Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 07:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742168 times)
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:03:30 PM

Coin is dying if you haven't noticed. We need some feature announcment.

Without fair distribution and with anon this could would be at 1k at least.
NEW ACCOUNT. Really needs some cheap Minerals.
Just to be clear, we will see lots of FUD within the next week. There are very few altcoins which have real world use and these are really scarce. I'm proud to be a part of a crypto-coin which has been adopted for real world use and not just crypto-trading.

Need some cheap minerals? Minerals are already cheap.

Dude, I am just stating a fact. Overall volume of minerals for all three major exchanges is about 10btc. I am holding some minerals (20k) and I like the idea but minerals is clearly not the "trending" thing atm. Anon could change that. The idea is solid. Betting. Altough the lack of betting quotes could be a real problem ...

Please provide me link to the anon feature you wish to see in Minerals.

Why not open a second thread an let the community vote on it? Could attract some outsiders too.

MINERALS DEV OFFICIAL POSITION ABOUT ANON:

WE WILL IMPLEMENT ANON AS SOON AS YOU GUYS TELL US WHAT KIND OF ANON WE SHOULD IMPLEMENT.

Really guys it is all in your hands - you call for anon - we hear ya, just tell what anon you want! We are not playing games here we are not going to announce "Heya we got super-random-anon-scam-features all invest now, PUMPPUMPOMG!!!1one".

No it is not going to happen. Give us solid and working anon algo and we will implement it. I think at this point we proved that we are capable of doing that. Just tell us something more than just "announce anon". Remember, and I will put it in big red letters here:

Minerals dev team only announce things we CAN deliver

You want anon - give more details. Seriously
1. You give us link on working anon.
2. We gather your suggestions and run a poll
3. We make a decision based on your votes
4. We analyze if we actually can implement it
5. We post an announcement (else - go back to step 3)

This way you will get anon. And we will not make empty claims.

Cheers.

P.s. Post all your anon suggestions in PM or in thread - it will be heared. I`m reading 100% of comments here!

It's not about community telling you which one you should pick... Your team needs to figure out a new solution for anon, and that's what the community wants.. otherwise you just copy something else again..

You didnt get it. We want our coin to be effective. We are not developing anon, because we are developing betting. If there is effective solution around - we will jump into it and deliver it, maybe even tune it for you - otherwise we will sink this coin into a swamp of empty promises. Yes it wil probably pump it for a day or two, but for what? So someone can dump and forget? Sorry but this is not something we want. If someone is that impatient to ge quick buck from daily trades - this is wrong place - we are developing here. So I state once more - we will not invent our own anon, but we are open to implement anything that is working and delivering desired results.

FFS you want anon features, or announcement of anon features?

There are none that have been proven/tested to be working. Darksend is the first one being professionally audited that I know of
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:07:05 PM

NiteSend I believe is a functional anon as well, currently implemented into Vootcoin. Perhaps you guys can take a look into that.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:11:52 PM

After re-looking this thing, perhaps it would be best to wait until after the tournament to implement anon features. There is not enough time to do it now and implementing something now introduces risk. What if anon features interferes with the betting functionality and impacts availability of functionality during the tournament?

Anon will take the value of MIN to the next level and as much as I want that to happen, perhaps focus now on getting everything 100% for the tournament as planned. You can do your research so long and then move swiftly after the tournament to implement it. I think everyone should take another look and realise that the dev team should make sure that the tournament with primary functionality is a huge success, because failure would be catastrophic. We would then also be able to see what the impact of the primary functionality and a tournament is on the price of MIN. Implementing anon now would taint that view.

Sometimes the most difficult decision is the correct one.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:19:13 PM

Just to be clear, we will see lots of FUD within the next week. There are very few altcoins which have real world use and these are really scarce. I'm proud to be a part of a crypto-coin which has been adopted for real world use and not just crypto-trading.

Dude, I am just stating a fact. Overall volume of minerals for all three major exchanges is about 10btc. I am holding some minerals (20k) and I like the idea but minerals is clearly not the "trending" thing atm. Anon could change that. The idea is solid. Betting. Altough the lack of betting quotes could be a real problem ...

Why not open a second thread an let the community vote on it? Could attract some outsiders too.

WE WILL IMPLEMENT ANON AS SOON AS YOU GUYS TELL US WHAT KIND OF ANON WE SHOULD IMPLEMENT.

Really guys it is all in your hands - you call for anon - we hear ya, just tell what anon you want! We are not playing games here we are not going to announce "Heya we got super-random-anon-scam-features all invest now, PUMPPUMPOMG!!!1one".

No it is not going to happen. Give us solid and working anon algo and we will implement it. I think at this point we proved that we are capable of doing that. Just tell us something more than just "announce anon". Remember, and I will put it in big red letters here:

Cheers.

P.s. Post all your anon suggestions in PM or in thread - it will be heared. I`m reading 100% of comments here!

It's not about community telling you which one you should pick... Your team needs to figure out a new solution for anon, and that's what the community wants.. otherwise you just copy something else again..

You didnt get it. We want our coin to be effective. We are not developing anon, because we are developing betting. If there is effective solution around - we will jump into it and deliver it, maybe even tune it for you - otherwise we will sink this coin into a swamp of empty promises. Yes it wil probably pump it for a day or two, but for what? So someone can dump and forget? Sorry but this is not something we want. If someone is that impatient to ge quick buck from daily trades - this is wrong place - we are developing here. So I state once more - we will not invent our own anon, but we are open to implement anything that is working and delivering desired results.

+10000000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:21:13 PM

After re-looking this thing, perhaps it would be best to wait until after the tournament to implement anon features. There is not enough time to do it now and implementing something now introduces risk. What if anon features interferes with the betting functionality and impacts availability of functionality during the tournament?

Anon will take the value of MIN to the next level and as much as I want that to happen, perhaps focus now on getting everything 100% for the tournament as planned. You can do your research so long and then move swiftly after the tournament to implement it. I think everyone should take another look and realise that the dev team should make sure that the tournament with primary functionality is a huge success, because failure would be catastrophic. We would then also be able to see what the impact of the primary functionality and a tournament is on the price of MIN. Implementing anon now would taint that view.

Sometimes the most difficult decision is the correct one.

+1000000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
denihilism

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:30:45 PM

I definitely think anon features are pointless and will not help you carve out your niche, keep developing the dota 2 betting system instead. Anonymous transactions won't help the coin, nobody is going to be using this to launder money
ereborltc

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:33:34 PM

i think after the tournament we should look into implementing anon features and yes i agree we should use one that works already why create one from scratch when thats not whats important for this coin... i also think adding something later on like veribit so when gamers win minerals they can use them anywhere bitcoin is accepted which would make minerals a much more appetizing prize and coin... saffron coin implemented saffronbit, so we know it can be done.. once all this is in play the coin will be trading at a steady value thats good fr traders and investors and gamblers and gamers...  all in do time and ppl need to realize that things are being delivered and the devs are always working hard and transparent so its a team u can trust.. invest when its low and take advantage cause eventually all these things will be delivered and these prices and uncertainty will be a thing of the past! Wink keep focused devs A+

p.s.
don't look at this coin as a quick buck, or a coin to day trade. look at it as an investment that will pay off in the near future, accumulate small amounts that u can spare from day trading when the price is low and be patient.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:34:59 PM

Anonymous transactions won't help the coin, nobody is going to be using this to launder money

Unless you're a Protoss secret agent laundering money to the Terran movement in order to suppress a Zerg takeover.
Gambiman

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:00:16 PM

Just saw the tournament page and the players (am not at home these days) But man, well done guys !!! those players are tops, there will be good games, unfortunately I won't be able to participate Cry

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:52:00 PM

Cheers.

good reply!
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:28:57 AM

Trully, this coin is not about anon, it's not this coin's purpose.
Keep focusing on betting and tournaments, this is what this coin is all about. Also, Dota 2 betting will be a big thing, which dev are already working at, or planning, as far as I can see.

It can be implemented later tho. From what I've seen(except those, what I've already seen at this page) - Supersend from Supercoin, Mammothcoin bought it and successfully implemented, I suppose.

baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:52:38 AM

Puck anon feature its better to develope real life usage, thats what brings value. Dark,rzr,pink etc etc all of them have anon. Sync instead made another level of what coin shoul have. 
TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:47:35 AM

The only reason people are screaming Anon is so they can get a quick pump and get rid of their bags for higher profit. That is not what this coin is about
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:26:03 AM

Min PR, keep developing the betting and do what you guys do best.  I agree with a lot of the recent posts, anon is for P&D only and will be of no long term value to holders of this coin. An investment isn't wam bam thank you ma'am and you're out.  Development takes time and focus. Stay focused on the betting and develop that to your vision. Time spent on anon would be time not spent on betting.

Peace!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:59:15 AM

The only reason people are screaming Anon is so they can get a quick pump and get rid of their bags for higher profit. That is not what this coin is about

It's not about p&d, I believe in this project (I promoted every news in twitter, also donated several times), but we need to listen to the market. You said this coin is not about anon... but it isn't about a tournament paying with dollars neither (I think it was the smarter thing to do). So, don't be stubborn. if anon is not complicated and we can make it in a few days, lets do it.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:04:33 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 04:15:36 AM by jc12345

It's not about p&d, I believe in this project (I promoted every news in twitter, also donated several times), but we need to listen to the market. You said this coin is not about anon... but it isn't about a tournament paying with dollars neither (I think it was the smarter thing to do). So, don't be stubborn. if anon is not complicated and we can make it in a few days, lets do it.

I fully agree with you and although I would say go for it and do anon, it might be best to take a step back, look at the bigger picture and give the betting and tournament a chance first, which is the primary strategy of Minerals. Anon is what that market wants and will send the price through the roof, but it might cause an impact to the functionality at the tournament which Minerals cannot afford. Let the devs bag the tournament successfully and then implement the add-on anon features from 3 Aug onwards. This would be a good mid-way compromise. It is just a week from now.
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:23:35 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 04:38:39 AM by MineralsPR

NiteSend I believe is a functional anon as well, currently implemented into Vootcoin. Perhaps you guys can take a look into that.

Okay we will look into it. Any links where to start, please?

bukeyi

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:29:10 AM

I fully agree with you and although I would say go for it and do anon, it might be best to take a step back, look at the bigger picture and give the betting and tournament a chance first, which is the primary strategy of Minerals. Anon is what that market wants and will send the price through the roof, but it might cause an impact to the functionality at the tournament which Minerals cannot afford. Let the devs bag the tournament successfully and then implement the add-on anon features from 3 Aug onwards. This would be a good mid-way compromise. It is just a week from now.

I agree with you, don't do 2 things at once and finish the tournament first. BUT, as you said, this is only a week from now so in the meanwhile, instead of waiting maybe the community can vote/decide what anon feature needs to be implemented so that dev team is has a clear picture about what to implement... Would be most efficient imo.

Why not put up a new vote (the old one's clear now) and just have a talk with the top 2 or 3 voted anon coin devs, maybe they're even willing to help with some parts of the coding (if needed).
MineralsPR

Activity: 98

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:37:59 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 06:20:44 AM by MineralsPR

Anon suggestions wrap up:

KeyCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.0
Vootcoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639371.0
SyncCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919.0 - Uses NiteSend. Did not found source. But idea is interesting.
DarkSend - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0  - No source, Does not work very stable (Forked quite a few times already)

For obvious reasons Keycoin is in the lead atm. I`ll give devs a link so they can look into it and get back to you guys. Keep anon links flowing if you really need anon that bad. Pls bash me if i forgot something.

iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:31:22 AM

^^
KeyCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.0
NeatSend  -  No link
Vootcoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639371.0
SyncCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919.0
DarkSend - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0
It is wise to implement ANON after the tournament. Again you should only go this route if the devs are happy with it, otherwise you can just focus on DOTA 2.

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: