Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:05:34 PM

What ever happened to Jasin Lee, interchains, and pobc...is he still part of the team? Havent heard much about what all of the other team members are up to, would be nice to hear they're all still working with xcurrency to some degree.

Indeed

Comments already addressed and some uneducated comments.

Jasin is now working on code solely, he's a coder not part of the pr team. This means that he doesn't need to post anything.

Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

What ever happened to Jasin Lee, interchains, and pobc...is he still part of the team? Havent heard much about what all of the other team members are up to, would be nice to hear they're all still working with xcurrency to some degree.

Indeed

Jasin is now working on code solely, he's a coder not part of the pr team. This means that he doesn't need to post anything.

Look.  I'm a little butthurt by getting scammed by Jasin.  Sure.

A lot of XC holders are going to be butthurt when he puts the code into Cache.  Look at the websites ...

Ignore me / delete my posts.  In six months he'll screw you over.  And since you are knowingly employing a scammer ... it's just a terrible sign for your coin.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:07:55 PM

Indeed

Look.  I'm a little butthurt by getting scammed by Jasin.  Sure.

A lot of XC holders are going to be butthurt when he puts the code into Cache.  Look at the websites ...

Ignore me / delete my posts.  In six months he'll screw you over.  And since you are knowingly employing a scammer ... it's just a terrible sign for your coin.

'Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.' I made most of that site, literally the only thing I didn't make was the text on the homepage and any other text.

Furthermore, hes active in our 'project' chat.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:09:40 PM

Indeed

Look.  I'm a little butthurt by getting scammed by Jasin.  Sure.

A lot of XC holders are going to be butthurt when he puts the code into Cache.  Look at the websites ...

Ignore me / delete my posts.  In six months he'll screw you over.  And since you are knowingly employing a scammer ... it's just a terrible sign for your coin.

'Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.' I made most of that site.

So let me get this correct.  Fibonacci.io used to be dedicated to those of us who paid Jasin for miners.

He refuses to give any details on fabrication which means there is no proof he had any plans for the miners.  We are two months past the deadline with no information and it's widely accepted as a scam.

And you and he partner up to take the website Fibonacci.io and turn it into a promotion for XC and Cachecoin.

Teka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:10:10 PM

Indeed

A lot of XC holders are going to be butthurt when he puts the code into Cache.  Look at the websites ...

Ignore me / delete my posts.  In six months he'll screw you over.  And since you are knowingly employing a scammer ... it's just a terrible sign for your coin.

'Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.' I made most of that site.

So let me get this correct.  Fibonacci.io used to be dedicated to those of us who paid Jasin for miners.

He refuses to give any details on fabrication which means there is no proof he had any plans for the miners.  We are two months past the deadline with no information and it's widely accepted as a scam.

And you and he partner up to take the website Fibonacci.io and turn it into a promotion for XC and Cachecoin.

No, Cryptophi. Also Jasin has addressed production problems. He's one part of the xc team and any projects he does are outside of xc.
shanuu

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

New Beginning!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:22:15 PM

Staking parade. Cool

rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:25:02 PM

Indeed

So let me get this correct.  Fibonacci.io used to be dedicated to those of us who paid Jasin for miners.

He refuses to give any details on fabrication which means there is no proof he had any plans for the miners.  We are two months past the deadline with no information and it's widely accepted as a scam.

No, Cryptophi. Also Jasin has addressed production problems. He's one part of the xc team and any projects he does are outside of xc.

Lol no he has not.  He didn't provide the name of the foundry.  Says it needs to remain a secret (the secret foundry will not produce chips if they find out they're going to be used for crypto) ROFL.  

He's locked in the hashrate to something that if shipped today wouldn't ROI for most people.   Roll Eyes

Out of curiosity does are you guys going to implement sidechains for cachecoin or XC first?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg7974525#msg7974525
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:25:07 PM

Frankly I feel pretty bad that a guy with this kind of reputation is on the XC Team..

Can you post please where he addresses this supposed delays in the release of the ASICS and what will be is solution for this? why he did not refund the people that ordered them?

I am just asking questions. I think this story happened far after XC hired him for the XC project if I am correct..

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Teka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:30:21 PM

Frankly I feel pretty bad that a guy with this kind of reputation is on the XC Team..

Can you post please where he addresses this supposed delays in the release of the ASICS and what will be is solution for this? why he did not refund the people that ordered them?

I am just asking questions. I think this story happened far after XC hired him for the XC project if I am correct..

I'm not familiar enough with Jasin's project and it's not my job to address questions about this. You can contact Jasin via the forum and I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

Furthermore, if you want to discuss his personal projects please do so on the appropriate threads.

As I said before, we can not stop Jasin from doing projects outside of XC. He is also a single part of the team and anything he does or says outside of XC as with any of us, does not interline with the views or actions of XC.

Jasin's work and experience is beneficial to XC. So far his experience and coding in regards to XC have been extremely useful for the project.

rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:33:17 PM

I just posted this at litecointalk.  Someone will correct me if I've mis stated anything.

Just to summarize (this has been discussed in the Fib thread).  A tl;dr version (anyone correct me if I'm wrong)

1.  Foundry producing the chips cannot be contacted because if they find out it is crypto they will refuse to produce them even though they've been/will be paid.  (Chip production has not started yet)

2.  Not enough money to issue any more refunds - Jasin just has to do it from his personal funds as he gets the money.

3.  Chips are still in design phase.

4.  Chips are locked in at 14Mhs per chip which probably won't ROI unless somebody got a major Cachecoin discount.

5.  The guy who knows about ASIC production says there is no way this is in production because nothing makes sense.

6.  Jasin promised to update the website to reflect that it was involved in miners (us) a week and a half ago and still has nothing up there even mentioning the ASICs he sold.  It's now just an advertisement for XC/Cache

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.
Modify message

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21742.msg203897#msg203897
cryptico

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:33:55 PM

I'm not familiar enough with Jasin's project and it's not my job to address questions about this. You can contact Jasin via the forum and I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

Furthermore, if you want to discuss his personal projects please do so on the appropriate threads.

As I said before, we can not stop Jasin from doing projects outside of XC. He is also a single part of the team and anything he does or says outside of XC as with any of us, does not interline with the views or actions of XC.

Jasin's work and experience is beneficial to XC. So far his experience and coding in regards to XC have been extremely useful for the project.

Ok Thank you, I would like him to address this one here for once though or to direct me to where I can find his replies to the subject and what happened.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:34:16 PM

Na - he hasn't posted to the litecoin forum for a week.  He won't answer anything substantial.  His IRC chat provided more questions than answers.  
cryptico

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:34:43 PM

Can you post please where he addresses this supposed delays in the release of the ASICS and what will be his solution for this? why he did not refund the people that ordered them?

I just posted this at litecointalk.  Someone will correct me if I've mis stated anything.

Just to summarize (this has been discussed in the Fib thread).  A tl;dr version (anyone correct me if I'm wrong)

1.  Foundry producing the chips cannot be contacted because if they find out it is crypto they will refuse to produce them even though they've been/will be paid.  (Chip production has not started yet)

2.  Not enough money to issue any more refunds - Jasin just has to do it from his personal funds as he gets the money.

3.  Chips are still in design phase.

4.  Chips are locked in at 14Mhs per chip which probably won't ROI unless somebody got a major Cachecoin discount.

5.  The guy who knows about ASIC production says there is no way this is in production because nothing makes sense.

6.  Jasin promised to update the website to reflect that it was involved in miners (us) a week and a half ago and still has nothing up there even mentioning the ASICs he sold.  It's now just an advertisement for XC/Cache

Modify message

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21742.msg203897#msg203897

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:34:50 PM

Ok Thank you, I would like him to address this one here for once though or to direct me to where I can find his replies to the subject and what happened.

The thread I posted contains his IRC chat.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:35:16 PM

Modify message

This incorrect, cryptophi is an old website that is no longer used and has nothing to do with Fibonacci.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:36:21 PM

Modify message

This incorrect, cryptophi is an old website that is no longer used and has nothing to do with Fibonacci.

I'm talking about fibonacci.io.  It's where we purchased our miners.  And we can no longer even log in and see anything.  It's dedicated to XC and Cache now.

Who you employee is your business.  He took hundreds of thousands of our dollars.  He promised to get us a website we could log into after taking the old one down (where it shows our wallets and our "shares" and how many litecoins/bitcoins/cachecoins that are locked in a web exchange he promised several months back).  And after a week and a half - not a peep.

So it's great he's helpful for you.  He's left those who paid him out to dry.  And I seriously doubt the credibility of your project if you continue to employ him and don't give a shit that he has other obligations involving money that he ignores while he continues to work on your project.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:37:57 PM

Modify message

I'm talking about fibonacci.io.  It's where we purchased our miners.  And we can no longer even log in and see anything.  It's dedicated to XC and Cache now.

Ok, I'll see what I can do about that but its seems like its more a site for Jasins projects since cryptophi was his idea.
swannsonite

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Verify

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:59:29 PM

I encountered a website that was able to track the general location of the XC nodes.

I cannot seem to find it again, can anyone help?

Wouldn't such function be evidence of IP addresses being stored in the system?

I think it can track the old wallets, Pre-TOR. I was using one before I updated. It told me there was a one node in my country. I suspected it was mine.

FOUND IT!

http://bitinfocharts.com/x11coin/nodes-active/

I am living in Nicuargua, but since I updated my Xcurrency.Conf file, it cannot find me.

Whoa I need to change some settings or somthing my node is on there and very accurate...
cryptico

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:10:25 PM

Teka Talking about the TEK the other day did you see this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14uTxNwnO58

Grin Grin Grin is like they are opening their door to XC

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:12:19 PM

Ok, I'll see what I can do about that but its seems like its more a site for Jasins projects since cryptophi was his idea.

Forget it.  I'm nearly positive there is way way more going on here behind the scenes with Cachecoin and the tech from XC than what meets the eye.  Because he's basically stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars and you're totally cool with it\being associated with him. 

Use HIS website to promote your coin, work with him jointly on a website, go to shows together, etc.

I don't really expect anything else.  I won't FUD your thread anymore - I WILL try to keep people from XC because I'm fairly certain if you are happy keeping Jasin as a close dev this entire coin is going to blow up on newbies.  You are either in willing ignorance or collusion (no idea which).

I'll take my case elsewhere.

Keep an eye on cachecoin XC fans - it's a sleeper and it will have your technology before you know it.  I'd rather see you get the benefit than Jasin Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: