Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:43:27 AM

Everybody is lurking at XC now, because people are uncertain of what to think of it, because of the FUD DRK spread about it.

People need to stop lurking and start buying.

People need to undestand what they are buying instead of asking others if it's working.

If you do not understand the screenshot of the poster with transactions occurring on his laptop or the video, and what these mean, that's a real problem right there.

If you did, you don't need another's opinion.

Yea, the market is waiting right now to see if they can capitalize on any last minute dumpers.  If they sense dumping has stopped.  Prepare for a huge uptrend.  Everyone (who knows better) is certain XC is the real deal now.  IMO
Yep, I kinda want the price to stay at this level until my BTC arrives from coinbase on Monday so I can buy in at these levels Smiley

I feel your pain. I was waiting on 50BTC from Coinbase. I watched the a 10x rise while waiting. Of course, I finally got my BTC and price was at 30... Heck I wished they could have kept it one more day so that i could have bought at 17.

Anyone that has been around Crypto long knows that this is going 50mil in less than 3 weeks... and the moon (100mill +) soon afterwards.

Good luck to you. Grin

Yup, i wouldnt have a shit ton of money in this if it wasnt going to 50mil + passing darkcoin

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:44:56 AM

Wow! Everyone, I found the escaping goat mentioned earlier in the thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b4qgtOO6Ig

Grin Grin Grin Grin

All have a great weekend!

LOL!!
Grifftech

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:45:37 AM

Everybody is lurking at XC now, because people are uncertain of what to think of it, because of the FUD DRK spread about it.

People need to stop lurking and start buying.

People need to undestand what they are buying instead of asking others if it's working.

If you do not understand the screenshot of the poster with transactions occurring on his laptop or the video, and what these mean, that's a real problem right there.

If you did, you don't need another's opinion.

Yea, the market is waiting right now to see if they can capitalize on any last minute dumpers.  If they sense dumping has stopped.  Prepare for a huge uptrend.  Everyone (who knows better) is certain XC is the real deal now.  IMO
Yep, I kinda want the price to stay at this level until my BTC arrives from coinbase on Monday so I can buy in at these levels Smiley

I feel your pain. I was waiting on 50BTC from Coinbase. I watched the a 10x rise while waiting. Of course, I finally got my BTC and price was at 30... Heck I wished they could have kept it one more day so that i could have bought at 17.

Anyone that has been around Crypto long knows that this is going 50mil in less than 3 weeks... and the moon (100mill +) soon afterwards.

Good luck to you. Grin

Good luck to you also Smiley
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:02:57 AM

My prior post doesn't mean the anonymity works or doesn't work. Nor that things will go up or down. Nor that one should buy or sell.

It's not an endorsement.

It's a warning:

If you don't know if it works or not, be careful.
If you think you do, be EXTRA careful.
If you need others to tell you, be EXTRA EXTRA careful.
If you do actually know, you don't need advice from me.

You sure spend a lot of time over here for a DRK fanboy. Not sure what your motive is?

Judging from the posts I have seen from Alex, they are nonbiased.

I learned a thing or two from his posts actually 
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:03:24 AM

what happened?

1. All the paid shills went home for the weekend?
2.  The (watch me now) puPROOFdding and it made all the haters rethink their stance.

Recap of what we witnessed today - though not all shown in the video
1. Anon transactions sent and received
2. TX # did not show the sent to nor sent from address.
3. decentralized anonymous transactions as you could see the transactions from others move through your wallet meaning that the Xnode concept is working.

To those who tipped, it is much appreciated.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:04:15 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26uf4g/dev_update_290514/

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
qqNxt

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:04:24 AM

For any who missed it -- XC anonymous decentralized transfer proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uTgnZAFuNU&feature=youtu.be

History made -- but don't panic buy Smiley Take it niiiice and easy. Plenty of coins for everyone still.

great! how much would xc go? how much are privacy worth?
should I buy few more?
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:20:28 AM

For any who missed it -- XC anonymous decentralized transfer proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uTgnZAFuNU&feature=youtu.be

History made -- but don't panic buy Smiley Take it niiiice and easy. Plenty of coins for everyone still.

great! how much would xc go? how much are privacy worth?
should I buy few more?

I for one do not want a public ledger of my life published on a block chain.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:22:40 AM

hey all,
I won't say this is off topic as I feel it pertains to both sides.

First, let me say that we hold DRK as well as XC.  Just a lot more XC since we mined it from day 1. 

I am glad the garbage over the last couple days has subsided, as there was never a need for it in the first place.  I have also said this in the XC thread and on Twitter.

I promote the idea that our communities work together and support each other and move on to even bigger things, not for only our fanboy coin, but also for the crypto world in general.  The Coindesk article made both sides look like idiots. 

Both of these coins have great promise, and there are real world applications for both.  It may be true that DRK is further along than XC, but DRK has also been around for much longer.  Kind of like an older brother.

Let's do our best to promote cryptos in general, support innovation, and stop making the community look like a bunch of teenage girls.

Thank you

JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:32:57 AM

hey all,

First, let me say that we hold DRK as well as XC.  Just a lot more XC since we mined it from day 1. 

I am glad the garbage over the last couple days has subsided, as there was never a need for it in the first place.  I have also said this in the XC thread and on Twitter.

I promote the idea that our communities work together and support each other and move on to even bigger things, not for only our fanboy coin, but also for the crypto world in general.  The Coindesk article made both sides look like idiots. 

Both of these coins have great promise, and there are real world applications for both.  It may be true that DRK is further along than XC, but DRK has also been around for much longer.  Kind of like an older brother.

Let's do our best to promote cryptos in general, support innovation, and stop making the community look like a bunch of teenage girls.

Thank you

+1 for you yet again sir Smiley

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:34:27 AM

hey all,

Thank you

Exactly how I feel. We need to respect and support the innovation that both coins have the potential to provide.
cryptoexplorer

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:39:34 AM

hey all,

Thank you

While overall I agree with everything you said but sometimes you just have to punch someone in the face even if it is a teenage girl (figuratively speaking).... its business not personal.

Grifftech

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:44:16 AM

hey all,

Thank you

While overall I agree with everything you said but sometimes you just have to punch someone in the face even if it is a teenage girl (figuratively speaking).... its business not personal.

heck with the face, they deserve a good solid gooch punch
arz

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:51:46 AM

hey all,

Thank you

+111111111111111111111111

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:53:13 AM

hey all,

First, let me say that we hold DRK as well as XC.  Just a lot more XC since we mined it from day 1.  

I am glad the garbage over the last couple days has subsided, as there was never a need for it in the first place.  I have also said this in the XC thread and on Twitter.

I promote the idea that our communities work together and support each other and move on to even bigger things, not for only our fanboy coin, but also for the crypto world in general.  The Coindesk article made both sides look like idiots.  

Both of these coins have great promise, and there are real world applications for both.  It may be true that DRK is further along than XC, but DRK has also been around for much longer.  Kind of like an older brother.

Thank you

Exactly how I feel. We need to respect and support the innovation that both coins have the potential to provide.

We also need to keep some humility. The tech world is full of "secure" technologies that turned out to have gaps or flaws in them. So I don't want one anonymous coin system taking over. I want a couple of good solid anonymity coins competing out there for a long time to come, so we as consumers have options if and when problems arise. Long live XC! Long live Dark! And long live Monero and Blackcoin and any others working on anonymity functionality.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
cryptoexplorer

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:57:23 AM

hey all,

Thank you

heck with the face, they deserve a good solid gooch punch

Agree, the gooch would be better than the face and really send a message.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:00:46 AM

hey all,

First, let me say that we hold DRK as well as XC.  Just a lot more XC since we mined it from day 1.  

I am glad the garbage over the last couple days has subsided, as there was never a need for it in the first place.  I have also said this in the XC thread and on Twitter.

I promote the idea that our communities work together and support each other and move on to even bigger things, not for only our fanboy coin, but also for the crypto world in general.  The Coindesk article made both sides look like idiots.  

Both of these coins have great promise, and there are real world applications for both.  It may be true that DRK is further along than XC, but DRK has also been around for much longer.  Kind of like an older brother.

Thank you

+1

Its a bit like that isn't it.  I don't even entertain the trolls now.  To me they missed out and are now just salty. People want to protect their investments.  We all do.  So when we feel threatened we lash out.  XC copped a hiding from that very attitude lately and to everyone involved and on the outside looking in would have been disgusted.

Settle down people.

One day very soon in the not to distant future I wold expect nothing less then a real developer who will not remain anonymous and is open and upfront as the NORM.  But guys he has proven who he is, hasn't hidden anything and yet all he gets is shit.  Society is fucked and I blame that on the fact there are toooooo many people on the planet and most are the stupid garden variety. Mob mentality rules it seems right or wrong.
ATC is doing a bang up job. Minimal fuss and community interaction.  

I also hold both drk and xc but cant work out why people would feel threatened. 

We also need to move on form this and only focus on the tech and development of the coin. We cant keep re posting linkedin profiles, videos, constantly proving its working - we already know this, they already know this. 

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:09:26 AM

great
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:12:40 AM

Is the source code contain "mixer"? I saw all executables seem containing "mixer" but I see nowhere in the source code, and I compiled source code and it seems behave a bit differently than the windows wallet I downloaded. Is this true? any explanations?
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:14:42 AM

hey all,

Thank you

+1

Its a bit like that isn't it.  I don't even entertain the trolls now.  To me they missed out and are now just salty. People want to protect their investments.  We all do.  So when we feel threatened we lash out.  XC copped a hiding from that very attitude lately and to everyone involved and on the outside looking in would have been disgusted.

Settle down people.

One day very soon in the not to distant future I wold expect nothing less then a real developer who will not remain anonymous and is open and upfront as the NORM.  But guys he has proven who he is, hasn't hidden anything and yet all he gets is shit.  Society is fucked and I blame that on the fact there are toooooo many people on the planet and most are the stupid garden variety. Mob mentality rules it seems right or wrong.
ATC is doing a bang up job. Minimal fuss and community interaction.  

I also hold both drk and xc but cant work out why people would feel threatened. 

We also need to move on form this and only focus on the tech and development of the coin. We cant keep re posting linkedin profiles, videos, constantly proving its working - we already know this, they already know this. 

With Cryptos becoming mainstream - Anonymity will no longer be accepted.  It would be nice to be hidden behind a screen, but this isn't the underground anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: