Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:32:52 AM

LOL. Who's the liar now? And using numerals at that? I don't believe it! Anyays let me try to spruce this up for you.

Deserving's got everything to do with it ... fortunately for you. Honest one you? To think otherwise would just be funny...

Oh and please let me remind everyone of the "great things" you have "done for this coin", ok? Like the price of the coin being below 5 SATs before you did any of those "great things". (proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591666.msg6887339#msg6887339 that Barrabas is a liar.) Because you know that the "great things" and the "hard you've worked" is completely material as it produces amazing results, don't you agree?
I have this figure in my mind, < 5 SATs when you showed up, I have to be right, don't I? Unless you consider the 50+ SAT above that a bid "deserving" improvement, of course...

We have here a big misunderstanding. Huge one. I am counting since the big change in objectives took place. That was a mere few months ago, when the NEW set of developers came out? Up until them I was endorsing PINK all the way, without reserves. You were in PINK before that? So sorry, I never noticed you. And PINK was just another fork coin with no extra features nor need for them and doing, up to that point, quite well.

AFTER that point, you became noticeable (to me). As did the others (except Cayce that I had known to be the main dev from the revamping). So, to me, the "great things" that you and the others have "done for this coin" are just features that are not needed nor desirable in any way and that, as the price clearly reflects, bring nothing to the value of the coin. You know, the anon, the poker, the lottery... all that crap that you and the others brought and that are "great things" only FOR YOU and that you hope to sell using the window of the PINK platform which you have converted into a joke in crypto, from the serious, respected, clean project that it was.

So, if in fact you were along since the very beginning of the revamp, you don't deserve ANY credit because, technically, nothing had been done before the others arrived. And, AFTER the others arrive, the scenario is a total change in direction that has brought NOTHING but shame to the coin -or the coin's value-, and perhaps a few (different) coins to you and the other on the side.

I believe that more clearly reflect the developments here?

LOL. Dude. Go back to the beginning. The anon is the feature that brought Pinkcoin from 10-15 SATs you can go back to the first 10 pages of this thread and find all the info and proof you need for that. In fact, let me provide you with a link to the original Pinkcoin thread before the revamp to show you that the lottery was also already in discussion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591666.msg6808177#msg6808177

The coin was relaunched by Sumgye. The thread and designs were done Sony, and the rest was Tranz and I. Cayce, is the marketing/face of Pinkcoin and not the main dev, never has been for that fact. WE HAVE ALL BEEN A TEAM SINCE BEFORE THE REVAMP.

I can feel your whole universe coming crushing down on you right now.

Except that you are li... that your memory doesn't serve you well. As I have proven that long before the anon or any of that the price -at which you yourself bought, was quite above the 6 SAT you li--- failed in memory before and li--- fail in memory now. You yourself bought -and was very grateful to the ones that sold to you- much higher than you pretend it was.

Sorry but it is from the horse's (your) mouth. You cannot change that...

Edit to add: The "main dev" is generally a term to define the "face" of any coin in crypto, when not a community manager. Cayce was by far the "active dev" of pink in twitter and here, holder of 10% of all the coins and, since the coin did not have ANY features then (not anon, no poker, no nothing, just a copyu/paste job), there was no other development needed than the wallet and the marketing/promotion.

It you and Tranzium (who I know was making his living elsewhere in crypto, or trying to), were part of the team, you were grossly forgotten by the "face" of the revamped coin in his acknowledgements. Quite an oversight, I'd say...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:01:02 AM

LOL. Who's the liar now? And using numerals at that? I don't believe it! Anyays let me try to spruce this up for you.

Deserving's got everything to do with it ... fortunately for you. Honest one you? To think otherwise would just be funny...

Oh and please let me remind everyone of the "great things" you have "done for this coin", ok? Like the price of the coin being below 5 SATs before you did any of those "great things". (proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591666.msg6887339#msg6887339 that Barrabas is a liar.) Because you know that the "great things" and the "hard you've worked" is completely material as it produces amazing results, don't you agree?
I have this figure in my mind, < 5 SATs when you showed up, I have to be right, don't I? Unless you consider the 50+ SAT above that a bid "deserving" improvement, of course...

We have here a big misunderstanding. Huge one. I am counting since the big change in objectives took place. That was a mere few months ago, when the NEW set of developers came out? Up until them I was endorsing PINK all the way, without reserves. You were in PINK before that? So sorry, I never noticed you. And PINK was just another fork coin with no extra features nor need for them and doing, up to that point, quite well.

AFTER that point, you became noticeable (to me). As did the others (except Cayce that I had known to be the main dev from the revamping). So, to me, the "great things" that you and the others have "done for this coin" are just features that are not needed nor desirable in any way and that, as the price clearly reflects, bring nothing to the value of the coin. You know, the anon, the poker, the lottery... all that crap that you and the others brought and that are "great things" only FOR YOU and that you hope to sell using the window of the PINK platform which you have converted into a joke in crypto, from the serious, respected, clean project that it was.

So, if in fact you were along since the very beginning of the revamp, you don't deserve ANY credit because, technically, nothing had been done before the others arrived. And, AFTER the others arrive, the scenario is a total change in direction that has brought NOTHING but shame to the coin -or the coin's value-, and perhaps a few (different) coins to you and the other on the side.

LOL. Dude. Go back to the beginning. The anon is the feature that brought Pinkcoin from 10-15 SATs you can go back to the first 10 pages of this thread and find all the info and proof you need for that. In fact, let me provide you with a link to the original Pinkcoin thread before the revamp to show you that the lottery was also already in discussion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591666.msg6808177#msg6808177

The coin was relaunched by Sumgye. The thread and designs were done Sony, and the rest was Tranz and I. Cayce, is the marketing/face of Pinkcoin and not the main dev, never has been for that fact. WE HAVE ALL BEEN A TEAM SINCE BEFORE THE REVAMP.

Except that you are li... that your memory doesn't serve you well. As I have proven that long before the anon or any of that the price -at which you yourself bought, was quite above the 6 SAT you li--- failed in memory before and li--- fail in memory now. You yourself bought -and was very grateful to the ones that sold to you- much higher than you pretend it was.

Edit to add: The "main dev" is generally a term to define the "face" of any coin in crypto, when not a community manager. Cayce was by far the "active dev" of pink in twitter and here, holder of 10% of all the coins and, since the coin did not have ANY features then (not anon, no poker, no nothing, just a copyu/paste job), there was no other development needed than the wallet and the marketing/promotion.

It you and Tranzium (who I know was making his living elsewhere in crypto, or trying to), were part of the team, you were grossly forgotten by the "face" of the revamped coin in his acknowledgements. Quite an oversight, I'd say...

Proven, by picking and choosing which links you share? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591666.msg6754615#msg6754615 This was my first purchase, which was around 6 SATs, you can see in a later post, that I was upset that one of my orders at 3 SATs did not get hit. So all you have proven to me, is that you use relevant information to back your beliefs, and ignore the truth.

We were not forgotten, in fact, at that point, we were part of the team. But why would we get, or expect credit for a wallet that Sumgye made, and designs that Sony made. Our developments were in discussion and progress, not yet complete.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:22:01 AM

Proven, by picking and choosing which links you share? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591666.msg6754615#msg6754615 This was my first purchase, which was around 6 SATs, you can see in a later post, that I was upset that one of my orders at 3 SATs did not get hit. So all you have proven to me, is that you use relevant information to back your beliefs, and ignore the truth.

We were not forgotten, in fact, at that point, we were part of the team. But why would we get, or expect credit for a wallet that Sumgye made, and designs that Sony made. Our developments were in discussion and progress, not yet complete.

So when you and Tranzium brought SOMETHING to PINK, it's price was already much, much, MUCH higher (like 10 times higher?) that the 6 SAT the you originally li-- er failed in memory, is that the right description of facts? Because I can prove it...

And wait. did you just take us to a DIFFERENT pink coin thread with your link? Not THE REVAMPED pinkcoin thread? You cannot be serious!!!!Oh, you are...
Let me put it to you in plain words that you can understand: You have not done anything for PINK, Pink has done for you, providing you with a window to sell software, a window the community has been not aware of until recently when Boxxa exposed it publicly. Since you and Tranzium's features, whatever you want to call them, were brought online, the price of the coin, as of today, is BELOW what it was then. So your HOBBY has, in fact, cost pINK, not brought anything to PINK.

Clear now?

And that's not to make any mention that all those "features" have re-direct PINK away from it original pathway, as the FRIST CHARITY COIN and the CLEAN COIN, the GOOD BOYS coin. THOSE are your contributions. Still think the "deserving" applies?
fayoling

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:32:19 AM

So when you and Tranzium brought SOMETHING to PINK, it's price was already much, much, MUCH higher (like 10 times higher?) that the 6 SAT the you originally li-- er failed in memory, is that the right description of facts? Because I can prove it...

And wait. did you just take us to a DIFFERENT pink coin thread with your link? Not THE REVAMPED pinkcoin thread? You cannot be serious!!!!Oh, you are...
Let me put it to you in plain words that you can understand: You have not done anything for PINK, Pink has done for you, providing you with a window to sell software, a window the community has been not aware of until recently when Boxxa exposed it publicly. Since you and Tranzium's features, whatever you want to call them, were brought online, the price of the coin, as of today, is BELOW what it was then. So your HOBBY has, in fact, cost pINK, not brought anything to PINK.

Clear now?

And that's not to make any mention that all those "features" have re-direct PINK away from it original pathway, as the FRIST CHARITY COIN and the CLEAN COIN, the GOOD BOYS coin. THOSE are your contributions. Still think the "deserving" applies?

Yup, you can go back to the beginning of this thread, and see that when the anon was released, the price was much, much lower than your mentioned 60 SATs. I believe it was around 15-20 at the time of the anon release.

Yeah, that other thread, the original Pinkcoin thread, where I first met the team and bought at around 6 SATs BEFORE the revamp. Serious, yes I am...

Very clear.

Oh, and those features are responsible for the majority of the raised charity funds. Is that clear now?

And you can go through the thread to find that people were made well aware of the lottery bot going to other coins, well before Boxxa said anything.

So it seems my hobby has not only allowed you to make money from Pinkcoin, but it has also raised a great amount for charity.

You sir, are an ungrateful train wreck, and the #1 cause for all price declines in Pinkcoin.
Let me put it in plain words that you can understand: You have not done anything for PINK.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:47:47 AM

Clear now?

Yup, you can go back to the beginning of this thread, and see that when the anon was released, the price was much, much lower than your mentioned 60 SATs. I believe it was around 15-20 at the time of the anon release.

Yeah, that other thread, the original Pinkcoin thread, where I first met the team and bought at around 6 SATs BEFORE the revamp. Serious, yes I am...

Very clear.

Oh, and those features are responsible for the majority of the raised charity funds. Is that clear now?

And you can go through the thread to find that people were made well aware of the lottery bot going to other coins, well before Boxxa said anything.

So it seems my hobby has not only allowed you to make money from Pinkcoin, but it has also raised a great amount for charity.

You sir, are an ungrateful train wreck, and the #1 cause for all price declines in Pinkcoin.
Let me put it in plain words that you can understand: You have not done anything for PINK.

Not that it is any credit -you have made it into an embarrassment, actually- but I placed Pink Coin in THE WALL OF HONOR, only coin there so far. THEN quite deservedly. That was before anon. That was before poker. And that was when charity was a HUGE feature in this coin's plans and roadmap.

Now, this train wreck has not raised any charity funds in 6 weeks -and before that a minimal amount- and is looking ONLY as a gambling site and a window to advertise and sell software created for PINK by VOLUNTEERS. Oh, and of late, a promotion, supporting, escrowing and endorsing of the SEED debacle too.

The sad thing is that you are serious. The good thing is that no one else, fortunately, takes it seriously anywhere anymore.

Oh and, as a trader in modest amounts, I make -and lose- money all the time. In train wrecks like this as well as in many others, none of which I am grateful or ungrateful for since any gains or any losses are due to my decisions, not yours, peregrine as they might be.

Edit to add: And you are giving me quite undeserved credit, of course. Your deluded mind actually seriously believe that I have any influence whatsoever in the price of the coin, which only a very, seriously disturbed individual can possible even conceive.  Seriously.

fayoling

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:55:53 AM

Clear now?

Very clear.

Not that it is any credit -you have made it into an embarrassment, actually- but I placed Pink Coin in THE WALL OF HONOR, only coin there so far. THEN quite deservedly. That was before anon. That was before poker. And that was when charity was a HUGE feature in this coin's plans and roadmap.

Now, this train wreck has not raised any charity funds in 6 weeks -and before that a minimal amount- and is looking ONLY as a gambling site and a window to advertise and sell software created for PINK by VOLUNTEERS. Oh, and of late, a promotion, supporting, escrowing and endorsing of the SEED debacle too.

The sad thing is that you are serious. The good thing is that no one else, fortunately, takes it seriously anywhere anymore.

Oh and, as a trader in modest amounts, I make -and lose- money all the time. In train wrecks like this as well as in many others, none of which I am grateful or ungrateful for since any gains or any losses are due to my decisions, not yours, peregrine as they might be.

Actually, we have raised some funds in the last 6 weeks, thanks to poker, and the lottery bot. But they are useless tools, so we don't need to count that. I look forward to you looking back, shaking your head and wondering how you could've been so blind and rude to one of the team members that lead to Pinkcoin curing cancer. Good day to you sir.

As of this point in time I will be ignoring the infamous Barabbas. Though I swore I would never do it, because I have told so many, that I do believe there to be some good in you. Unfortunately, you will never open that door and for that reason, I actually kind of feel bad for you.

I also believe that this will be a good opportunity for Pinkcoin to create a moderated thread so it can properly focus on its charity, and avoid all the negativity create by FUDsters looking to get cheap Pink for their own personal gains. It makes sense to me.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:59:29 AM

Clear now?

Very clear.

Actually, we have raised some funds in the last 6 weeks, thanks to poker, and the lottery bot. But they are useless tools, so we don't need to count that. I look forward to you looking back, shaking your head and wondering how you could've been so blind and rude to one of the team members that lead to Pinkcoin curing cancer. Good day to you sir.

As of this point in time I will be ignoring the infamous Barabbas. Though I swore I would never do it, because I have told so many, that I do believe there to be some good in you. Unfortunately, you will never open that door and for that reason, I actually kind of feel bad for you.

I also believe that this will be a good opportunity for Pinkcoin to create a moderated thread so it can properly focus on its charity, and avoid all the negativity create by FUDsters looking to get cheap Pink for their own personal gains. It makes sense to me.

If any significant contribution would be ever made, all this embarrassment would have been worthwhile. Unfortunately I have no reasons to be optimistic at all.

Have a good day you too and, please, spare me the BS. Not too much to ask, I believe.
shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:07:30 PM

If anyone has any questions on how to acquire the shares, using the NXT platform and will be done as the dividend payment please contact me.
Thank you

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:17:47 PM

Hello Pink Smiley

Pink kicks ass! I have owned it since its inception but just left it on Polo and just transferred to wallet this morning. Nice wallet BTW.

Question:
When I unlock wallet the "for staking only" box is not checked and does not allow me to check it Sad Am I missing something?

Thanks

This was a known issue, but I believe it was fixed in the latest version. What version are you running and where did you download it? we may not have updated a link somewhere.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Hi
i'm running 2.0.0.0 & not sure if I DL here or site.

Oh, Barabbas & Fayoling...get a room. Enough already, you two sound like 12 yr olds.

Barabbas, if your out then GTFO. Fayoling, rise above it Smiley
fayoling

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:48:27 PM

Hello Pink Smiley

Pink kicks ass! I have owned it since its inception but just left it on Polo and just transferred to wallet this morning. Nice wallet BTW.

Question:
When I unlock wallet the "for staking only" box is not checked and does not allow me to check it Sad Am I missing something?

Thanks

This was a known issue, but I believe it was fixed in the latest version. What version are you running and where did you download it? we may not have updated a link somewhere.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Hi
i'm running 2.0.0.0 & not sure if I DL here or site.

Oh, Barabbas & Fayoling...get a room. Enough already, you two sound like 12 yr olds.

Barabbas, if your out then GTFO. Fayoling, rise above it Smiley

I had a moment of weakness early in the morning unable to sleep last night Sad He is no ignored to never fall into his trap again. It was like a drunk night, fun while I was drunk, not so fun when you wake up to the mess lol.

Your wallet is the version that needed the staking box fixed. The latest version is 2.0.0.1 and you can get it here : http://crypto.pink/wallet/

I do see that the OP has the wrong version, so I will get Sony to update that ASAP.

Let me know if it all goes well. And again apologies for having to read the marital dispute last night. lol

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:26:24 PM

"Wonderful" idea... almost as wonderful as sponsor, support, promote and escrow thw SEED debacle. Now our devs are requesting funds to create basically a buy bwall... something that has been done already -to terrible results, by the way- by almost any established coin from BC to Naut and a bunch of others in between. The coin that was supposed to be CLEAN, not only has become the gambling coin, the window to sell software, an escrow-promotional service but now it will try to manipulate the markets facilitating, in fact, a wall into which the dumpers can dump. The Black Hand at BC invented this and used to great benefit... of The Black Hand, or course. Naut has is, to no effect whatsoever. And here we go, sex months behind but never too late to create a escapa way in case things turn really sour... as it would seem they are turning of late.

I'm sure the "pink soldiers" or whatever will  respond quite favorably... all seven of them.

Please do us and yourself a favour, just leave us alone if you don't mind, since you really are a big pain in the ass for the team and its community members you should just leave this floor!
I have been reading your posts since the first day, you had some points in the beginning when you posted in this thread, but now you are just so damn ridiculous and don't even bring anything than pointless replies this thread.

So please, leave us ALONE and go somewhere else!

regards Anoxy

We appreciate this Anoxy, but it will do nothing except get our now negative thread another bump. Maybe we can start rewording each of his posts in a positive manner. That'd be both a serious task, and fun Cheesy

To the annoying one: May I remind you of the ever useful "ignore" feature? I for one would appreciate it.
Annoying one? Shit barabass, you never learn. I told you since the first day, behave and write like an adult and WE (team and community members) may think from a different perspective. But until then, yeah sure I will be annoying against you as much as you are annoying against me Smiley Cheers!

regards Anoxy

CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:17:35 AM

Yes fully down with a moderated thread I hear a lot of altcoins are switching to coinblab. Even when you ignore this pathetic loser people keep quoting his delusional nonsense. He is the only reason this coin is in the tank right now by spreading lies and misinformation. For all those old investors in Pinkcoin and the new ones that have witnessed a month of constant verbal diarrhea you probably agree that it is about time to move to a moderated thread. This should have been our best month so far to date for raising funds for the NBCF. But troll found a Boxxa post and they decided to wage a blood feud in our pinkcoin thread. This in no way reflects that the team is not open and transparent and looking to solve issues or listen to great ideas they are committed to that. And just incase you believed some of the nonsense that troll has been spreading here and on every thread he can find.

PINKCOIN HAS IN RECENT HISTORY

-added many features to the popular @Pinkcoinlottery
-formation of a millionaires club
-partnership with SYNC for added millionaire benefits
-added to coingecko coingorilla venturecapitalist information sites on crypto
-added a poker platform

THINGS BEING WORKED ON

-profit sharing program with bitcoinshop
-consideration for supernet program
-exchange.pink wallet.pink
-releasing the alpha version of poker which will accept bitcoin

There is obviously more that has been done and more that is in the works

If you are a pinkcoin supporter use what is built for you. Help us raise awareness on twitter for the NBCF with @Pinkcoinlottery the best bot in town.

fayoling

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:22:16 AM

Yes fully down with a moderated thread I hear a lot of altcoins are switching to coinblab. Even when you ignore this pathetic loser people keep quoting his delusional nonsense. He is the only reason this coin is in the tank right now by spreading lies and misinformation. For all those old investors in Pinkcoin and the new ones that have witnessed a month of constant verbal diarrhea you probably agree that it is about time to move to a moderated thread. This should have been our best month so far to date for raising funds for the NBCF. But troll found a Boxxa post and they decided to wage a blood feud in our pinkcoin thread. This in no way reflects that the team is not open and transparent and looking to solve issues or listen to great ideas they are committed to that. And just incase you believed some of the nonsense that troll has been spreading here and on every thread he can find.

PINKCOIN HAS IN RECENT HISTORY

-added many features to the popular @Pinkcoinlottery
-formation of a millionaires club
-partnership with SYNC for added millionaire benefits
-added to coingecko coingorilla venturecapitalist information sites on crypto
-added a poker platform

THINGS BEING WORKED ON

-profit sharing program with bitcoinshop
-consideration for supernet program
-exchange.pink wallet.pink
-releasing the alpha version of poker which will accept bitcoin

There is obviously more that has been done and more that is in the works

If you are a pinkcoin supporter use what is built for you. Help us raise awareness on twitter for the NBCF with @Pinkcoinlottery the best bot in town.

+1

Thank you

Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:25:08 PM

Link to millionaire club or something ? Can't find anything.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

fayoling

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:21:14 PM

Link to millionaire club or something ? Can't find anything.

http://crypto.pink/millionaire/
There are links to the SYNC partnership and millionaires program. (2,000,000 and 4,000,000)
As for our personal program, I am not sure this months rewards have been posted anywhere yet. (1,000,000)

Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:08:21 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. What is the reward for 1M ? the pdf only shows for 2M and 4M.

Regards,

Flam

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

fayoling

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:30:27 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. What is the reward for 1M ? the pdf only shows for 2M and 4M.

Regards,

Flam

I am not too sure this months prizes have been put together yet, I will get CountOfMonteCrypto to fill us all in.

untick

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:32:10 AM

so guys, cant launch my 2.0.0.1 wallet on my win xp, help me plz:

Error:
http://imgur.com/mCI5RoD

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:33:19 AM

The damage caused by supporting, sponsoring and promoting the SEED debacle by this dev team has had grave repercussions. They'll be graver now that they have made of the entire pink project a joke.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:02:53 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 03:52:51 AM by SpockSkywalker

2000 years ago...

Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers and the people, and said to them, "You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him. Neither has Herod, for he sent him back to us; as you can see, he has done nothing to deserve death. Therefore, I will release him."

With one voice they cried out, "Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!" (Barabbas had been thrown into prison for an insurrection in the city, and for murder.)

Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"

For the third time Pilate spoke to them: "Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will release him."

But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that Jesus be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. So Pilate decided to grant their demand. He released  Barabbas , the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.
(Luke 23:13-25)

I think we all know how the rest of this story goes...

Perhaps we should draw a life long lesson from this passage...

It may not be wise to heed the word of someone possessing a character and psychology that would name themselves after a Murderer.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                                             Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: