Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 10:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716723 times)
Falcon98

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:41:33 PM

wait , we have problems with mailbox atm. will be fixed ASAP! I have all order replies ready to be sent! 8 so far!

Edit: please tell me if you have received Anything. I tried to send some to my own mail aswell but so far no luck. But no worries, your blackfriday coupon will still count and the reply with payment information will all be out today!

I got a conf for the order I placed today for a copy of CS:GO for my brother, and the one you sent me about the keys. Keep up the good work!

I see you have sent 2 orders for CS:GO is that right? Smiley
iSac54

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:08:57 AM

wait , we have problems with mailbox atm. will be fixed ASAP! I have all order replies ready to be sent! 8 so far!

Edit: please tell me if you have received Anything. I tried to send some to my own mail aswell but so far no luck. But no worries, your blackfriday coupon will still count and the reply with payment information will all be out today!

I got a conf for the order I placed today for a copy of CS:GO for my brother, and the one you sent me about the keys. Keep up the good work!

Yes sir, my other friend just notified me that he wanted a copy too Smiley
Falcon98

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

Np, will send payment information for that one too, have you gotten any mails so far?
Falcon98

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:14:15 AM

Np, will send payment information for that one too, have you gotten any mails so far?

Btw, the CONF  you get after you have submitted the order is a automassage with info about what you have ordered! Smiley
iSac54

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:16:38 AM

Btw, the CONF  you get after you have submitted the order is a automassage with info about what you have ordered! Smiley

No I only received the auto.ated message for both of them ... Haven't gotten any payment info ... Let me check my junk Smiley
Falcon98

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:17:22 AM

Btw, the CONF  you get after you have submitted the order is a automassage with info about what you have ordered! Smiley

No I only received the auto.ated message for both of them ... Haven't gotten any payment info ... Let me check my junk Smiley

Hmmm?? :/

Edit: are you serious....me and dev did some testing. should be working atm..
iSac54

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:19:02 AM

Btw, the CONF  you get after you have submitted the order is a automassage with info about what you have ordered! Smiley

Yeah actually haven't received any other emails then those, check my junk too
Falcon98

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:19:25 AM

god damn it... will fix ASAP!

Edit: will do a test mail to you? did you get that?
iSac54

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:23:20 AM

Yes I have received that test email
Falcon98

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:24:49 AM

Okey I think there is some problems with format in the reply. Will fix this!
iSac54

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:27:01 AM

Glad to see you found the problem! Don't worry about any of the issues it's a new website it's supposed to have problems Wink
Falcon98

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:20:09 AM

Glad to see you found the problem! Don't worry about any of the issues it's a new website it's supposed to have problems Wink

Fixed the problems. I also sent a copy to my email address to make sure it was really sent out! All orders replied! Smiley
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:56:07 AM

Thanks Falc0n! We understand if there are problems at the start. I'm glad this is being handled very quickly!  Smiley
iSac54

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:13:09 AM

Thanks Falc0n! We understand if there are problems at the start. I'm glad this is being handled very quickly!  Smiley

Exactly! I got all the emails for my orders Smiley will send the HYPER off in the morning!
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:11:20 PM

Dev can you tell me why i was banned by the HYPER forum and why im not get answer from yopu more than 1 day and  why im not paid by my work?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 03:24:47 PM

Dev can you tell me why i was banned by the HYPER forum and why im not get answer from yopu more than 1 day and  why im not paid by my work?

I didn't ban you from the forum you will have to PM DiamondCardz here and ask him why he banned you it has nothing to do with me.

I'm really busy, but I really like your ideas for HYPER and will reply to your PM today.

I need you to answer my questions in PM which you didn't answer before about setting up the Russian CS servers. Can they play on the EU servers or do you want to set up new Russian servers? I will message you today and please PM DiamondCardz to ask about the forum ban it has nothing to do with me. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=55122

I have also paid out the giveaways on the HYPER forum you took part in. You can be paid more HYPER for your work but we need to establish exactly what it is you will be doing first. When I send you another PM please answer my questions this time!

If you want to work with HYPER you have to appreciate how busy I am and that I may not be able to reply to your PM on the same day!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:33:39 PM

Dev can you tell me why i was banned by the HYPER forum and why im not get answer from yopu more than 1 day and  why im not paid by my work?

I didn't ban you from the forum you will have to PM DiamondCardz here and ask him why he banned you it has nothing to do with me.

I'm really busy, but I really like your ideas for HYPER and will reply to your PM today.

I need you to answer my questions in PM which you didn't answer before about setting up the Russian CS servers. Can they plan on the EU servers or do you want to set up new Russian servers? I will message you today and please PM DiamondCardz to ask about the forum ban it has nothing to do with me. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=55122

I have also paid out the giveaways on the HYPER forum you took part in. You can be paid more HYPER for your work but we need to establish exactly what it is you will be doing first. When I send you another PM please answer my questions this time!

If you want to work with HYPER you have to appreciate how busy I am and that I may not be able to reply to your PM on the same day!
Im not get paid for vk page and group. How we are telling before with you/ Or may be site with 116 millions accounts not gave so big trtaffic for you? Dev you are not understand me or what im ask you about CS tournament two days in a row. Ok mb you here see my messages. Im was banned after send you mail on your forum.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 03:36:37 PM

I need you to answer my questions in PM which you didn't answer before about setting up the Russian CS servers. Can they plan on the EU servers or do you want to set up new Russian servers? I will message you today and please PM DiamondCardz to ask about the forum ban it has nothing to do with me. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=55122

Im not get paid for vk page and group. How we are telling before with you/ Or may be site with 116 millions accounts not gave so big trtaffic for you? Dev you are not understand me or what im ask you about CS tournament two days in a row. Ok mb you here see my messages. Im was banned after send you mail on your forum.

Didn't I send you 2500 HYPER for your work a few days ago? What is your HYPER address I can check? I'm sure I paid you.

I do understand about the tournament just relax! I need to go for a little while but I will PM you later today! I need some more information from you about the tournament before I can approve it.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:45:43 PM

Im mean to make a HYPER CS tournament 5X5. With all rules of wold cyber federation. We have now three servers of CS:GO and one of CS 1.6. Im really want to play on it 5 times and all time im not see any gamers on it. Im see on russian site very big amount of players and teams who are go from one to another hosts because servers in much times are not stables and have  big ping. We can get it for come in HYPER. Why not try to hit that aim. On first time im mean to make a small one day tour around 8 teams. ( also can set much more amount of teams ). on HYPERS servers and set any gifts for winners. Its better PR then any other and you know that. Guys try servers, try HYPER system of rewards, and its also a competition. Competittion its always funn and remmemberable. They are try it and im thought servers not be empty after that. After im have a plan about Russian own servers and make a regulary competitions 5X5 in 1.6 too.( with online source TV translations and betting system) Try Dota 2 project from open one HYPER  server at start. In that case HYPER servers would be come like a main training base for Gamers. If you get 100-300 regular gamers i think you would be not sad about it))) What i mean exactly. Im not ask you about given me any part of HYPER promo fund to have a chance strating any pr companies by myselfs for Russians and have a buy any domains or hosts for new servers, but its really normal thing in that volume of work about i speak with you. Im not have any amount of HYPER in my bag too.so im not do that now only in my own interest. Im have here many much more ideas and really great ways for HYPER. Im work alone here all that time so im hope you understand now what i want to say you. How about changing HYPER on vkvotes - like a next main step in Russian Hyper trip? And after that try to come a partners of World of Tanks company(with World of Planes project ) and more than 3 millions users, already to give a alternative way for buying their gold by HYPER? What you say about that? So im have any plans how you see. And its a hard not one week even not one month work. But if all was allready done you become a really richy guy. And im want to become it with you Lol)) So I need a motivation. And if you interest we can speak by videoconference or any other way and  tell each other reall names im not against that. Because Im see it not like a joke project. But i see that a awesome right and strong idea with thoughtfull business plan; So i see HYPER like a business project which can have a bit but on other side its can be destroyed by actions of greedy silly ppl who not see any far then their noise. So your answer is already needed me because im cannot say any info ppl who ready to fight 5x5. My HYPER address : HUpwGMk4o7zUYnxuKRoJS7hGr3kvS2XsAg

And guys allready im get up HYPER page on official WiKi site. Here is not so much cryptocurrencies in the world who have own pages on original WiKi cite.( im find only 5)  http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/HYPER_(кpиптoвaлютa) . Its up more thaen two weeks. And im tell now about page for HYPER and group on VKontakte/ Its have more than 116 millions accounts and in Russia its first social website/ Its not a joke.
https://vk.com/hypercrypto and  https://vk.com/hypercryptorus . You can click on my groups and look at my partner groups of gamers and yopu see how many ppl are here want to play and its only CS. How you think its good idea?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:46:34 PM

Didn't I send you 2500 HYPER for your work a few days ago? What is your HYPER address I can check? I'm sure I paid you.

I do understand about the tournament just relax! I need to go for a little while but I will PM you later today! I need some more information from you about the tournament before I can approve it.
You send me it for WiKi page.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: