Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tat123

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:29:56 AM

Holy shit! Sorry I asked about Jasin, didn't know all this bickering would be the result.

You stepped on an IAD. (Improvsed Accusation Device)

rdnkjdi said this 2 days ago...

If I pointed out in the litecoin thread Jasinlee is still selling himself as in a partnership to you guys and that he plans on ripping off XC code for his Cachecoin project I could have an army of pissed ASIC pre order litecoiners in here I promise.  So give me an ounce of credit.

Be a little more careful next time. Its not your fault. He was waiting for someone to trip it, and you walked right into it.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mybabyin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:51:48 AM

I have seen some ppl are become panic and this is not a good thing.Dude,this is a long-term project what we need is patience!
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:08:30 AM

If u study the level of FUD following news releases you would know by now.  The bigger and better the news, the more random trolls show up in the incorrect thread to stir the pot about whatever smalls strings of trivial shit they can fling.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
tat123

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:25:10 AM

rdnkjdi said this 2 days ago...

If I pointed out in the litecoin thread Jasinlee is still selling himself as in a partnership to you guys and that he plans on ripping off XC code for his Cachecoin project I could have an army of pissed ASIC pre order litecoiners in here I promise.  So give me an ounce of credit.

Unfortunately this was always the intent of rdnkjdi. He came into the XC thread using sympathy to ingratiate himself, while making comments that showed his obvious disdain for XC. It was a blatant attempt at fud and subsequently quelled.

XC is now on the defensive, and Arlyn and Teka have been in damage control all day. Its a total cluster-fuck. If we don't take the allegations serious we will be looked at as being unsympathetic. If we take the allegations serious, we may be forced to take action that could damage XC chance of incorporating PoBC in the future, by severing our ties with Jasin.

Whatever rdnkjdi motives are, I think its a moot point. I'm just being objective, and as far as I can see... this problem needs to be dealt with. Arlyn has been accused of being unscrupulous for defending Jasin. We all here now how valuable  and irreplaceable he is, but this isnt a fight he should be engaged in. Jasin should be the one communicating with these gentlemen. This whole guilty by association will do nothing but foster more accusations and innuendo. Even if it isnt true... it will have served its purpose to undermine XC. Which is in my opinion, is the true intent.

XC has been clean for 4 months, but this Jasinlee issue is bit of a thorn in our side, and if it wasn't rdnkjdi... it would have been someone else to exploit this issue. I really hope this gets resolved, and truly hope that Jasin remains part of XC future plans, but not at the expense of the people who have been loyal to XC.

Just my 2 cents.

infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:52:15 AM

Just my 2 cents.

Here's my 2 cents:

I don't care.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:54:38 AM

Just my 2 cents.

Here's my 2 cents:

I don't care.

Seriously.   Does anyone even know what type of criminal past Satoshi Nakamoto was involved in?   Did that stop the success of Bitcoin?   

Trolls will troll.   rdnkjdi is a total XMR shill.   You feed the troll even a tiny bit of attention and they go crazy.   Just don't feed the trolls.  Dan is the developer and nothing else matters.

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:34:36 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 06:58:08 AM by rdnkjdi

rdnkjdi is a total XMR shill.

I own no xmr.  My posts should back this.  It's the more interesting anon coin to me atm due to cryptonote.

If you want an effective method to argue against it - read up on what happened yesterday that forked it without needing any hashing power by exploiting cryptonote bugs.

Or the size of the blockchain.  And the fact that it needs GBs of ram.

Or that the developers that wrote and understand the original source are likely the ones attacking XMR

Or that all of the devs agree the core code written in C with no comments is incredibly dangerous and they don't fully comprehend it.
tat123

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:05:56 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 07:16:45 AM by tat123

rdnkjdi... May we see your orders from Cryptsy? Arlyn asked for them today. You have had enough time, so it shouldn't be a problem. Right? Can you post them here so we can see you have a valid argument. Not the other guys... just you. As you can see from my above post I am taking some heat here because I think Jasin not keeping you guys in the loop is not right. I am acting in good faith so can you reciprocate and show your orders. It would establish trust. Thank you.
infinitechaos

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:26:04 AM

this n that

This isn't the place to hash this out. Take it to PM or some other thread. Thanks.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:34:53 AM

rdnkjdi is a total XMR shill.

I own no xmr.  My posts should back this.  It's the more interesting anon coin to me atm due to cryptonote.

If you want an effective method to argue against it - read up on what happened yesterday that forked it without needing any hashing power by exploiting cryptonote bugs.

Or the size of the blockchain.  And the fact that it needs GBs of ram.

Or that the developers that wrote and understand the original source are likely the ones attacking XMR

Or that all of the devs agree the core code written in C with no comments is incredibly dangerous and they don't fully comprehend it.

Ya.  I don't own any XC.  I just hang out on this forum the whole day and talking about it. 

Right...

tat123

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:35:41 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:24:26 AM by tat123

this n that

This isn't the place to hash this out. Take it to PM or some other thread. Thanks.

You insulted me by telling me you don't care. I have a wallet that is in the top 50 plus a lot more on MP. Would you care if I dumped my XC below your original buy in of 90k? I have been here from the start and have a shit load of BTC tied up with XC, so for you to disrespect me is bullshit.

News flash genius ... its already out in the open. Putting our heads in the sand isnt going to make this shit go away. Better to deal with it, or at least show some sympathy for the guys who are cut out of the loop. I want him to show the orders so I can see if he is a shill.

If you want to PM me for my wallet address I will do so and send you a coin to show its me. 4 MONTHS holding I have a right to know if this will blow up in my face or not.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:37:53 AM

rdnkjdi... May we see your orders from Cryptsy? Arlyn asked for them today. You have had enough time, so it shouldn't be a problem. Right? Can you post them here so we can see you have a valid argument. Not the other guys... just you. As you can see from my above post I am taking some heat here because I think Jasin not keeping you guys in the loop is not right. I am acting in good faith so can you reciprocate and show your orders. It would establish trust. Thank you.

I posted your question and my answer in the original thread to (try) to not be too obnoxious in the chat thread.  My post about xmr was simply to correct the idea that I'm "just a fudster from xmr"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770801.msg8696559#msg8696559

And I'm not a fucking shill.  I explained in four sentences the biggest problems with xmr using more logic than I've seen here talking about it.

I may hate jasins guts for the people he fucked over.  And I may dislike your slimy pr guy. 

So call me a fudster ... but I'm not a shill.
tat123

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:47:32 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:27:51 AM by tat123

I posted your question and my answer in the original thread to (try) to not be too obnoxious in the chat thread.  My post about xmr was simply to correct the idea that I'm "just a fudster from xmr"

And I'm not a fucking shill.  I explained in four sentences the biggest problems with xmr using more logic than I've seen here talking about it.

I may hate jasins guts for the people he fucked over.  And I may dislike your slimy pr guy.  

You have a legitimate beef, and someone should get in touch with Jasin and talk with you guys. Ok? I would be pissed too, so I think someone one our team needs to contact Jasin. I don't know what will come of it, but it shouldn't be dismissed.
infinitechaos

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:53:05 AM

You insulted me by telling me you don't care. I have a wallet that is in the top 50 plus a lot more on MP. Would you care if I dumped my XC below your original buy in of 90k? I have been here from the start and have a shit load of BTC tied up with XC, so for you to disrespect me is bullshit.

News flash genious... its already out in the open. Putting our heads in the sand isnt going to make this shit go away. Better to deal with it, or at least show some sympathy for the guys who are cut out of the loop. I want him to show the orders so I can see if he is a shill.

If you want to PM me for my wallet address I will do so and send you a coin to show its me. 4 MONTHS holding I have a right to know if this will blow up in my face or not.

I didn't mean any disrespect, I just don't think this is the thread to deal with this. This matter is between Jasin and those who pre-ordered his ASICs. It's not relevant to XC until you feed those who are desperately trying to make it relevant. By giving this issue credence in the XC thread you are increasing the likelihood that it may blow up in your face.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:54:06 AM

I posted your question and my answer in the original thread to (try) to not be too obnoxious in the chat thread.  My post about xmr was simply to correct the idea that I'm "just a fudster from xmr"

And I'm not a fucking shill.  I explained in four sentences the biggest problems with xmr using more logic than I've seen here talking about it.

I may hate jasins guts for the people he fucked over.  And I may dislike your slimy pr guy. 

You have a legitimate beef, and someone should get in touch with Jasin and talk with you guys. Ok? I would be pissed too, so I think someone on our team needs to contact Jasin. I don't know what will come of it, but it shouldn't be dismissed.

I don't really expect much.  I appreciate the sympathy though.  I'll keep the thread in the main area up to date.

t's not relevant to XC until you feed those who are desperately trying to make it relevant.

If people think a dev on their coin who is defrauding people isn't their problem. I guess I'll just make sure those who think it might be a problem know about it before buying into the coin.

If you don't understand how bad ethics from a dev on a closed source anon coin who owns almost 50% of a shitcoin worth $10k market cap could be a bad deal.  I just don't know how to yell any louder.

infinitechaos

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:06:23 AM

If people think a dev on their coin who is defrauding people isn't their problem. I guess I'll just make sure those who think it might be a problem know about it before buying into the coin.

If you don't understand how bad ethics from a dev on a closed source anon coin who owns almost 50% of a shitcoin worth $10k market cap could be a bad deal.  I just don't know how to yell any louder.

Yelling louder is not necessary. I've heard what you have to say and your arguments are riddled with all sorts of informal logical fallacies.

If you must continue to debate this, do it in the other thread you made today.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
lucky88888

Activity: 404

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:09:17 AM

***The XC Daily Update***

- Dan is pretty close to getting the multipool done.

- Work on the new UI continues.

- The Halycon Coin code is complex and may need a bit of time to review.

- We're still on track for the final Rev 2 update. Bring on the 15th!

not trying to be an arse but it is Halcyon  Grin

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:12:38 AM

Yelling louder is not necessary. I've heard what you have to say and your arguments are riddled with all sorts of informal logical fallacies.

If you must continue to debate this, do it in the other thread you made today.

Got it.
rhader

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:25:16 AM

the qibuck coin  debacle.

You mean the biggest news XC's had in its existence so far? Developing a web 3.0 platform? With Qibuck, its first client, funding it?

Man, you guys can be hard to please.

Did you not read the press release?

Link???
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:27:07 AM

the qibuck coin  debacle.

You mean the biggest news XC's had in its existence so far? Developing a web 3.0 platform? With Qibuck, its first client, funding it?

Man, you guys can be hard to please.

Did you not read the press release?

Link???

Pages: « 1 ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: