Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:07:43 PM

just so you all know, I accept tips   Grin

So do I ........
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:08:20 PM

If you do a teamviewer again in the evening I can record it and put it on youtube if need be.

That would be awesome move to stop the fuds now that we have exposure on coindesk as well please let's do it! Smiley

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:09:00 PM

Good evening everyone,

I would like to send a rather long article/message to all the people out there especially those that have been doubting this coin and spreading FUD, and thank the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism that has come along. I would also like to thank the strong people of this young but incredible XC community. It has been a stressful start, but a successful one! This message/article will sum-up everything that has happened today and relate it to what has been said before.

The dev ATCSECURE and the dev team have promised that they will deliver this technology in 3-4 weeks. Now after so much demand, FUD and crisis, ATCSECURE has decided that it would be better for the community to have some proof that his project is well in place and is working, in order to calm things down and provide people with proof that indeed this will be a revolution.

First, people were ok and decided why not a test group of 5. After these 5 people claimed it was working, and even with all the proofs and screenshots, others claimed that if that is the case they wanted to try it themselves. No problem, devs responded and established that (next point).

Secondly, atcsecure in freenode #XCofficial was criticized constructively in that he was told if this technology is working why not try more than just a group of 5. He then responded again and gave access to EVERYONE! So at least more than 30 random people tested this if not a lot more (including myself).

Thirdly people claimed it was easy to fake the unknown in wallet, not only is this criticism undermined by the second point because everyone could test it themselves, but the dev also proposed even a bounty for someone to create a blockchain and that they would use that to prove that this isn’t a simple fake.

Fourthly even a teamview has been established to prove this and all went well.

What more do you want? Do you expect the dev team to send you the source code now and destroy all their investments? No, that’s not smart and will not happen because everyone deserves to be rewarded for the faith they have put in this project and its community.

Listen people, be objective and use your analytical skills (aka your brain). This project was to be implemented in 3 - 4 weeks from now, now everyone who wanted has tested it and it has been proven to work. It is easy to criticize and especially to say shit, but it is extremely hard to build something fruitful. There can't be anymore FUD, constructive criticism has been welcomed and addressed as has been proven in this article. I’m sure more criticism will come, but that is absolutely normal as any innovative, quality and revolutionary project does receive a lot of criticism in its start.

Yes there are still some issues with POS/staking in some wallets and some minor other problems (which will be addressed progressively), but how do you expect a coin that is not even 4 weeks old to be perfect? Especially after bringing such innovative technology and having to deal with all this criticism and add more days of work to address issues such as these that have been addressed now. Now give the devs some space and time to implement their project and work on the coding, marketing etc. as they watch the price skyrocketting...

That is my position right now, and yes I will continue to invest and trust in this community as they have been successful in every way and have been on schedule!

Thanks solid12345 for this, which adds to what I have said and proves that the dev has been on schedule and has fulfilled all his promises:

‘OMG this dev is fake, he'll never have a wallet by Sunday!

- check, wallet on Sunday

then

OMG this guy is not Dan Metcalfe, that is just speculation, he is probably some kid

- check, Dan Metcalfe updates his linkedin

OMG there is a one line mention of fedoracoin, sell, sell, sell!

- check, Mindfox looks at the code and confirms it's not fedora's.’

Cheers to the community and to all the people who have faith in it! Good luck to the haters, we are a respectable community!

Plus. Fucking. Two.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:09:08 PM

Good evening everyone,

I would like to send a rather long article/message to all the people out there especially those that have been doubting this coin and spreading FUD, and thank the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism that has come along. I would also like to thank the strong people of this young but incredible XC community. It has been a stressful start, but a successful one! This message/article will sum-up everything that has happened today and relate it to what has been said before.

The dev ATCSECURE and the dev team have promised that they will deliver this technology in 3-4 weeks. Now after so much demand, FUD and crisis, ATCSECURE has decided that it would be better for the community to have some proof that his project is well in place and is working, in order to calm things down and provide people with proof that indeed this will be a revolution.

First, people were ok and decided why not a test group of 5. After these 5 people claimed it was working, and even with all the proofs and screenshots, others claimed that if that is the case they wanted to try it themselves. No problem, devs responded and established that (next point).

Secondly, atcsecure in freenode #XCofficial was criticized constructively in that he was told if this technology is working why not try more than just a group of 5. He then responded again and gave access to EVERYONE! So at least more than 30 random people tested this if not a lot more (including myself).

Thirdly people claimed it was easy to fake the unknown in wallet, not only is this criticism undermined by the second point because everyone could test it themselves, but the dev also proposed even a bounty for someone to create a blockchain and that they would use that to prove that this isn’t a simple fake.

What more do you want? Do you expect the dev team to send you the source code now and destroy all their investments? No, that’s not smart and will not happen because everyone deserves to be rewarded for the faith they have put in this project and its community.

Listen people, be objective and use your analytical skills (aka your brain). This project was to be implemented in 3 - 4 weeks from now, now everyone who wanted has tested it and it has been proven to work. It is easy to criticize and especially to say shit, but it is extremely hard to build something fruitful. There can't be anymore FUD, constructive criticism has been welcomed and addressed as has been proven in this article. I’m sure more criticism will come, but that is absolutely normal as any innovative, quality and revolutionary project does receive a lot of criticism in its start.

Yes there are still some issues with POS/staking in some wallets and some minor other problems (which will be addressed progressively), but how do you expect a coin that is not even 4 weeks old to be perfect? Especially after bringing such innovative technology and having to deal with all this criticism and add more days of work to address issues such as these that have been addressed now. Now give the devs some space and time to implement their project and work on the coding, marketing etc. as they watch the price skyrocketting...

That is my position right now, and yes I will continue to invest and trust in this community as they have been successful in every way and have been on schedule!

Thanks solid12345 for this, which adds to what I have said and proves that the dev has been on schedule and has fulfilled all his promises:

then

OMG this guy is not Dan Metcalfe, that is just speculation, he is probably some kid

Cheers to the community and to all the people who have faith in it! Good luck to the haters, we are a respectable community!

Plus. Fucking. One.

Plus. * Censored *. Two  Grin
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:09:56 PM

If you do a teamviewer again in the evening I can record it and put it on youtube if need be.

That would be awesome move to stop the fuds now that we have exposure on coindesk as well please let's do it! Smiley

we should update coindesk what we have done!
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:10:05 PM

I'm a layman so alot of this tech stuff goes over my head, but what my impression is so far is alot of the FUD flying has been countered very well.

In order this is my experience over the last week

OMG this dev is fake, he'll never have a wallet by Sunday!

then

- check, Mindfox looks at the code and confirms it's not fedora's.

I believe in solid, honest questions but after being inundated with scam coins for months now, this is one of the most transparent devs i've come across and frankly his age and resume give me more confidence than alot of these 20 year-old copy paste kids. Do I still hold out the possibility he can't pull it off? Sure, but I do think if there is ANY coin that can compete with Dark, this is it, no other comes close except MRO which has issues of its own as well.

Thanks for bringing all these points up. I would like you to know that video explanations and demonstrations are to be released showing very simply how each piece of technology functions to provide the users with the most secure network that protects your privacy. These will be continually updated as new productions and additions are released.

-XC Community Mod

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:10:14 PM

Good evening everyone,

then

Plus. Fucking. One.

Plus. * Censored *. Two  Grin

As long as the word is not used in criticism it's fine, but yeah thanks for writing this.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:10:36 PM

We have to make sure that it's bulletproof.  Show all aspect of every single transactions that got split.   Otherwise, you know they will have more FUD to spread...

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

I'm a layman so alot of this tech stuff goes over my head, but what my impression is so far is alot of the FUD flying has been countered very well.

In order this is my experience over the last week

OMG this dev is fake, he'll never have a wallet by Sunday!

then

- check, Mindfox looks at the code and confirms it's not fedora's.

I believe in solid, honest questions but after being inundated with scam coins for months now, this is one of the most transparent devs i've come across and frankly his age and resume give me more confidence than alot of these 20 year-old copy paste kids. Do I still hold out the possibility he can't pull it off? Sure, but I do think if there is ANY coin that can compete with Dark, this is it, no other comes close except MRO which has issues of its own as well.

Thanks for bringing all these points up. I would like you to know that video explanations and demonstrations are to be released showing very simply how each piece of technology functions to provide the users with the most secure network that protects your privacy. These will be continually updated as new productions and additions are released.

-XC Community Mod

PR please update all things we have done but another coin mentioned in that article haven't!
majika

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:12:08 PM

Good evening everyone,

then

Also my peer review of the X11 Coin code base:
http://cryptopump.info/x11-coin-xc-its-secure-and-unique-mixer-implementation/
tat123

Activity: 261

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:13:04 PM

just so you all know, I accept tips   Grin

So do I ........

I will send some XC your way too. Thanks Teka.
Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:13:13 PM

Good evening everyone,

then

+1

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
cryptico

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:14:59 PM

We have to make sure that it's bulletproof.  Show all aspect of every single transactions that got split.   Otherwise, you know they will have more FUD to spread...

Yea agree on that 10000000000000% however will do this will need to cover fuking EVERYTHING related to the transactions anon and how it works to avoid any fuders to come near 1000 miles

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
greyskies

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:17:53 PM

Good evening everyone,

then

+1

You forgot the swear word.

Just kidding
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:18:47 PM

Can we get our PR peeps to follow up with the author of this article. It only mentions how DRK made the twitter accusation and the how it affected price but never mentions how the accusations was false and even members of their own community lambasted the person for putting it out there to begin with.

http://www.coindesk.com/darkcoin-duel-xc-demise-mcdogecoin/
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:20:35 PM

Can we get our PR peeps to follow up with the author of this article. It only mentions how DRK made the twitter accusation and the how it affected price but never mentions how the accusations was false and even members of their own community lambasted the person for putting it out there to begin with.

yes ask the author follow up. we did teamview sessions and peer review.
Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:21:17 PM

tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

Time to invest more coin on XC dont miss the train errr... the space shuttle !

cryptico

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:22:57 PM

yes ask the author follow up. we did teamview sessions and peer review.

I think will be best to address that after the Youtube Video and the  test-net blockchain after we have something solid to show until now is our words against theirs what do you think guys? Teka?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:22:57 PM

Is it just me or does the dev's responses do not sound technical at all. Seems like his escape goat reply is "this is only a test release"  Not sure if he can get it done.  This post will be deleted in 5,4,3,2....

=>

This release does not have the multi-path paradigm code which will prevent that.  This is only a test release

What part of multi-path paradigm code don't you get?

I don't get any of it. Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: