Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngg

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:58:52 AM

Version 1.1.0 is NOT available yet, it is in beta testing and should be available for download very shortly. You should still be using 1.0.3 fo Win and 1.0.4 for MAC.

I believe everyone will be happy, many issues fixed, new features.

Cheers....
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:03:39 AM

all these noobs are the same they join a coin
well late in its developement and then throw tantrums
because they can't be bothered to read the 400 pages of
the answers they want to know, the whole point of actually
keeping this original thread by the way, and even when
us guys who have been here from word go tell them whats what
well thats just not good enough, well noob get some standing
and more posts behind you here on bt and maybe just maybe
you'll begin to understand that we are not here to hold your hand
especially when we offer the correct advice and you neglect it
as for the developer, perhaps they won't want to speak to you
then what are you going to do then??
Start fud, not on this thread  I can guarentee you that much
Here's a kiss for you  Kiss

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
InfN8Void

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:21:27 AM

all these noobs are the same they join a coin
well late in its developement and then throw tantrums
because they can't be bothered to read the 400 pages of
the answers they want to know, the whole point of actually
keeping this original thread by the way, and even when
us guys who have been here from word go tell them whats what
well thats just not good enough, well noob get some standing
and more posts behind you here on bt and maybe just maybe
you'll begin to understand that we are not here to hold your hand
especially when we offer the correct advice and you neglect it
as for the developer, perhaps they won't want to speak to you
then what are you going to do then??
Start fud, not on this thread  I can guarentee you that much
Here's a kiss for you  Kiss

I have read the whole thread and the nitesend beta was labeled 1.1.0.  At the halving Nite69 said that it was just as viable as 1.0.3.  The nite send wallet has been removed from the op but there was no announcement when or why that version was no longer valid. So anyone that was running the nitesend wallet would not have known in anyway that they were running a bad wallet.  This is a community fail and a management fail and not the fault of "noob investors" that sync needs to increase the price.

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:13:14 AM

no we were all told that nitesend was a purely at your own
risk download to test it out. It was never issued as ready to use
as it is still being worked on, and a deadline has been issued
for that already I believe.

Please don't blame your failings to understand what is going on
everyone else, or for you not understanding what you read.

Now kindly go spread your fud somewhere else,
this coin has already been appraised by coinsource
with a premium score.

If you have made a mistake or did not do your own due dilligence
then that really is your own fault. None of us are here to personally
hold your hand or offer you financial or crypto advice.

It is clear from your remarks you obviously have not read or
understood the thread information correctly, and whats
more have just relied on everyone else to tell
you what you should do, what wallet to have ...ect

Here is some free advice for you today then don't forget
to put your underpants on , and have a nice day!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
InfN8Void

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:41:36 AM

with a premium score.

LOL, I don't fud. I just didn't like the treatment of someone else in the community and just pointed out that there was no announcement that the nitesend wallet had an issue. If the wallet was/is defunct then it should be announced to the community. If you want to promote sync you should bite your tongue and just smile and help a fellow crypto enthusiast.  Promote a healthy and helpful Sync community.  It doesn't matter if Sync is backed by a billion dollars if no one wants to buy it because the mean Sovie  is over there beating up new investors.  Also ripping on someone because of the number of posts they have is ridiculous when most people have multiple accounts and you piss off the wrong "noob" and he'll come back a Hero and fud you into the ground.  Just be nice. It'll make the world a better place.  As for my underwear,  I still can't find them.  You sure they're not in your bedroom.   Cheesy

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:46:34 AM

with a premium score.

LOL, I don't fud. I just didn't like the treatment of someone else in the community and just pointed out that there was no announcement that the nitesend wallet had an issue. If the wallet was/is defunct then it should be announced to the community. If you want to promote sync you should bite your tongue and just smile and help a fellow crypto enthusiast.  Promote a healthy and helpful Sync community.  It doesn't matter if Sync is backed by a billion dollars if no one wants to buy it because the mean Sovie  is over there beating up new investors.  Also ripping on someone because of the number of posts they have is ridiculous when most people have multiple accounts and you piss off the wrong "noob" and he'll come back a Hero and fud you into the ground.  Just be nice. It'll make the world a better place.  As for my underwear,  I still can't find them.  You sure they're not in your bedroom.   Cheesy

Bazinga on the underwear comment. Not sure how Sheldon would spell it. (Big Bang theory reference for those who do not know the line)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:02:31 AM

what ever you two...with all that tone...

your like the kids around the corner that never got it right ....

1.03 syncs right up (no pun intended) now

version" : "v1.0.3.0",
"protocolversion" : 60017,
"walletversion" : 60000,

as long as it works I'm happy

Wink

you two need to get some serious happy pills or something

good luck with "all that"

I was away for a bit, and missed all this. Sorry you got mixed up. I am not the dev, nor affiliated with them, but I've been involved with Sync since launch. I don't have a great deal, but I do have a long history with the coin, and I had troubles early on. I believe there WAS a v. 1.1, but it was experimental and not the final release. I am on 1.03 under linux, compiled directly fromt he github master branch. It don't give me any trouble. Orphans are a normal and expected behaviour in these types of coins. If you get a few, even a few in a row, it's not a big deal AS LONG AS you get valid stakes on both sides of the orphans. I helped a gentelman a few days ago who had gotten on the wrong chain, however, so check your wallet against the block explorer. (Note, this s the only case I am aware of where the correct wallet had gotten on a bad chain, and I have assisted several people with wallet issues) With that one exception, the problems have all been configuration issues. Not even necessarily mistakes, some people had bad nodes causing problems. This too is fairly normal shortly after a hard fork. Overall, the wallet works better than most staking coins. It's kind of my thing, I hold several and can compare directly. Sync is not the best one for functionality, but I would put it third overall, behind HyperStake and HoboNickels. No comparison of the coins themselves is intended by this, I'm only speaking of features and functionality in he wallets.

As for people getting bent out of shape in this thread, I'm looking at YOU Sovie, it needs to stop. Potential investors look here, and the hostility to newbies and amateurs does not do good things for the coin. It's got a lot going for it, and some of you who are being hostile are heavily invested and involved in the foundation. You have much to learn about Customer Service. If it is some random forum member spewing hate and vitriol, that's not a big deal. But if it's somebody involved in the foundation and semi authoritative, YOU NEED TO CHILL!!!! It's your money on the line, and mine. Don't let your temper outrun your brain. The guy giving you this advice has a murderous, hot, and difficult to control temper. I speak truth, and do not intend insult. The advice is free for you, and came at a high and hard won price for me.
InfN8Void

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:47:26 AM

Wink

I was away for a bit, and missed all this. Sorry you got mixed up. I am not the dev, nor affiliated with them, but I've been involved with Sync since launch. I don't have a great deal, but I do have a long history with the coin, and I had troubles early on. I believe there WAS a v. 1.1, but it was experimental and not the final release. I am on 1.03 under linux, compiled directly fromt he github master branch. It don't give me any trouble. Orphans are a normal and expected behaviour in these types of coins. If you get a few, even a few in a row, it's not a big deal AS LONG AS you get valid stakes on both sides of the orphans. I helped a gentelman a few days ago who had gotten on the wrong chain, however, so check your wallet against the block explorer. (Note, this s the only case I am aware of where the correct wallet had gotten on a bad chain, and I have assisted several people with wallet issues) With that one exception, the problems have all been configuration issues. Not even necessarily mistakes, some people had bad nodes causing problems. This too is fairly normal shortly after a hard fork. Overall, the wallet works better than most staking coins. It's kind of my thing, I hold several and can compare directly. Sync is not the best one for functionality, but I would put it third overall, behind HyperStake and HoboNickels. No comparison of the coins themselves is intended by this, I'm only speaking of features and functionality in he wallets.

As for people getting bent out of shape in this thread, I'm looking at YOU Sovie, it needs to stop. Potential investors look here, and the hostility to newbies and amateurs does not do good things for the coin. It's got a lot going for it, and some of you who are being hostile are heavily invested and involved in the foundation. You have much to learn about Customer Service. If it is some random forum member spewing hate and vitriol, that's not a big deal. But if it's somebody involved in the foundation and semi authoritative, YOU NEED TO CHILL!!!! It's your money on the line, and mine. Don't let your temper outrun your brain. The guy giving you this advice has a murderous, hot, and difficult to control temper. I speak truth, and do not intend insult. The advice is free for you, and came at a high and hard won price for me.

@Biomech: I don't if it was intended but I appreciate the back up anyway.  @Sovie I don't want to pick a fight and I will apoligize for my last comment.  I was a Sync miner, am a buyer, holder and trader.  I am just tired of crypto the way it is and I am still a believer that crypto could change the world by freeing people from a corrupt fiat system but I don't believe it ever will because crypto has become that system and unless us in the community start a movement to change things, its done.  If you look around, you can barely mine to make money anymore, miners are broke so no one is trading. If you turned all the bots off today, crypto would be dead tomorrow. I would be surprised if any exchange would trade more than a hundred Bits a day without the bots.  The glass house has no foundation and everyone is still throwing stones.  Just like fiat, the one percent have pillaged everything the other 99 has and now the system is on the verge of collapse. Crypto was born out of ingenuity but flourished on community.  Morals are gone, Ideals are gone, etc...  Fascinating is the intellect and ingenuity of the men and women of crypto, but even more fascinating is the greed and ego that prevents them from doing something good with it.  At least we can be cordial to each other even if the other person is unbearable and maybe the community will grow again, maybe not, but its worth trying.

AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:59:36 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 08:16:31 AM by AtlanticWaves

Thank you Infn8void

Thank you for the information Cor2 , Ill look and find the post that links to the mega download site that has this version I dl'ed v1.1.0.0 from, the link is from this board...doesn't that say something ?

Ill avoid responding to the rudeness that Atlanticvwaves, sovie, mikeyfinn and the rest have decided to venture out with

simply its like this

I hear you, I appreciate the cool stuff COr2, but the rest.....simply you guys - seriously you need to chill the eff out with the amateur script kiddy wonker speak

please I mea\n this repsectfully

IF YOUR NOT THE DEVELOPER  - what you say is 3rd party   Smiley    I would like the developer to simply type a few words and come out and say that v1.1.0.0 is not the version to be on ,

you other passionate guys can simply and soley be (next line)

*wrong*  

(yes I meant to say it that way Atlantic waves)

Thank you

Very good silversonx.  Perhaps next time you post maybe you should let the community know that you will only take the advice of the developer and all others should not bother to reply.

My comment was in response to your insistance on going the opposite direction of every single poster thst took some time out of their day to try and help you.  I've watched these guys work through problems over the last 400 pages with patience and k9ndness.  You are most certainly the first one to come along and say help me followed by a resounding i dont trust your advice.

Bizzare behaviour at best, suspect behaviour at worst.  Probably sonewhere in between.  Good luck I hope you work things out.  What you need to do has been offered to you.  It's up to you what you do with the advice.
youngg

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:38:37 PM

Wink

Good advice, thanks for the post.
youngg

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:36:26 PM

IMPORTANT:

Sync Profits enrollments will close at 12am CST tonight. If you haven't already, now would be the time.

To enroll, you need to be staking at least three Sync. Email the following info to sync at syncfund.com to enroll.

1. Name or Nickname
2. Email
3. Sync address where coins are staking
4. BTC address

We'll be processing everything that arrives before midnight tomorrow.

Don't wait! Get in the program now!!
sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:41:47 PM

thats a bit rich coming from you biomech when you were supporting the trolls
like raskull and his lot who very nearly tanked this coin and almost made mscollec leave
right at the beginning, if it wasnt for me and a few dedicated others who stopped
them fuding you would not be sitting with your pile that you do right now in sync.
So to all those who think i'm wrong for defending my investment well that just your opinion
and its duly noted but don't ever question my commitment to this coin, I have a long
memory and know exactly who fought for sync tooth and nail and who did not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

like raskull and his lot who very nearly tanked this coin and almost made mscollec leave
right at the beginning, if it wasnt for me and a few dedicated others who stopped
them fuding you would not be sitting with your pile that you do right now in sync.
So to all those who think i'm wrong for defending my investment well that just your opinion
and its duly noted but don't ever question my commitment to this coin, I have a long

Seriously, you need to chill out if you are going to represent the foundation. No one is questioning your commitment, just your execution. You will put off new investors. The guy was complaining he couldnt get the wallet fixed. He was annoying in not listening to the advice offered, but he wasnt fudding. He didnt say the coin sucked or any of that kind of thing. Defending the coin is good, insulting people WILL drive them away. Even the last post, biomech expressed his valid opinion, and instead of calmly trying to counter what he said, you now attacked him?!? FFS you really need to relax.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:55:18 PM

And yes, I dont always post nicely, but I am just an investor, NOT a representative of the coin or foundation. Public Relations is very important.

mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:59:41 PM

I am only saying these things because I keep seeing things on twitter and even in real news sites about SYNC. People who know nothing about crypto will still check it out. We don't wanna scare them away.

we're like the nice cryptocoin. We are NICE to noobs.  Grin

youngg

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:02:02 PM

Seriously, you need to chill out if you are going to represent the foundation. No one is questioning your commitment, just your execution. You will put off new investors. The guy was complaining he couldnt get the wallet fixed. He was annoying in not listening to the advice offered, but he wasnt fudding. He didnt say the coin sucked or any of that kind of thing. Defending the coin is good, insulting people WILL drive them away. Even the last post, biomech expressed his valid opinion, and instead of calmly trying to counter what he said, you now attacked him?!? FFS you really need to relax.

He does NOT represent the Foundation. I do.
sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:07:55 PM

yes duly noted and i may have been a bit harsh and i apologise
to the noob
but i only need to look at voot and see whats happened there
to know it takes only one or two to get started
and things rapidly decline from there the fudders drowned us out
there completley and as a result Im deep in the red over there.
As for representing the foundation I'm sad to say
that I am just a normal investor like you I have never been invited to
be part of this sync foundation. I just helped out on the thread
when things were looking like they were about to go south and no one
was volenteering to do anything so i reached out to mscollec and
volenteered.

That said has anyone seen or heard from LT CAGT
that dude was always around and has since dissappeared completley?
HIs input on graphs and other stuff was inavaluable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:12:41 PM

That told you old Mick
don't make that mistake again  Tongue

Youngg no one here is trying to replace you

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:12:56 PM

yes duly noted and i may have been a bit harsh and i apologise
to the noob
but i only need to look at voot and see whats happened there
to know it takes only one or two to get started
and things rapidly decline from there the fudders drowned us out
there completley and as a result Im deep in the red over there.
As for representing the foundation I'm sad to say
that I am just a normal investor like you I have never been invited to
be part of this sync foundation. I just helped out on the thread
when things were looking like they were about to go south and no one
was volenteering to do anything so i reached out to mscollec and
volenteered.

That said has anyone seen or heard from LT CAGT
that dude was always around and has since dissappeared completley?
HIs input on graphs and other stuff was inavaluable.

I THINK i saw him say something about being away for something, but i can't remember the details.

sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:18:46 PM

ah i see well i hope he gets back soon
as he was getting things done with bte 38
since hes gone that whole side of things has just stopped,
not from lack of trying

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: