Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:18:48 PM

Hello. So I downloaded the SnapShot - which was extremely fast via Mega.nz - and followed the guide posted in kiklo's SnapShot topic. After that I opened up my HYPER-QT application and let it load. It took sometime and so I went IDLE. I came back about 30 minutes later with no HYPER-QT loading screen or wallet balance - just my desktop. I checked my Window dock and I see HYPER-QT icon. Like others application, I double click on it and wait for a minute or so but nothing come up.

I then opened up my task manager to see if HYPER is running. Indeed it is running and is using around 1GB of ram. I continue to wait for sometime and then I finally decided to close it since it is taking a lot of my ram usage.

What is the possible problem for this? I don't think it have sometime to do with the SnapShot but more of my computer problem. Anyone encounter this before? And what is the fix?

(I only have 2GB of ram - I am not kidding - , will it work? Maybe I shall try to download HYPER again when I have a more powerful computer lol.).

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 03:42:21 PM

Hello. So I downloaded the SnapShot - which was extremely fast via Mega.nz - and followed the guide posted in kiklo's SnapShot topic. After that I opened up my HYPER-QT application and let it load. It took sometime and so I went IDLE. I came back about 30 minutes later with no HYPER-QT loading screen or wallet balance - just my desktop. I checked my Window dock and I see HYPER-QT icon. Like others application, I double click on it and wait for a minute or so but nothing come up.

I then opened up my task manager to see if HYPER is running. Indeed it is running and is using around 1GB of ram. I continue to wait for sometime and then I finally decided to close it since it is taking a lot of my ram usage.

What is the possible problem for this? I don't think it have sometime to do with the SnapShot but more of my computer problem. Anyone encounter this before? And what is the fix?

(I only have 2GB of ram - I am not kidding - , will it work? Maybe I shall try to download HYPER again when I have a more powerful computer lol.).

The amount of ram you have is a likely cause of the problem. If you let it sit there for a while it should eventually show.

My computer that has my HYPER wallet has 4 GB of ram and it takes me at least an hour just for the wallet to pop up to start with. Once it is up it occasionally takes me several minutes just to focus the wallet and get it to pop back up again from the taskbar.
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:05:27 PM

The amount of ram you have is a likely cause of the problem. If you let it sit there for a while it should eventually show.

My computer that has my HYPER wallet has 4 GB of ram and it takes me at least an hour just for the wallet to pop up to start with. Once it is up it occasionally takes me several minutes just to focus the wallet and get it to pop back up again from the taskbar.

Thank you for your quick and informative reply. With 2GB ram, I think I will just wait until my Notebook (which have more storage and ram) got repaired before I download HYPER wallet again. I don't think I will be able to run HYPER QT on this computer since it is taking up half of my RAM - unless I run it overnight which I don't usually do.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 07:18:02 PM

Thank you for your quick and informative reply. With 2GB ram, I think I will just wait until my Notebook (which have more storage and ram) got repaired before I download HYPER wallet again. I don't think I will be able to run HYPER QT on this computer since it is taking up half of my RAM - unless I run it overnight which I don't usually do.

I only know about the RAM issue because I tried to install the wallet on an old Dell from 2000 that only has 1 GB of RAM. After 24 hours it still refused to open lol.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:32:24 AM

This seems like a decent coin someone tell me why I should invest now?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:30:32 AM

It's at what is hopefully the lowest value it'll be. Assuming a successful takeover... the sky is the limit and a boost in value is a very, very high possibility. But that is completely speculative.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:27:35 PM

Firstly, HYPER have been in the world of Altcoin since 2014. Which means that this coin have a rich history and large user base (sorry if I overuse my terms). The downfall of HYPER only started this year when the developer suddenly disappear without any reason. A community takeover will probably be happening (and is undergoing as far as I am aware) soon. So like ranlo say, you can buy HYPER at one of its lowest period. If a the community takeover is a success, your money may be doubled or even more.

With that being said, if you decide to join HYPER, do support the community by telling your friends about how awesome this gaming cryptocurrency is.

Zitdadast

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:34:58 AM

It's at what is hopefully the lowest value it'll be. Assuming a successful takeover... the sky is the limit and a boost in value is a very, very high possibility. But that is completely speculative.

Wait. Why does there need to be a takover? I think there's no one more prime for the job then the current dev who's been at this for years.
Is he sick or mia or why do we need a takeover in the first place.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:37:24 AM

Wait. Why does there need to be a takover? I think there's no one more prime for the job then the current dev who's been at this for years.

Dev has been MIA for many months now. Just disappeared one day and nobody has heard/seen anything sense (hence HYPER's current state).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:39:13 AM

Dev has been MIA for many months now. Just disappeared one day and nobody has heard/seen anything sense (hence HYPER's current state).

Yeah but he's been doing that for years. Give it a few months and he'll be back. Thats how hyper works dude.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:50:08 AM

Yeah but he's been doing that for years. Give it a few months and he'll be back. Thats how hyper works dude.

That is not how HYPER works and not how it will work once the takeover is complete either. 7 months is more than enough time for someone to get off their ass and post a comment or even just to take one second and log in.

HYPER's current price goes to show what happens when a coin doesn't have any new developments for 3/4 of a year, it isn't working.
Ombc

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:30:27 AM

Maybe we need to make an new coin but we need alot of time and people and maybe a better plan how we are going to do it
or hyperfuture needs to come back but we have not seen him for months maybe is he dead cause no one knows what is going on?

anyway i have some time that i could use to help working on a new project like hyper and i think if maybe some other people have time too and make a good idea
i think we really can build a hyper 2.0 but it takes so much time! Sad

Also the hyper team has alot of members in 2014 where are they? or have they left?

maybe we can contact the old developers and if we have everyone but not hyperfuture at the same place
then only hyperfuture is gone but the other people are still there

I hope the best for hyper Smiley i still see messages every day, week, so i think its still not dead but almost dead! Sad

CartGeezer

Activity: 272

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:11:11 PM

Kiklo does post on this thread so he may have added hyper chain to his snapshot service but not 100%
If not I could ask him to.
Snapshot is way way faster than bootstrap.

I always sync the Snapshots from Scratch, been running Hyper a few nights
as of right now it is up to Sept 3rd, 2016 so a snapshot should be ready in a few days, will post here when it is.

Cool

Bravo!

CURE DEM DMD GPL HBN HYPER KED POT TEK  THC -   I'm such a PoS
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:12:34 PM

That is not how HYPER works and not how it will work once the takeover is complete either. 7 months is more than enough time for someone to get off their ass and post a comment or even just to take one second and log in.

HYPER's current price goes to show what happens when a coin doesn't have any new developments for 3/4 of a year, it isn't working.

Correct me if im wrong but this has happened before correct? Maybe not for 7 months and I do agree with you. He could have found a few minutes to post an update but if he's busy working behind the scenes mayb e he's waiting for something concrete before posting. Anyway. I hope he comes back or if there is a takeover that when he comes back he'll be welcomed into the new team.
Is there anything I can do in the mean time to help out?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 05:30:05 PM

Correct me if im wrong but this has happened before correct? Maybe not for 7 months and I do agree with you. He could have found a few minutes to post an update but if he's busy working behind the scenes mayb e he's waiting for something concrete before posting. Anyway. I hope he comes back or if there is a takeover that when he comes back he'll be welcomed into the new team.
Is there anything I can do in the mean time to help out?

Yes, many times and each time he comes back when the price is really low, talks about news so the price rises, gives out a few thousand HYPER, then the price dumps and he disappears again and the cycle repeats itself. That's not something I want to see happen again.
cryptoskibum

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:49:16 PM

We've got the dreaded de-listing warning on Bittrex again.

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874."
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:46:35 AM

We've got the dreaded de-listing warning on Bittrex again.

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874."

This is a very big issues. It's so sad to see that Bittrex is giving us another delisting warning. I personally will purchase some more HYPER but not as big as 0.5 BTC in the coming days - probably around 0.01 or 0.02 BTC since that is all I can spare.

Could someone kindly hold onto my HYPER while I try to get the HYPER wallet? My computer is unable to start the HYPER wallet with only 2GB of ram. Feel free to use my coin for POS (though, not much) in the meantime.

HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:48:25 AM

There has been an accumulation bot running on HYPER for as long time now that has been pushing the price down. Thing is, its not a very good one.

If people want to keep selling at these prices, I will keep buying.
coinspeed

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 02:56:07 AM

hey guys, the coin has a $40k marketcap. If the dev is not around and the code is open source, just get yourselves organized and take it over. Just posting about this on twitter and everywhere else will double the price from here. Also, the block explorer is down, trex delisting is looming... I'm not invested, but those who are, save your investment!

nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:29:03 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HYPER

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: