dev libssl-dev dos2unix

create a pagefile if more RAM is not available by using these commands. Just to be able to compile on the smallest droplet
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile bs=1024 count=2048k
sudo mkswap /swapfile
sudo chown root:root /swapfile
sudo chmod 0600 /swapfile
sudo swapon /swapfile
(This is temporary unless you add the file to your fstab)

Compile and Install wallet:
cd ~
git clone https://github.com/MsCollec/sync.git
cd sync/src
mkdir obj
cd obj
mkdir zerocoin
cd ~
chmod +x sync/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
cd sync/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
# Copy to system path
sudo cp Syncd /usr/bin

cd ~
Syncd

On first run will create folder for the wallet and suggest rpc user and password.

nano .Sync/Sync.conf

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
disablewallet=1
rpcuser=Syncrpc
rpcpassword=longpassword
addnode=107.170.124.180
addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=107.170.159.98
addnode=67.215.8.91
addnode=23.226.225.224
addnode=162.243.214.192

Start with Syncd
Check status with Syncd getinfo

Might have to wait adding the nodes until the first 8205 blocks are downloaded

Can make a crontab job running a watchdog-script every minute, to make sure the node is started in case of crash or reboot.

Sorry if you knew all this, but perhaps others didn't and perhaps I can get some feedback to learn more as well. Wink

hi
manav1112

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:24:39 PM

I think Raskul should be the new community leader.. I think if he becomes the head he will actually want for the GOOD of this coin. He will put DEDICATION to this coin. He (seems) to have more knowledge on the system of coin pricing and way to increase the value of the coin.

Raskul for new community leader!
cryptomines

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:29:15 PM

hi

Awesome!! Thank you, I'll get a node up this evening!
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:34:50 PM

I think Raskul should be the new community leader.. I think if he becomes the head he will actually want for the GOOD of this coin. He will put DEDICATION to this coin. He (seems) to have more knowledge on the system of coin pricing and way to increase the value of the coin.

1 no vote from me!
raskul

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:41:33 PM

1 no vote from me!

1 no vote from me as well  Grin

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 01:02:32 PM

1 no vote from me!

1 no vote from me as well  Grin

He is very active but totally unsuitable as community leader
His mind changes too often!

1 NO vote!

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:02:59 PM

block exploer down for urgent maintenance
for those that missed this update

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:11:14 PM

and you must be as schizo as he is, or smoking crack
i'll vote 2 no's one from me and the other from myself Grin

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: