Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 [1804] 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

I transferred cryptopia but it did not come to my account what is the problem?

Craptopia is the problem (They have Your XEMs but have not yet credited on Your account there)/ or You have used no or wrong message when transfering.

That's right, Cryptopia has massive problems at the moment, deposits and withdrawals needs up to a few days on some coins! I think you just have to be patient ... if your message was correct.

Have you tried withdrawing bitcoin from Cryptopia recently?
I had some bitcoin there. Maybe I should consider withdrawing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

You can now vote for TravelbyBit!

To vote YES:
Send a 0 XEM transaction to:
NB5DY5-PM4EWA-ZPMXSH-QLVXXJ-WD2WVZ-C2SU3V-HDAU

To vote NO:
NCPICY-PTX3GH-RXW433-YU7JGB-GO4A3W-VPZJXN-ZSDC

pfrtlpfmpf

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 06:01:38 AM by pfrtlpfmpf

Good price fot buy.  Wink

Wham , i bought lots of NEM at this price, i´m the personification of a hodler  Smiley

But it´s mixed feelings, on one hand: Yeih. On the other: the reason for these prices Sad
But you have to take advantage, if you don´t want to get left behind, sorry.

But now get this:
I did set a sell order of bitcoin (to USD) at 11688.99 at Bitstamp and at 11688 it turned around ! !

I could show that in a circus and charge entry for that. I mean: what was i thinking, when typing the 99 cents ? ?
Oh, well, life.

Nobody will ever believe that, but that´s what happened, i swear.
leoinker

Activity: 107
Merit: 24

Here to help however I can.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

If you have confirmed XEM deposits in your cryptopia wallet, but cannot access them, Simply buy .0005 BTC worth of XEM. Your full XEM balance will immediately appear and be accessible to trade.
This only works with deposits showing "Confirmed", as the Cryptopia's NEM wallet is currently stuck on block 1531313

Happy trading!

twitter: @leoinker | Find this post helpful? Merit it! Then donate some XEM: NDKYQJKJ5N5WTNNM5CXDJ3FNAACULZMN7DVARZH6 Smiley
xolodno

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

If you have confirmed XEM deposits in your cryptopia wallet, but cannot access them, Simply buy .0005 BTC worth of XEM. Your full XEM balance will immediately appear and be accessible to trade.
This only works with deposits showing "Confirmed", as the Cryptopia's NEM wallet is currently stuck on block 1531313

Happy trading!
I have "confirmed" withdraw status but XEM's are not in my wallet, transactionId not found on NEM explorer...
And ofc XEM's that I withdrawed are not in my Cryptopia's wallet anymore... they just scammed me? (I see a lot of same situations right now on forums). What to do?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

You can now vote for TravelbyBit!

To vote YES:
NB5DY5-PM4EWA-ZPMXSH-QLVXXJ-WD2WVZ-C2SU3V-HDAU

To vote NO:
NCPICY-PTX3GH-RXW433-YU7JGB-GO4A3W-VPZJXN-ZSDC

please guys vote for it. And also for Choice which is ongoing too right now
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:18:18 PM
Merited by jkoil (2)

I have an outstanding support ticket with Cryptopia that has been open for months with absolutely no response, not even an email confirmation of a ticket created. I basically need to recover an account and think that if I ever do manage to recover that account the only thing I'll do with it is remove the assets and be done with the site. I consider ignoring of support tickets to be unacceptable customer service. I had a similar situation that I needed BitTrex' help with and they got back to me and resolved my issue within hours of me having provided the information they needed.

I have a similar situation with SpectroCoin and they've basically told me there is no way to resolve my issue, but at least they responded.

My problem is that I with no warning lost access to my log in email address. On *most* ordinary sites if that happens you simply log into your profile page and change it and that's it. But with some of these crypto trading sites, Cryptopia and SpectroCoin included, there is no way to do that. If you lose access to your email address, you just lost all your funds. I had no idea an email address was such a point of failure. BitTrex has a process for changing your email address and their support is responsive. Poloniex says there is no way to change it, and fortunately in that case I'd activated 2FA only confirmation for withdrawals, plus I don't have anything significant on there, so I'll just create a new account.

So a warning: don't trade on Cryptopia. They stink. Any of these other sites, only use an email address from a service that is not likely to go out of business--gmail, yahoo, msn, something like that. If you are using an email address that might go away at some point, then go through whatever you need to do to change to a more reliable one while you still have access to it.
inkadnb

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

I have an outstanding support ticket with Cryptopia that has been open for months with absolutely no response, not even an email confirmation of a ticket created. I basically need to recover an account and think that if I ever do manage to recover that account the only thing I'll do with it is remove the assets and be done with the site. I consider ignoring of support tickets to be unacceptable customer service. I had a similar situation that I needed BitTrex' help with and they got back to me and resolved my issue within hours of me having provided the information they needed.

I have a similar situation with SpectroCoin and they've basically told me there is no way to resolve my issue, but at least they responded.

My problem is that I with no warning lost access to my log in email address. On *most* ordinary sites if that happens you simply log into your profile page and change it and that's it. But with some of these crypto trading sites, Cryptopia and SpectroCoin included, there is no way to do that. If you lose access to your email address, you just lost all your funds. I had no idea an email address was such a point of failure. BitTrex has a process for changing your email address and their support is responsive. Poloniex says there is no way to change it, and fortunately in that case I'd activated 2FA only confirmation for withdrawals, plus I don't have anything significant on there, so I'll just create a new account.

So a warning: don't trade on Cryptopia. They stink. Any of these other sites, only use an email address from a service that is not likely to go out of business--gmail, yahoo, msn, something like that. If you are using an email address that might go away at some point, then go through whatever you need to do to change to a more reliable one while you still have access to it.

I don't really use Cryptopia myself but is there no way for them to verify you based on KYC?

xolodno

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

Happy trading!
I have "confirmed" withdraw status but XEM's are not in my wallet, transactionId not found on NEM explorer...
And ofc XEM's that I withdrawed are not in my Cryptopia's wallet anymore... they just scammed me? (I see a lot of same situations right now on forums). What to do?

Lul I just tryed your "Simply buy .0005 BTC worth of XEM. Your full XEM balance will immediately appear and be accessible to trade." and it worked with my problem also! Thank you.
But I stiil need to withdraw my XEm from cryptopia somehow... now I'm scared to withdraw it again.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

I don't really use Cryptopia myself but is there no way for them to verify you based on KYC?

I'm sure they could, but that would require they actually *respond* to my ticket. That's the real problem here. They don't respond.
leoinker

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

Cryptopia's NEM wallet is still out of sync, so any new withdrawals or deposits will not be processed until further notice.

If you made a withdrawal within the past couple days, and it does not show in explorer, then it was not processed before the wallet went out of sync. OR you made a human error.
When depositing XEM, you must include the required message accompanying your deposit address, since Cryptopia does not support multisig at this time.

Another tip: When viewing transaction information, you may not be able to copy the entire string of characters. To do so, export to a spreadsheet of your choice, and copy the transaction ID from there.

I have a new twitter channel for tips and announcements like this. You can follow me: @leoinker. I only have 2 followers right now, lol. After me, they were the first two to be able to capitalize on the arbitrage between other exchanges and Cryptopia once XEM deposit status changed from "Status 3" to confirmed.

twitter: @leoinker | Find this post helpful? Merit it! Then donate some XEM: NDKYQJKJ5N5WTNNM5CXDJ3FNAACULZMN7DVARZH6 Smiley
xolodno

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Cryptopia's NEM wallet is still out of sync, so any new withdrawals or deposits will not be processed until further notice.

If you made a withdrawal within the past couple days, and it does not show in explorer, then it was not processed before the wallet went out of sync. OR you made a human error.
When depositing XEM, you must include the required message accompanying your deposit address, since Cryptopia does not support multisig at this time.

Another tip: When viewing transaction information, you may not be able to copy the entire string of characters. To do so, export to a spreadsheet of your choice, and copy the transaction ID from there.

I have a new twitter channel for tips and announcements like this. You can follow me: @leoinker. I only have 2 followers right now, lol. After me, they were the first two to be able to capitalize on the arbitrage between other exchanges and Cryptopia once XEM deposit status changed from "Status 3" to confirmed.

How do you check that "Cryptopia's NEM wallet is still out of sync" ?
leoinker

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

To check if wallet is synced, look at coin info page, search "XEM" and check block height: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=XEM
Then compare block height shown on cryptopia, to the correct current block height in your favorite block explorer: http://explorer.ournem.com/#/

It's common for a wallet to fall behind by some amount of blocks, but cryptopia's has been stuck on block 1531313 for some time.
Today all node connections dropped to 0. It should be 400+

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

Hello everyone ! BucksLike.Com
Now you can mine your cryptocurrency via browser !
You dont have to install anything now !
Earn points and after that withdraw to real money

Payout methods:
-Paypal
-Ethereum
-Verge
-Iota

Many more will be added soon !

How to earn points ?
-Complete captcha
-Open Free Chest
-Guess The Number
-Mining Points
-Roulette

Many games will be added soon like ( Coinflip , more chests , Jackpot )

Link http://www.buckslike.com/?r=47

Try right now
Minimum withdraw for iota (0.01$) NO FEE 

Stop spamming your scam please !
leoinker

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

Well don't quote his scam, or you're spamming it yourself. Look how much page space you wasted by quoting that garbage.  Roll Eyes

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

What happened with your email access ?
leoinker

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

Cryptopia wallet is syncing up. If your deposits are confirmed but do not show in balance, remember that you can buy .0005 BTC (or more) worth of XEM to make them instantly available. Deposits should be working now, but may have minor delays.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

Developers must take focus on adding features to NEM . CEO should look into different types of marketing strategy to make a great rebound . At the ath $1.50 now down to $.35 while BTC is still on a roll, NEM must rely on this momentum and convince investors that Catapult is one great product NEM has come up with.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Hyjinx

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

Developers must take focus on adding features to NEM . CEO should look into different types of marketing strategy to make a great rebound . At the ath $1.50 now down to $.35 while BTC is still on a roll, NEM must rely on this momentum and convince investors that Catapult is one great product NEM has come up with.

BTC is about to crash and burn which will take XEM to even lower lows.  Lon Wong (the CEO) is a shithead who took XEM and blew it the fuck up with his senseless FUDing of exchanges with their tainting.  We all get to suffer 2x now - normal market crash + his idiocy.
leoinker

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

BTC is about to crash and burn which will take XEM to even lower lows.  Lon Wong (the CEO) is a shithead who took XEM and blew it the fuck up with his senseless FUDing of exchanges with their tainting.  We all get to suffer 2x now - normal market crash + his idiocy.

You're the same troll from reddit. Idk why you copy+paste your feelings everywhere.
The hack was the fault of Coincheck, the exchange that held XEM in an insecure wallet. NEM / Lon Wong didn't have to help track the stolen funds. This is extra commitment on their/his part.
The "tainting" is a simple Mosaic that helps us track the funds. It's not a contagious disease.
If coinpayments.net CEO hadn't been allowing the hacker to launder the tainted funds through their system, it would have been much more difficult for the hacker to dump so much XEM in the markets.

But it is what it is. Consider it a redistribution of wealth.  Now we just enjoy the low prices while we can, and continue to close in on the hacker.

There is a lot of great things going for NEM right now!
-Exchanges have reactivated XEM trading.
-New wallet with extra features released.
-Lot of events/meetups scheduled to bring attention to NEM.
-Nearly everyday one can learn of new projects planned to utilize NEM blockchain.
-Polls ongoing / NEM entering new markets.
-Catapult will be released soon.
-Charts show nice little waves now. Price holding steady above 3k sats.
-Japanese crypto markets starting to become more active again.
-Coincheck allowing JPY withdrawals for the stolen XEM, at more than double the current market price! (about 88 cents) Anyone with stolen XEM can now rebuy double the amount they had stolen.

I think it's all up from here. If you consider everything that has gone on and is taking place now, you'd realize that without a cataclysmic event, the situation really couldn't get much worse.
I forsee some serious money hitting the XEM market. Possibly doubling the price overnight. It is currently way undervalued.

Pages: « 1 ... 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 [1804] 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: