Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChilliWinter

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:44:43 PM

so will nayone reply to me? -_-

Same for me, no reward for minting but it seems it can take time, so ..

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:44:55 PM

Anyone who mentions Loljosh.

Yes because that question has been answared, he's not part of the team. Also most of these comments are here to spread trouble just by the way they are worded.

I think that is exactly the sort of reply NewWorldCoiner is talking about - We know he never was and is not part of the official team, that is not the concern or the question. People want to know the deal is between he and yourself - not what he ISN'T, rather what he IS and what he has done that warranted the payment.

Even worse than uncertainty in a market is having points of concern actively avoided. It is not acceptable to simply call those who ask these questions 'troublemakers'. If certain questions are 'not allowed' to be asked then the market will respond accordingly and it wont be pretty.

Clear the air and let us move on - but a simple "that's already been answered" won't fly.

Many of my questions which were serious have been deleted. Its done nothing but hurt the coin.

I would suggest you get the dev to have a read of the unmoderated thread for XC (and hopefully he can have a serious technical discussion rather than throw buzz words around) - the discussion going on there is 100x more beneficial to this coin then all the stupid "I LOVE YOU DEV" crap in here.

Dig your head in the sand and put your shields up around the dev and pay for it later.

I have read that thread and it isn't exactly technical discussion , it's mostly "XC IS A SCAM".  Also, not a lot has been deleted lately. Actually graphics and images explaining the technical details were provided here multiple times. Again, please do you research and read this thread before you say it's just "I LOVE YOU DEV". The last few 20+ pages, really don't look like that.

As the head of this coin ATCSecure must be the face of all questions and be able to provide FULL TRANSPARENCY to the community before it can be adopted. If that means answering the questions 5x over or coming out and saying "Yes I paid loljosh to do the foundation code for the PoS" then so be it. At least the air is cleared and you can carry on. If not he can choose to hide away in this safe comfort zone which is heavily moderated and throw vague 1 line buzz word filled answers hoping that will put a smile on everyones face. You will keep your closed knit community and go down holding each others hands.

DRK went through the exact same thing but 10x worse with people like Anonymint ripping the architecture and anonymity components to pieces. And thats why DRK has the most solid solution of any coin so far. Every question can be confidently answered - We all had months worth of discussions of chopping and changing parts of the solution - why do you think its over 1600 pages long.

The invitation is there to break down the walls and let the dev come clean with all the questions which have blatantly been shoved under the rug - its your choice.

Whenever repeated questions are deleted users get a link to the answer.

OK great - can you please provide me an answer to the following. If it has been answered in the past, provide me with a link. And I DONT mean a 1 line vague ambiguous statement:

ATCSecure needs to come clean with the exact details of what he paid loljosh for, is the PoS codebase of this coin entirely created by loljosh?Huh - if not provide details on what the payment was for. Remember this is for transparency and to clear the air once and for all.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F95HUn51.png&t=540&c=Baq9mXQnh6EYXw
getmining.info

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:46:52 PM

This user is currently ignored.

You have obsoletely zero ground to ask what it was for after being told that loljosh is not involved in the development - Give up mate and move on

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:47:54 PM

Looks like someone does not want this over 21k..

Re Cinni, its just not a popular coin, it does have very swift transactions though and I do rate it, I just think there is no room for it...

The price is being kept artificially high by the 40k order @ 0.002, the market needs to correct and it can't. As soon as that order disappears we'll be back below 0.002 within minutes

Alternatively we are about to breakout, which I think is much more likely, I think the price is artificially low... Lets see who is correct.

Nope. The TA above is correct. We need to go down first before we can come back up again and attempt a breakout. This could last a few days.

The sooner idiot trader number 1 with his 40k order gets removed the sooner we can continue on with our downtrend, and the sooner we can reverse after that downtrend and attempt a breakout. Seriously. That order is reason the volume is so low. Everybody has their finger on the sell button but while that huge order is still on there's no point.

Trust me on this. It's kind of my job.

Ps: just for appeasement. I do think we'll reach 0.01 by mid July at the very latest, barring any technical fuckups.

Too early for TA... The coin is too young.. Sorry.

Idiot trader as you call him sounds like he is blocking you from getting some cheaper coins... I forecast the longer you leave it the more you will need to pay..

But nice veiled try to talk the price down Wink

There's a reason why people like you consistently lose money and people like me consistently make money, it's called emotional attachment.

Unless there is any news that's exactly how this is going to play out.

Well, seeing as I bought at 16k, sold at 42 and got back in sub 20k, Im

A. Pretty happy

And

B. Not losing...

In fact my entire holding cost me nothing....

I do believe in this coin, but it went to 40k too fast, if it went to 40k that fast again, I would do the same.... If we go to 100k over 3 months I will be holding... I adapt..

So put your cards on the table.. Based on your TA, where will we be on Friday? I will say 28 - 32k..

As someone who also brought in at 26, sold @ 45 and re brought back in at 15 to then sell again at 25, to then rebuy back in today @ 0.00185 to then sell again at 0.00206, You don't need TA to gauge a bubble.

And I agree with you on your price estimate, I think we'll breakout before the end of the week to higher than that but then correct to that sort of range. But if you think we're in an uptrend after just gaining 60%+ within twelve hours your absolutely delusional.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:48:24 PM

The user guide for the XNODES will be release later today.. as well as a basic guide on how to "mint" using your wallet.

If your wallet is locked and you want to enable minting with out unlocking, the best approach is to use this command [this is for users who locked/encrypted the wallet]

walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout> [mintonly]

so example would be

walletpassphrase mypasswordgoeshere 999999999 true

ATCSECURE

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
phosphorush

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:48:49 PM

I have coins stacked for more than a day... the last reward estimate ginished 1 hour ago but still nothing.

I did unlock it with the unlock for minting option.

Your account locked, please contact support.
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:51:09 PM

I have coins stacked for more than a day... the last reward estimate ginished 1 hour ago but still nothing.

Proof of Stake is pure lottery based on the coin weight/age, I will be posting some details later today w/ the guides on the proof of stake function.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:52:54 PM

The user guide for the XNODES will be release later today.. as well as a basic guide on how to "mint" using your wallet.

If your wallet is locked and you want to enable minting with out unlocking, the best approach is to use this command [this is for users who locked/encrypted the wallet]

so example would be

ATCSECURE

If I am running xnodes on main net should I see payments come in to me ? 

I am saying this as that's what has happened lately.  Unless its staking delays ?
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:55:35 PM

so example would be

ATCSECURE

I am saying this as that's what has happened lately.  Unless its staking delays ?

Dude, he just stated that the guide will be posted later on!
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:57:45 PM

Re Cinni, its just not a popular coin, it does have very swift transactions though and I do rate it, I just think there is no room for it...

The price is being kept artificially high by the 40k order @ 0.002, the market needs to correct and it can't. As soon as that order disappears we'll be back below 0.002 within minutes

Alternatively we are about to breakout, which I think is much more likely, I think the price is artificially low... Lets see who is correct.

Nope. The TA above is correct. We need to go down first before we can come back up again and attempt a breakout. This could last a few days.

The sooner idiot trader number 1 with his 40k order gets removed the sooner we can continue on with our downtrend, and the sooner we can reverse after that downtrend and attempt a breakout. Seriously. That order is reason the volume is so low. Everybody has their finger on the sell button but while that huge order is still on there's no point.

Ps: just for appeasement. I do think we'll reach 0.01 by mid July at the very latest, barring any technical fuckups.

This guy talks sense  Kiss

This guy talk sense for people who wants to bring the price down to get more coins from scared selling noobs....as he stated himself that is kind of his job.. in mid july this coin will be 0.05 to 0.1 now get your coins or cry later

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:58:28 PM

You have obsoletely zero ground to ask what it was for after being told that loljosh is not involved in the development - Give up mate and move on

Once again, there is no proof of transaction.  Furthermore, we are ALL more worried about moving forward.

It is BS like this that takes us off topic and why we absolutely need to move to a more business driven forum.

And if the DRK thread wants to be convoluted with 1000 pages of nonsense while trying to sort out the legitmate conversation from yo, DRK is going to .05, so be it.  
I find it far more professional and business driven to eliminate the SHIT and keep to the task at hand.  

I just run a business, and once again, if the same replayed questions kept coming up, we would just kick your asses out of the meeting so we could focus on what we need to do to make the product better.
CoinsDude

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:58:38 PM

Where are u guys seeing this 40k order?
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:59:24 PM

Anyone who mentions Loljosh.

Yes because that question has been answared, he's not part of the team. Also most of these comments are here to spread trouble just by the way they are worded.

I think that is exactly the sort of reply NewWorldCoiner is talking about - We know he never was and is not part of the official team, that is not the concern or the question. People want to know the deal is between he and yourself - not what he ISN'T, rather what he IS and what he has done that warranted the payment.

Even worse than uncertainty in a market is having points of concern actively avoided. It is not acceptable to simply call those who ask these questions 'troublemakers'. If certain questions are 'not allowed' to be asked then the market will respond accordingly and it wont be pretty.

Clear the air and let us move on - but a simple "that's already been answered" won't fly.

Many of my questions which were serious have been deleted. Its done nothing but hurt the coin.

I would suggest you get the dev to have a read of the unmoderated thread for XC (and hopefully he can have a serious technical discussion rather than throw buzz words around) - the discussion going on there is 100x more beneficial to this coin then all the stupid "I LOVE YOU DEV" crap in here.

Dig your head in the sand and put your shields up around the dev and pay for it later.

I have read that thread and it isn't exactly technical discussion , it's mostly "XC IS A SCAM".  Also, not a lot has been deleted lately. Actually graphics and images explaining the technical details were provided here multiple times. Again, please do you research and read this thread before you say it's just "I LOVE YOU DEV". The last few 20+ pages, really don't look like that.

As the head of this coin ATCSecure must be the face of all questions and be able to provide FULL TRANSPARENCY to the community before it can be adopted. If that means answering the questions 5x over or coming out and saying "Yes I paid loljosh to do the foundation code for the PoS" then so be it. At least the air is cleared and you can carry on. If not he can choose to hide away in this safe comfort zone which is heavily moderated and throw vague 1 line buzz word filled answers hoping that will put a smile on everyones face. You will keep your closed knit community and go down holding each others hands.

DRK went through the exact same thing but 10x worse with people like Anonymint ripping the architecture and anonymity components to pieces. And thats why DRK has the most solid solution of any coin so far. Every question can be confidently answered - We all had months worth of discussions of chopping and changing parts of the solution - why do you think its over 1600 pages long.

The invitation is there to break down the walls and let the dev come clean with all the questions which have blatantly been shoved under the rug - its your choice.

Whenever repeated questions are deleted users get a link to the answer.

OK great - can you please provide me an answer to the following. If it has been answered in the past, provide me with a link. And I DONT mean a 1 line vague ambiguous statement:

ATCSecure needs to come clean with the exact details of what he paid loljosh for, is the PoS codebase of this coin entirely created by loljosh?Huh - if not provide details on what the payment was for. Remember this is for transparency and to clear the air once and for all.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F95HUn51.png&t=540&c=Baq9mXQnh6EYXw

Dude, you are fixated on the same thing over and over again, because you don't have something else to create FUD.
Just GTFO already...
Anybody is tired already of this thing with loljosh...we don't care.
Loljosh had something to offer, the dev needed that something, bought it, and left a feedback. Wtf is your business there?

Ppl like you will always end up crying in the end, seeing how they wasted their lives for nothing...

if you don't like a coin, don't buy it and move on... its that easy...

But you leak frustration, and everybody knows why, you did not had the chance to have some cheap coins, and you're crying like a bi.... now...

Move on dude, go and take care of your dark coins.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:59:42 PM

so example would be

ATCSECURE

I am saying this as that's what has happened lately.  Unless its staking delays ?

Dude, he just stated that the guide will be posted later on!

Before you post, learn to slow down and read.  Do you have the latest build of the wallet ? Yes ?
In the directory are there scripts to run ? Yes - have you even opened them up in notepad to see what they do ?

Are you a noob that needs to be told how to do everything ?

What was my question ? Does it sound like I need a guide to use this feature right now - dev told you its all in the wallet and a guide will come later but its all there right now for use.  I was trying to clarify something.

Calm down bro jesus we are not all dark trolls in here.

I thought I was the only one but I read in poloniex another guy asked this same question so I checked my wallet since running xnodes on main net and saw I also got 1 xc sent to my wallet since running it.

WOW.  Otherwise if you want to argue back and forth I am happy to do so in PM and not on the thread. We Xc'ers are better then that.

I have no issue with you either way. 

getmining.info

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:00:55 PM

so example would be

ATCSECURE

Thanks, look forward to the guide  Wink

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:00:59 PM

Where are u guys seeing this 40k order?

20k @ mintpal. Its actually 44k though Cheesy

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:02:06 PM

All I see in your post is...

"ooo, I want some coins but I don't afford them at this price...I'm a cheap greedy ass...please do something...please get down that buy wall..."

GTFO ALREADY!
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:03:59 PM

Too early for TA... The coin is too young.. Sorry.

Idiot trader as you call him sounds like he is blocking you from getting some cheaper coins... I forecast the longer you leave it the more you will need to pay..

But nice veiled try to talk the price down Wink

There's a reason why people like you consistently lose money and people like me consistently make money, it's called emotional attachment.

Unless there is any news that's exactly how this is going to play out.

Well, seeing as I bought at 16k, sold at 42 and got back in sub 20k, Im

A. Pretty happy

And

B. Not losing...

In fact my entire holding cost me nothing....

I do believe in this coin, but it went to 40k too fast, if it went to 40k that fast again, I would do the same.... If we go to 100k over 3 months I will be holding... I adapt..

So put your cards on the table.. Based on your TA, where will we be on Friday? I will say 28 - 32k..

As someone who also brought in at 26, sold @ 45 and re brought back in at 15 to then sell again at 25, to then rebuy back in today @ 0.00185 to then sell again at 0.00206, You don't need TA to gauge a bubble.

And I agree with you on your price estimate, I think we'll breakout before the end of the week to higher than that but then correct to that sort of range. But if you think we're in an uptrend after just gaining 60%+ within twelve hours your absolutely delusional.

Fair enough, I can also see why you are now nervous as you obviously want back in and that guy, clever or idiot - we can disagree, is blocking you.. My guess is he has filled up, and now wants XC higher and will hold us above 20k... Therefore anyone selling now and wanting back in will (IMO) be committing a mistake... Nothing to stop them getting back in, but they will have less coins..

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:05:06 PM

Once again, there is no proof of transaction.  Furthermore, we are ALL more worried about moving forward.

It is BS like this that takes us off topic and why we absolutely need to move to a more business driven forum.

And if the DRK thread wants to be convoluted with 1000 pages of nonsense while trying to sort out the legitmate conversation from yo, DRK is going to .05, so be it.  
I find it far more professional and business driven to eliminate the SHIT and keep to the task at hand.  

I just run a business, and once again, if the same replayed questions kept coming up, we would just kick your asses out of the meeting so we could focus on what we need to do to make the product better.

1 more thing, I believe there will be a thread for talking price points and trading in that forum, and there will be one strictly for business/technical questions so we can separate this as well.
This is not possible here.
ChilliWinter

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:06:01 PM

so example would be

ATCSECURE

Thank you and will be patient for that guide Smiley

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: