Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:35:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:52:11 PM

Hey friends, I need your help. I'm going to start streaming on twitch. I hope you all can go there and view and follow my stream. I will be playing games, doing art, and working on game development. In the beginning its important for a new streamer to get as many follows and views. Come check me out. This weekend I will be doing some test streaming at different times. Also if you come to the stream you will earn crabcakes, and in the future you will be able to use those to enter giveaways. Come create an account on twitch, and hang out in the stream offline or online and you can earn crabcakes. The official in game currency for Coin Quest: Dark Stakes coming in 2016. Also there are Coin2 and Hyper Bots in the channel as well. Not sure how those work yet.  

http://www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto

Cool thank you for letting us know. I know it is really hard to get started on Twitch (i dont stream myself but i like watch a few games there from time to time). Ill try and come have a look what you are doing if i get some free time Smiley
P.S HYPER bot could be cool, i think it gives HYPER based on time spent on channel.
djhomeschool

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

Hey friends, I need your help. I'm going to start streaming on twitch. I hope you all can go there and view and follow my stream. I will be playing games, doing art, and working on game development. In the beginning its important for a new streamer to get as many follows and views. Come check me out. This weekend I will be doing some test streaming at different times. Also if you come to the stream you will earn crabcakes, and in the future you will be able to use those to enter giveaways. Come create an account on twitch, and hang out in the stream offline or online and you can earn crabcakes. The official in game currency for Coin Quest: Dark Stakes coming in 2016. Also there are Coin2 and Hyper Bots in the channel as well. Not sure how those work yet.  

Cool thank you for letting us know. I know it is really hard to get started on Twitch (i dont stream myself but i like watch a few games there from time to time). Ill try and come have a look what you are doing if i get some free time Smiley
P.S HYPER bot could be cool, i think it gives HYPER based on time spent on channel.

I have some experience with the Hyper Tipbot, I may be able to help.
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:02:12 PM

Can crabcakes be withdrawn, and how are they earned exactly? Like every x period of time automatically or?

As of now the crabcakes are just for the stream. yet when Coin Quest: Dark Stakes goes into alpha release they can be transfferd, and can be used in game, 

you get a 10 crabcake gift for entering the stream for the first time, then 1 per minute when live, and 1 every 6 minutes offline when you stay in chat. I will be doing giveaways soon, not sure what yet. 
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:03:47 PM

I have some experience with the Hyper Tipbot, I may be able to help.

Ahh cool, thanks. I got it setup there a few months ago when I was doing some streaming.
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:04:25 PM

Thank you Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:10:13 PM

Can crabcakes be withdrawn, and how are they earned exactly? Like every x period of time automatically or?

As of now the crabcakes are just for the stream. yet when Coin Quest: Dark Stakes goes into alpha release they can be transfferd, and can be used in game, 

you get a 10 crabcake gift for entering the stream for the first time, then 1 per minute when live, and 1 every 6 minutes offline when you stay in chat. I will be doing giveaways soon, not sure what yet. 

Ohhh, cool. How do we see the balance? Like I idled ~10m or so but saw nothing in chat.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:13:10 PM

Ohhh, cool. How do we see the balance? Like I idled ~10m or so but saw nothing in chat.

type !bal for crabcakes

and type !hyperbalance and !coin2balance for those , they work it seems.  Smiley so you can earn 3 ways. and also you can  withdraw, deposit and donate to the hyper and coin2 bots.  you can type !hyperhelp for commands. or !coin2help
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 11:19:38 AM

If anyone here is new see all the HYPER supported game servers at: http://hypercrypto.com/

Read the goals and strategy document at: http://hypercrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/HYPER-Goals-and-VIsion-Official1.pdf

There is also a HYPER web wallet at Cash N Carry: https://cashncarry.info/user/hyperwebwallet

Follow the twitch channel and get free HYPER: http://www.twitch.tv/hypercrypto

Big PR campaign coming soon

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 01:48:04 PM

Thanks for the update!  Smiley

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
suatdu

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:57:43 PM

im always getting  Error:Transaction creation failed. error.  wallet stakes nicely recive coins but can not send to my bittrex adress
deleted all content of roaming/hyper folder synced from bootstap files.. tryed on mac and pc no chance getting same error both two side please help me
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:53:13 PM

im always getting  Error:Transaction creation failed. error.  wallet stakes nicely recive coins but can not send to my bittrex adress
deleted all content of roaming/hyper folder synced from bootstap files.. tryed on mac and pc no chance getting same error both two side please help me

I looked up the error, and would suggest first, clicking on the "Wallet" pulldown, and then clicking on repair wallet and let it do that.

Do you do a lot of tiny transactions?

This following quote was for Bitcoin, and may be something to keep in mind.

The most common cause of this kind of failure I've seen in the past is when a wallet is contaminated by zillions of very small inputs and ends up selecting so many the the resulting txn is >100KB, which it refuses to issue.

Litecoin carries a patch the sets a minimum value for inputs to be considered in coin selection.
suatdu

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:11:00 AM

I looked up the error, and would suggest first, clicking on the "Wallet" pulldown, and then clicking on repair wallet and let it do that.

Do you do a lot of tiny transactions?

This following quote was for Bitcoin, and may be something to keep in mind.

The most common cause of this kind of failure I've seen in the past is when a wallet is contaminated by zillions of very small inputs and ends up selecting so many the the resulting txn is >100KB, which it refuses to issue.

Litecoin carries a patch the sets a minimum value for inputs to be considered in coin selection.
Solved Smiley repairing wallet did not help.. tiny transactions come from staking I dont have any transactions under 2k. I decrased transaction value 10k to 3k... under 3k and it worked I could transfer coins in 6 transaction. but I think we have a big wallet problem waiting to be solved. Thanks for your interest 
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:34:50 AM

Price? WTF happened?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:55:33 PM

Price? WTF happened?

Price has been dropping massively over the last few days. That is strange because Bitcoin's price is going to the moon as well as other alt coins. I guess it is just an opportunity to buy more HYPER.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 04:23:15 PM

Hey JT, did I miss a message from you somewhere?

I thought I remembered somewhere back in the beginnings of time that HYPER's value was mainly linked to USD, which would stand to reason if BTC's USD value increased, HYPER's value relative to BTC would fall.  Don't quote me on that though, it's just something in the depths of my dodgy memory.

HYPER could do with a bigger presence and more games that use it for in-game currency, but it seems that development has been slow - and as a dev I can certainly sympathise with that, if you're trying to do it in your spare time it seems to take forever to get anywhere.

I do remember HyperFuture talking about a "Hyper Federation" of members trying to proactively grow the community and HYPER's visibility, but nothing seemed to come of this?

Anyway I'm continuing to stake mine as it's the first cryptocurrency I ever owned and I like the concept.  My time is very limited but if there is some way I can help make HYPER great(er) I would be up for it.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
djhomeschool

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:46:18 PM

Just for the record, I had some liquidity in BTC sitting around today and felt investy, so I upped my position in HYPER. Smiley Cuz I like it.
cryptoskibum

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:08:37 PM

Market is tough to watch right now.  Some are going back to BTC for good reason...if they are traders.  But I'm not convinced the fall of HYPER is due to the rise of BTC. I could be wrong.

I'm not switching to BTC for obvious reasons because I really like what HYPER stands for...but it's hard to swallow multiple 50% declines.  Naturally a 100% rise in BTC value over the last couple of months is going to cause people to trade out.  Volatility is everywhere in Alts, so don't invest more than you are willing to lose.   Proud Holder here.  Hang tight.  BTC will swing. It's going to retest the upper $200's again...and my guess alts benefit to some degree with that. It makes experimenting easier when you are bagholding BTC waiting on the price.  HYPER has been a great swing coin for traders to go to when the BTC drops again. But now...well...what's the attraction?  Speculation?  This coin has a small but dedicated group of folks.  We can ratchet this tighter and get more projects going.

I'm not too worried long term. But what does concern me is main developer has mentioned if he will be off for long periods of time he will assign someone to take care of things my one thing is this:  What does that look like?  Who is it? ...I'd really like to do more for this coin.  . It would be VERY beneficial for the coin if the devs would post their pics on the website and put an active face to it.  It's a lot of damn work for one person to handle and investments are needed to make this coin attractive to LOL, SMITE, and other games. I'm not technical enough of a person to know what to do but I can certainly sell things and promote and trust in a business or idea is helped when the developers are known as people and not avatars.  I'd be willing to put my picture and contact info as the main developer for "somewhat interesting promo videos" but I don't that's gonna happen.

I don't understand the anonymity of it all. I'd love to roundtable a Google hangout so we can do some planning and get this moving.  Everyone on here could chime in and discuss things. Run this coin like a business and the ecosystem will flourish. Right now on Bittrex there isn't even 2 BTC on the buy side.  That means this coin could dump even harder.  No buy support whatsoever.  And then like magic...HYPERfuture makes a post and everything rockets back to the 20's.  I know he's a busy dude. But the dev anonymity might be the key in getting this back. 

I've tried to reach out to Justin Giefer and David Seaman. They's made videos together and Justin is named as a developer.  Are you on here Justin?  You seem like a nice guy. We should chat sometime on Google and find a role for some folks to fill.

I dunno...just rambling here...

I love the folks on here.  Just chill. 

You make some great points here and agree with just about everything you said here.

You mentioned David Seaman and I know he was always a big pusher of HYPER. If you subscribe to his newsletter (which I do), the latest issue he barely mentioned HYPER at all, speaking a great deal about Ethereum, which is now his #2 coin, no longer HYPER. If you read it, he goes into why he likes Ethereum, but doesn't speak ill of HYPER, at all. I don't know how much pull David has in the crypto community, but in the HYPER community,there does seem to be a bit of a "Seaman effect" when he deletes his Twitter account for a week or does or doesn't talk about HYPER. I don't see that as a good thing having one person being able to move the market. HYPER needs more evangelists.

I'm very long on HYPER, but I would like to see more communication and marketing on social media and across the web. If people don't know about it, they can't want it. For other longs, we have the ability to make this thing great and valuable in long run.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

Who s actually behind Hyper? Who s the dev team?

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:19:05 PM

Look on the bright side....20,000 satoshi price point on Bittrex is only 7.5 BTC away.  It just doesn't take much to move the market up or down with small liquidity.  There really isn't a ton of HYPER for sale below 20,000 as far as I can see...heck..one whale could gobble up a ton of cheap HYPER on good news alone.

Im rather certain also that as soon as the PR campaigns come out the price will move up once again. The coin has been really stable for a long time and i have a feeling it will just get better.
If the price is low, keep on staking. If the price is at top, sell and wait for a re-entry.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:57:50 AM

Once more I ask, is there a live and identifiable dev behind this project?

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: