Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150653 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMZ Noo Account

Activity: 746
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:29:10 AM

Happy New Year, Clam folks.

The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013
BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn  Peercoin: PFuPgov1ZWoqtmtdET8nS5rij3KHVuZZHC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FiendishOC

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:33:04 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 04:25:10 PM by FiendishOC

I wondered what happened to clamcoins, bummer that happened.  I want to assume that there's only like 2 exchanges listing clams.  I'd like to suggest updating the website to reflect what exchanges actually list it, although I feel like there's no recovering for this coin.  I got 74 of them originally back when it launched but I never got around to getting more.  Now I'm super late to the staking party it seems, lol.  It wasn't convenient for me to stake back then.

I care too much about my coins but I feel that the end is near for me and clams. Specifically cause I can't really wait 20 days for a stake reward but it fluctuates so I want to assume that 74 clams is just not enough so I am curious what it would take to generate one a day?  I read something like 500 but that seems inaccurate.

Also, coinmarket cap lists Clams at around $1 (with a total trade volume of $0.00 - a bit expected) but they are listed for 1500 sat (46 cents) on freebitcoins so im not sure I want to sell at this point.  Would be nice to see them go back up but it seems to have zero interest and zero trade volume how can it jump start?

And, on a side note, Just curious about how often one can generate a coin.  Is it still just one coin reward where the staked coins act like raffle tickets? I want to assume that staking a large amount and returning them when I have enough of my own would still take a long time and wouldn't be worth it though.  Hopefully clams can make a comeback one day.  
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1327

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 06:35:29 PM

Just curious about how often one can generate a coin.  Is it still just one coin reward where the staked coins act like raffle tickets? I want to assume that staking a large amount and returning them when I have enough of my own would still take a long time and wouldn't be worth it though.  Hopefully clams can make a comeback one day.  

Each block you stake is worth 1 CLAM plus transaction fees. Each UTXO takes 500 confirmations to mature after staking which takes about 8 hours. People tend to split their large UTXOs up into multiple smaller ones so they can stake more often than every hours.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 02:01:31 PM

Any new plan to try to revive CLAM?
In this new world of thousands of "tokens" I wonder if this is even possible. 

My focus for CLAM is continuing to try and grow our liquidity and confidence in the market on FreeBitcoins.

CLAM got shattered by Poloniex and Bittrex's fuckery.  Then CLAM being used as a vehicle to rob Poloniex didn't help much either.

We are past that and CLAM has a market place again.

CLAMS are so cheap at the moment... I don't see it lasting.  I kind of think we will see some activity with POS coins when ETH kicks off their staking.

You guys are doing a good job, but nowadays crypto is becoming quite different with all those tokens and DeFi stuff. I wonder if CLAMS could take advantage of this. CLAMS was created in 2014, it's a really old currency at that point and most people's eyes aren't on this type of old blockchains.
We just slept on our precedent successes when we were listed on Bittrex and Poloniex.
So I don't know, it's difficult to see a path towards a revival without a LOT of work or luck.

Does anyone see a path forward? Altcoins have taken a total beating thus far in the new bull market. Seems hard to imagine a sudden surge of interest in CLAMs of all things.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 11:59:25 PM

Just curious about how often one can generate a coin.  Is it still just one coin reward where the staked coins act like raffle tickets? I want to assume that staking a large amount and returning them when I have enough of my own would still take a long time and wouldn't be worth it though.  Hopefully clams can make a comeback one day.  

Each block you stake is worth 1 CLAM plus transaction fees. Each UTXO takes 500 confirmations to mature after staking which takes about 8 hours. People tend to split their large UTXOs up into multiple smaller ones so they can stake more often than every hours.

Hello,

To help you out, you need to use the coin control features of the wallet to make your smaller blocks for your PoS staking.  I made a couple of videos for this very topic.  The first is primarily about using the coin control features to clean up up small bits of coin into larger pieces but focuses on the coin control and can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFJf3eURcdk and the other is for blocking, that is making blocks of a good size to attract more stakes and is located here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvrPG0Z_hsY.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 1237

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 10:29:09 PM

https://freebitcoins.com/blog/record-clamcoin-trading-volume-on-freebitcoins-xchange/

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Yanakitu Tenatako

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 10:53:31 PM

Oh man, I am soooo glad I get rid of this SH.T in last pump with profit.

BitFinex, best trading platform ever.
Register here: https://www.bitfinex.com/?refcode=53wNhi4gTx
gamblingbad

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 05:01:01 PM

Is there new chart of stake dug and total money supply?

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

FiendishOC

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 01:21:37 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2021, 01:42:03 AM by FiendishOC

After getting help from someone I believe is on the Clamcoin dev team, and he has recommended freebitcoins.com's "xchange" because that's the exchange owned by the clamcoin dev, I would like to say a few things about CLAMS and freebitcoins.com/xchange.  While the help I received was appreciated, what followed was a perfect example of how bad this coin is.

Let's start with CLAMS - A basically now worthless coin that in my opinion, has absolutely zero real world application.  I have always hated the name, too.  Also the logo, and I wish I had cashed out when my 74 clams were worth over 1 grand, back when they were listed on a REAL exchange, and I regret not dumping this coin, and ultimately will net me 22 bucks at best. This coin should honestly never be looked at by anyone, and I am not trying to be mean about it, it's just the truth.  Back then, any poop coin would take off.

So as I spent a long time synchronizing my wallet so that I can finally dump this coin, I was met with a reality check of how absolutely worthless they were, and that neither bittrex nor any real exchanges listed the coin anymore and I'd like to elaborate by talking about the only exchange that does trade clams, which is freebitcoins.com/xchange, which I guess is owned by the developer of clamcoins.

Freebitcoins.com/xchange is the biggest ghost town of an exchange in the crypto world today.   A Mickey Mouse exchange for a Mickey Mouse coin.  

So this exchange is a ghost town.  Total trade volume for *any* of the coins listed are practically non-existant, minus a handful of clams, which is at a bare minimum and why coinmarketcap usually lists a $0.00 trade volume

You can generate a wallet for each coin listed, so you can deposit and trade your heart away with no one. Some of the prices seem jacked but it has a withdrawal fee of 0.0004 BTC.15 dollars to withdraw my btc,  you have a retarded withdrawal fee lol, what an absolute joke.  Guess ill trade it for a coin with a cheaper withdraw fee... but i'd honestly like to know why it's 0.0004 btc

I'm just glad that I can finally delete my clamcoin wallet, and all info pertaining to it.  Someone want the private key? I think there's 0.0001 clam left in it.  

So thanks for the bootstrap files/links, thanks for the tech support, and thanks for at least providing an exchange for late hodlers.

I honestly hope your exchange gets better, but i think we both know there's no hope for clams.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 02:35:28 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2021, 03:02:57 AM by BayAreaCoins

You can generate a wallet for each coin listed, so you can deposit and trade your heart away with no one. Some of the prices seem jacked but it has a withdrawal fee of 0.0004 BTC.15 dollars to withdraw my btc,  you have a retarded withdrawal fee lol, what an absolute joke.  Guess ill trade it for a coin with a cheaper withdraw fee... but i'd honestly like to know why it's 0.0004 btc

Bittrex withdraw fee is 0.0005 BTC flat and they make you wait for your transaction to be batched with others.

FreeBitcoins.com puts the transaction into the blockchain immediately and spends up to the entire 0.0004 BTC (as required in order to get the confirmation in the top .75MB of the block)

FreeBitcoins is 20% cheaper to withdraw Bitcoin off directly than it is on Bittrex or Poloniex... & we have an option to avoid those gay flat miner fees entirely....

Guess ill trade it for a coin with a cheaper withdraw fee... but i'd honestly like to know why it's 0.0004 btc

My suggestion for you is to use freebitcoins.com/swap and the exact amount of the miner fee is subtracted from the total owed.  (thus no 0.0004 BTC unless that's the cost to get the transaction in the top .75MB of the block)

Swap exclusively uses the books on XChange.  There is an additional 1% fee on swap.

So as I spent a long time synchronizing my wallet so that I can finally dump this coin, I was met with a reality check of how absolutely worthless they were, and that neither bittrex nor any real exchanges listed the coin anymore and I'd like to elaborate by talking about the only exchange that does trade clams, which is freebitcoins.com/xchange, which I guess is owned by the developer of clamcoins.

Freebitcoins.com/xchange is the biggest ghost town of an exchange in the crypto world today.   A Mickey Mouse exchange for a Mickey Mouse coin.  

So this exchange is a ghost town.  Total trade volume for *any* of the coins listed are practically non-existant, minus a handful of clams, which is at a bare minimum and why coinmarketcap usually lists a $0.00 trade volume

Freebitcoins.com/xchange is owned by one of the original CLAM developers (Xploited) and myself.

It's a relatively new exchange and we do not fake volume...  I'm not sure what else I can say besides that.... Good things come to those that wait?  

FreeBitcoins exchange is MUCH better than Poloniex or Bittrex has ever been.  I think you are going to look back at the end of this year and feel like a dope.

You got free help, a free $20, and you're still here flaming up people!   Grin Tongue

It should be noted that FreeBitcoins.com just had a record CLAM volume day on January 6, 2021 (65,000 CLAMS traded): https://freebitcoins.com/blog/record-clamcoin-trading-volume-on-freebitcoins-xchange/

That large sell whacked our "Bid" pretty hard.

I honestly hope your exchange gets better, but i think we both know there's no hope for clams.

Thank you.  I hope so too...  Every customer that makes a deposit or makes a withdraw is another user we show how well FreeBitcoins.com works.

Day by day in every way we are getting better and better.

I respectfully disagree though about CLAM. I've had a lot of luck investing in things that could get better... not things I thought were perfect before my investment. *shrugs*  Time will tell.  

CLAM is for sure in a slump, you aren't wrong.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 02:42:52 AM

I'm shocked you didn't mention how CLAM doesn't have a working public explorer right now! Tongue  

(Note:  We should have a working CLAM explorer up this week.... we are going to inhouse the explorer on FreeBitcoins... thus terminating KHashier's URL.)

FiendishOC

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:42:55 AM

I remember the website freebitcoins.com from a long time ago, perhaps I am mis-remembering.  Did you always own the domain? I don't use Poloniex and rarely use bittrex for trading/buying but they have some coins I can't access on my regular exchange.  so I've never had to send out bitcoins from bittrex, and was honestly unaware of their withdrawal fee. so in terms of the withdrawal fee, I guess I was wrong. My bad.  However, I did withdraw them doge's i traded for that 25 doge withdrawal fee but xfer fees on the network are only 1 doge.  I usually hodl so im not used to withdrawal fees and thought they were high, but I guess you are cheaper than the average. I'm just not used to seeing a minimum withdraw fee.

I wasn't implying you were faking volume, but some of the prices in the order books are super inflated.  I guess it's because the exchange is new. In terms of withdrawal fees, I at least appreciate some of the coins allow for a cheap one in terms of usd, but doge was the only one I saw that was as close to normal price.  Some of them were double the price as bittrex

If I implied that freebitcoins.com/xchange was bad I didn't want to, just that it was a ghost town but I also didn't realize how new the exchange was.  I was not trying to flame anyone just the coin itself but I will admit I was annoyed about the withdrawal fee and over reacted.  I even had to quickly edit cause I realized I was mad for the wrong reasons, hopefully you didn't see my full rant XD.  As someone who doesn't use poloniex at all, and rarely/prefer not to use bittrex, I can almost say any exchange is better than those 2, so yours is most definitely better.  Hopefully you have plans to list more coins.

Your information has given me a slight change of heart for your exchange so I will keep it in mind and keep an eye out for new listings.  I did have higher hopes for clam at one point, so maybe that's why I hate it but I feel at best it's a casino token, and I'm also pissed about what happened with clams, then it got delisted and it was just all downhill from there.  So many other great tokens and altcoins that clams are just getting buried and forgotten about.  So my anger stems from its failure.  It was supposed to be like $100 per coin! :|  

I have to admit though, I was reluctant to trust the exchange.  "Freebitcoins.com/xchange" doesn't seem legit at first impression.  Like a faucet trying to go mt gox lol (not trying to say anything bad about you here).  So yeah, I was able to at least deposit, make a trade and withdraw with zero problems and I didn't get robbed so that's a plus.  

Grats on the clam volume though, like I said I didn't realize you were a newer exchange and hope you exceed poloniex and bittrex in trade volume on day cause i don't like either one of them.  You're a ghost town.  Bittrex and poloniex are absolute shit.  Cesspools.  So you already got'em beat even with low traffic.  

The prices for some of the coins I checked out are off by a lot though.  Some asks are double of what bittrex and coinmarketcap.com are listing so I hope it somehow balances out so people are more inclined to trade on your site.  Would be hard these days to run a proper exchange without that KYC crap, as much as I hate it, but I don't know much about it.  That and DEx is taking a big leap forward. Big risk you're taking and I do wish you luck and success, and again, I am still thankful I was able to trade out my clams.  Im sorry to say it but I have given up on this coin, never had enough to stake and too scared to buy it lol

I'm not too worried about a public explorer.  I got clams from the initial launch in my LTC/BTC/Doge wallets.  I know that it's a working, functioning cryptocurrency and there's still a lot more to stake but I'll never be able to and the raffle system doesnt motivate me
StYl3z

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:39:08 PM

is there a possibility of letting clamd run as service? systemctl tells me fail Sad
IMZ Noo Account

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:27:11 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2021, 11:53:41 PM by IMZ Noo Account

Disclaimer: I am quite new to Freebitcoins

One: the withdrawal fee? I see 0.0002 at this moment. The Litecoin withdrawal fee is 12 cents.

Two: the exchange is run by long-time libertarians, which counts strongly with me and my outfit.

Three: it was explained frankly to me, when 42-coin was listed, that the exchange is in development. It is up to us to increase volume.

Four: having a faucet is a fine thing. They are now rare. And for a community committed to helping folks learn to trade, being able to direct them to a bit of free coin really does ease the way.

Five: the 'triple barrel' of exchange/faucet/swap is niiiiice! Yes, no argument, it needs massively larger volume to make it work. But the infrastructure awaits.

Six: a personal thing: my poor ol' eyes really appreciate the 'sparse' layout of the exchange.

Seven: Clams itself:

I'm a long-time community dev, so I feel confident to comment. It is so very often the case that those-who-contribute-the-least have the harshest criticisms of inadequate development. For example, if Your Fave Coin is listed on Xchange but it's prices are crazy high/low, then the thing to do is get on there every day, and close that gap! Make Your Fave Coin available to the world at good prices.

Finally: I'd drool on my bib with enthusiasm if I were community-devving on a coin whose dev team can set up and run an exchange!

The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013
BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn  Peercoin: PFuPgov1ZWoqtmtdET8nS5rij3KHVuZZHC
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 03:08:50 AM

We have a working CLAM block explorer going again... thank fuck!

The link to the new CLAM explorer is: https://freebitcoins.com/explorer/

IMZ Noo Account

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:41:24 AM

IndiaMikeZulu and The Apprentice -- and maybe now another guy -- are all happily trading Clam.

We noted that it was one coin that did not drop in price the other day, when Bitcoin spiked.

cyberjunk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 02:12:52 PM

Hey there. Coinomi delisted Clamcoins a few months ago. Now I have problem to migrate the coins to the official The Clam Client wallet as I cant create an importable .dat file. I need help and am searching for information about Clam network. The documentation I found is poor help. How to proceed? Is there any future for Clamcoin project?
TrYko

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 03:01:34 AM

1 question will Clams leave yobit.net? if n when will the wallet return?
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 11:10:10 AM
Merited by BayAreaCoins (1)

Now I have problem to migrate the coins to the official The Clam Client wallet
The standard fallback method is just import your privkeys to the CLAMS client.

Cheers

Graham
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 11:10:44 AM

1 question will Clams leave yobit.net? if n when will the wallet return?
Only Yobit can answer these questions.

Cheers

Graham
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: