Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 [1205] 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:30:34 AM

I think that the XC team could just make an unambiguous statement that Jasinlee is not part of the XC team. Then if someone has an issue with Jasinlee the answer can be that Jasinleee is not part of the XC team.
At the moment the message I am getting is..."jasinleee is not part of the team...but he kindof is....but not really ...but he sortof is...but it's not official...but he is not...but he sortof is..."
As someone else said...it should not be the  XC teams job to defend Jasinlee over something that has nothing to do with XC. Particularly if Jasinleee is not even part of the XC team.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:50:06 AM

I think that the XC team could just make an unambiguous statement that Jasinlee is not part of the XC team. Then if someone has an issue with Jasinlee the answer can be that Jasinleee is not part of the XC team.
At the moment the message I am getting is..."jasinleee is not part of the team...but he kindof is....but not really ...but he sortof is...but it's not official...but he is not...but he sortof is..."
As someone else said...it should not be the  XC teams job to defend Jasinlee over something that has nothing to do with XC. Particularly if Jasinleee is not even part of the XC team.

I don't know how much more official it has to be...

http://xc-official.com/the-xc-team/

Do you see Jasin on there?  No?  Then he's not part of the "team"....

Aladin London

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:57:34 AM

Been following XC for a while now, but only just registered on bitcointalk. I own 800 coins and im about to take advantage of the low price ATM. Let people FUD they will miss the boat when rev3 arrives. My coins are staying put!
FamousRocky

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

RTFM ;D

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:58:03 AM

what about this pdf?  Wink

http://xc-official.com/assets/pdfs/14-07-08%20The%20XC%20Team.pdf
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:08:19 AM

The team is posted in the current web pages and his name is not there. This is apparently difficult for some people to understand. Maybe there should be a list of
people who are not on the dev team as well.
holyprofit

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:10:51 AM

what about this pdf?  Wink

http://xc-official.com/assets/pdfs/14-07-08%20The%20XC%20Team.pdf

This was when they first announced the team. He was there initially and no longer is.
holyprofit

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:16:09 AM

Been following XC for a while now, but only just registered on bitcointalk. I own 800 coins and im about to take advantage of the low price ATM. Let people FUD they will miss the boat when rev3 arrives. My coins are staying put!

They fud because they want to get on the boat cheap.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:17:45 AM

Unfortunately, when this issue arose again, the XC team started defending Jasinlee and saying that they have discussions with him and that he is not involved in an "official" way.
What should have been said is that he is not part of the team, end of story.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:21:36 AM

The team is posted in the current web pages and his name is not there. This is apparently difficult for some people to understand. Maybe there should be a list of

What is difficult to understand is why instead of just saying "he is not part of our team", people began to defend him, and to say he is somehow involved but not in an "official" way .
Why do we need to defend someone who is not part of the team or imply they are involved at all.
He is not part of the team, and there is no need to take it any further. That is all that needs to be said IMHO
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:22:29 AM

does XC need jasinlee? if not then time to cut ties. What's the point of having this fud surrounding the coin if there is no need for it. Of course if there is hard evidence the guy is shady he needs to be gone asap.

Make it official.

Has he has full source code access to XC?  does he have the potential to copy and paste this to other coins as of now?

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:26:26 AM

does XC need jasinlee? if not then time to cut ties. What's the point of having this fud surrounding the coin if there is no need for it. Of course if there is hard evidence the guy is shady he needs to be gone asap.

Make it official.

I think Jasinlee deserves to be innocent until proven guilty...as we all should be, but I don't think there is any need to engage people who have outside issues. Maybe Jasinlee can help XC. Maybe lot's of other people can help XC, but if they are not team members then there is no need for the XC team to have to defend them nor discuss them IMHO
Aladin London

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:28:42 AM

They fud because they want to get on the boat cheap.

True, XC is a bargain right now
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:29:16 AM

Make it official.

I think Jasinlee deserves to be innocent until proven guilty...as we all should be, but I don't think there is any need to engage people who have outside issues. Maybe Jasinlee can help XC. Maybe lot's of other people can help XC, but if they are not team members then there is no need for the XC team to have to defend them nor discuss them IMHO

+1

Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:29:19 AM

I firmly believe in the XC and the team. 80% of my btc I have invested in the XC. But honestly, that Jasin a part of the team is or was makes me nervous for a long time.
I know many that have lost a lot of money through it. I also think it is very unwise to discuss his Asic Scam and defend him. From the theme, the XC team should urgently hold out.
synechist
Legendary

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:31:36 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:46:10 AM by synechist

Do you see Jasin on there?  No?  Then he's not part of the "team"....
Unfortunately, when this issue arose again, the XC team started defending Jasinlee and saying that they have discussions with him and that he is not involved in an "official" way.
What should have been said is that he is not part of the team, end of story.

Man, I've told you repeatedly (i.e. at least three times) in the other thread what Jasin's role is, which is that he is officially not an XC team member, as the website states. What more could you want?

Secondly it is not as simple as just saying that he is not part of the team. Because Jasin was part of the team he remains associated with XC in people's minds. And fudsters, as you can see, exploit this maximally.

Furthermore we are obliged, on ethical grounds, to let investors know that we are in touch with Jasin regularly and thus have not simply excommunicated him. His withdrawal from the XC team does not constitute any withdrawal of faith in him on our part.

Finally it would be equally unethical - a betrayal of him - to not voice our confidence in Jasin's integrity and strongly object to unsubstantiated claims that he is a scammer. We have every expectation that he will sort out his ASIC woes and not just disappear.

I've said this to you several times. How is it that you are not satisfied?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
holyprofit

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:51:02 AM

What is difficult to understand is why instead of just saying "he is not part of our team", people began to defend him, and to say he is somehow involved but not in an "official" way .
Why do we need to defend someone who is not part of the team or imply they are involved at all.
He is not part of the team, and there is no need to take it any further. That is all that needs to be said IMHO

I think they are pretty clear that he is not on the team and he hasn't been for some time. I agree going into details that they are still willing to discuss with him is maybe too much troll feeding. I think the point they are trying to make is that the issue of him not being in XC is not related to the problems other people have with him. But he is not in XC anyway. So this whole discussion to me seems entirely irrelevant to XC - there are numerous other projects where he actually is involved.   
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:57:29 AM

Man that jasin drama thread title is really misleading, that fucking asshole puts Dan in a bad light for everybody that doesn't go into the thread. not cool.

My stance on the issue.

I hope you guys internally go really really hard on jasin right now. that dude has to explain in detail from start to finish and also show some proof for PoBC. The fact that he lets synechist and teka defend him here , go through all that stress not beeing able to do actual work, and not showing up for even one post, ..,  meh. i don't like. I don't know how big his contributions as a coder where but PR wise he caused a lot of trouble as of now and he doesn't bother to come on here and take XC a little bit out of the fire. I know he brought you to that conference, but all his actions afterwards didn't help but rather the opposite. I actually believe we would be trading higher now without him.
You guys have a track records for delivering stuff when its done, so PoBC is to far in the future to reflect in current price anyway. What i wanna say is without the outlook of PoBC but also without jasins drama (including the way he came forward with the collab) we would be higher know, i truly believe. at the time i didn't bother cause i wanted as much cheap XC as possible. But now the crunchtime in crypto starts again and we should be in the mix by october. Everything is on perfect track for this exept jasins troubles yet again (or still).
solve this shit for good before rev3! you don't wanna put in all that hard and great work and then have him hold you back with HIS issues. people can't differentiate. this shit will affect XC no matter how well you explain. and you explain really well. but do you wanna do this hundreds times over the coming weeks?

It actually reflects good for you guys to stand by him for now but he really needs to start to deliver, and not in some weeks. KNOW.

XCurrency is the best project in crypto, You guys are developing some great relationships with other coin projects atm. Perhaps its time to reevaluate this one.

Jasin if you read this, Show up for fucks sake!!! These guys don't deserve that shit they have to go through because of YOU.
synechist
Legendary

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:10:35 AM

Man that jasin drama thread title is really misleading, that fucking asshole puts Dan in a bad light for everybody that doesn't go into the thread. not cool.

My stance on the issue.

I hope you guys internally go really really hard on jasin right now. that dude has to explain in detail from start to finish and also show some proof for PoBC. The fact that he lets synechist and teka defend him here , go through all that stress not beeing able to do actual work, and not showing up for even one post, ..,  meh. i don't like. I don't know how big his contributions as a coder where but PR wise he caused a lot of trouble as of now and he doesn't bother to come on here and take XC a little bit out of the fire. I know he brought you to that conference, but all his actions afterwards didn't help but rather the opposite. I actually believe we would be trading higher now without him.
You guys have a track records for delivering stuff when its done, so PoBC is to far in the future to reflect in current price anyway. What i wanna say is without the outlook of PoBC but also without jasins drama (including the way he came forward with the collab) we would be higher know, i truly believe. at the time i didn't bother cause i wanted as much cheap XC as possible. But now the crunchtime in crypto starts again and we should be in the mix by october. Everything is on perfect track for this exept jasins troubles yet again (or still).
solve this shit for good before rev3! you don't wanna put in all that hard and great work and then have him hold you back with HIS issues. people can't differentiate. this shit will affect XC no matter how well you explain. and you explain really well. but do you wanna do this hundreds times over the coming weeks?

It actually reflects good for you guys to stand by him for now but he really needs to start to deliver, and not in some weeks. KNOW.

XCurrency is the best project in crypto, You guys are developing some great relationships with other coin projects atm. Perhaps its time to reevaluate this one.

Jasin if you read this, Show up for fucks sake!!! These guys don't deserve that shit they have to go through because of YOU.

Jasin has not been present of late for personal reasons concerning his family, which of course I will not disclose further.

It would not be fair to expect him to show up now, and I'm happy to work on this in his absence.

I agree completely that this mess should be cleared up asap. So henceforth, whenever someone connects XC to Jasin, can you all repeat my previous post? If you want to be brief, he's not an official member of the team. Enough said.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126

XC

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:25:04 AM

Open a new thread to talk about FUDer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771271.0

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
holyprofit

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:32:39 AM

... people can't differentiate....

Hope you don't mind if I add to this advice - from an observer/investor's point of view...

I think this is right -- people can't differentiate so you have to do it for them. Give fudsters an inch and they will try to bring you down.
And it doesn't even matter even if 80% of the people can differentiate, because those people make a bet that the ones that can't differentiate
will act accordingly. So naturally people worry that fud attacks will work anyway no matter how incoherent they are.

It's just politics - and I think you're being too rational (Arlyn I mean). You present an argument based on the maximum amount of evidence - you're probably thinking you wouldn't
refuse a drink from Jasin if he offered to buy you one, and you refuse to lie about that. This is admirable but it's meat and drink to fudsters who don't care about rational argument (although of course they always pretend that they do in order to make their case look stronger) but just want to pick up as much evidence as possible that supports their fud. Like I said it's just politics, and the political thing would be to pretend that actually there was a huge row and that he was excommunicated.

We all know that politics is like this, but the beauty part is it works because it's the converse of the above: people are happy because they know that even though 80% can see through the bullshit, the other 20% of dumb-asses are being catered for.  
Pages: « 1 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 [1205] 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: