Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:56:51 PM

It's saying minting as you can see. In every other staking coins i own when I have unmature coins it was saying "unmature coins" not minting.

PS: I have the latest release and .conf updated.

If you are minting, you have mature coins.  It can take up to 30 days for the mature coins to stake.

Yes, but look at the Expected time to earn on the screenshots.

I don't think that is accurate, or if it is, there is a lot of variance, kind of like solo mining.

My expected time to reward is 1 second, but I don't stake every second, I haven't staked for hours.
laredo7mm

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:03:23 AM

It's saying minting as you can see. In every other staking coins i own when I have unmature coins it was saying "unmature coins" not minting.

If you are minting, you have mature coins.  It can take up to 30 days for the mature coins to stake.

I don't think that is accurate, or if it is, there is a lot of variance, kind of like solo mining.

My expected time to reward is 1 second, but I don't stake every second, I haven't staked for hours.

Of course, there only being 194 blocks in the last 15 hours doesn't help anything.  At 90 second block times there should have been more than that found....like around 600, I think.
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:03:45 AM

If you are minting, you have mature coins.  It can take up to 30 days for the mature coins to stake.

That's why I'm speaking about a "typo" bug. Thanks for you reply anyway I'll wait more days then I will see.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:04:38 AM

If anyone is having trouble locating their .config file. Worry no more! I have put together a quick walk through on what to do.

1. Go into your file directory and find the X11Coin folder. IE:  
C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\X11Coin

2. If you don't have a X11Coin.conf file, you can create one.

3. Open a text document and add the following:
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com

4. Save the file as X11Coin.conf

5. Restart your client, make sure your wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking.

*YOU WILL NEED TO ENABLE HIDDEN FILES SO YOU CAN SEE IT*

-XC Community Mod

The conf file should be .cnf and not .txt in "properties" "type of file" correct?

plus do I have to put in the file just

or

listen=1
rpcuser=changethis
rpcpassword=changethistoo

and last thing.. will I need to put my PC user and password of the PC or I can put whatever I want

Sorry for the noob questions and thank you Smiley

Hey, the file has to be called X11Coin.conf. You create a text document, but you save it as 'All files', not a .text as it is by default. You can leave your file with just the two addnode lines. It's not necessary to copy everything else. My file just has the nodes and I'm running fine. You should not be putting your PC username and PW in there.

-XC Community Mod.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:06:37 AM

If you are minting, you have mature coins.  It can take up to 30 days for the mature coins to stake.

Of course only only being 194 blocks in the last 15 hours doesn't help anything.  At 90 second block times there should have been more than that found....like around 600, I think.

This one isn't cool either. Confirmations are waaaaay to long actually. I guess it's because DEV has to rush in full POS. So only few wallets are keeping the network alive.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:10:54 AM

To improve staking, I've updated several things in the new release

available at http://xc-official.com/release/client-mixer-v10.zip or http://xc-official.com/release/client-mixer-v10.rar   -

Please update your X11Coinf.conf in the %appdata%\roaming to include these 2 nodes.  I will be deploying several more - the latest client (posted above) also includes PoS checkpoints.  Please download the new wallet, update your conf file.

<Example X11Coin.conf>

listen=1
rpcuser=changethis

Great update.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:12:17 AM

[/quote]

Hey, the file has to be called X11Coin.conf. You create a text document, but you save it as 'All files', not a .text as it is by default. You can leave your file with just the two addnode lines. It's not necessary to copy everything else. My file just has the nodes and I'm running fine. You should not be putting your PC username and PW in there.

-XC Community Mod.
[/quote]

Hi thx for the reply,

If I save it as All files in properties it will stay anyway as a text file and not a .cnf file so do I have to put iit in the roaming folder just as a text doc?

thx

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
laredo7mm

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:15:24 AM

Of course only only being 194 blocks in the last 15 hours doesn't help anything.  At 90 second block times there should have been more than that found....like around 600, I think.

This one isn't cool either. Confirmations are waaaaay to long actually. I guess it's because DEV has to rush in full POS. So only few wallets are keeping the network alive.

I hear ya, it is annoying. Hopefully the PoS checkpoints that were added will fix the slow block times.
laredo7mm

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:17:45 AM

Hi thx for the reply,

If I save it as All files in properties it will stay anyway as a text file and not a .cnf file so do I have to put iit in the roaming folder just as a text doc?

thx

Rename it to X11Coin.Conf
520Bit

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:19:14 AM

PROOF.
http://youtu.be/_uTgnZAFuNU

hopefully this explains enough.

+10 to you good sir

This video is good for me to understand how XNODE works from a high level.
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:20:13 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 12:35:01 AM by Pizpie

A slower speed being experience right now because:

1.) Users who are  not on the updated wallet or close to the latest, are on a fork.

* v0.9.1.10x11-coin-1.0 is latest version   .RAR =  http://xc-official.com/release/client-mixer-v10.rar     .ZIP = http://xc-official.com/release/client-mixer-v10.zip

What was happening was users were "drifting" off the block chain.
Another fix that creates a PoS checkpoint is about to be deployed that will fix this issue and improve speed.

manatwork

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:20:56 AM

the coin call xc, why still need the x11 thing in the file name? like x11coin.conf
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:21:32 AM

Hi thx for the reply,

thx

I did it it is named X11Coin.Conf but just changing the name of the file does not change the format. Does it need to go inside the roaming folder in .txt or in .cnf? you can check the type of file you have in properties of the file.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:23:29 AM

Hi thx for the reply,

thx

I did it it is named X11Coin.Conf but just changing the name of the file does not change the format. Does it need to go inside the roaming folder in .txt or in .cnf? you can check the type of file you have in properties of the file.

You need to uncheck 'hide extensions for known file types' in your windows folder options to be able to properly rename a file.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:23:43 AM

Hi thx for the reply,

thx

That file you created should be in C:\Users\<Yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\X11Coin
You don't save it as a .txt

You add the nodes to the .conf

To view this file, you have to enable viewing hidden folders and files.

-XC Community Mod

laredo7mm

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:24:04 AM

Hi thx for the reply,

thx

I don't know. I don't know what a .cnf file is. I just created a new txt file and then renamed it and changed the extension from .txt to .conf.
520Bit

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:24:33 AM

the coin call xc, why still need the x11 thing in the file name? like x11coin.conf

Because XC used to be called X11Coin as a full name.
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:24:52 AM

Hi thx for the reply,

thx

I don't know. I don't know what a .cnf file is. I just created a new txt file and then renamed it and changed the extension from .txt to .conf.

This.

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:25:23 AM

To improve staking, I've updated several things in the new release

available at http://xc-official.com/release/client-mixer-v10.zip or http://xc-official.com/release/client-mixer-v10.rar   -

Please update your X11Coinf.conf in the %appdata%\roaming to include these 2 nodes.  I will be deploying several more - the latest client (posted above) also includes PoS checkpoints.  Please download the new wallet, update your conf file.

<Example X11Coin.conf>

listen=1
rpcuser=changethis

Great update.
+1

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:32:57 AM

To the dude that placed the 100 BTC buy on Mintpal yesterday to test the waters, please try again today. The sentiment has changed, people are feeling confident again about this coin. There is a very good chance we can again get close to the high of a few days back.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: