Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:19:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742153 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:44:58 PM

It seems that people are bashing minerals to buy cheaper. There will be some good news coming.! Minerlas long-term !!

isn't cheap enough, i mena 400s is a joke

The lower the coin, the more% efficiency. Just a nice load smashed  Cheesy I expect nice messages quickly!!

It is what I call the "gearing effect". A low price has a big impact on holdings and a potential huge/catastrophic impact in future when things take off. One of the risks of trading at low prices is that more people are able to load up huge bags and even worse, a whale loading up. in other words, less people get larger holdings where a stable coin needs more people with less holdings. Later on when things take off, these large holders can dump on everyone and cause a lot of damage. That is probably the biggest reason for shouting for something to be implemented to create a higher trading floor and probably the biggest reason for having had to implement something early on just after a fair distribution to prevent this happening once the price drops so low - even more so with Minerals that had its biggest claim to fame of having had a fair distribution in the beginning. A low price destroys that completely.

It is about the long term. These coins will be get many owners in the future!

Agree, hopefully over time the big holders will distribute to the wider base via the market in a mature and responsible manner.
dr. x

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:50:46 PM

It seems that people are bashing minerals to buy cheaper. There will be some good news coming.! Minerlas long-term !!

isn't cheap enough, i mena 400s is a joke

The lower the coin, the more% efficiency. Just a nice load smashed  Cheesy I expect nice messages quickly!!

It is what I call the "gearing effect". A low price has a big impact on holdings and a potential huge/catastrophic impact in future when things take off. One of the risks of trading at low prices is that more people are able to load up huge bags and even worse, a whale loading up. in other words, less people get larger holdings where a stable coin needs more people with less holdings. Later on when things take off, these large holders can dump on everyone and cause a lot of damage. That is probably the biggest reason for shouting for something to be implemented to create a higher trading floor and probably the biggest reason for having had to implement something early on just after a fair distribution to prevent this happening once the price drops so low - even more so with Minerals that had its biggest claim to fame of having had a fair distribution in the beginning. A low price destroys that completely.

It is about the long term. These coins will be get many owners in the future!

Agree, hopefully over time the big holders will distribute to the wider base via the market in a mature and responsible manner.

Good news from the minnerals team will come and take care here. Everyone understands that this coin is needed. Work is underway and patience will be rewarded. Good time to buy!
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:09:04 PM

So the supporters got fucked over by disagreements in the team as we see all the time in altcoins >_>
Nice. Really nice...

And dumping thousands of minerals at 200 sat or less isn't going to limit ones losses :/
MorningMinerals along with the wallet probably heading to /dev/null soon

Hoshimaru. You are the most dedicated supporter, I respect this and appriciate your efforts.
But my disagreement with the devs has nothing to do with their ability or inability to continue developement. I joined team way too late, and it is my decision to leave the team. Other devs are out there, willing or not willing to continue with minerals compleatly up to them. I know how bad it looks from the side, and I really hate when I have to leave projects - but I`m not in charge of Minerals, and I can not control main devs. Besides - one of the requirements for me being around Minerals was that I will share espenses with dev team. I did, and I don`t want to continue doing that without adequate response from them. We are not in conflict, we just do not have an agreement on my role in the project. So I prefere to invest my time and money on something that I will have control over.

Sorry to dissapoint you. Damn shame...
I'm not really pointing a finger at you MineralsPR, but I'm quite frustrated by this situation. I do understand the reasons despite my impulsive post earlier.  Of course I'm not going to delete my site, it can still be a source of information anyway and if Minerals lives on, there's not really a reason to cease operations.

My frustration comes from the fact that there are so many altcoins nowadays, that you don't know in which ones you should invest time, computing power or bitcoins. I'm no whale or rich guy. In March I had about 15 BTC worth of BC thanks tio mining and clever daytrading and then it crashed with this blackhandgroup shit, despite an awesome team and lots of innovative projects. I hold BC for innovation and hope for a bright future.
Today... I think I can be happy if I still own 0.5 BTC in various altcoins that turned out to be scams or where I wasn't able to sell on time(sleeping, flying, meetings, ... you name it) Never sold Minerals either, just because I believed in this.

But coming to the point. The devs never introduced themselves here or on IRC and you were basically the face of Minerals. Now that you leave, we are stuck with a coin with anonymous developers who don't seem to be able to come to mutual understandings hit the wall with POSA. From our point of view, it looks like the show's over.

They should now come forward, give a proper introduction (we don't need pictures or addresses, but something that trust can be build on) and explain what the plan is from now on. If you pay devs and they can't deliver within the agreed time frame, they get fired and replaced by other and at least a formal message about what's happening. Basic running of a business. You don't keep an incompetent accountant of secretary either. Nothing is as bad as a black box where things go in and (eventually) come out, but you don't know what's inside. Especially for investors here.

Anyway... gotta go. I will rant some more later if needed.
yoyotu

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:11:56 PM

A good coin.Once created a miracle.
kcog1

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:39:22 PM

We already have a team compromised of some of the top owners of MIN ready for community takeover, but I don't think it's gonna be necessary. The devs are trying to perfect the coin before moving onto the next step, and unfortunately the PR guy seems to be getting a bit restless and emotional... Anonymity is definitely something that needs to be worked out before the betting features progress any further. There is no need to rush the coin. If anyone wants to sell out feel free but all that matters is the main core group of MIN owners are standing behind the devs at the moment!
Hoshimaru

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:55:09 PM

I was working on an opinion article this week, but couldn't come to publishing it yet due to the tedious work of looking for specific transactions in the block chain. I skipped it for now and concentrated on the rest, about the silence and investors running away. I like posting positive things, but when you look at what happened since POSA was announced to the point before MineralsPR's announcement a few hours ago, it's not all sunshine and happy face.

I've tried to analyze and summarize the situation... Illustration wise, there's a few thing to be added. Content wise, I think it's ok. Correct me if I'm wrong.

http://www.morningminerals.com/?p=470

I'll work on one about today's announcement... just need to take a deep breath and and read it all over.
qwbzerra

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:06:30 PM

I was working on an opinion article this week, but couldn't come to publishing it yet due to the tedious work of looking for specific transactions in the block chain. I skipped it for now and concentrated on the rest, about the silence and investors running away. I like posting positive things, but when you look at what happened since POSA was announced to the point before MineralsPR's announcement a few hours ago, it's not all sunshine and happy face.

I've tried to analyze and summarize the situation... Illustration wise, there's a few thing to be added. Content wise, I think it's ok. Correct me if I'm wrong.

http://www.morningminerals.com/?p=470

I'll work on one about today's announcement... just need to take a deep breath and and read it all over.

Nice article Hoshimaru. It was harsh at times, but you said what needed to be said. I fully stand by the dev's in whatever they do. Not just as an investor but as a gamer as well.
DogeBuffet

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:19:22 PM

I can see from this thread there are many true supporters that backup the devs Smiley The road may be long and bumpy but the potential behind this coin is immense. I'm not worried about this in the long run. For everyone who can see clearly what potential this coin has will be glad for these times to get cheap coins. Looking forward to the devs next steps!
Hoshimaru

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:34:40 PM

Thank you qwbzerra.

Here's the one about today's events: http://bit.ly/1pdkZIA
tramphuochuy

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:28:39 PM

Thank you qwbzerra.

I read it , very good

baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:08:11 PM

Nice article by Akira. Dev community do trust you and your project. All you need is to keep us in touch how the project is going on to avoid panick ~ the dev is gone~
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:45:08 PM

Thank you qwbzerra.

Thanks for what you do to keep this coin alive.

I think the dev should come forward to address if they have the ability to move on or hand it over to someone else to takeover. A coin will such a big community is worth to save.

melds39

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:49:39 PM

Damn can't believe I missed the release of this coin. I was gone for the past 3 months.

MineralsPR

Activity: 98

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

So the supporters got fucked over by disagreements in the team as we see all the time in altcoins >_>
Nice. Really nice...

And dumping thousands of minerals at 200 sat or less isn't going to limit ones losses :/

Hoshimaru. You are the most dedicated supporter, I respect this and appriciate your efforts.
But my disagreement with the devs has nothing to do with their ability or inability to continue developement. I joined team way too late, and it is my decision to leave the team. Other devs are out there, willing or not willing to continue with minerals compleatly up to them. I know how bad it looks from the side, and I really hate when I have to leave projects - but I`m not in charge of Minerals, and I can not control main devs. Besides - one of the requirements for me being around Minerals was that I will share espenses with dev team. I did, and I don`t want to continue doing that without adequate response from them. We are not in conflict, we just do not have an agreement on my role in the project. So I prefere to invest my time and money on something that I will have control over.

I'm not really pointing a finger at you MineralsPR, but I'm quite frustrated by this situation. I do understand the reasons despite my impulsive post earlier.  Of course I'm not going to delete my site, it can still be a source of information anyway and if Minerals lives on, there's not really a reason to cease operations.

My frustration comes from the fact that there are so many altcoins nowadays, that you don't know in which ones you should invest time, computing power or bitcoins. I'm no whale or rich guy. In March I had about 15 BTC worth of BC thanks tio mining and clever daytrading and then it crashed with this blackhandgroup shit, despite an awesome team and lots of innovative projects. I hold BC for innovation and hope for a bright future.
Today... I think I can be happy if I still own 0.5 BTC in various altcoins that turned out to be scams or where I wasn't able to sell on time(sleeping, flying, meetings, ... you name it) Never sold Minerals either, just because I believed in this.

But coming to the point. The devs never introduced themselves here or on IRC and you were basically the face of Minerals. Now that you leave, we are stuck with a coin with anonymous developers who don't seem to be able to come to mutual understandings hit the wall with POSA. From our point of view, it looks like the show's over.

They should now come forward, give a proper introduction (we don't need pictures or addresses, but something that trust can be build on) and explain what the plan is from now on. If you pay devs and they can't deliver within the agreed time frame, they get fired and replaced by other and at least a formal message about what's happening. Basic running of a business. You don't keep an incompetent accountant of secretary either. Nothing is as bad as a black box where things go in and (eventually) come out, but you don't know what's inside. Especially for investors here.

You have all the rights to point fingers at me and I absolutely understand why you are mad, believe me - I don't like this situation as well. I do not know why exactly devs are not willing to show themselves but they just don't. However - you can always appeal to them via me - I`m not going anywhere. No promises that they will respond - but at least you will know that message got to them.

Skydog

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:53:08 PM

We already have a team compromised of some of the top owners of MIN ready for community takeover, but I don't think it's gonna be necessary. The devs are trying to perfect the coin before moving onto the next step, and unfortunately the PR guy seems to be getting a bit restless and emotional... Anonymity is definitely something that needs to be worked out before the betting features progress any further. There is no need to rush the coin. If anyone wants to sell out feel free but all that matters is the main core group of MIN owners are standing behind the devs at the moment!

Who is we?
Skydog

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:54:04 PM

Nice. Really nice...

You have all the rights to point fingers at me and I absolutely understand why you are mad, believe me - I don't like this situation as well. I do not know why exactly devs are not willing to show themselves but they just don't. However - you can always appeal to them via me - I`m not going anywhere. No promises that they will respond - but at least you will know that message got to them.

Do you know why the devs have stopped communicating with the community?
Hoshimaru

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

That's a very good question actually.
Maybe a one-way communication channel would be better than nothing? No need to post every 5 seconds like people on Facebook do.
But once a week or so? Even if it's "No progress".
By the way MineralsPR, are you going to change names or create a duplicate account for your new project, in case you're going to use this platform for communication.
qwbzerra

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:25:45 PM

Nice. Really nice...

We appreciate your honesty Smiley

Thank you for continuing your support of the community. We are all here help create something amazing in the e-sports world.

I think we understand that something of this magnitude takes an incredible deal of patience and time. I trust that you and the developers have great things in store for the coming months.
MineralsPR

Activity: 98

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 06:23:35 AM

Maybe a one-way communication channel would be better than nothing? No need to post every 5 seconds like people on Facebook do.
By the way MineralsPR, are you going to change names or create a duplicate account for your new project, in case you're going to use this platform for communication.

Not sure about it really, but even if I will create new account it will not be a secret Wink

Btw I already received 4+ POD rating (not published yet), aiming for 5+ upgrade today.

kleeii

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:26:55 AM

Not sure about it really, but even if I will create new account it will not be a secret Wink

Btw I already received 4+ POD rating (not published yet), aiming for 5+ upgrade today.

Developers should not walk away after several months.
 When they started this project they should devote their time and communicate at least. Otherwise it harms minerals and community that is around our coin. Initial invention was brilliant but now its getting worse. Under these circumstances who will want to buy or invest in minerals? volume is already low at exchanges ....
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: