Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:50:49 PM

the sheer professionalism here astounds me

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:22:07 PM

As I have pointed out numerous times the best way is to compete directly with the banks
Investors are always looking for a safe haven where they can store and grow their value assets
they also will use these assets and then replace them when and if needs occur, hence banking gets away
with what it does.

at the moment banking is on its knees with most offereing 1 to 2%

but thta can easily be and has been as high as 5-8% so therefore 10%
is reasonable and attractive, it will allow the coin to retain a reasonably long distribution of 15 to 25 years

and lets face it whole countries and societies rise and fall in the space of 25 years these days so anything longer

than that is just a waste of time as no doubt the world would have moved onto infinte other ways of doing things by then.

See that's part of the problem; you can not compare cryptocoin staking interest with interest in a fiat-money bank. That's worse than comparing interest rates from different currencies: As an example 10% interest rate per annum of Russian Ruble is a totally different thing than 10% interest rate of Swiss Franc. Gold doesn't produce interest, but a gold-coin's buy-power is relatively stable over time. Euro and dollar are artificially kept alive, and I'm not sure if even 20% interest rate would turn me into a believer. It's all floating..

The interest rate from Sync won't be worth anything at all if everyone gets it and if investors at the same time considers our total market capacity the same.. What we do instead is that we take value from the people that are not bag-holders by making their money less rare, and give it to the people that are bag-holders!

What we can achieve by rewarding bag-holders only, is that much of the coins will be held away from the exchanges and it will be very easy to pump. As a bonus. we'll keep wallets online as much as possible maintaining the network and securing efficient transactions. That's all! And if you paid 125$ for one SYNC today, you might still get only 125$ for the 2 SYNC you have after a few years, perhaps even less... unless we make people believe in Sync and it's future value, by pumping on the exchange and at the same time writing buttery words in forums and elsewhere.

Interest and Interest can be very different things.

OPEC coin is giving 2% staking interest. Not per year: Per month!
Perhaps those are the ones we should compete with about investors money and not the type of investors that would save fiat money in banks?
It's still only numbers, but it's a lot of psychology in those numbers.

I think you are a bit confused about how finance works,
interest in dollars has absolutly no bearing on interest in euros that only becomes pertinent when exchanging one currency for another
and no one invests money that way.

As for bag holders you're only a bag holder untill your price is met and i can absolutley guarentee that if somw millionare comes along
and offers 20 btc to 1 syn you will sell and they will take a stake in sync, so bag holding is areal moot point

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:39:20 PM

interest in dollars has absolutly no bearing on interest in euros that only becomes pertinent when exchanging one currency for another

My point exactly! So why do you use banking interest rates as an argument for how much cryptocoin interest one should have? Who's confused here?  Wink
Please don't accuse me for not knowing finance. I've worked as a programmer in this business since 1998. I think you just mixed up what I was saying ( /trying to say in a language that's not my native)  Grin

As for bag holders you're only a bag holder untill your price is met and i can absolutley guarentee that if somw millionare comes along
and offers 20 btc to 1 syn you will sell and they will take a stake in sync, so bag holding is areal moot point

Correct. But you will be more easy on the trigger if your Sync is in Bittrex already, and millionaires very seldom comes along and offer you anything at all unless they know what you have. E.g. at the market.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
sovie

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:54:32 PM

My point exactly! So why do you use banking interest rates as an argument for how much cryptocoin interest one should have? Who's confused here?  Wink
Please don't accuse me for not knowing finance. I've worked as a programmer in this business since 1998. I think you just mixed up what I was saying ( /trying to say in a language that's not my native)  Grin

Correct. But you will be more easy on the trigger if your Sync is in Bittrex already, and millionaires very seldom comes along and offer you anything at all unless they know what you have. E.g. at the market.

anyone can put a buy offer on bittrex its upto a bag holder to see the price and sell their sync if they want but yes obvoiusly if you already have sync sitting arround on an exchange then you will sell quicker than someone without sync on an exchange.

and again bag holding is a real moot point i'll hold onto my sync untill such a time as my price is met i'm not in sync to gain interest, I can make well over my holdings in sync in one night of trading on the exchanges
i'm holding sync because i know that its value will rise in time to justify my expense in its purchase.

But anyway the dev pretty much knows my take on what the interest rate should be.
THE PRICE after that will reflect on how well the market accepts this decision
and therefore influence all our decisions on weather to retain sync or not, such is the world of finance,
in my opinion only fools and little kids play with crypto currency in the hope of getting rich quick
and it never ceases to amaze me on how many of them there are, theres tons losing money on boost as we speak lol

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:04:26 PM

the last days - im just mining a few coins try to reach the payout from multipool - ive lost

great - guys

so if you want to own sync - mine @the multipool its much more pleasure the humping around and try to win - ist possible BUT who want run around and get always the profitbale one

if youre not mining at multipool - youve lost time

great payout - thanks
Swag

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:24:57 PM

So why are the darkcoiners getting so insecure and defensive? Why all the fud?
LTCagt

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:51:09 PM

perhaps there losing again this one strong one
nexus00

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

Is this fucking troll still here? Jesus get a fucking life
sovie

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:36:19 PM

when inserting a picture does it have to be on the net or can i just copy and paste it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:37:50 PM

when inserting a picture does it have to be on the net or can i just copy and paste it?

Code:
[img]insert the link here[/img]
sovie

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:46:11 PM

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:13:10 PM

A little arguement against massive interest: If thinking of it like a blue chip investment it's worthwhile knowing "interest" paid out should/does not increase the money supply in blue chip stocks. Dividends in the stock market come from earnings and are paid out in fiat to holders (who then choose to keep the fiat or use it to buy more shares (a bit like the multipool system)) as opposed to creating more scrip or 'diluting' the currency holders. The size of the interest is the dividend yield which is predicated upon the earnings made. When sharemarket CEO's want to raise funds, that's when they simply create "new shares" and issue them to investors for a price. That however, always dliutes other holders, unless they were the buyers.
Usually because the offered "new" shares are at a discount to the market rate. The flipside is, the money gained from investors is used to increase the earnings potential (If the CEO is worth his salt) and therefore yield of the stock (I.E buy a new gold mine, purchasing a drilling rig, conduct aerial surveys, or in sync case something like investing in an exchange, creating an exchange, paying anon dev work). The size of the dividend yield can also be influenced by the price i.e 1$ per share dividend payouts can be quite attactive to a share that recently got sold down to 2$ as it would be yielding 50% yet if that share goes back to $10 and still pays out 1$ per share in divdends (usually quarterly) it's yield would be 10% (which mind you, is still very high in terms of the stockmarket.)
sovie

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:20:47 PM

A little arguement against massive interest: If thinking of it like a blue chip investment it's worthwhile knowing "interest" paid out should/does not increase the money supply in blue chip stocks. Dividends in the stock market come from earnings and are paid out in fiat to holders (who then choose to keep the fiat or use it to buy more shares (a bit like the multipool system)) as opposed to creating more scrip or 'diluting' the currency holders. The size of the interest is the dividend yield which is predicated upon the earnings made. When sharemarket CEO's want to raise funds, that's when they simply create "new shares" and issue them to investors for a price. That however, always dliutes other holders, unless they were the buyers. The size of the dividend yield can also be influenced by the price i.e 1$ per share dividend payouts can be quite attactive to a share that recently got sold down to 2$ as it would be yielding 50% yet if that share goes back to $10 and still pays out 1$ per share in divdends (usually quarterly) it's yield would be 10% (which mind you, is still very high in terms of the stockmarket.)

You're absolutley right, unfortunantly half of everyone on here probably lost you half way down,
but yes i would not advise paying more than 10% interest weather monthly or yearly
however monthly would add upto 120% yearly any way
so theres that to consider

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:08:12 AM

The Synclub Rewards points will created using colored coins issued on Sync blockchain
LTCagt

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:12:26 AM

why discussing a jealous guy ? ignore
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:16:55 AM

why discussing a jealous guy ? ignore

~~~ finally staking ~~~ !!!  Cool  patience of a saint , and of course aint sellin noothin
LTCagt

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:32:39 AM

thats good - sync will be a great coin and at this Point it is cheap - but that will the most first realize wehn we go over the border
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:27:58 AM

Sync Rewards Program
Crypto-Currency Market is one of the fastest growing economy in the world with a total market capitalization of $ 8,948,150,081 as at 4th July, 2014. There are no central platforms for business owners and developers to build awareness of their brands and while giving users the power of choice and confidence.

Synclub is a simple platform for crypto-currency business owners to reward and recognize crypto users through rewards program, consumer promotions and trade incentives

Features of the Synclub include:

User Reviews and Recommendations Platform

Rebate Programs
Easy-to-administer card-based rebate program that increases sales while reducing costs and building awareness of your business.

Co-branded prepaid credit reloadable using sync cryptocurrency and reward points

Advertising platform/ Consumer Promotions
Effective, easy-to-administer promotional solution for driving customer excitement and appreciation, while creating results for your business and opportunity to promote a custom marketing message

Ways to redeem your points
Redeem Sync Rewards points toward your credit card balance
Gift Cards / Certificates
Convert Points - Eligible Syclub Rewards members can convert points to other Loyalty Programs.
Merchandise Store
Points Transfer - Synclub Rewards Members can transfer points between eligible Rewards accounts.

Technical
Synclub rewards point will be implemented on Sync blockchain using colored coins protocol to issue points to members and trade on the built-in peer-to-peer exchange.

Supply: infinite

Distribution:
Synclub Rewards point will be issued to business partners as the incentive of choice for customized marketing tool to help attract, motivate and reward employees, customers and clients.

Enrollment in Synclub Reward Program is free.

thr49

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:38:20 AM

I dont know much about finance and economics but I did invest all I got in sync and i have some sync coins hoping it would rise some day though am not really happy with the way things are going... or lemme say.. not happy with how things happened earlier to be more specific... i agree with some people who said that any bag holder (like myself) will keep holding until he/she believes its time to sell...

Now on to what I need to say... i would love it if the interest is higher... who wouldnt?! coz I will double my coins in a few months for example!!

But.. we can see sync still dropping its price with the 1000 coins available.... so if we increase the interest and basically have more coins... that will be a problem the way I see iit!! the coin is constantly dropping in price, or more over it is just swinging within the same range... having more coins would not increase the price since or the popularity of the coin. You will increase the interest rate and gain more sync on one hand... the price will drop further and your total sync coins will still be of the same value coz ur extra sync coins will barely compensate to the drop in price.

what i believe is... spear the word of sync... have it on more exchanges like cryptsy! online stores that use coins... etc...

this is just my believe!!
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:45:27 AM

I dont know much about finance and economics but I did invest all I got in sync and i have some sync coins hoping it would rise some day though am not really happy with the way things are going... or lemme say.. not happy with how things happened earlier to be more specific... i agree with some people who said that any bag holder (like myself) will keep holding until he/she believes its time to sell...

Now on to what I need to say... i would love it if the interest is higher... who wouldnt?! coz I will double my coins in a few months for example!!

But.. we can see sync still dropping its price with the 1000 coins available.... so if we increase the interest and basically have more coins... that will be a problem the way I see iit!! the coin is constantly dropping in price, or more over it is just swinging within the same range... having more coins would not increase the price since or the popularity of the coin. You will increase the interest rate and gain more sync on one hand... the price will drop further and your total sync coins will still be of the same value coz ur extra sync coins will barely compensate to the drop in price.

what i believe is... spear the word of sync... have it on more exchanges like cryptsy! online stores that use coins... etc...

this is just my believe!!

We now have anon features in development.
If you check my last post, there will be online store in the Synclub Rewards program. 
About getting on bigger exchange, I would prefer BTC38,  and I will start pushing for them to list us after we released the anon features.
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: