Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:04:07 AM

Way to avoid the point, my point about the trollbox was the moderators using their powers to help their trading postion, what gets said in the trollbox doesn't matter. When they spam the alt coins they hold themselves, and then ban anyone who mentions any other coin its kind of one rule for them, and one for everyone else.

BTW: the info about the coin coming to btce was put up on here by the thread starter too.

Umm its the internet, mods always abuse their intarnet powerz. Are you seriously losing your shit because chatbox mods are corrupt? you need like an ice cream bar to cool off or something, what do you want? neon flavor?

losing my shit? nah man. im as calm as can be. It seems we agree, "mods always abuse their intarnet powerz" , so discussing it here shouldn't be a problem then.

Edit: This pic is so funny (and true) , +1 to who ever made it. (and no, before you ask, it wasn't me , if I made it I would be happy to say so Smiley )

I don't think that is koolio in the pic, but I could be wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:09:47 AM

Still banging on dude ? Smiley

Yeah man, If people wanna quote me I will reply. If people want to ask me questions I will reply. People seem to be so busy talking about this commander, they've forgotton to pump this coin. Very little support coming from the "founders" of this coin now. Maybe moosa is on holiday again, spending his 100BTC profit Smiley  

[6/19/14, 12:55:18 AM] Moosa - Pastebin.com

pastebin.com/7yah2vK0

6 days ago ... [6/19/14, 1:02:10 AM] Moosa: CRYPT has been a huge win for us ... [6/19/14, 1: 02:20 AM] Moosa: I have personally made over 100 BTC.

Any thoughts, do you really think this coin is coming to btce and gonna be the next big thing?

I have no idea, Im just a simple country boy from the boonies Smiley

I personally think all will be OK, this isn`t the only coin that i have lost and made BTC its par for the course - market values move, positions are manipulated, the penny stocks are no different. People are looking to make millions in Alts ( it ain`t gonna happen ) make little and often 8 out of 10 you will make a little. if people choose to go balls deep on a coin then they have to accept the possible outcome good or bad.

but i do believe continually going over the same ground isn`t doing anyone here or YOU any good - people now hopefully ( after ploughing through your never ending threads) know the score and can make up their own minds as intelligent people if they get it wrong then so be it , if they got it right then well done to them!

Thankyou for a reasonable reply, most of you guys just seem to just namecall. My "never ending threads"?, im not sure what you mean, as ive said before I never even heard of this coin until you guys started pumping it in trollbox on BTCe, I never even posted in this thread until page 141, long time after all the FUD had started.

"isn`t doing anyone here or YOU any good " is that a threat or what? I know there are lots of threats flying around this group internally, but no need to threaten me, , if this group wasn't so stupid by putting all their private comms on pastebin maybe they would have more success with this scam.

I have two simple tips for you guys.

1. Don't use pastebin
2. On each scam , all members should use different usernames.  

If the group had followed those tips, I wouldn't have been able to find all the logs. So , change your usernames guys. Wink  

Define scam? Does the coin have premine? instamine? hidden blocks? Is pump and dump what makes the coin a scam? Because almost every alt coin gets pumped and dumped, the whole crypto game is to pump and dump, we buy on rumors and sell on news.

Define scam?

Its a matter of opinion, but In my opinion when the moderators of BTCe create a coin, then pump it on their trollbox and leak the info that its "coming to BTCe" when its not, then dump a massive amount of coins using that news, Also use their mod powers to delete comments that go against their trading position, Ban people who call them out on it, its on its way to being a scam at least.

Anyway we have already discussed our differences of opinion in this thread about whether or not BTC is a pump and dump. As its still here years later @ $560 (approx.) I feel its not a pump and dump. But I agree to disagree with you on this point, I never expected you to agree with me either, it would be a boring world if we all had the same opinion , at least maybe we can maybe discuss it like adults on a forum such as this.  

LMFAO, it's the fcking trollbox, it was made for trolling, fudding, and hyping shit. People spammed that LTC was going on Coinbase, Gox, etc. It never did so LTC is a scam as well? hmm? Is that your opinion since you can't explain it yourself? That seems to be the direction you're going.

Way to avoid the point, my point about the trollbox was the moderators using their powers to help their trading postion, what gets said in the trollbox doesn't matter. When they spam the alt coins they hold themselves, and then ban anyone who mentions any other coin its kind of one rule for them, and one for everyone else.

BTW: the info about the coin coming to btce was put up on here by the thread starter too.

Yes, we are very pleased that you are so carried about us, thank you!
No, we do not need more proofs that this coins is scam, thank you!
Yes, we need some rest from you, would you be so kind to stop for a while, thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, you  definitely will become a full member soon counting you posts in this thread. Smiley
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:12:56 AM

Still banging on dude ? Smiley

Yeah man, If people wanna quote me I will reply. If people want to ask me questions I will reply. People seem to be so busy talking about this commander, they've forgotton to pump this coin. Very little support coming from the "founders" of this coin now. Maybe moosa is on holiday again, spending his 100BTC profit Smiley  

[6/19/14, 12:55:18 AM] Moosa - Pastebin.com

pastebin.com/7yah2vK0

6 days ago ... [6/19/14, 1:02:10 AM] Moosa: CRYPT has been a huge win for us ... [6/19/14, 1: 02:20 AM] Moosa: I have personally made over 100 BTC.

Any thoughts, do you really think this coin is coming to btce and gonna be the next big thing?

I have no idea, Im just a simple country boy from the boonies Smiley

I personally think all will be OK, this isn`t the only coin that i have lost and made BTC its par for the course - market values move, positions are manipulated, the penny stocks are no different. People are looking to make millions in Alts ( it ain`t gonna happen ) make little and often 8 out of 10 you will make a little. if people choose to go balls deep on a coin then they have to accept the possible outcome good or bad.

but i do believe continually going over the same ground isn`t doing anyone here or YOU any good - people now hopefully ( after ploughing through your never ending threads) know the score and can make up their own minds as intelligent people if they get it wrong then so be it , if they got it right then well done to them!

Thankyou for a reasonable reply, most of you guys just seem to just namecall. My "never ending threads"?, im not sure what you mean, as ive said before I never even heard of this coin until you guys started pumping it in trollbox on BTCe, I never even posted in this thread until page 141, long time after all the FUD had started.

"isn`t doing anyone here or YOU any good " is that a threat or what? I know there are lots of threats flying around this group internally, but no need to threaten me, , if this group wasn't so stupid by putting all their private comms on pastebin maybe they would have more success with this scam.

I have two simple tips for you guys.

1. Don't use pastebin
2. On each scam , all members should use different usernames.  

If the group had followed those tips, I wouldn't have been able to find all the logs. So , change your usernames guys. Wink  

Define scam? Does the coin have premine? instamine? hidden blocks? Is pump and dump what makes the coin a scam? Because almost every alt coin gets pumped and dumped, the whole crypto game is to pump and dump, we buy on rumors and sell on news.

Define scam?

Its a matter of opinion, but In my opinion when the moderators of BTCe create a coin, then pump it on their trollbox and leak the info that its "coming to BTCe" when its not, then dump a massive amount of coins using that news, Also use their mod powers to delete comments that go against their trading position, Ban people who call them out on it, its on its way to being a scam at least.

Anyway we have already discussed our differences of opinion in this thread about whether or not BTC is a pump and dump. As its still here years later @ $560 (approx.) I feel its not a pump and dump. But I agree to disagree with you on this point, I never expected you to agree with me either, it would be a boring world if we all had the same opinion , at least maybe we can maybe discuss it like adults on a forum such as this.  

LMFAO, it's the fcking trollbox, it was made for trolling, fudding, and hyping shit. People spammed that LTC was going on Coinbase, Gox, etc. It never did so LTC is a scam as well? hmm? Is that your opinion since you can't explain it yourself? That seems to be the direction you're going.

Yes, we are very pleased that you are so carried about us, thank you!
No, we do not need more proofs that this coins is scam, thank you!
Yes, we need some rest from you, would you be so kind to stop for a while, thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, you  definitely will become a full member soon counting you posts in this thread. Smiley

That was very polite!  If people stop quoting me and asking me questions I will be happy to stop replying to them Wink   

kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:15:06 AM

I reply to get my activity up Smiley
Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:18:18 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 11:47:40 AM by Megalodon

Umm its the internet, mods always abuse their intarnet powerz. Are you seriously losing your shit because chatbox mods are corrupt? you need like an ice cream bar to cool off or something, what do you want? neon flavor?

losing my shit? nah man. im as calm as can be. It seems we agree, "mods always abuse their intarnet powerz" , so discussing it here shouldn't be a problem then.

So you're saying Koolio is a scammer because he hypes coins? That's the way the game works, the whole market is just an illusion of value, same as paper money. Go to the stock market and its the same damn thing with promoters hyping stocks up, might as well say capitalism is a scam. What are you trying to prove here that you hate this coin so much?The reasons you hate it can be applied to bitcoin as well, because it started off as a pump and dump, if anything bitcoin is more of a scam since it was pre-mined by Satoshi.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:30:04 AM

So you're saying Koolio is a scammer because he hypes coins? That's the way the game works, the whole market is just an illusion of value, same as paper money. Go to the stock market and its the same damn thing with promoters hyping stocks up, might as well say capitalism is a scam. What are you trying to prove here that you hate this coin so much? The reasons you hate it can be applied to bitcoin as well, because it started off as a pump and dump, if anything bitcoin is more of a scam since it was pre-mined by Satoshi.

Where did I say that? hyping coins not traded on BTCe is fine, its when you don't allow others to hype other coins not traded on BTCe that it becomes questionable practice, if you are the one enforcing the rules I mean.

I don't "hate" this coin, I just don't like it due to the reasons I have stated here already. You are entitled to your opinion, and so am I. 

Megalodon

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

So you're saying Koolio is a scammer because he hypes coins? That's the way the game works, the whole market is just an illusion of value, same as paper money. Go to the stock market and its the same damn thing with promoters hyping stocks up, might as well say capitalism is a scam. What are you trying to prove here that you hate this coin so much? The reasons you hate it can be applied to bitcoin as well, because it started off as a pump and dump, if anything bitcoin is more of a scam since it was pre-mined by Satoshi.

Where did I say that? hyping coins not traded on BTCe is fine, its when you don't allow others to hype other coins not traded on BTCe that it becomes questionable practice, if you are the one enforcing the rules I mean.

I don't "hate" this coin, I just don't like it due to the reasons I have stated here already. You are entitled to your opinion, and so am I.  

Tell me why your opinion matters enough to post in this thread? since you say it's "a matter of opinion"

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:40:24 AM

Tell me why your opinion matters enough to post in this thread?

I don't think anyones opinion matters much on here, but we still have opinions are and free to post them on a public forum like this, so you will have to put up with other peoples opinions if you choose to come here, if you don't want to see other peoples opinions, don't go to a forum.

Ive already said that ill stop posting if I stop being quoted and asked questions, so its you that is keeping this going now..  Its telling that ive tried to answer all of your posts that end with a question mark, but you've avoided most of mine. lets just leave it at that.

Megalodon

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:49:02 AM

Thank you for shutting yourself up.

Another one bites the dust... One fudder at a time...  Cool

ccryptcoin (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

CRYPT Developer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:58:09 AM

Lead Dev of CRYPT -- http://www.cryptco.org/ -- @CryptCoinTeam
halfcab123

Activity: 224

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:14:58 PM

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
Megalodon

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:15:41 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 12:25:43 PM by Megalodon

We will when we get more updates and explanations of scandals Smiley

pumi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:22:08 PM

Rumors have been circulating that we may be being added to BTC-E soon. They are true.

Our talks with BTC-E went extremely well, they have tested the wallet on their servers and tested integration with their engine.

A hiccup is that they require a 3 digit code, they confirmed with us that we will be ok with CPT.

We are awaiting their response, they have been dealing with a large scale DDOS attack (see twitter) so there has been a small delay.

We are now awaiting their response, they said they will speak with us today.

We're very excited by the possibilty that we may be able to trade our favorite coin on our favorite exchange.

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

Good news! Crypt to moon.
When will be added?

Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:38:41 PM

When will be added?

At the moment nobody know. We have to wait more info from BTC-E.

Cool
guolong9988

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:13:05 PM

http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Roll Eyes Smiley Smiley Smiley
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:59:46 PM

When will be added?

Cool

Do you think that btc-e will give any info at all if they decide that they won't add cryptcoin?
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 05:13:01 PM

When will be added?

Cool

Do you think that btc-e will give any info at all if they decide that they won't add cryptcoin?

Do you guys really still believe BTC-e would add a fork coin that has nothing to offer?

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
Perl++

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:30:05 PM

Do you guys really still believe BTC-e would add a fork coin that has nothing to offer?

Because bitcoin have something new to offer compared to cryptcoin? no. All the new altcoins are better than Bitcoin  Cheesy

Cool
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:00:27 PM

Because bitcoin have something new to offer compared to cryptcoin? no. All the new altcoins are better than Bitcoin  Cheesy

Cool

no most are not.

Bitcoin offers public attention and is generally known by a lot of people. It has a lot of hashing power backing it up. Many merchants already accept BTC also major ones..

while crypt is just another altcoin without anything.
But this discussion is useless anyway. Fanboys and hodlers will always exist.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
Perl++

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:37:34 PM

no most are not.

Bitcoin offers public attention and is generally known by a lot of people. It has a lot of hashing power backing it up. Many merchants already accept BTC also major ones..

while crypt is just another altcoin without anything.
But this discussion is useless anyway. Fanboys and hodlers will always exist.

Only that.

Bitcoin was the first to be popular, now in 2014 bitcoin suck compared to altcoins Cool

You are not a dev and you don't know anything about the programming, that's why you are talking bullshit.

You think to know all about all but you are just a student, without any skills  Cool

Ignore list... said welcome.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: