Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:49:33 PM

thats a bit rich coming from you biomech when you were supporting the trolls
like raskull and his lot who very nearly tanked this coin and almost made mscollec leave
right at the beginning, if it wasnt for me and a few dedicated others who stopped
them fuding you would not be sitting with your pile that you do right now in sync.
So to all those who think i'm wrong for defending my investment well that just your opinion
and its duly noted but don't ever question my commitment to this coin, I have a long
memory and know exactly who fought for sync tooth and nail and who did not.

I never questioned your commitment, and I still don't. For your information, Raskul is a personal friend, and I disagree with his assesment of the coin. But the tone from some of you toward ANY question has been very... elitist. You come out on the attack. In the beginning, frankly, I did not think this would go anywhere. I was wrong, and admitted it publicly some time back.

What I am not wrong about, and you are hardly the first I've called on it, is people jumping newbies. It's considered proper sport on this forum, and it's just plain wrong. You started somewhere. As did everyone. Yeah, itgets annoying when YOU have heard the same question ten thousand times. But in your position as a member of the team backing this coin, you have a DUTY to keep calm and deal with it. When I was managing restaraunts, I swear I heard the same three idiot complaints and two idiot scams at least a hundred times a day. If I let my irritation show, I was WRONG. There was a management seminar back then that I attended which was titled "The customer isn't always right, but the customer always wins". It was only about thirty minutes, and past the title and some specific examples, not that great. But it was true. The customer, or potential investor, is frequently wrong. Often willfully ignorant, and even more often, willfully stupid. But you CANNOT react on their level or they will take their inestimable custom elswhere.

That was my point. Not your character, nor your dedication. Frankly, most of the time I fully understand your snide comments, and in a different circumstance, would support them. But you, along with LTCAGT, Youngg, MsCollec, and Nite69, ARE the face of the coin. It should not be an angry face.

EDIT: haveing read further, it appears that I am wrong about your position in the coins development team. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:59:38 PM

Checked, but all as it should be Smiley None taken, just glad people are trying to help; mostly the most Obvious stuff gets overlooked when working Smiley All help is appreciated as i'm getting desperate Wink
Hi Hammer,
I never noticed the "tekst" thing until someone pointed it out - I am Dutch too ;-) Welcome!
My wallet has stayed sync'ed pretty well, so I posted my list of nodes a few pages back so someone else
could get connected to the network as well. These were the nodes that my wallet connected to a few days back:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919.msg8298467#msg8298467
If you add that list to the config file and you are still not connecting then I suspect that there is a reason
your Qt wallet does not see the config file.
Note that if you make it in Wordpad or Notepad, then the extension should be .rtf or .txt and you need to rename (remove)
that part of the extension to truly give the file the .conf extension
The Sync.conf should be in the same directory as the wallet.dat file
If that all checks out, then see if your computer or internet connection (do you use a router?)
might have a port block that does not allow the port that the wallet is using,
but you say that other wallets do work (even though all use a different port)
so it would be odd to have this specific port blocked.
But you never know - you might be the lucky one that discovers a specific application that also
uses that port and interferes with the wallet communication port.
Just guessing here - trying to help.
Success!

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
hamm3r

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:10:27 PM

I can't make my wallet sync to the network. I've created a sync.conf file with the node posted in the first topic, but nothing so far. Already tried to cancel and recreate the folder, but nothing.
Is the name "sync.conf" the right one?
Technically it should be with a capital: "Sync.conf" but that only matters when you are not on Windows.
It needs to be placed in the same directory as your wallet.dat by default
but the biggest issue is that the first post needs to be updated - someone else already commented that
those addresses don't work.
Here is the list of IP addresses that my own wallet connects to, simply add these lines to your Sync.conf:

addnode=208.180.88.55:24241
addnode=173.172.183.131:24241
addnode=192.99.167.170:24241
addnode=121.98.72.202:24241
addnode=217.66.26.148:24241
addnode=24.200.62.50:24241
addnode=162.243.81.52:24241
addnode=174.126.225.199:24241
addnode=75.67.110.243:24241
addnode=97.75.128.254:24241
addnode=174.19.213.102:24241
addnode=98.237.46.60:24241
addnode=216.97.180.65:24241
addnode=76.21.96.22:24241
addnode=70.30.201.225:24241
addnode=79.102.40.151:24241

Yay! These nodes fixed my problem instantly, hartstikke bedankt Cor Smiley Profits program-> Here i come! ^^

Thanks all of you Syncers  that tried to help me, made me feel at home already Smiley
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:17:16 PM

Happy 500 pages everyone Grin

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:19:45 PM

Happy 500 pages everyone Grin

lol and that one is spammed with my problem Undecided But fixed, so double the fun! Smiley
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:34:20 PM

Guess we need a sister thread regarding all technical wallet issues and resolutions  Grin Grin

Zulandio

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:36:33 PM

The wallet link is not working I can't DL the 1.0.3 wallet it says temporary error retrying when I try to DL it.
sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:43:58 PM

contact youngg hes in charge

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

Can you guys tell me what your staking weight is running?  Mine has been running at between 85 and 125% of the network weight with 1 minute to xx seconds before staking. This has been going on since the 1.0.3 update.   I mentioned this a few pages back,  It was much lower on the 100% POS wallet we had on July. (except for when I would leave my wallet off for extended periods of time)

I'm still not convinced I'm getting the full 50% stake,  I am getting approximately a 50% stake for each batch of coins that stake BUT I don't think I'm staking all of my coins in my wallet over a 24-48 hour period. (IE not turning over the entire wallet)

I feel like the wallet is acting like io have coins in reserve but I absolutely don't....

Anyway let me know what your weight numbers are running if you don't mind.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 08:09:48 PM

Multipool Update

Payouts are delayed by 1 day...
Shift42 has ended, and shares are counted, but 1 coin needs 999 confirmations  Shocked Shocked on the bittrex exchange. we mined about 0.02 BTC in this coin, so it is sure important we convert this into SYNC as well, before finishing payouts.
For obious reasons we disabled this coin for the next Shift. Roll Eyes

Allmost all other btc is traded into SYNC already and awaiting final BTC to arrive.

Next update tomorrow!

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:10:22 PM

Can you guys tell me what your staking weight is running?  Mine has been running at between 85 and 125% of the network weight with 1 minute to xx seconds before staking. This has been going on since the 1.0.3 update.   I mentioned this a few pages back,  It was much lower on the 100% POS wallet we had on July. (except for when I would leave my wallet off for extended periods of time)

I'm still not convinced I'm getting the full 50% stake,  I am getting approximately a 50% stake for each batch of coins that stake BUT I don't think I'm staking all of my coins in my wallet over a 24-48 hour period. (IE not turning over the entire wallet)

I feel like the wallet is acting like io have coins in reserve but I absolutely don't....

Your coins do not have to stake every 1 ro 2 days they will stake at least once every 30 days.  If it takes 30 days to stake you will just get one larger stake then if you got a bunch of little ones.

My stake weight seems to be correct for me.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:10:56 PM

Multipool Update

Payouts are delayed by 1 day...
Shift42 has ended, and shares are counted, but 1 coin needs 999 confirmations  Shocked Shocked on the bittrex exchange. we mined about 0.02 BTC in this coin, so it is sure important we convert this into SYNC as well, before finishing payouts.
For obious reasons we disabled this coin for the next Shift. Roll Eyes

Allmost all other btc is traded into SYNC already and awaiting final BTC to arrive.

Next update tomorrow!

Opps you mined ruby. Grin
LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:15:06 PM

hi guys - i am still there - thanks for the pm´s im just ill at the Moment soon - i hope next week i am able to write here

just to leave a comment  Grin
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 08:15:39 PM

Opps you mined ruby. Grin

yeah its kind of profitable from time to time.. I checked it we could deposit it, and that was positive, but it just needs 999 confirmations.. and i overlooked that during the checks..   Grin

Cor2

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:19:28 PM

Hi Atlantic,
How much do you have in that wallet and can you confirm that you are on the right block chain?
(compare nr of blocks your wallet reports to the explorer)
Anyway, I have 3 SYNC staking in my wallet (default configuration) and weight varies due to the
statistical process of finding a block, but seems to be in the order of around 1200 while the
network weight is reported as around 77,000. Staking is generally expected in 1 or 2 hours.
NOTE that if you configured things like a reserved amount that is not used for staking so you can trade,
will have impact on the staking and thus on the weight.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:48:01 PM

hi guys - i am still there - thanks for the pm´s im just ill at the Moment soon - i hope next week i am able to write here

just to leave a comment  Grin

sorry to hear that hope you get better soon Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cor2

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:11:51 PM

The wallet link is not working I can't DL the 1.0.3 wallet it says temporary error retrying when I try to DL it.
Hi Zulandio,
I presume that you are trying to download the Windows wallet?
It is hosted on MEGA and I just now tried and it is downloading fine,
I don't think that it has anything to do with the Sync wallet, most
likely MEGA had a hiccup or there is an issue to connect to it from
your computer. Please try again and if it does not work, send me a
message with your email address and I will send you the zip file.

Zulandio

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:00:01 PM

Well I awoke to it having downloaded so that's good but I'm still stuck on block 99955 and it won't sync. I'm trying to delete everything but my wallet.dat and see what happens..
Cor2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:22:26 AM

Well I awoke to it having downloaded so that's good but I'm still stuck on block 99955 and it won't sync. I'm trying to delete everything but my wallet.dat and see what happens..
Yeah, we are over block 110,000 already.
If your wallet does not sync at all - check out last page where Hamm3r had a similar issue and adding
more nodes to the Sync.conf did the trick.
Success!

Zulandio

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:30:09 AM

Dammit my wallet synched but I lost .012 Synch from stake! Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: