Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:09:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742153 times)
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:54:41 PM

Everyone - This is where we will gather funds for Crayons tournament. Devs have donated 15 000 MIN. How much you are willing to donate?

You can visit the tournament page at http://www.immortalsesports.com/invitational.html

Please support our efforts!
Donation Address- MRgMb2ve4LrASounu2ZmpusjLJbJFxevzQ

73188.68924273 MIN already donated. Go for that 100,000. Let the tournament commence and the price will speak for itself.
A hero is not one that never falls. He is the one that gets up, again and again, never losing sight of his dreams.
Please support this tournament. Gooo Mineralsss Smiley

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 06:59:20 PM

Coin is dying if you haven't noticed. We need some feature announcment.

Without fair distribution and with anon this could would be at 1k at least.
NEW ACCOUNT. Really needs some cheap Minerals.
Just to be clear, we will see lots of FUD within the next week. There are very few altcoins which have real world use and these are really scarce. I'm proud to be a part of a crypto-coin which has been adopted for real world use and not just crypto-trading.

Need some cheap minerals? Minerals are already cheap.

Dude, I am just stating a fact. Overall volume of minerals for all three major exchanges is about 10btc. I am holding some minerals (20k) and I like the idea but minerals is clearly not the "trending" thing atm. Anon could change that. The idea is solid. Betting. Altough the lack of betting quotes could be a real problem ...

Please provide me link to the anon feature you wish to see in Minerals.

Why not open a second thread an let the community vote on it? Could attract some outsiders too.

MINERALS DEV OFFICIAL POSITION ABOUT ANON:

WE WILL IMPLEMENT ANON AS SOON AS YOU GUYS TELL US WHAT KIND OF ANON WE SHOULD IMPLEMENT.

Really guys it is all in your hands - you call for anon - we hear ya, just tell what anon you want! We are not playing games here we are not going to announce "Heya we got super-random-anon-scam-features all invest now, PUMPPUMPOMG!!!1one".

No it is not going to happen. Give us solid and working anon algo and we will implement it. I think at this point we proved that we are capable of doing that. Just tell us something more than just "announce anon". Remember, and I will put it in big red letters here:

Minerals dev team only announce things we CAN deliver

You want anon - give more details. Seriously
1. You give us link on working anon.
2. We gather your suggestions and run a poll
3. We make a decision based on your votes
4. We analyze if we actually can implement it
5. We post an announcement (else - go back to step 3)

This way you will get anon. And we will not make empty claims.

Cheers.

P.s. Post all your anon suggestions in PM or in thread - it will be heared. I`m reading 100% of comments here!

Offermann

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:15:49 PM

Darksend seems the way to go.
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:20:24 PM

Just to be clear, we will see lots of FUD within the next week. There are very few altcoins which have real world use and these are really scarce. I'm proud to be a part of a crypto-coin which has been adopted for real world use and not just crypto-trading.

Dude, I am just stating a fact. Overall volume of minerals for all three major exchanges is about 10btc. I am holding some minerals (20k) and I like the idea but minerals is clearly not the "trending" thing atm. Anon could change that. The idea is solid. Betting. Altough the lack of betting quotes could be a real problem ...

Why not open a second thread an let the community vote on it? Could attract some outsiders too.

WE WILL IMPLEMENT ANON AS SOON AS YOU GUYS TELL US WHAT KIND OF ANON WE SHOULD IMPLEMENT.

Really guys it is all in your hands - you call for anon - we hear ya, just tell what anon you want! We are not playing games here we are not going to announce "Heya we got super-random-anon-scam-features all invest now, PUMPPUMPOMG!!!1one".

No it is not going to happen. Give us solid and working anon algo and we will implement it. I think at this point we proved that we are capable of doing that. Just tell us something more than just "announce anon". Remember, and I will put it in big red letters here:

Cheers.

P.s. Post all your anon suggestions in PM or in thread - it will be heared. I`m reading 100% of comments here!

+1 Darksend +1

I ♥ Crypto!
Kgman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:21:57 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 07:35:28 PM by Kgman

i think the car analogy is great .............toyota built hybrid ........its a competetion so Honda and GM built hybrids too if MIN wants too compete then Anon is a must ......280000 market cap is super low and u want to take as much for the other guys as you can .....so far the highest marketcap Anon for POS is Cloakcoin so that would be the best option. IM not sure Darkcoin would be feasable as its POW .....Another feature that would increase volume and add immediate practicality is Veribit feature ....but whatever ......Another idea would be getting starcraft players to earn MIN while playing by acctually mining MIN during the game ....taking advantage of the community resources could get MIN in top 10 for sure .................no other coin has implemented anon and ebetting.........these are all ideas thinking out loud...
Crayonsc2

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:41:14 PM

i think the car analogy is great .............toyota built hybrid ........its a competetion so Honda and GM built hybrids too if MIN wants too compete then Anon is a must ......280000 market cap is super low and u want to take as much for the other guys as you can .....so far the highest marketcap Anon for POS is Cloakcoin so that would be the best option. IM not sure Darkcoin would be feasable as its POW .....Another feature that would increase volume and add immediate practicality is Veribit feature ....but whatever ......Another idea would be getting starcraft players to earn MIN while playing by acctually mining MIN during the game ....taking advantage of the community resources could get MIN in top 10 for sure .................no other coin has implemented anon and ebetting.........these are all ideas thinking out loud...
I like the starcraft idea. since everyone is already distributed a even amount of coins, maybe give the sc2 players a slighter edge at gain more when laddering? Gives more activity and idle time. If a Sc2 player isnt streaming for bets for their % then they will have no reason to keep the wallet open even though if they knew it was mining. By letting the sc2 players know they gain more minerals by laddering with the client on, may cause for an increase of the wallet being open while playing.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:41:43 PM

Is it open source? Can I have a fresh link please?

mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:55:38 PM

Looks like it is still not.

I ♥ Crypto!
Offermann

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:57:21 PM

Just a friendly tip. If you use one . instead of a lot of ....... your text becomes much more readable Smiley
wuthaha

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:12:52 PM

Cheers.

It's not about community telling you which one you should pick... Your team needs to figure out a new solution for anon, and that's what the community wants.. otherwise you just copy something else again..
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:20:32 PM

It's not about community telling you which one you should pick... Your team needs to figure out a new solution for anon, and that's what the community wants.. otherwise you just copy something else again..

We don't want to develope something new, anon is not the main feature of this coin, so I would choose to use one already developed (but don't know what to choose, perhaps keycoin implementation, but don't know if it is open source.)
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:27:30 PM

Hi gang -

here's my 0.00003360 (or equivalent of .02):

This coins most unique feature is the Starcraft betting.  This is why I have been focused on Minerals since it's inception. 

Everyone and their mothers coin has ANON. 

In my opinion, stick with the thing that sets MIN apart from the 200 or something other coins that are working on ANON / TOR whatever:  Starcraft betting.   Don't follow the herd.   I enjoyed testing last week and i'm sure once word catches on - this will be one hell of a ride.

Thanks for reading,
bobcat
wuthaha

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:29:26 PM

We don't want to develope something new, anon is not the main feature of this coin, so I would choose to use one already developed (but don't know what to choose, perhaps keycoin implementation, but don't know if it is open source.)

If you don't want to(or can't) develop a new anon solution, I don't see any necessity to do what you said tbh...
BetMoose

Activity: 372

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:48:40 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 11:31:45 PM by BetMoose

Our 'eSports' category over at BetMoose could really use some crypto love. If anyone involved with this project is interested for some integration, please PM.

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:05:07 PM

Is it open source? Can I have a fresh link please?

keycoin apparently successfully implemented anon 2 days ago.
Keysend
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.0
Sorry for my English
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:12:37 PM

Concerning anon, I think Darkcoin's is one of the best candidates to work with. They were first and have lots of experience in this matter.
Other than that, Vertcoin's work on Stealth Addresses is also an interesting one. Code was recently being tested in a VRT testnet.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:21:33 PM

Darkcoin does not have a working anon

voot coin has
sync has
and look at syncs price!

use that or something similar
and you have a winner

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

so apparently everyone bought under 1500 lol, someone dumped at loss for sure

no sense dump
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:39:03 PM

Darkcoin does not have a working anon

voot coin has
sync has
and look at syncs price!

use that or something similar
and you have a winner

the price of sync is because there is another features and only 1000 coins.
Keycoin is the only one really anon today
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:56:59 PM

Cheers.

You didnt get it. We want our coin to be effective. We are not developing anon, because we are developing betting. If there is effective solution around - we will jump into it and deliver it, maybe even tune it for you - otherwise we will sink this coin into a swamp of empty promises. Yes it wil probably pump it for a day or two, but for what? So someone can dump and forget? Sorry but this is not something we want. If someone is that impatient to ge quick buck from daily trades - this is wrong place - we are developing here. So I state once more - we will not invent our own anon, but we are open to implement anything that is working and delivering desired results.

FFS you want anon features, or announcement of anon features?

Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: