Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:45:56 PM

Hello players of Dragon Knight,

The withdrawal system in game has been completely redesigned. Here are the changes that were made.

1. Players can now set/remove their addresses for each coin.
2. Players can now view their pending/paid coins via their profile.
3. Some other minor changes.

If you have previously withdrew coins then your withdrawal profile is already set up. If you haven't withdrawn any coins yet then you will have to follow the message displayed for you when you go to the withdraw page.

Setup for your withdrawal account is instant and just takes a click of your mouse to complete. After your account is set up you can then set your coin addresses as well as exchange your DP for the currency of your choice.

I have done all the quests, visited all towns and must say really great work, still addictive after everything...i guess there should be some things available to buy with hyper within game...whats that i dont know...and there should be a limit like 50 turns per standard account, maybe even per 24 hours...anything extra we should buy it...that would make a game even more attractive and challenging and lasting...the game deserve that...will play more..
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:06:28 PM

The withdrawal system in game has been completely redesigned. Here are the changes that were made.

If you have previously withdrew coins then your withdrawal profile is already set up. If you haven't withdrawn any coins yet then you will have to follow the message displayed for you when you go to the withdraw page.

Setup for your withdrawal account is instant and just takes a click of your mouse to complete. After your account is set up you can then set your coin addresses as well as exchange your DP for the currency of your choice.

I have done all the quests, visited all towns and must say really great work, still addictive after everything...i guess there should be some things available to buy with hyper within game...whats that i dont know...and there should be a limit like 50 turns per standard account, maybe even per 24 hours...anything extra we should buy it...that would make a game even more attractive and challenging and lasting...the game deserve that...will play more..

I have visited all the towns and done all the quests, and yes, it is still addictive, I keep shooting for being the top player for now, racking up more points as I go about it. I figured out, since starting, I've gotten enough dragon points for about 91 HYPER total.

I don't know about limiting people in the beginning for turns, because you don't want the newer people to be put off too soon. But more things to buy would probably be beneficial. Maybe better pets or accessories (that would either stack with or replace what you have) for dragon points or purchase with HYPER only. Or special quests that only those with VIP or VIP+ get to do.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:42:10 PM

The thing with turns is I have to balance it on the line between too slow and too easy to keep players interested.

Once I get the api for the online hyper wallet figured out I can add in new ways to use it in game, but it will be a while for that though.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 01:49:07 AM

The second update of the day has seen the following changes to the in-game upgrade system.

1. VIP players can now get 3 turns per minute with a cap of 150 turns.
2. VIP price has been increased to 20,000 DP for future players. Those that already have VIP will automatically receive these bonuses.
3. VIP+ prices have been adjusted slightly to get closer to the standard price mark.
4. ULT upgrade has now been added.

ULT Upgrade bonuses

(ULT) Tag
HYPER Crown in memberlist and top 10 rankings
1000 Dragon Points and 10,000 gold daily
6 turns/min
300 max turns
Ads removed
7 item slots
5,000 Dragon Point bonus on upgrade
4x the normal Dragon Points for defeating bosses and monsters.

If you are already VIP+ you can upgrade to ULT for the price of ULT minus what you paid for VIP+. For example if you paid 68 HYPER for VIP+ you would then only have to send 112 HYPER for the upgrade instead of 180.

The next update will be pretty expansive, keep an eye out for it ;]
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:09:37 AM

wow this coin looks great

Yes, the Future is NOW!

The HYPERfuture is now Smiley

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:43:37 PM

wow this coin looks great

Yes, the Future is NOW!

The HYPERfuture is now Smiley

Even better Smiley
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:56:05 PM

The second update of the day has seen the following changes to the in-game upgrade system.

2. VIP price has been increased to 20,000 DP for future players. Those that already have VIP will automatically receive these bonuses.
3. VIP+ prices have been adjusted slightly to get closer to the standard price mark.

ULT Upgrade bonuses

(ULT) Tag
6 turns/min
300 max turns
Ads removed
7 item slots

If you are already VIP+ you can upgrade to ULT for the price of ULT minus what you paid for VIP+. For example if you paid 68 HYPER for VIP+ you would then only have to send 112 HYPER for the upgrade instead of 180.

Aaaaaaa, new bigger map, new monsters...great work..
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 07:09:36 PM

ULT Upgrade bonuses

(ULT) Tag
6 turns/min
300 max turns
Ads removed
7 item slots

Thanks, map isn't finished yet though as I have to realign the town images to their actual location. The new map and monsters are just a small taste of the next update. Lots of new stuff to be added still.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:23:00 PM

ULT Upgrade bonuses

(ULT) Tag
6 turns/min
300 max turns
Ads removed
7 item slots

I know. I wanted to try to get some more "first kills" last night after the update, but they're too strong for me right now. I have to get on and try to beef up to handle them. Wink
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:44:51 AM

Some more updates have been made to Dragon Knight, here are the changes.

1. Map has been expanded from 300x300 to 500x500
2. Tons of new monsters have been added
3. Cost of maps have been increased
4. Mails that have been read will automatically check themselves for deletion, unread mails are unaffected
5. A new town, Spiritpeak, has been added. You can purchase it's map in your local map shop
6. A new town quest has been added for the new town
7. New equipment has been added for the new town
8. A new pet has been added for the new town
9. Other minor tweaks and repairs
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:13:41 AM

4. Mails that have been read will automatically check themselves for deletion, unread mails are unaffected
5. A new town, Spiritpeak, has been added. You can purchase it's map in your local map shop

Do ALL regular mobs give 2 DP and all bosses give 4 DP, or do they increase at higher levels or something? Is there like a chart that helps understand rewards per mob bracket (gold, items, DP)?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:21:34 AM

Do ALL regular mobs give 2 DP and all bosses give 4 DP, or do they increase at higher levels or something? Is there like a chart that helps understand rewards per mob bracket (gold, items, DP)?

In the help section, there's a page for monsters. You can see the max gold and experience, etc. from them. The experience is normal experience, so if a monster gives 5,000 experience max, and you have 50% exp boost clothes, you can get more than that.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:58:12 AM

In the help section, there's a page for monsters. You can see the max gold and experience, etc. from them. The experience is normal experience, so if a monster gives 5,000 experience max, and you have 50% exp boost clothes, you can get more than that.

There's a reason why I specifically added items/DP to the list, Tongue. Neither of which show up in the "Monsters Help" page.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
doremi

Activity: 654

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:23:25 AM

ULT Upgrade bonuses

(ULT) Tag
6 turns/min
300 max turns
Ads removed
7 item slots

i will only buy ULT if the game has a totally restart
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:53:02 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 04:19:25 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

There's a reason why I specifically added items/DP to the list, Tongue. Neither of which show up in the "Monsters Help" page.

Well I believe you're correct. It's 2 DP per any monster, and 4 DP for any boss.

I think, (I'm sure CryptoDB will reply here with certainty - of course you could always send him a note to make sure he saw it) that this is it:

With the lifte-time VIP (which you can purchase with Dragon Points you've collected by playing the game): I think it's 3 DP per monsters, and 6 DP per boss. (This, I'm the least certain of, but I thought I got a boost when I purchased it back when I started playing)

(EDIT: I was wrong about the regular VIP service ^^^ CryptoDatabase says there's no bonus for Dragon Points with it. )

VIP+ service: 6 DP per any monster, 12 DP per boss

ULT service: 8 DP per any monster, 16 DP per boss (This one I know for certain because I just tested it)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 04:17:32 PM

All monsters will give the same amount of DP unless you have upgraded your account. However, as you increase your level the monsters will slightly adjust with you and have more health, attack, and defense as well as giving out higher experience and gold.

The VIP/ULT bonuses are displayed in the VIP/ULT menu option

Regular - 2 DP/monster 4 DP/boss
VIP - No bonuses, same as regular
VIP+ - 6 DP/monster 12 DP/boss
ULT - 8 DP/monster 16 DP/boss

The items/drops spoiler in the help section will show you what level range the monsters have to be to drop each particular item. (Drops are at bottom of that link, equipment at top)

Why would the game need to be restarted? It would not be very wise for me to reset over 300 players so that one would buy an upgrade.
doremi

Activity: 654

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:54:44 PM

All monsters will give the same amount of DP unless you have upgraded your account. However, as you increase your level the monsters will slightly adjust with you and have more health, attack, and defense as well as giving out higher experience and gold.

The items/drops spoiler in the help section will show you what level range the monsters have to be to drop each particular item. (Drops are at bottom of that link, equipment at top)

Why would the game need to be restarted? It would not be very wise for me to reset over 300 players so that one would buy an upgrade.

well..i won't tell you why bc you haven`t pay consultant fee to me Smiley..just kidding..however..let take it as a suggestion from a gamer with more than 20 years experience in many famous  game...and beleive it or not...i think most of the players will agree on having a restart:)...still not beleive......> make a voting pool Smiley
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:06:05 PM

well..i won't tell you why bc you haven`t pay consultant fee to me Smiley..just kidding..however..let take it as a suggestion from a gamer with more than 20 years experience in many famous  game...and beleive it or not...i think most of the players will agree on having a restart:)...still not beleive......> make a voting pool Smiley

From a business stand point it isn't wise of me to do this. Those that have paid for bonuses will be highly upset, literally half of my player base would leave, and my reputation for the game would be strongly hurt. After all, why play a game when the developer will just delete your hard work?

I have worked as a boss in the gaming giant Yaowan Entertainment Network Technology Co who netted close to $21 million last year alone. Part of my job responsibility was monitoring the players, seeing what they wished for and offering suggestions based on this. I managed a team of 13 individuals hand picked by me for years who's responsibility ranged from making sure players followed the rules and offering basic customer support for in-game issues. Through my experience with this I have learned quite a bit about what it takes to run a successful online game, what not to do, and what would be good to do.

You would have to provide me with a solid reason for why you want the game reset for me to consider it as a possibility in the future.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:55:54 PM

well..i won't tell you why bc you haven`t pay consultant fee to me Smiley..just kidding..however..let take it as a suggestion from a gamer with more than 20 years experience in many famous  game...and beleive it or not...i think most of the players will agree on having a restart:)...still not beleive......> make a voting pool Smiley

From a business stand point it isn't wise of me to do this. Those that have paid for bonuses will be highly upset, literally half of my player base would leave, and my reputation for the game would be strongly hurt. After all, why play a game when the developer will just delete your hard work?

I have worked as a boss in the gaming giant Yaowan Entertainment Network Technology Co who netted close to $21 million last year alone. Part of my job responsibility was monitoring the players, seeing what they wished for and offering suggestions based on this. I managed a team of 13 individuals hand picked by me for years who's responsibility ranged from making sure players followed the rules and offering basic customer support for in-game issues. Through my experience with this I have learned quite a bit about what it takes to run a successful online game, what not to do, and what would be good to do.

You would have to provide me with a solid reason for why you want the game reset for me to consider it as a possibility in the future.

Yeah, I'm not seeing why he says his 20+ years of experience in gaming shows that a wipe is needed. I've been playing various games for the same time period and have NEVER seen a game wipe. Not once. The only exception being beta/alpha tests (which are obvious since people are handed free items/exp/etc. to test).

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:25:48 PM

well..i won't tell you why bc you haven`t pay consultant fee to me Smiley..just kidding..however..let take it as a suggestion from a gamer with more than 20 years experience in many famous  game...and beleive it or not...i think most of the players will agree on having a restart:)...still not beleive......> make a voting pool Smiley

Yeah, I'm not seeing why he says his 20+ years of experience in gaming shows that a wipe is needed. I've been playing various games for the same time period and have NEVER seen a game wipe. Not once. The only exception being beta/alpha tests (which are obvious since people are handed free items/exp/etc. to test).

Correct, I did a game reset for Dragon Knight when it came out of beta as the players stats were significantly different than the live players would have.
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: