Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 [1412] 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

I think that if REV 3 doesn't make the price rise, XC will probably die a slow death, which would be unfortunate.

Don't see this as FUD as I am just starting to learn cryptocurrency, but this is just my point of view.

If they pull what they say they will, XC is very cheap right now. rev 3.0 is where the fun start, not where it ends.

I agree.  Rev 3.0 is where the fun will start!  

I was pissed that I had to sell all my XC about 2 months ago.  Been buying back in slowly over the last 2 weeks at roughly the same price.  What other coin can anyone say that about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:43:18 PM

A lot of the images are messed up.

Teka said that some slices weren't loading on his phone, but on my PC they load fine.

It's possible that the OP is now too huge and complex... alas.

Anyone else got trouble?

yea the OP is compleatley messsed up right now if you refresh it in the first page.

Question will we hear soon about xnode distributed content delivery so? can we beat storj timing for cloud storage?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:43:31 PM

I think that if REV 3 doesn't make the price rise, XC will probably die a slow death, which would be unfortunate.

Don't see this as FUD as I am just starting to learn cryptocurrency, but this is just my point of view.

If they pull what they say they will, XC is very cheap right now. rev 3.0 is where the fun start, not where it ends.

I was pissed that I had to sell all my XC about 2 months ago.  Been buying back in slowly over the last 2 weeks at roughly the same price.  What other coin can anyone say that about?

I'm guessing that the ITO is where the fun will start - which should be before the official launch.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:44:44 PM

I'm guessing that the ITO is where the fun will start - which should be before the official launch.

Have there been any updates as to how it will work?  I know there was some pretty intense discussion for a while but not so much lately.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:45:08 PM

Teka said that some slices weren't loading on his phone, but on my PC they load fine.

Anyone else got trouble?

yea the OP is compleatley messsed up right now if you refresh it in the first page.

Question will we here soon about xnode distributed content delivery so? can we beat storj timing for cloud storage?

The (provisional) plan is to have the distributed content server done before we deliver the final XChat at Rev 2.5.

Hmm... might have to take all the hyperlinks off the timeline. Damn. That OP took me all day. Works fine on my end...

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:46:33 PM

Have there been any updates as to how it will work?  I know there was some pretty intense discussion for a while but not so much lately.

No at this stage. I think the discussion here was quite fruitful, and that we got to work through a bunch of options.

We now need to consult on some legal aspects of it, and get a pile of details sorted out.

I'll keep you all posted as soon as we have some updates on it. Can't wait.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:47:35 PM

Change the images to .jpg, that way the size will be way smaller and the OP will load faster.
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:48:39 PM

To be honest, I think XC is on par as the cryptonote coins(now), later it should be much better. It's exciting watching XC develop. Might be the next, new, and improved NXT.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
cryptico

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:48:46 PM

Anyone else got trouble?

Question will we here soon about xnode distributed content delivery so? can we beat storj timing for cloud storage?

The (provisional) plan is to have the distributed content server done before we deliver the final XChat at Rev 2.5.

Hmm... might have to take all the hyperlinks off the timeline. Damn. That OP took me all day. Works fine on my end...

so before two weeks..in theory will it be ready as well for cloud storage and every other content delivery that someone wants to built on top of the Mesh Network??

I thought this was coming after Rev3 ..this will be Huge.

anyway we need Mac and Linux release out ASAP.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:50:02 PM

On the timeline you have one item for the date of 9/23 that says Consultation, Reviews, and Bounties with a green light next to it. As much as I wish that was true, I think you need to put those things on the future timeline.
cryptico

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:50:19 PM

Jibble did you said you have sent me 50 XC?? LOL thank you so much you did not have to Smiley I'll buy you a porsche in one year with those Smiley

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:59:53 PM

To be honest, I think XC is on par as the cryptonote coins(now), later it should be much better. It's exciting watching XC develop. Might be the next, new, and improved NXT.

In my opinion its feature set is a fair way beyond Cryptonote, with less bloat. Cryptonote's anonymity is not flexible, and this is the make-or-break factor when it comes to real-world use cases.

That said, XC's testing, reviews, and bounties have not happened yet, and Cryptonote is open source and quite well documented.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:00:03 PM

Jibble did you said you have sent me 50 XC?? LOL thank you so much you did not have to Smiley I'll buy you a porsche in one year with those Smiley
I really doubt it, but it would be cool if that is possible.
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:00:26 PM

In my opinion its feature set is a fair way beyond Cryptonote, with less bloat. Cryptonote's anonymity is not flexible, and this is the make-or-break factor when it comes to real-world use cases.

That said, XC's testing, reviews, and bounties have not happened yet, and Cryptonote is open source and quite well documented.

Can you explain to me what bloat is?
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:04:19 PM

Synechist some links in OP are broken for me as well, displays the dreaded broken image/url thumbnail.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:06:28 PM

KimmyF, when is your visual blockchain going live?  I'm pretty excited for that!
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:07:07 PM

Anyone else got trouble?

so before two weeks..in theory will it be ready as well for cloud storage and every other content delivery that someone wants to built on top of the Mesh Network??

We haven't given a deadline for Rev 2.5, so not 2 weeks.

XC's web 3.0 functionality may come in a few stages, since web architecture has several layers. At first it'll have the capacity to allow third parties to buy ad space (and possibly other services) through a traditional website, and will be served on Qibuck wallets and pretty much anywhere else. As things progress, we could add distributed personal file storage, decentralised "email", a generalised web app API, distributed website hosting, etc. etc.

As you can imagine, that'll take some time, and is probably best done as several separate services - with an appropriate layering of code.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:08:41 PM

On the timeline you have one item for the date of 9/23 that says Consultation, Reviews, and Bounties with a green light next to it. As much as I wish that was true, I think you need to put those things on the future timeline.

Yes, thanks. In retrospect that looks ambiguous. I suppose it should say "consultation [etc.] announced".

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:10:02 PM

XC's web 3.0 functionality may come in a few stages, since web architecture has several layers. At first it'll have the capacity to allow third parties to buy ad space (and possibly other services) through a traditional website, and will be served on Qibuck wallets and pretty much anywhere else. As things progress, we could add distributed personal file storage, decentralised "email", a generalised web app API, distributed website hosting, etc. etc.

As you can imagine, that'll take some time, and is probably best done as several separate services - with an appropriate layering of code.

Dan Said new UI and mobile wallet in two weeks I understood that that was rev 2.5..

What about Mac and Linux release? a snr member was asking for the linux release yesterday to compile but we had no links the direct him to same situation will be for a mac wallet new release.

Can you give us info about what is the situation with reviews by Atlas and other Crypto members? has been a while now since they were announced.

Thx

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:13:30 PM

Anyone else got trouble?

XC'll be on a whole new level.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Pages: « 1 ... 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 [1412] 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: