Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:45:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:41:47 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 03:11:49 AM by CryptoDatabase

Okay so an update on the wallet, the guy I hired to do it, BarrySty1e, is constantly out of contact for days and in over a month has yet to provide a stable working wallet.

So, what I've done is hired someone else to finish what we originally wanted and messaged BarrySty1e and let him know to return the funds he has received within a week.

Now maybe we can get somewhere.

Another update on the new, new wallet...

I have been given a 4 day estimation from the new developers on an upgrade to BlackCoin PoS3 so hopefully this can finally be finished.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:16:55 AM

I've upgraded the code base for the HYPER info website, if you've visited it in the past you will need to clear your cache or it might display wrong.

https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:16:01 AM

Okay so an update on the wallet, the guy I hired to do it, BarrySty1e, is constantly out of contact for days and in over a month has yet to provide a stable working wallet.

So, what I've done is hired someone else to finish what we originally wanted and messaged BarrySty1e and let him know to return the funds he has received within a week.

Now maybe we can get somewhere.

Another update on the new, new wallet...

I have been given a 4 day estimation from the new developers on an upgrade to BlackCoin PoS3 so hopefully this can finally be finished.

Glad to hear that we are moving on, although BarrySty1e couldn't deliver what we wanted from him to do. As I said it already, i read some posts on Blackcoin thread and overall, users were satisfied with the all the work he had done with their coin but i guess people do change and past performance does not guarantee future results.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:34:47 AM

I've upgraded the code base for the HYPER info website, if you've visited it in the past you will need to clear your cache or it might display wrong.

It's working nicely, I like the fact you can personalize this site with choosing the theme from the upper right corner. I really wonder what psybits will put on the table, not that i am starting or trying to put any pressure on him to do so. And CryptoDatabase, maybe in the "Games" section, you can easily add "Snake" faucet game, because it's still supporting HYPER among other coins.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 05:51:54 AM

It's working nicely, I like the fact you can personalize this site with choosing the theme from the upper right corner. I really wonder what psybits will put on the table, not that i am starting or trying to put any pressure on him to do so. And CryptoDatabase, maybe in the "Games" section, you can easily add "Snake" faucet game, because it's still supporting HYPER among other coins.

I keep forgetting about Snake, it's been updated.

This update isn't related to the HYPER website thing, I'm just going through my database website code and upgrading it for the first time in 4 years. So far my new game is upgraded and the HYPER info site as well. Currently working on the main site getting it upgraded.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

glad to hear we are going straight to pos3 blackcoin lastest code base.

I can't believe so much support and conversation on this thread now. More active than when we had an exchange listing.

Good sign. Hyper is too good to let die. Let's revive it. Shame we don't have dev tax coded in but perhaps its is not essential.

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

anyone interested in buying hyper?
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

I am. How much do you have? Would need a few days to sync my wallet before I can buy it though.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

glad to hear we are going straight to pos3 blackcoin lastest code base.

I can't believe so much support and conversation on this thread now. More active than when we had an exchange listing.

Good sign. Hyper is too good to let die. Let's revive it. Shame we don't have dev tax coded in but perhaps its is not essential.
I dont know if i would call that a support, not yet, maybe there is just some fear among us that is forcing us to be more active, more vigilant, cause in reality i think uncharted territory lies ahead. Even if we get all things in one "working body", we still may fail because of lack of knowledge, time and support. So, a true support will be known, i hope, in coming days, weeks.

I am. How much do you have? Would need a few days to sync my wallet before I can buy it though.
Jiggy0001, i believe Abiky is waiting for some trades to be completed apart from psybits who also like to see the same thing. Abiky can be found at thecryptochat.net, or maybe sending him a PM over here, though i dont know if this is his profile. The username surely is the same.
lowcap

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

This has always been a great idea. Glad to see some new activity. Can't wait to see what comes of it in the future.
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

Hi all,

Took a week away from cryptocurrency and what a wad-full of hate is in my inbox  Huh
I had been in talks with CryptoDatabase as to rebooting the existing Hyper chain; and had forgotten to mention manually kick starting staking in the client.

Has been running fine, I had disabled staking in my own client as I thought others had jumped in.

Eagerly awaiting your response CryptoDatabase  Cool

james

my father wears sneakers in the pool
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

Hi all,

Took a week away from cryptocurrency and what a wad-full of hate is in my inbox  Huh
I had been in talks with CryptoDatabase as to rebooting the existing Hyper chain; and had forgotten to mention manually kick starting staking in the client.

Has been running fine, I had disabled staking in my own client as I thought others had jumped in.

Eagerly awaiting your response CryptoDatabase  Cool

james

I have to say, going AWOL with work to do that you were already paid to do, without any mention of your absence or plans, is entirely on you. If you don't show up to most jobs for days and make zero attempt to contact your employer to let them know what's going on, you're going to be fired. People can't sit around wondering if a person is ever going to return.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:58:11 PM

Can someone point me to the lead developer of HYPER plz?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:05:55 PM

Sorry, but there is no lead developer. There are some individuals who are trying to keep HYPER above the water level but that's just it. In the past there was HYPERfuture, but sadly he has left this project long time ago. Don't know what is your interest about HYPER but i would suggest you to send a PM to CryptDatabase for more concrete information. But be patient with him, he is very busy with the projects to revive HYPER among many others.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 11:09:06 PM

@CryptoDatabase how do i proceed for i have to send out my coins from cryptopia before the deadline...thanks!

The new wallet should be ready tomorrow hopefully so they should be alright. I think their notice says May 22 so those with coins there have a bit of time unless they plan on disallowing withdrawals before their deadline.

Those with coins at Bittrex should be fine as well as Bittrex hasn't put a deadline on withdrawing coins but I do recommend doing it as soon as the new wallet is released.

If someone has an urgent need to send HYPER somewhere to avoid losing it then I can hold onto it for them until the swap occurs or they obtain a wallet of their own.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

Sorry, but there is no lead developer. There are some individuals who are trying to keep HYPER above the water level but that's just it. In the past there was HYPERfuture, but sadly he has left this project long time ago. Don't know what is your interest about HYPER but i would suggest you to send a PM to CryptDatabase for more concrete information. But be patient with him, he is very busy with the projects to revive HYPER among many others.

I disagree that we are just keeping HYPER above water level.

With new modern wallet, new games, new website coming, PR campaigns coming, I am actually very bullish on HYPER thanks to the community that are all volunteering their time to make HYPER what we all imagined it to be.
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:05:39 AM

@CryptoDatabase how do i proceed for i have to send out my coins from cryptopia before the deadline...thanks!

The new wallet should be ready tomorrow hopefully so they should be alright. I think their notice says May 22 so those with coins there have a bit of time unless they plan on disallowing withdrawals before their deadline.

Those with coins at Bittrex should be fine as well as Bittrex hasn't put a deadline on withdrawing coins but I do recommend doing it as soon as the new wallet is released.

If someone has an urgent need to send HYPER somewhere to avoid losing it then I can hold onto it for them until the swap occurs or they obtain a wallet of their own.

Cryptopia stated that they will not gonna do the swap right?so..how we move our coins there after the new wallet released?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 07:16:32 AM

Cryptopia stated that they will not gonna do the swap right?so..how we move our coins there after the new wallet released?

You won't be able to unless they update their version of HYPER to the new one when it is released.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:17:41 AM

CryptoDatabase will manage the swap on his website. Don't worry we will have the new HYPER chain on exchanges as soon as we can. Cryptopia will hopefully update their wallet.
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:35:17 AM

You won't be able to unless they update their version of HYPER to the new one when it is released.

that is what i'm worry about actually,will cryptopia update their version to the new one?if the answer is not,what is the back up plan?
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: