Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
LegendaryGamer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:11:16 PM

Yes, he's gone missing before AND come back, so if he does
come back with a new wallet it would be HUGE for Hyper, and
the price would go way up... That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

As for the RAM problem, I just run the wallet once every
week or two, while i'm sleeping.  The coins will stake overnight.
Then i join the staked coins back together with coin control, and
close the wallet.  Using blocks of about 1000 coins is good i think.

Thanks for the tips and hopefully he does come back, I'd hate to see a good coin like this and community go to waste Undecided
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:06:02 PM

Guys hyper is not dead its just taking a break. It had a lot of hype around the fight and is taking a breather. I dont think the dev gets paid to do this work so he needs breaks too and obviously must have some other job to feed himself and his family.

So dont give up on hyper or any of the game coins, Youth are the future and youth play a lot of games and are much more welcoming to try a new game or tech or coin

I am buying and hording all the gaming coins as of a little while ago and I think it will pay off soon but right now of all the gaming coins so far I like jewels the best because it has real world uses as soon as it launches.

He was constantly being paid via staking from the fairly large premine. Before he disappeared he had over 400k HYPER and at the time the price was around 20k satoshies staking 20k+ per month. The previous time he disappeared was when it was 40k satoshies and it dumped then too.

Right now 400k HYPER is roughly $4,000. First disappearance it was worth $92,000, second time it was $46,000.

This will be the first time I come out in public and say it but I believe he dumped what he could of his large pile, came back and tried to get the price higher to do it again and when he couldn't he dumped the rest down to 2k satoshies and is either waiting for the price to go back up or he is out completely.

A takeover is most definitely needed for both HYPER and GP to help the coin progress. The issue is whether or not the premine still exists and I have no idea which address they are in.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:20:48 PM

Guys hyper is not dead its just taking a break. It had a lot of hype around the fight and is taking a breather. I dont think the dev gets paid to do this work so he needs breaks too and obviously must have some other job to feed himself and his family.

So dont give up on hyper or any of the game coins, Youth are the future and youth play a lot of games and are much more welcoming to try a new game or tech or coin

I am buying and hording all the gaming coins as of a little while ago and I think it will pay off soon but right now of all the gaming coins so far I like jewels the best because it has real world uses as soon as it launches.

He was constantly being paid via staking from the fairly large premine. Before he disappeared he had over 400k HYPER and at the time the price was around 20k satoshies staking 20k+ per month. The previous time he disappeared was when it was 40k satoshies and it dumped then too.

Right now 400k HYPER is roughly $4,000. First disappearance it was worth $92,000, second time it was $46,000.

This will be the first time I come out in public and say it but I believe he dumped what he could of his large pile, came back and tried to get the price higher to do it again and when he couldn't he dumped the rest down to 2k satoshies and is either waiting for the price to go back up or he is out completely.

A takeover is most definitely needed for both HYPER and GP to help the coin progress. The issue is whether or not the premine still exists and I have no idea which address they are in.

This is the wallet he had the premine funds in: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/wallet.dws?25030.htm

It's down to 224k. Also, I agree with your assessment. I had actually talked privately with another member about my suspicions months ago, as there were funds being moved from that wallet at the same time that coins were being dumped in batches on Bittrex. We hoped for the best and wrote it off as him paying out bounties and the people getting them just dumping them right away. Now I'm really not so sure anymore.

I've backed this project a long time. I've gone out of my way to help it be successful. I currently hold over 60k HYPER and have even before the dumping, but didn't throw them on the market because I had hopes, volume was low, and i didn't want to destroy the coin by dropping them all. It sucks watching that value keep plummeting, and knowing that the person behind the coin is possibly the culprit for why it died.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
pablocality

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:40:12 PM

I too fear about the dev.   Anybody who disappears from a project like this for months and then reappears...  It is very odd.
I agree, and have said before that this project needs a takeover.

This project is not dead.  It has awareness, and it has a community of people who are involved.  I am not trying to falsely display Hyper.  The community is not the same as say a Litecoin or a Bitcoin community, but we are here just the same.  We all care about Hyper, we all like the idea of video game currencies. 

This project is not dead.  It is just in a temporary break.  The nature of cryptocurrency prevents projects like this from simply dying.  The users are still in control of a cryptocurrency.  We run the software, we run the coin.

Lets stick together.  Eventually a developer with some serious skills will come along and be ecstatic that a community exists here.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 04:44:18 PM

This is the wallet he had the premine funds in: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/wallet.dws?25030.htm

It's down to 224k. Also, I agree with your assessment. I had actually talked privately with another member about my suspicions months ago, as there were funds being moved from that wallet at the same time that coins were being dumped in batches on Bittrex. We hoped for the best and wrote it off as him paying out bounties and the people getting them just dumping them right away. Now I'm really not so sure anymore.

I've backed this project a long time. I've gone out of my way to help it be successful. I currently hold over 60k HYPER and have even before the dumping, but didn't throw them on the market because I had hopes, volume was low, and i didn't want to destroy the coin by dropping them all. It sucks watching that value keep plummeting, and knowing that the person behind the coin is possibly the culprit for why it died.

Ah yes, 224k is a hell of a lot lower than the 400k+ he had before, thanks for the link as it does help confirm my suspicions as well.

I've been supporting it for a while as well, ever since he contacted me and asked me to add it to DKV. Right now, basically, HYPER cannot advance until the threat of the rest of that premine being dumped is gone.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:58:19 PM

I played csgo for an hour and a half and I didn't even make enough to withdraw. I made 89 kills my kdr was 1.32 and 27% headshots. One hyper is less thank 2 k satoshi. I made like 800 satoshi in over an hour. What a waste. There is noone to play with either. Just bots. Oh well now I know. Is it even worth buying and staking Huh
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:59:58 PM

Ah yes, 224k is a hell of a lot lower than the 400k+ he had before, thanks for the link as it does help confirm my suspicions as well.

It still has 224k? I was given 100k for the servers, that would make 334k accounted for. 66k "missing"? What about the amounts given to others for games, promotion, and etc?

Nothing but entertaining FUD here.

The last time HF was around he attempted to delegate responsibilities to the community, he was in agreement with your statement months ago. People were paid to take on various duties. I wonder who those people are and what they are doing?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:26:44 AM

The last time HF was around he attempted to delegate responsibilities to the community, he was in agreement with your statement months ago. People were paid to take on various duties. I wonder who those people are and what they are doing?

Apparently not a lot. Reminds me of the Devcoin situation. Almost 40% of the coins are going to people who haven't done any of their jobs in over 12 months but due to mismanagement, they continue getting paid to do nothing.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ignatius

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:42:07 AM

Apparently not a lot. Reminds me of the Devcoin situation. Almost 40% of the coins are going to people who haven't done any of their jobs in over 12 months but due to mismanagement, they continue getting paid to do nothing.

There was a lot of activity before/during the UFC event, but virtually nothing since. I guess they cashed out?

I am one of the people who was given some of the 400k dev fund. I was given 100k to continue running the game servers at cashncarry.info. I have been in the process of scaling back the servers to match the declining exchange rate and dwindling funds. The west coast server is gone and the nuremberg server will soon follow.

Coinpayments.net stopped accepting HYPER. I contacted them and was told there was not enough volume so they removed HYPER. I find that odd when I send hundreds of dollars worth of HYPER through them by myself, but it is what it is.

I'm not sure which games are still up but afaik HYPER still has a handful of games going. Even in the absence of HF funds have been paid to people who agreed to integrate HYPER into their projects.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 04:43:35 PM

It still has 224k? I was given 100k for the servers, that would make 334k accounted for. 66k "missing"? What about the amounts given to others for games, promotion, and etc?

Considering he had over 500k when he first contacted me a year and half ago staking 20k per month that 100k he gave you is nothing. The 10k he gave me was nothing, the 2k he was paying MakingMoneyHoney is nothing. At the very least he was breaking even.

None of it adds up to his coins getting slimmer and slimmer when the price of HYPER crashed each time.

You can call it FUD all you want, it won't change the fact that it doesn't add up. The UFC fight was most likely a last ditch effort on his part, at the expense of Jeremiah, to unload the rest of his stash. When that failed he just hasn't attempted it again. Someone with that amount of stake in something doesn't just up and disappear for close to half a year without a reason or explanation.

The only reason I'm still supporting this coin and haven't pulled it from my game is it still has support from my players, same with GP. Right now DKV is the only thing providing this coin with a place to spend HYPER and earn it.

I'm really curious as to who has received funds from HF since he disappeared. Last time I talked with him he told me that he planned on adding a new member to the team to help with that but never did.

The old team,

HyperFuture - Creator
Me - Game management
MakingMoneyHoney - Support
Jeremiah - Social Media and outreach

Jeremiah is the only other one that I know is still around as he uses the HYPER twitter account to occasionally retweet some of my tweets.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:06:36 PM

Considering he had over 500k when he first contacted me a year and half ago staking 20k per month that 100k he gave you is nothing. The 10k he gave me was nothing, the 2k he was paying MakingMoneyHoney is nothing. At the very least he was breaking even.

None of it adds up to his coins getting slimmer and slimmer when the price of HYPER crashed each time.

You can call it FUD all you want, it won't change the fact that it doesn't add up. The UFC fight was most likely a last ditch effort on his part, at the expense of Jeremiah, to unload the rest of his stash. When that failed he just hasn't attempted it again. Someone with that amount of stake in something doesn't just up and disappear for close to half a year without a reason or explanation.

The only reason I'm still supporting this coin and haven't pulled it from my game is it still has support from my players, same with GP. Right now DKV is the only thing providing this coin with a place to spend HYPER and earn it.

I'm really curious as to who has received funds from HF since he disappeared. Last time I talked with him he told me that he planned on adding a new member to the team to help with that but never did.

The old team,

HyperFuture - Creator
Me - Game management

Jeremiah is the only other one that I know is still around as he uses the HYPER twitter account to occasionally retweet some of my tweets.

I was responsible for blog and facebook page
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:43:54 PM

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for doing that?

All I got outside of the initial coins was promises to send more that were never actually sent.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:13:40 PM

All I got outside of the initial coins was promises to send more that were never actually sent.

i got 2k at the beginning and that's all i have received. was suppose to receive 1k monthly(if i remember)
Ignatius

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:12:29 PM

The old team,

HyperFuture - Creator
Me - Game management

Prior to receiving the 100k months ago the majority of the 20k per month stake was used for the game servers and prizes. It seems odd that the "old team" "game manager" doesn't know that.

Cashncarry is still paying out HYPER and selling skins for HYPER.

If by "old team" you mean the people who were most recently hired after one of HF's many absences then yes.

The majority of your claims are inaccurate, I'll let you return to your witch hunt/supporting this coin.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:23:35 PM

Prior to receiving the 100k months ago the majority of the 20k per month stake was used for the game servers and prizes.

If by "old team" you mean the people who were most recently hired after one of HF's many absences then yes.

The majority of your claims are inaccurate, I'll let you return to your witch hunt.

The only new person I mentioned in my list of old team members is Jeremiah who was also hired by HF.

I checked CashNCarry before I made my last post and the only option I saw for anything in your store was via coinpayments which, by your own admission, doesn't accept HYPER anymore and the only option it would let me choose via your link was BTC, nothing else.

Purchase screen, HYPER not mentioned anywhere.
http://prntscr.com/cd3g0s

Checkout screen, again HYPER is nowhere to be seen.
http://prntscr.com/cd3gfl

So either you are full of shit or you need to make your website more efficient and actually list currencies you accept and a way for users to purchase via that currency.

Nobody has been hired after HF disappeared, every person I mentioned was hired by HF.

You either need to get your head out of your ass and stop talking about what you do not know or just keep your opinions to yourself. The latter is preferable.
Ignatius

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:32:04 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 10:45:40 PM by Ignatius

Prior to receiving the 100k months ago the majority of the 20k per month stake was used for the game servers and prizes.

The majority of your claims are inaccurate, I'll let you return to your witch hunt.

The only new person I mentioned in my list of old team members is Jeremiah who was also hired by HF.

I checked CashNCarry before I made my last post and the only option I saw for anything in your store was via coinpayments which, by your own admission, doesn't accept HYPER anymore and the only option it would let me choose via your link was BTC, nothing else.

So either you are full of shit or you need to make your website more efficient and actually list currencies you accept and a way for users to purchase via that currency.

Nobody has been hired after HF disappeared, every person I mentioned was hired by HF.

You either need to get your head out of your ass and stop talking about what you do not know or just keep your opinions to yourself. The latter is preferable.

You are awfully worked up little man.

Coinpayments.net stopped accepting HYPER as a payment method recently. I am forced to process transactions manually.

I never said anyone was hired after HF disappeared. MakingMoneyHoney and Jeremiah were hired after...oh I see the confusion. My apologies, what I was trying to convey was that MakingMoneyHoney and Jeremiah were hired recently upon HF's return after a long absence. They are some of the people hired to take care of HYPER in HFs absence. He told me he would be gone for a while and that is why he gave me the 100k rather than continuing to pay bills as they became due.

What is it you were promised and did not receive? Exactly how many pennies of HYPER are the cause of your tirade? Just wondering. I heard a story about a wizard who went ape shit over $5.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 11:16:50 PM

Coinpayments.net stopped accepting HYPER as a payment method recently. I am forced to process transactions manually.

I never said anyone was hired after HF disappeared. MakingMoneyHoney and Jeremiah were hired after...oh I see the confusion. My apologies, what I was trying to convey was that MakingMoneyHoney and Jeremiah were hired recently upon HF's return after a long absence. They are some of the people hired to take care of HYPER in HFs absence. He told me he would be gone for a while and that is why he gave me the 100k rather than continuing to pay bills as they became due.

What is it you were promised and did not receive? Exactly how many pennies of HYPER are the cause of your tirade? Just wondering. I heard a story about a wizard who went ape shit over $5.

Where can I find where to purchase something using HYPER on CashNCarry?

As for what I was promised and didn't receive that is irrelevant and not something I've mentioned at any point in wanting.  I have yet to complain about not getting anything as his sponsorship is not required for my game to continue nor has it ever been needed. My games other sponsors are still very much active and I talk with them frequently via voice, video, and text.

Price - 2k satoshies - When I joined HYPER
Price - 40k satoshies - Many new services had added HYPER to their websites or games
Price - 20k satoshies - HF disappeared right before it went down by half, was gone for a month
Price - 10k satoshies - HF reappears, promises many new things including updates to a game that I know he didn't have anyone working on as I was the one he had asked to do it and I ended up turning it down and he had nobody else. He then hired Jeremiah who got Jon Fitch to accept HYPER and advertise it in a championship fight.
Price - 2k satoshies - Shortly after the match and HF had disappeared and has yet to reappear.

According to that it should be obvious that this has been a pump and dump scheme by the person who owned tens of thousands of dollars in HYPER and now no longer does.
Ignatius

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:32:31 PM

Where can I find where to purchase something using HYPER on CashNCarry?

As for what I was promised and didn't receive that is irrelevant and not something I've mentioned at any point in wanting.  I have yet to complain about not getting anything as his sponsorship is not required for my game to continue nor has it ever been needed. My games other sponsors are still very much active and I talk with them frequently via voice, video, and text.

Price - 2k satoshies - When I joined HYPER
Price - 40k satoshies - Many new services had added HYPER to their websites or games
Price - 20k satoshies - HF disappeared right before it went down by half, was gone for a month
Price - 10k satoshies - HF reappears, promises many new things including updates to a game that I know he didn't have anyone working on as I was the one he had asked to do it and I ended up turning it down and he had nobody else. He then hired Jeremiah who got Jon Fitch to accept HYPER and advertise it in a championship fight.
Price - 2k satoshies - Shortly after the match and HF had disappeared and has yet to reappear.

According to that it should be obvious that this has been a pump and dump scheme by the person who owned tens of thousands of dollars in HYPER and now no longer does.

Since coinpayments.net removed HYPER without notice there is no place to click on the site and automatically buy with HYPER, users have been forced to contact support@cashncarry.info and setup a transaction manually. That is the only reason I became aware of coinpayments.net stopping support, a buyer contacted support@.

If what you were promised is irrelevant why did you bring it up? If you have yet to complain what was this?

If your view is an accurate representation then you missed prior times when his absence correlated to a price drop or possible dump. Plus the whole GP aspect.

The sad part is no matter how vitriolic we become it can not be as damaging to HYPER as the 5% POS Grin
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 12:15:21 AM

Since coinpayments.net removed HYPER without notice there is no place to click on the site and automatically buy with HYPER, users have been forced to contact support@cashncarry.info and setup a transaction manually. That is the only reason I became aware of coinpayments.net stopping support, a buyer contacted support@.

If what you were promised is irrelevant why did you bring it up? If you have yet to complain what was this?

If your view is an accurate representation then you missed prior times when his absence correlated to a price drop or possible dump. Plus the whole GP aspect.

The sad part is no matter how vitriolic we become it can not be as damaging to HYPER as the 5% POS Grin

My topics were in regard to the crashes of HYPER situated around the times HF disappeared and my suspicions of what happened each time, which I'm sure by now I have made as clear as possible my stance on that and it seems that I am not alone in that.

My post where I mentioned that he failed to follow through with his promise was intended as just that, the failure to follow through. My question to djnocide was so I could get a further idea on what he was sending out and where the coins went off to as I know it wasn't much.

I know that before the 2k initial price I listed that it was around 10k sats and 20k sats before that. I've been documenting cryptocurrencies for years now, longer than this coin has been around, and I've seen a lot.

Both instances that I did not mention followed the same process as the ones I did mention, it was before I joined HYPER so I didn't include it.

Whether or not there were more cases that fit this pattern before the 2 instances mentioned in this post I do not know.

For your CashNCarry website, I'd suggest adding in something to let people know that they are able to use HYPER to purchase stuff as otherwise the only way to know is by reading 3rd party websites such as this.

I still support the idea of HYPER, a gaming network that uses one currency is needed, right now this isn't the coin for that due to it's current wallet issues and missing developer who used to own a good portion of coins and was supposed to use those coins to further the project.

As for GP, I know for a fact that it's entire purpose was to be pumped and dumped, I have PM's from HF telling me to buy up as much as I could as the price was about to skyrocket up, which it did. I will not, and have not, take advantage of other people so blatantly and I did not listen to him.
Ignatius

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:42:00 AM

My topics were in regard to the crashes of HYPER situated around the times HF disappeared and my suspicions of what happened each time, which I'm sure by now I have made as clear as possible my stance on that and it seems that I am not alone in that.

My post where I mentioned that he failed to follow through with his promise was intended as just that, the failure to follow through. My question to djnocide was so I could get a further idea on what he was sending out and where the coins went off to as I know it wasn't much.

I know that before the 2k initial price I listed that it was around 10k sats and 20k sats before that. I've been documenting cryptocurrencies for years now, longer than this coin has been around, and I've seen a lot.

Both instances that I did not mention followed the same process as the ones I did mention, it was before I joined HYPER so I didn't include it.

Whether or not there were more cases that fit this pattern before the 2 instances mentioned in this post I do not know.

For your CashNCarry website, I'd suggest adding in something to let people know that they are able to use HYPER to purchase stuff as otherwise the only way to know is by reading 3rd party websites such as this.

I still support the idea of HYPER, a gaming network that uses one currency is needed, right now this isn't the coin for that due to it's current wallet issues and missing developer who used to own a good portion of coins and was supposed to use those coins to further the project.

As for GP, I know for a fact that it's entire purpose was to be pumped and dumped, I have PM's from HF telling me to buy up as much as I could as the price was about to skyrocket up, which it did. I will not, and have not, take advantage of other people so blatantly and I did not listen to him.

If you think HF did not implement his currency properly you should create your own currency. If you were promised something by HF that was not received you should open a scam report and provide proof, that applies to all members of this forum.

Why did you wait until months after HF has disappeared to voice your concerns?

Every few months a person shows up in this thread screaming loudly after HF ceases payments to them. It's extortion at best.

Which project has HF not used the dev funds to further? As of his last posts he was still handing out HYPER to anyone claiming they would help.

With "supporters" like you no coin needs an enemy.

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: