Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984388 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:20:37 AM

Someone is selling 32 Token @ 10.000NXt on AE  Shocked
nice amount  Cool
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:27:20 AM

nice amount  Cool

You mean @ 100,000 NXT!
You scared a sh** out of me!!  Grin
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:52:01 AM

nice amount  Cool

You mean @ 100,000 NXT!
You scared a sh** out of me!!  Grin

Oh, of course 100.000  Grin
yshin365new

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:03:42 AM

Not bad Cheesy

I think Nemtastic would be a better name, though  Wink
It's good, but sems to be not simple.
How about "NemPhil"
Phil is love in Greek.

Nemophile?
simply 'NemPhil' (=Nemphile)

Nemxtty is too similar to Nxtty, the other crypto messaging app. Nemophile, NemPhil, Nemphile are also poor choices, the trolls will call it pedophile. Nemtastic is better.

Make it less cryptic and add meaningful words to it. Just call it NEMeWallet and be done with it. It beats me with NXT's funny project names. Gets irritating when you have to keep trying to recall what NXtty, MGW, DEX, etc. are all about. To be honest I just lose count and don't bother.

Remember we are hitting the man on the street and not us here in the forum. Unlike us who visit this place often, they don't give a damn about what's written here in the forum and they don't want to be confused with all sorts of acronyms. Let's be real guys.

Just call it NEMy or NEMi. 

It's nice!
Short, easy, simple!
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:11:51 AM

I had no idea that so many people would look at the poll, Makoto.   Shocked

This is a subject that most people can comment on. I had to hunt for it on the Forum though until finding it in 'IDEAS'. You should have put it under 'general discussion'. Anyway I voted for 8 billion like the majority.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:24:02 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 11:06:23 AM by patmast3r

I had no idea that so many people would look at the poll, Makoto.   Shocked

This is a subject that most people can comment on. I had to hunt for it on the Forum though until finding it in 'IDEAS'. You should have put it under 'general discussion'. Anyway I voted for 8 billion like the majority.

I think it does belong under ideas. It is an idea afterall.

Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 09:38:52 AM

When we will see the release of the beta?

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Lazz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:03:39 AM

I don't quite understand how the price would be cut in half if the amount of coins that have not been released yet would be doubled. Each stake represents a certain proportion of the total amount of coins. With each stake everyone would still get the same % of the total amount, how should anything be any different? I would understand this if we had already launched, but we are still pre-nemesis.
Lazz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:24:43 AM

It is true that the market doesn't always follow logical and reasonable thinking. And the 4 billion number does have a history as well. Perhaps burning would be after all the best solution. Maybe it would be best to make a new poll with more detailed and neutral info. At least my vote would be different.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:27:05 AM

I don't quite understand how the price would be cut in half if the amount of coins that have not been released yet would be doubled. Each stake represents a certain proportion of the total amount of coins. With each stake everyone would still get the same % of the total amount, how should anything be any different? I would understand this if we had already launched, but we are still pre-nemesis.
the
Market cap is around a 3m. If you double the amount of coins in each stake that is no different to doubling the number of stakes.. If you double the number of coins the market cap will be artificially inflated to 6m. To correct this the price of each stake would have to be split in half.

Even if I'm wrong... How do you know a few whales don't make the same mistake and dump the shit out of the market.?

Messing with the total supply now is crazy.

Doubt there will be flash crash. On the contrary, it may rise up 5-8 times, effectively giving it a 10-16 times jolt. People won't care about the market value in a frenzy. We are not sophisticated enough. In a real world, normally doubling it will make it settle at 60-70% of the value instead of a straight 50%. Seen that happening many times.

As it is, it may give it a 8-12 times jolt. Of course things will come down and settle somewhere. But do not be surprised if a doubling of quantity will give rise to a higher absolute value.

Well, anyway, this is all academic until and unless we actually do it.
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:29:08 AM

Not bad Cheesy

How about "NemPhil"
Phil is love in Greek.

Nemophile?

Nemxtty is too similar to Nxtty, the other crypto messaging app. Nemophile, NemPhil, Nemphile are also poor choices, the trolls will call it pedophile. Nemtastic is better.

Make it less cryptic and add meaningful words to it. Just call it NEMeWallet and be done with it. It beats me with NXT's funny project names. Gets irritating when you have to keep trying to recall what NXtty, MGW, DEX, etc. are all about. To be honest I just lose count and don't bother.

Remember we are hitting the man on the street and not us here in the forum. Unlike us who visit this place often, they don't give a damn about what's written here in the forum and they don't want to be confused with all sorts of acronyms. Let's be real guys.

What is NEMi again? Wink
nembit86

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:31:28 AM

the
Market cap is around a 3m. If you double the amount of coins in each stake that is no different to doubling the number of stakes.. If you double the number of coins the market cap will be artificially inflated to 6m. To correct this the price of each stake would have to be split in half.

Even if I'm wrong... How do you know a few whales don't make the same mistake and dump the shit out of the market.?

Everybody is trading a Nemstake, not a certain amount of coins. There is no reason for the price to change. Makoto has a point that psychologically people would think they have more and who knows the price may rise.....Nemstake is not a true valuation of price anyway....

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:38:56 AM

the

Everybody is trading a Nemstake, not a certain amount of coins. There is no reason for the price to change. Makoto has a point that psychologically people would think they have more and who knows the price may rise.....Nemstake is not a true valuation of price anyway....

This, and also correct me if I am wrong, why not increase the amount of coins at the moment of the release from Nemesis? At this moment, all of the stakes will already be sent in for distribution and trading will cease on AE. If this is even possible to do in this way.  Smiley
yshin365new

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:43:59 AM

Not bad Cheesy

How about "NemPhil"
Phil is love in Greek.

Nemophile?

What is NEMi again? Wink
I think NEMi is better than NEMy.
Both have same sound, but NEMi is better in visual, and "i" implies "internet"
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 11:51:56 AM

Not bad Cheesy

How about "NemPhil"
Phil is love in Greek.

Nemophile?

What is NEMi again? Wink
I think NEMi is better than NEMy.
Both have same sound, but NEMi is better in visual, and "i" implies "internet"

What's NEMi or NEMy may I ask? Is it a drink or a game or an ISP providing Internet connection?
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:25:30 PM

This community is awesome. ask you shall receive. Makoto is happy now  Shocked

I should had written that 4 billion has had a lot of history (since January) behind it but too late to change it as I'm already logged out  Cheesy

I tweeted your poll Smiley

The poll was surprisingly popular. The nem forums had 58 users on at the same time today, which is a new record!

Makoto I think you have a hard on for that topic man. lol. could be 1000 users NEM is 4bil
thats that. lol cheers mate
you guys do know that the price on the AE would cut in half if the number of coins was doubled right? It would cause a flash crash and then others would panic, many would lose money while others make loads.. It would be bedlam.. Don't be foolish guys you gota take into consideration the consequences of such a move...

Don't worry, if the coins were doubled, all the stakes would be too, including NEMstake tokens.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:40:23 PM

Ok I did a little experiment to see what kind of fud gets thrown our way and "nem is a clone" is the best these trolls can throw at us! Lol we are doing really good Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826768.msg9238182#msg9238182

Love the title Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:14:28 PM

wait.....wait.....wait ... no distribution .... wait...wait....wait ... bla bla bla

Roll Eyes Huh Shocked
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 01:21:05 PM

wait.....wait.....wait ... no distribution .... wait...wait....wait ... bla bla bla

Roll Eyes Huh Shocked

No need to wait. Feel free to help out with testing or writing code  Kiss

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
amytheplanarshift

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:22:54 PM

wait.....wait.....wait ... no distributioen .... wait...wait....wait ... bla bla bla

boring NEM i stop the advertising in the german sector.

Good things come to those who wait. If you are tired of advertising though, that's understandable. It's not like you are being paid or forced to do so.

Anyway, if you look at every other truly revolutionary technology, none of them were built overnight. NEM is not just a pump and dump scam coin, it's a true evolution and innovation in the cryptocurrency market. It's been a long time coming, so your frustration is not completely misguided but why be so impatient when launch is literally just around the corner?

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: