Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:28:11 AM

Is there any way to get HYPER from the Star game other than achievements?

Not at this time no, what would you suggest?

I would suggest that from each planet we own we get hyper once a month.Or you can make an exchange value with credits or other resources.I know you can came up with great ideas,admin as you are making a wonderful job on Dragon Knight 2.0.
I`m sure that if you introduce some new ways to earn HYPER in HyperWars,more players will join it.

The credits and resources for HYPER wouldn't be financially feasible due to the ability to literally gain more than a quintillion credits daily and the ability to gain billions of resources in a short period of time. If a player were to build and protect 100 planets at once they could easily create an environment that could ruin the game for others by just focusing on building a self-playing empire to withdraw HYPER.

On Dragon Knight this is possible as players have to work hard for their resources and levels from level 1 on up and the only thing that generates easy stuff is collecting taxes off of your land. Even with this though players have to pay for more land or fight other players to take it and it isn't too easy to do that so the gold collected is by default earned in one form or another.

I considered doing quests for Hyper Wars similar to the ones I have added to Dragon Knight but I ruled that out after I thought about it and saw that it wouldn't work. Sectors given for a particular quest could easily be occupied by a large player who could just set up defenses and kill anyone who visits it for the quest. I had even thought of making the quest sector into a Federation owned sector which would mean players couldn't build or attack there but that wouldn't stop them from just camping out on either side of the quest sector. The real space jumping would also make it where players could finish quests without any effort as they could just jump to each sector required.

The monthly rewards for planets is possible and I will look into adding it soon as well as more achievements to earn more HYPER.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:48:48 PM

- Anyone can now cloudstake HYPER with no need to download and sync the wallet thanks to GorillaStake! Check it out at http://gorillastake.com They also have a new cryptocurrency exchange platform coming soon that will also offer HYPER trading.

Is that the webwallet with staking functionality or is another one to come?
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:07:57 PM

I would suggest that from each planet we own we get hyper once a month.Or you can make an exchange value with credits or other resources.I know you can came up with great ideas,admin as you are making a wonderful job on Dragon Knight 2.0.
I`m sure that if you introduce some new ways to earn HYPER in HyperWars,more players will join it.

The credits and resources for HYPER wouldn't be financially feasible due to the ability to literally gain more than a quintillion credits daily and the ability to gain billions of resources in a short period of time. If a player were to build and protect 100 planets at once they could easily create an environment that could ruin the game for others by just focusing on building a self-playing empire to withdraw HYPER.

On Dragon Knight this is possible as players have to work hard for their resources and levels from level 1 on up and the only thing that generates easy stuff is collecting taxes off of your land. Even with this though players have to pay for more land or fight other players to take it and it isn't too easy to do that so the gold collected is by default earned in one form or another.

I considered doing quests for Hyper Wars similar to the ones I have added to Dragon Knight but I ruled that out after I thought about it and saw that it wouldn't work. Sectors given for a particular quest could easily be occupied by a large player who could just set up defenses and kill anyone who visits it for the quest. I had even thought of making the quest sector into a Federation owned sector which would mean players couldn't build or attack there but that wouldn't stop them from just camping out on either side of the quest sector. The real space jumping would also make it where players could finish quests without any effort as they could just jump to each sector required.

The monthly rewards for planets is possible and I will look into adding it soon as well as more achievements to earn more HYPER.

Howabout making HYPER a currency in the game? It IS HYPER's use to be used as an in-game currency so why not right?

An "Exchange" port that shows a ledger for assets in-game, and at the same time maybe you could get fees from it. Charge HYPER for
making Teams, and allow payment with credits AND HYPER to upgrade ships, add a HYPER only shop, Team wars and just like in Dragon Knight,
lose 10% of HYPER when the team loses

Those are some ideas..

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:43:50 PM

Im getting an error on the HYPER wallet saying the checkpoint is too old or wait for blockchain to download.

Any suggestions ?
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:02:57 PM

Hey everyone the Checkpoint message is something built into the code because HYPER is almost a year old! Your wallet will function normally and the network is 100% fine nothing to worry about at all.

Bump
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:41:48 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm wanting to redo or at least update the Hyper overview video to celebrate the 1st birthday of HYPER. I won't be able to get on this project until June so I thought it would be nice to get some nice ideas about the TOP TEN features of this coin. I'm wanting to record my father's voice because his voice is epic to say the least.

My goal is to get something done by the 2nd week in June.

Would anyone on here like to help me with a script for this and help me organize a Top Ten list?

If you aren't familiar with the work I did about 6 months ago here is a sample.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjd9meIcggcbk_ihK1ZZ8rLCsgnflsFXb

Thanks Hyper!

That sounds great.

Whenever I try to explain hyper to people the main 3 things I mention are:

1) You can get it for playing games. (As HYPERFuture's post shows, there are soooo many games to choose from)

2) You can buy things with it. Though there may not be much right now as far as what you can buy, that will increase, and of course you could trade it for Bitcoin which is more widely used. (But this is where I get into why it's better to keep it as HYPER, staking.)

3) Once you have it, you can stake it. The more HYPER you have in your wallet, the more HYPER you get from staking, like interest in a bank (an explanation for people who don't know anything about cryptocurrencies with terms they understand)

If you exclude price volatility between all cryptos, it's always better to keep it in a staking crypto, so you'll have more in the future. 
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1895

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 07:20:10 PM

Hi all!
HYPER wallet 1.5.3.1. Today I issued such message: "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers". What does it mean and how to correct? (blockchain is correcn and actualy)

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 07:26:24 PM

Howabout making HYPER a currency in the game? It IS HYPER's use to be used as an in-game currency so why not right?

An "Exchange" port that shows a ledger for assets in-game, and at the same time maybe you could get fees from it. Charge HYPER for
making Teams, and allow payment with credits AND HYPER to upgrade ships, add a HYPER only shop, Team wars and just like in Dragon Knight,
lose 10% of HYPER when the team loses

Those are some ideas..

A HYPER exchange with other in-game resources would be amazing. HYPERwars could take a fee from every transaction so CryptoDatabase can earn some HYPER that way. I know CryptoDatabase is quite busy but if he could make these changes I would definitely send him some HYPER from my personal funds to show my appreciation.

Hi all!
HYPER wallet 1.5.3.1. Today I issued such message: "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers". What does it mean and how to correct? (blockchain is correcn and actualy)

Hey everyone the Checkpoint message is something built into the code because HYPER is almost a year old! Your wallet will function normally and the network is 100% fine nothing to worry about at all.

Bump

Double bump Smiley It is just a message built into the code because HYPER is almost a year old. Will get it fixed in the next wallet update. The network is 100% totally fine!

Hello everyone,

I'm wanting to redo or at least update the Hyper overview video to celebrate the 1st birthday of HYPER. I won't be able to get on this project until June so I thought it would be nice to get some nice ideas about the TOP TEN features of this coin. I'm wanting to record my father's voice because his voice is epic to say the least.

Would anyone on here like to help me with a script for this and help me organize a Top Ten list?

Thanks Hyper!

That sounds great.

1) You can get it for playing games. (As HYPERFuture's post shows, there are soooo many games to choose from)

2) You can buy things with it. Though there may not be much right now as far as what you can buy, that will increase, and of course you could trade it for Bitcoin which is more widely used. (But this is where I get into why it's better to keep it as HYPER, staking.)

3) Once you have it, you can stake it. The more HYPER you have in your wallet, the more HYPER you get from staking, like interest in a bank (an explanation for people who don't know anything about cryptocurrencies with terms they understand)

If you exclude price volatility between all cryptos, it's always better to keep it in a staking crypto, so you'll have more in the future. 

This is fantastic!  I'll be sure to include these points.  Thanks~!

Great points MMH thanks for your thoughts on HYPER!

Can't wait to see the video JT! I will send you a HYPER tip when it is done.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:38:42 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 02:25:08 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

A HYPER exchange with other in-game resources would be amazing. HYPERwars could take a fee from every transaction so CryptoDatabase can earn some HYPER that way. I know CryptoDatabase is quite busy but if he could make these changes I would definitely send him some HYPER from my personal funds to show my appreciation.

Hi all!

Bump

Double bump Smiley It is just a message built into the code because HYPER is almost a year old. Will get it fixed in the next wallet update. The network is 100% totally fine!

Hello everyone,

Thanks Hyper!

That sounds great.

This is fantastic!  I'll be sure to include these points.  Thanks~!

Great points MMH thanks for your thoughts on HYPER!

Can't wait to see the video JT! I will send you a HYPER tip when it is done.

No problem.

Also, I signed up on the Hyper Twitch channel and got a balance today, but the HYPERbanker Chat Bot seems to be missing now.

(Edit: the bot is back now)
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:48:40 AM

@CryptoDatabase

On Dragon Knight, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it seems like it. I have 818 acres of land and it doesn't seem to be paying off any gold at all. I finally decided to take a break from work on CoC and see how much I gold it had made me so I could upgrade my players equipment and still had under 1k.. oh well.. guess I can get it the old fashioned way the next time I take a couple hours break.  Also if your interested in it and have room for another coin, I'd like to see if I could get Coin2 on there as well, pm me about that please if you are interested so we can discuss how much I need to supply you with.

World without fiats!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:50:25 AM

@CryptoDatabase

On Dragon Knight, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it seems like it. I have 818 acres of land and it doesn't seem to be paying off any gold at all. I finally decided to take a break from work on CoC and see how much I gold it had made me so I could upgrade my players equipment and still had under 1k.. oh well.. guess I can get it the old fashioned way the next time I take a couple hours break.  Also if your interested in it and have room for another coin, I'd like to see if I could get Coin2 on there as well, pm me about that please if you are interested so we can discuss how much I need to supply you with.

You have to go to your land, then collect taxes. Then go back into the tax system again and withdraw it.

Also note that while it pays x per hour, it will NOT stack. i.e. if you get 10g per hour and you wait 3 hours, you still just get that 10g when you collect.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:54:40 AM

@CryptoDatabase

You have to go to your land, then collect taxes. Then go back into the tax system again and withdraw it.

Also note that while it pays x per hour, it will NOT stack. i.e. if you get 10g per hour and you wait 3 hours, you still just get that 10g when you collect.

Well that kinda sucks for me then.. i dont really have time to watch it hourly.

World without fiats!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 07:05:28 AM

@CryptoDatabase

On Dragon Knight, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it seems like it. I have 818 acres of land and it doesn't seem to be paying off any gold at all. I finally decided to take a break from work on CoC and see how much I gold it had made me so I could upgrade my players equipment and still had under 1k.. oh well.. guess I can get it the old fashioned way the next time I take a couple hours break.  Also if your interested in it and have room for another coin, I'd like to see if I could get Coin2 on there as well, pm me about that please if you are interested so we can discuss how much I need to supply you with.

Ranlo is correct on the tax function.

I can add Coin2 to the game but it may be a couple of weeks before I can do so. My internet company recently removed our unlimited internet status and put a cap on it at 250 gb/month. Right now I am losing over $50 a month with keeping 8 wallets synced daily but once our new internet provider gets us set up this will no longer be a problem.

The amount you want to supply is up to you.
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:14:07 AM

- Anyone can now cloudstake HYPER with no need to download and sync the wallet thanks to GorillaStake! Check it out at http://gorillastake.com They also have a new cryptocurrency exchange platform coming soon that will also offer HYPER trading.

Is that the webwallet with staking functionality or is another one to come?

Bump.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:18:38 AM

@CryptoDatabase

On Dragon Knight, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it seems like it. I have 818 acres of land and it doesn't seem to be paying off any gold at all. I finally decided to take a break from work on CoC and see how much I gold it had made me so I could upgrade my players equipment and still had under 1k.. oh well.. guess I can get it the old fashioned way the next time I take a couple hours break.  Also if your interested in it and have room for another coin, I'd like to see if I could get Coin2 on there as well, pm me about that please if you are interested so we can discuss how much I need to supply you with.

I can add Coin2 to the game but it may be a couple of weeks before I can do so. My internet company recently removed our unlimited internet status and put a cap on it at 250 gb/month. Right now I am losing over $50 a month with keeping 8 wallets synced daily but once our new internet provider gets us set up this will no longer be a problem.

Alright, get me an address to send some C2 to you then and I'll send you 25k to start off with

World without fiats!
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:20:37 AM

Nice to see lots going on in the HYPER world!  Grin

I haven't got too much to tell you about the development of Troll Song atm, but when I have news, it should be pretty big news....  Cool

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:26:11 AM

@CryptoDatabase

Alright, get me an address to send some C2 to you then and I'll send you 25k to start off with

Ok, I'll send you a pm when our new internet is set up. I'll go ahead and download the wallet and let it sync for the first time though.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1407

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:59:44 PM

@CryptoDatabase

Ok, I'll send you a pm when our new internet is set up. I'll go ahead and download the wallet and let it sync for the first time though.

Dont know how much is a good starting point but if 25k isnt enough I can fund some coin2 as well.  Let me know

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
0bert

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:11:34 PM

Hey guys, it seems that i have a little(?) problem with my wallet.

I have this warning message: "Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."

Do i need to reload the whole chain or can i fix this easy?
(repairwallet didn't helped)

Thanks for your help!
Greets 0bert
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:14:32 PM

Bump

Bump
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: