Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 [1567] 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:25:33 PM

Morning folks

Hmm... Looks like we need to get you all some details about how the premine has been spent and which address(es) you can all keep track of it on. It's pretty important that you're able to do this.

We'll need to wait until Dan's awake since I don't have any access to the premine. But I can tell you a few things:

- I will reveal that some of the premine has been used to pay me. It's a full time job, and I'm happy to be paid in XC.

- Dan is very likely to have paid XC to devs for various things.

- I don't think that Dan has used the premine for his own expenses. I actually think he *should* use it for his expenses, and I hope he has, but I'm not sure he has. He's specifically mentioned that XChat was developed out of his own funds.

Some pure speculation:

- I don't know how much of the premine is left, and how much might exist in BTC or another currency.

- It's possible that Dan diversified XC's funding to mitigate risk and/or to pay devs. Good plan in my opinion.

- It's possible that the premine could be used to generate profits on other coins, and thus replenish the premine.

I don't mind at all for you and the dev team to be paid with the premine. What I do mind is if you do this without stating publicly the amounts the addresses and the time you were/are paid.

This is just complying with the standards that the team itself set up to follow as per pizpie link with the addresses were mentioning that each expense was going to be public.

YOU AGAIN?Huh?
NOW IT"S ABOUT PREMINE?Huh

GOSHHHHH!!!!! I hope you dump your xc and block faster and go look for another coin, because you really hurt this coin with you idiotic posts.
Always make sure of a thing before posting... FUDER!!!!!

You know I never said this to anyone in here but now I will Fuck Off you and your idiotic FUDS accusations I'm one of the members that invested more in this thread and contributed the most with constructive criticism I don't remember you providing ibe inch if constructiveness for xc. If it was not for my posts in the block net thread you and many others might not have even had the 10% discount from CoinGateway. And now you are accusing me when first I did not bring up this and second all of us are concerned. You are just a blind idiotic fan boy at this point just go fuck yourself.

Now Teka you can delete this post and his post also.

Thank you
blah blah blah cryptico's a fudder.

Cryptico isn't a fudder, He's been around for a long time and is a long term hoddler and contributor to the thread

I agree he's a bit hot tempered at times (as he has acknowledged himself) but he has brought up a couple of very valid questions.

1) A fair few people thanked him in the Blocknet thread for pointing out the 10% issue and because of him they sent coingateway a ticket and received their 10%.

2) It is true that Pizpie stated the premine would be transparent, and is now nearly all gone and as of yet, we don't know where. I think this is a valid point too!

I don't doubt point 2 will be sorted when Dan gets the chance to clear things up.

Not much point in bickering about it. Lets just wait and see what Dan says.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Sabretooth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:31:00 PM

Morning folks

Hmm... Looks like we need to get you all some details about how the premine has been spent and which address(es) you can all keep track of it on. It's pretty important that you're able to do this.

We'll need to wait until Dan's awake since I don't have any access to the premine. But I can tell you a few things:

- I will reveal that some of the premine has been used to pay me. It's a full time job, and I'm happy to be paid in XC.

- Dan is very likely to have paid XC to devs for various things.

- I don't think that Dan has used the premine for his own expenses. I actually think he *should* use it for his expenses, and I hope he has, but I'm not sure he has. He's specifically mentioned that XChat was developed out of his own funds.

Some pure speculation:

- I don't know how much of the premine is left, and how much might exist in BTC or another currency.

- It's possible that Dan diversified XC's funding to mitigate risk and/or to pay devs. Good plan in my opinion.

- It's possible that the premine could be used to generate profits on other coins, and thus replenish the premine.

I don't mind at all for you and the dev team to be paid with the premine. What I do mind is if you do this without stating publicly the amounts the addresses and the time you were/are paid.

This is just complying with the standards that the team itself set up to follow as per pizpie link with the addresses were mentioning that each expense was going to be public.

YOU AGAIN?Huh?
NOW IT"S ABOUT PREMINE?Huh

GOSHHHHH!!!!! I hope you dump your xc and block faster and go look for another coin, because you really hurt this coin with you idiotic posts.
Always make sure of a thing before posting... FUDER!!!!!

You know I never said this to anyone in here but now I will Fuck Off you and your idiotic FUDS accusations I'm one of the members that invested more in this thread and contributed the most with constructive criticism I don't remember you providing ibe inch if constructiveness for xc. If it was not for my posts in the block net thread you and many others might not have even had the 10% discount from CoinGateway. And now you are accusing me when first I did not bring up this and second all of us are concerned. You are just a blind idiotic fan boy at this point just go fuck yourself.

Now Teka you can delete this post and his post also.

Thank you
blah blah blah cryptico's a fudder.

Cryptico isn't a fudder, He's been around for a long time and is a long term hoddler and contributor to the thread

I agree he's a bit hot tempered at times (as he has acknowledged himself) but he has brought up a couple of very valid questions.

1) A fair few people thanked him in the Blocknet thread for pointing out the 10% issue and because of him they sent coingateway a ticket and received their 10%.

2) It is true that Pizpie stated the premine would be transparent, and is now nearly all gone and as of yet, we don't know where. I think this is a valid point too!

I don't doubt point 2 will be sorted when Dan gets the chance to clear things up.

Not much point in bickering about it. Lets just wait and see what Dan says.

+1

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
Pica-Pau

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:31:48 PM

EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now.

It's like Christmas for new investors  Cheesy
Bad day for weak hands though.

Elaborating to get out of some other investments right now to pick up 'em cheap XCs  Roll Eyes
Also trying to get some new funds in asap.
Looking at the development going on here I cannot understand anyone who thinks this price is not way below what it should be.

Cheesy This is what everyone was saying since 500k.  Hits 400k "cheap xc".  Hits 300k, "lol at weak hand panic sellers", hits 200k "cheap xc, nomnomnom", below 100k "EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now."  See ya @50k  Cheesy  All alt coins are pump and dumps without exception.  The goal is to get more btc.
when was XC ever at 500k ?

Sorry, 479k

That's hella funny and such obvious fud man!  XCs price has been extremely stable compared to most alts and don't they all see initial huge spikes, at least those that hit the big exchanges.

Almost at 50k. Grin

Told you.  Kiss  Market cap will settle in between 250k and 500k.
G-Bert

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:32:12 PM

I reallly miss MIkeMikeMike.

+1

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
reebokasss

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:43:26 PM

EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now.

It's like Christmas for new investors  Cheesy
Bad day for weak hands though.

Elaborating to get out of some other investments right now to pick up 'em cheap XCs  Roll Eyes
Also trying to get some new funds in asap.
Looking at the development going on here I cannot understand anyone who thinks this price is not way below what it should be.

Cheesy This is what everyone was saying since 500k.  Hits 400k "cheap xc".  Hits 300k, "lol at weak hand panic sellers", hits 200k "cheap xc, nomnomnom", below 100k "EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now."  See ya @50k  Cheesy  All alt coins are pump and dumps without exception.  The goal is to get more btc.
when was XC ever at 500k ?

Sorry, 479k

That's hella funny and such obvious fud man!  XCs price has been extremely stable compared to most alts and don't they all see initial huge spikes, at least those that hit the big exchanges.

Almost at 50k. Grin

Told you.  Kiss  Market cap will settle in between 250k and 500k.

now its very cheap, buy buy buy, but i will wait till 33k (it will be in few days, if we will have dumps like now)

i never thought that i will see 1 satoshi in buy orders, and its only 11 BTC left till it Shocked it was 15 BTC hour ago

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 02:45:38 PM

Hey Reebokasss, didn't we make a deal that you'd not post negative comments anymore?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
reebokasss

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:49:34 PM

Hey Reebokasss, didn't we make a deal that you'd not post negative comments anymore?

sorry, but its not a negative comments, its only my throughts about price, because im waiting 33k Smiley

hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:51:06 PM

just get that premine list ready and play it low.

Driv3n

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:54:33 PM

As the price goes down emotions run high, Dan and others have been working full time on this for 6 months straight. In that time the value of bitcoin has continued to drop. The premine was there for development and look how much has been accomplished in this short amount of time.

Dan has a family and cant work for free, I trust the team and am confident it was used properly. It's good to be critical and it would help if we can address this and get it squared away, I just hope we can all remain civil and level headed while everything gets resolved.

reebokasss

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:59:01 PM

5.2 btc order was at 30k (18k XC) now the same order is at 20k (26k XC) Smiley) huh that people think how deep XC will go  Roll Eyes

Boyer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:01:04 PM

As the price goes down emotions run high, Dan and others have been working full time on this for 6 months straight. In that time the value of bitcoin has continued to drop. The premine was there for development and look how much has been accomplished in this short amount of time.

Dan has a family and cant work for free, I trust the team and am confident it was used properly. It's good to be critical and it would help if we can address this and get it squared away, I just hope we can all remain civil and level headed while everything gets resolved.

Statements like this makes me cold. Seen it many times before. I have been supporting XC for months, and the price just keep on dropping. This is not a good sign and I don't like it. Same things happened with silkcoin, and the devs scammed all the people. Many was saying just like that "it is no problem, they are working hard" etc. I don't really understand why all the work goes down into blocknet and why XC has been forgotten. Btw, I'm still holding my few k's of XC. It is not even worth selling anymore.
wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:05:00 PM

are there any plans how to handle this hard price drop?

Maybe the XC team should think about open sourcing the code as the marketcap of XC seems to adopt the price of the other blocknet coins.
I think investors loose trust in this closed coin. At least an open discussion should be started what the majority of the investors think.
Opensourcing darkcoin didn't lead to a price drop for DRK and to no copy&paste clones at least none that I am aware of.

I stated this before that i don't think it's a good idea to join forces with coins that had a that small marketcap but as it seems soon we
will have an equal marketcap which is the worst thing that could have happend. We lost more than 20% just for today ...

merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:06:08 PM

This is sickening to watch.  I was buying like crazy at 100k thinking that was the bottom.  Boy was I wrong.
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:09:18 PM

This is sickening to watch.  I was buying like crazy at 100k thinking that was the bottom.  Boy was I wrong.

I have that same feeling in my stomach. 

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
reebokasss

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:13:22 PM

i was bought at 100 (2btc) , later bought at 80 (2btc) , so i have the same feeling now.... now im planning to buy at 33k (2btc) and if it goes to scam all of us (sorry for this) i will be very sad, because i really believed in this coin...

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 03:15:55 PM

Maybe the XC team should think about open sourcing the code as the marketcap of XC seems to adopt the price of the other blocknet coins.
I think investors loose trust in this closed coin. At least an open discussion should be started what the majority of the investors think.
Opensourcing darkcoin didn't lead to a price drop for DRK and to no copy&paste clones at least none that I am aware of.

I stated this before that i don't think it's a good idea to join forces with coins that had a that small marketcap but as it seems soon we
will have an equal marketcap which is the worst thing that could have happend. We lost more than 20% just for today ...

I see no reason for XC to take on a marketcap of other Blocknet coins.

Its superior tech has supported its price, and joining the Blocknet does not diminish its value. On the contrary, it enhances its value and will only make XC's leadership more visible as users get to try out XC's services in comparison to others.

So what could be causing the drop?

My guess is that this is a temporary phenomenon caused by the inability to sell XC for BLOCK. After the Blocknet ITO is done (and possibly gets pumped) there's reason to believe that coins will flow back into participating currencies and XC's price will rise somewhat.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

This is sickening to watch.  I was buying like crazy at 100k thinking that was the bottom.  Boy was I wrong.

i was bought at 100 (2btc) , later bought at 80 (2btc) , so i have the same feeling now.... now im planning to buy at 33k (2btc) and if it goes to scam all of us (sorry for this) i will be very sad, because i really believed in this coin...

me too.  I hope we all didn't prove P.T Barnum correct yet again.

That's why URSAY is so right that we need to see the continued development of xc & the android wallet right now.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:20:41 PM

This is sickening to watch.  I was buying like crazy at 100k thinking that was the bottom.  Boy was I wrong.

me too.  I hope we all didn't prove P.T Barnum correct yet again.

That's why URSAY is so right that we need to see the continued development of xc & the android wallet right now.

I just wanted to say it out loud: I am not selling a single XC from my staking stash till rev3, full private tech, xchat and XC ITO, im just accumulating more, the only thing that worries me is LOSING potential accumulated coins because of bad trading skills and FUD... I want to be a freaking XC whale till rev 3!

PS: Arlyn, listen to me carefully: YOU HAVE TO NAZI MODERATE THREAD. Let me explain:

If you leave the topic be in good faith, and let all those FUDers just post just for the sake of transparency and all, what are you going to end up with? A poor thread full of sh*t, people reading the FUD and misnterpreting the truth. Like you already know, "repeat a lie a thousand times and it will eventually become the truth". So, thread full of FUD, full of unnecessary extra pages, denying people the real info about the XC coin/tech/platform, and thus people just dumping to overall bad community experience or plain lies.

Now, if you do moderate the thread, what you got? FUDers will have to create more shit topics(who get lost inside the inevitable crypto btctalk jungle), and people might dump because they fear moderated threads, BUT you got a nice CLEAN topic, where investors/traders can ask legit questions and get answers, not having to dig through the piles of sh*t. Plus, long term holders/investors like me, can accumulate XC at this lower price, and LET THE TECH SPEAK FOR ITSELF AFTER REV 3.

If the team will not listen to my reasoning, I will seriously spam the topic with this very exact reply till you have to moderate me!!!  Roll Eyes

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:25:32 PM

I see no reason for XC to take on a marketcap of other Blocknet coins.

Its superior tech has supported its price, and joining the Blocknet does not diminish its value. On the contrary, it enhances its value and will only make XC's leadership more visible as users get to try out XC's services in comparison to others.

So what could be causing the drop?

My guess is that this is a temporary phenomenon caused by the inability to sell XC for BLOCK. After the Blocknet ITO is done (and possibly gets pumped) there's reason to believe that coins will flow back into participating currencies and XC's price will rise somewhat.

its superior tech has managed to keep it stable despite some wierd ass marketing decisions in the past. the blocknet beeing beneficial for XC is your vision, which i share, but you can't make this vision of colaboratism the core of your XC marketing efforts . thats insane. people have to see this work and learn its benefits, you can'T put it down their throats.  the current price is YOUR personal answer from investors to this appraoch. good thing is they will be back once a conventional XC oriented PR starts that is of respectfull competitive nature to other anon solutions. thats been the times when XC did well.

i told you per pm when it was at 100k blocknet won'T sell XC and it will keep falling till you realise that. just market the fucking mixer god dammit!
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:28:18 PM

What happened to our marketing expert from Addidas?

Is he still on board?
Pages: « 1 ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 [1567] 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: